Yessir! Looking forward to it.

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

I can't begin how to explain how incredible my trip has been so far. Headed to the Oven in about an hour. So pumped!

001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

Details ?

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

I posted this in the Nike thread but when I was walking out of the putter room there is a display table that shows some the original creations of what goes on there. Then on a block which they use to make heads rests all the logos from some of their athletes. Past and present. And in the mix I see my signature that is on all my putters. Coolest thing ever! People that tour probably always ask who the hell is this guy??? Lol

001 TW Proto

I posted this in the Nike thread but when I was walking out of the putter room there is a display table that shows some the original creations of what goes on there. Then on a block which they use to make heads rests all the logos from some of their athletes. Past and present. And in the mix I see my signature that is on all my putters. Coolest thing ever! People that tour probably always ask who the hell is this guy??? Lol

I would have made that fit in my bag, ASAP.....

I would have made that fit in my bag, ASAP.....

Haha! Actually I think it's pretty cool it's there at the Oven.

001 TW Proto

Got something coming. Something very special. Ooh I can't wait :)

001 TW Proto

such a tease

see above ....

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

such a tease

see above ....

Just need to verify a few things before I can say what it is. Don't want to jinx it!

001 TW Proto

The most updated setup you've got going on is incredible!

[b]Cobra Bio Cell+ Black // Matrix Ozik HD7X[/b]
[b]Srixon 545F // Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Tini Stiff
Adams Idea Pro Black 21* // Aldila RIP Phenom
Ping 2013 Anser Forged (4-W) // KBS Tour Stiff Tapered
Titleist SM4 TVD Raw 51* 56* & 60* // KBS Tour Stiff Black Graphite
Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport Circle H[/b]

Patiently waiting for Dre to put all of our gear to shame again. Love this bag

DRIVER: Titleist TSi3 9° • Tensei AV RAW White
3 WOOD: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 15° • Aldila Rogue White
5 WOOD: Callaway Epic Speed 18° • HZRDUS Smoke Green
UTILITY: Srixon ZX 23° 4 iron • Recoil 95 F4
IRONS: Srixon ZX7 5-PW • Nippon Modus 120
WEDGES: Titleist SM8 50°F / 54°S / 58°M
PUTTER: Odyssey OG Bird 7 OR Scotty Special Select Newport 2 OR Nike Method 001

That logo block having your sig on is hand-down the coolest piece of 'non-club' golf equipment I've ever seen - agree with you that it's even better that it lives at the Oven!

Taylormade Sim 10.5 - Tour AD GP 7X
Taylormade M3 15* - Kai'li 80X
GAPR Lo 2 iron - Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05 100
Taylormade P760, 4 - PW - Project XLZ 6.5
Vokey SM7 50F, 55M, 60D - Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Newport Beach 1.5 

[b][u][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/965589-chriswrightstuff-first-ever-witb/page__p__8603789#entry8603789"][color=#000000]WITB Link[/color][/url][/u][/b][/font]

Instagram - Cwrightstuff

The most updated setup you've got going on is incredible!

Thanks I actually need to organize my front page. It's going to take forever!

Patiently waiting for Dre to put all of our gear to shame again. Love this bag

Might be a while. They are swamped at the Oven. Mike Taylor did over 80 wedges last week!!!

That logo block having your sig on is hand-down the coolest piece of 'non-club' golf equipment I've ever seen - agree with you that it's even better that it lives at the Oven!

Number one question for people that go on the tour of the oven... Who the hell is this??? Lol

001 TW Proto

not only the block itself is cool...your signature too! It deserves to be on this block haha

TaylorMade M2 2016, 8.0* UST ATTAS GoGo 5 6X
TaylorMade SLDR 14.3* UST Chrome 8FT5
Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 18* Speeder TS HB 9.8X
Srixon Z 765 4-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S
Titleist SM6 50F, 56M, 60K Kuro Kage TiNi LBP 105TX
Evnroll ER2

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/921839-first-witb-guess-where-im-from/"]WITB Link[/url]

not only the block itself is cool...your signature too! It deserves to be on this block haha

Thanks you should have seen all the signatures I had on paper when I first sent it to David Franklin. Was definitely not my first try haha

001 TW Proto

Got a shaft coming and throwing it in something familiar. Since my Cobra experiment didn't work too well for me I decided to go back to something that was close to working before I veered off to hoeing land. The Vapor Fly. The stock 50 Tensei wasn't it for me so I have a GD Tour AD-DI coming and I will make sure I spec this thing out. Out of all the drivers I messed with this year. This was right behind the Cobra LTD but just spun a little too much. If the Cobra LTD would just be able to open up to a fade setting that would have been it for me. But it doesn't and with the flexloft adjustability it gives me everything I am looking for. I have great results with the GD hybrid and the GP model if it launched higher would be a great fit. Also have a Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron on its way. :)

001 TW Proto

Agree. The block is a cool piece. Cota looked like a blast as usual good stuff man. Any tiger talk while you were there?

Edel PROTO

Agree. The block is a cool piece. Cota looked like a blast as usual good stuff man. Any tiger talk while you were there?

Yes. Franklin mentioned Tiger stopped in the day before his surgery. He tested the Origin and messed around with weighting configurations in the head and proceeded to go from missing putts to the right to draining them. 20 footer and 40 footers. No word if he will switch but the results were there. Also he spent time hitting wedges with MT. Tiger was extremely excited because he felt like he got his feel back. He said to MT that he gots it back and was really pumped up. They had no idea of his surgery then they find out on the news the next day he has his procedure done. It's almost like Tiger went back to enjoy some of the little things that he would miss if he was never able to come back. Kind of like going back to the place that started it all with him and Nike. They haven't heard since and are like us no idea or word if and when he comes back. We are all in the dark on this one. We also talked about his wedge he dumped in the water. Either it was on purpose or he is still really tight and no sense in swinging hard and rupturing something. My thoughts is that his people shouldn't have put him in that position to hit those shots. Anyone recovering from a back injury knows that there is a lot of things you need to do before hand to get that body ready. I'd rather not see TW come back this year.

001 TW Proto

Yes. Franklin mentioned Tiger stopped in the day before his surgery. He tested the Origin and messed around with weighting configurations in the head and proceeded to go from missing putts to the right to draining them. 20 footer and 40 footers. No word if he will switch but the results were there. Also he spent time hitting wedges with MT. Tiger was extremely excited because he felt like he got his feel back. He said to MT that he gots it back and was really pumped up. They had no idea of his surgery then they find out on the news the next day he has his procedure done. It's almost like Tiger went back to enjoy some of the little things that he would miss if he was never able to come back. Kind of like going back to the place that started it all with him and Nike. They haven't heard since and are like us no idea or word if and when he comes back. We are all in the dark on this one. We also talked about his wedge he dumped in the water. Either it was on purpose or he is still really tight and no sense in swinging hard and rupturing something. My thoughts is that his people shouldn't have put him in that position to hit those shots. Anyone recovering from a back injury knows that there is a lot of things you need to do before hand to get that body ready. I'd rather not see TW come back this year.

Gotcha. Tiger certainly plays everything close to the vest which is understandable. He knows it's his last shot so rushing back doesn't make sense. My guess is the next time we see him on a course during competition will be as an asst captain at the Ryder Cup

Edel PROTO

Gotcha. Tiger certainly plays everything close to the vest which is understandable. He knows it's his last shot so rushing back doesn't make sense. My guess is the next time we see him on a course during competition will be as an asst captain at the Ryder Cup

He needs to be extra careful with this one. I would love to see him back in the mix challenging these young gunners.

001 TW Proto

M2 and HZRDUS setup is pretty darn good. Not the longest setup I've had but I am able to turn it over and hit a draw when needed. Shot -1 today and made the turn at -3. The back 9 at this course Wente Vinyards is pretty tough and made two bogeys coming in after the beers started kicking in lol. Also starting to settle in on the Nike Hybrid. It's a club that doesn't excite me feel wise but it performed well and doesn't want to go left too much. Taking it off of BST. :) handicap is adjusting to a 0.6

my goal was to be a legit + handicap by the end of the year and things are looking positive and on track for what my goals are this year. I was a 5 or 6 somewhere around May last year. Funny thing is I was longer off the tee last year. That old age kicking in ;)

Couple things changing or being added in the bag soon: Nike Vapor Fly with Tour Ad-DI and Nike Vapor Fly Pro with Tour Ad-DI hybrid 105 shaft.

001 TW Proto

My money is on the nikes with the ad di shafts. They are just solid all around shafts.

Plus I really want a blacked out vf driver

Titleist TS3, 9.5, Ventus Blue 6x
Titleist TS2, 15, AD DI 8
Callaway xforged utility 18, AD DI 105
Taylormade p770 4-pw, Project X 
Titleist Vokey 50,54,58 Project X 
Scotty Cameron Studio Style GSS Newport 2

handicap is adjusting to a 0.6

my goal was to be a legit + handicap by the end of the year and things are looking positive and on track for what my goals are this year. I was a 5 or 6 somewhere around May last year.

wow man, you dropped from a 5 to scratch in a year!?

thats amazing, good on your brother man

Ive been hovering around a 2.1-4 for the last 3 years

been as low as a 1.9 for like 3 days, hahaha!

its a very tough barrier to break (for me anyways)

some day.....some day..... ;)

My money is on the nikes with the ad di shafts. They are just solid all around shafts.Plus I really want a blacked out vf driver

Well it's going to have more competition. I have a Sub Zero with a handcrafted HZRDUS on the way. Need to stay out of j13s WITB lol

001 TW Proto

handicap is adjusting to a 0.6

my goal was to be a legit + handicap by the end of the year and things are looking positive and on track for what my goals are this year. I was a 5 or 6 somewhere around May last year.

wow man, you dropped from a 5 to scratch in a year!?

thats amazing, good on your brother man

Ive been hovering around a 2.1-4 for the last 3 years

been as low as a 1.9 for like 3 days, hahaha!

its a very tough barrier to break (for me anyways)

some day.....some day..... ;)

Thanks. I know it's harder to get into the + area and stay there. But I feel like I have a way better understanding of "my" golf swing. Also I don't think my equipment has ever been so dialed in. I still like to tinker with the driver but my irons, wedges and putter have been the best I've ever played. Switching to left hand low putting has helped as well. Also my acceptance of bad shots. They will happen and to not get down on myself when they do. I rarely get upset on the course and have a better understanding of myself on the course. Now watch me go shoot 90 next week lol

001 TW Proto

Switching to left hand low putting has helped as well.

funny

I did this last week out of no where

I was messing around on the green before a round and tried it out for 15-20 mins and felt super comfy

distance control and lines were night and day

first round out w it basically no practice, I shot 73 w it

did it again today, fired another 73 w some solid putts (previous rounds have all been decent since as well)

don't think ill go back anytime soon

Hope I'm on to something

Switching to left hand low putting has helped as well.

funny

I did this last week out of no where

I was messing around on the green before a round and tried it out for 15-20 mins and felt super comfy

distance control and lines were night and day

first round out w it basically no practice, I shot 73 w it

did it again today, fired another 73 w some solid putts (previous rounds have all been decent since as well)

don't think ill go back anytime soon

Hope I'm on to something

I struggled a lot with distance control at first when I switched but as of late it's come around. I don't see ever switching back. Just like the way it levels my shoulders. I feel like it feels less crowded in my chest as well.

001 TW Proto