APPLY: TaylorMade PSi Iron Testing! 5 Testers wanted. Apply here!

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[/list]
R15 Driver, XR 3w, 3h, FT worth 15 irons and TK wedges.[list]
[*]What is your current handicap? 12
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Williamsburg, VA
[*]What irons are you playing now? FT worth 15
[*]When were you last fit for irons? When I got this iron, I did through the online fitting system.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Sure!
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[*]3-p, a, s
[*]Stiff
[*]Standard lamkin utx grip
[*]Standard Loft and Lie
[*]+0.5 Inch longer than standard
[*]KBS C-taper 120 Shafts
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
I already have an experience to review an iron set here. So, I know how to precede this review for people who might be interested in this iron set.
I will bring them to the range sessions and course. And, I will evaluate them.
I can take a quality pictures and I can respond with any questions I might be asked.

Thanks a lot.

Ping                       G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                   Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/Fujikura MCI 105 MILD

LAB                   DF3

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag Ping G30 woods / Titleist 714 AP2
[*]What is your current handicap 6.2
[*]Where are you located Milwaukee, WI
[*]What irons are you playing now 714 AP2
[*]When were you last fit for irons 2 Years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes!
[/list]
[attachment=2998926:PSI.JPG]

• What’s in your current bag? Cobra Fly-Z+, AB TP 5w, Dhy 21*, 815 Alpha 23*, MP-H5 5-PW, Engage 50* & 58*, Rife Iconic #1
  • What is your current handicap? 6.9 as of 10/15/15
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Ventura, CA, USA
  • What irons are you playing now? Mizuno MP-H5 5-PW, KBS Tour S 120
  • When were you last fit for irons? 3 years ago
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs? Absolutely, I plan to take pics and even some videos to display the sound of the club

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-19%20at%2011.00.42%20AM_zpsbvrytiuz.png

• Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons? I plan to take them to the indoor range where I practice to put the irons through their paces on GC2 and see how the numbers compare/differ to the H5's. I then plan on taking them to an outdoor range, and playing at least three rounds with them in the bag, to see how they respond on the course. I'll also take video and pictures on the range and course, to get a full sense of the club. Then of course, I will put all the materials on here in a lengthy, somewhat comedic post.

WITB 2023
- Srixon Zx5 mkII 10.5*, Tensei AV Blue 55s
-TSi2 16.5* Accra FX 2.0
-TSi2 18* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-TSi2 21* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-ZX7 5-PW, Fuji Pro 85
-50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore TR, Fuji Pro 95 TS
-Sik Pro-C
-2023 Z-Star Diamond

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 915D2 8.5* ADDI6S, Aeroburner 3W, Flyz 2-3 hybrid, Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour Irons, Engage 56* wedge, Cobra Tour Trust 60* wedge, Scotty putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 13.6
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Cary, North Carolina
[*]What irons are you playing now? Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour
[*]When were you last fit for irons? Never
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes 100%
[*]Shafted with KBS Tour shafts
[*]By playing the crap out of them over and over and over again alongside my Rocketbladez. Giving an account for how well they feel and how they fly with the same shafts. Real world analysis.
[/list]

What’s in your current bag? R15, xhot 3w, x2hot hybrids, Nike covert forged irons, vokey 56, Scotty putter

What is your current handicap? 6.5

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Myrtle beach, sc
What irons are you playing now? Nike covert forged
When were you last fit for irons? Never
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes
We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: range time, on course comparison, and some monitor time. Curious about flight, spin numbers, carry distance, help with mishits, feel, look.

[list]
[*]Titleist 910 D2, Callaway RAZR X White 3/Black 5 woods,Ping G5 4-P, Cleveland 588 53/56/60, Odyssey White Hot #1
[*]8
[*]Atkins, AR
[*]Ping G5 4-P
[*]Last fitting is N/A
[*]I will provide images of the irons before and after use, and will provide a review.
[*]I prefer both stock shafts and grips
[*]I would approach testing by both hitting range balls and playing on the course. I would observe every iron shot I hit, and I would hit shots from distances that were pre-picked.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag
[*][b]Taylormade SLDR 430 9*, Aldila Tour Green Stiff[/b]
[*][b]Taylormade SLDR TS 14*, Matrix Black Tie Stiff[/b]
[*][b]Taylormade SLDR Hybrid 17*, Matrix Black Tie STiff[/b]
[*][b]Mizuno MP-4, 4-9 irons, KBS C Taper Stiff[/b]
[*][b]Vokey SM4 wedges, 46, 51, 56, 60[/b]
[*][b]Scotty Cameron Newport 2[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]2[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Wichita, Kansas [/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Mizuno MP-4[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]2013[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? [b]Yes, absolutely![/b] We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stoce
[*][b]+0.5 Length[/b]
[*][b]True Temper Dynamic Gold X100[/b]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Iron
[*][b]I would test on the course side by side with my existing clubs, taking note of yardages, miss tendencies, turf interaction, trajectory, and how shots hold into greens. I would also compare side by side on a launch monitor.[/b]
[/list]

TSr4 Ventus Blue Velocore TR 6x
TSr3 15* Ventus Blue Velocore TR 7x
SLDR 2 Hybrid Hzrdus Matrix Blacktie S
T100s 4-P PX 6.5
SM9 50F, 55S PX 6.5 and 60M S400
Newport

Here goes![list]
[list]
[*]Driver - Titlelist 913D2 8.5*
[*]Fairway - Titleist 910F 15*
[*]Hybrid - Titleist 910H 21*
[*]3-iron - Taylormade RAC LT
[*]4 thru 6-iron - Titleist 710 AP1
[*]7 thru PW - Titleist 710 AP2
[*]Wedges - Vokey SM4 54*, Vokey SM5 58*
[*]Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2
[/list][*]What is your current handicap?
[list]
[*]never officialy recorded but according to the golf app i use, about a 20
[/list][*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[list]
[*]Hercules, California
[/list][*]What irons are you playing now?
[list]
[*]Titleist 710 AP1/AP2 combo set
[/list][*]When were you last fit for irons?
[list]
[*]never
[/list][*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[list]
[*]I definitely agree
[/list][*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]PSi, Right-Hand, 3-AW, Lie=1* Up, Loft=Standard, Graphite Shaft=Kuro Kage, Flex=S, Tip=-0.5", Length=+0.5", Grip=Standard logo down, Wrap= 3 wrap bottom hand, 1 wrap top.
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[list]
[*]As much as I like hitting on the range, real-world testing is where it's at. I'll start off by figuring out what the ranges are for each club. I will then use the irons to play at least 3 different courses in order to get hits out of each club.
[/list]
[/list]

What’s in your current bag?[list]
[*]Nike Vapor Speed Driver (9.5*); Nike Covert 2.0 3 wood, 3 hybrid, and 4 hybrid; TaylorMade RocketBladez; Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges (50*, 56*, and 60*); Odyssey Metal X Milled Versa #7.
[/list]
What is your current handicap?[list]
[*]15.6
[/list]
Where are you located?[list]
[*]Durham, North Carolina
[/list]
What irons are you playing now?[list]
[*]TaylorMade RocketBladez
[/list]
When were you last fit for irons?[list]
[*]August, 2015 (to confirm my lie and length requirements and optimal shaft)
[/list]
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[list]
[*]If selected, I pledge to devote the necessary time and consideration that will result in my selection by GolfWRX being viewed as a success. As a legally trained professional with a B.S.B.A. and a J.D., you can rest assured that my review will be well written, and engaging to readers. Additionally, as someone who regularly follows review threads I understand the importance of having those who have actually had their hands on the clubs answer questions in a timely, and reactive manner.
[/list]
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post:[list]
[*]Set makeup: 4i-PW
[*]Lie, Loft, Length: Standard
[*]Shaft: KBS Tour 90, Stiff Flex
[/list]
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons:
[indent=1]
I’ve known for a few months now that I would be upgrading my Rocketbladez in this coming offseason. With my final major tournament now behind me I will be seeking out the best game improvement iron for a player like myself (the golfer who doesn’t shoot in the 70s but actively aspires to). In the last few months I’ve been to demo days for Titleist, Nike, and Taylormade to get the feel for the current iron offerings. After each of those days, I made notes to myself on my thoughts from hitting those clubs. Because of my job I find myself constantly researching and planning to try and make the best decision possible. If selected, I would approach the testing of the TaylorMade PSi Irons with a method that relates to many players of my caliber.

If I surveyed 10 players with a handicap of greater than 15 I would bet that 8 of those players would have no idea what their “optimal launch angle” is. Understanding this underlying premise I would utilize descriptive writing to paint a picture of how these irons play, compare to competitors, and compare to the old RocketBladez I have in the bag now. Anyone can write three paragraphs listing how the launch numbers compare to other clubs, and I fully expect a reviewer to utilize this method. However, numerous reviews listing numbers would be monotonous to players like me. Instead, my review will paint a picture of what these irons can do for someone of my, mediocre, caliber.

As could be expected, my review will include range testing at Duke University (an exceptional facility utilizing grass hitting areas and many target yardages). On the range I will take extensive notes of sound, feel, flight, and distances. I will compare side to side these clubs with the RocketBladez, and make a recommendation on whether someone who has been waiting should pull the trigger for the upgrade.

In addition to range testing, I will load the shiny new PSi clubs into my bag for a few practice rounds, and one scoring round. In the practice rounds I will be dropping balls at various yardages, taking note of how the clubs perform with varying wind conditions, and out of various lies. In the scoring round I will play just as if I am in a tournament, in an effort to document any scoring change or difference in my playing style as a result of the PSi Irons being in my bag.

Throughout my testing I will provide day-to-day updates on the review thread. This will keep each segment of my review condensed to a readable length. In the end, I will have a comprehensive and colorful review of the TaylorMade PSi Irons that will give those players like me, a golfer looking for irons that are worth the investment to improve his or her game, an insight into whether these irons are worthy of their hard earned dollars.[/indent]

Thank you for your consideration.

What’s in your current bag? Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 1 driver

What is your current handicap? 17

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Thornton, NH

What irons are you playing now? Original Nike forged blades

When were you last fit for irons? Never been fit

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
Yes, I would be willing to participate, and I have a DSLR camera, and a Note 5 to take pics with.

Clubhead
MODEL

PSi
$824.99 - $1,299.99
Will Ship 11/06/2015
HAND

Right

Set
SET SELECT
3456789PW
OPTIONAL WEDGES
AW SW
NEXT

Custom Options
LIE ADJUSTMENT
4.0° Flat3.5° Flat3.0° Flat2.5° Flat2.0° Flat1.5° Flat1.0° Flat0.5° FlatStandard0.5° UP1.0° UP1.5° UP2.0° UP2.5° UP3.0° UP3.5° UP4.0° UP
LOFT ADJUSTMENT
2.0° Weak1.5° Weak1.0° Weak0.5° WeakStandard0.5° Strong1.0° Strong1.5° Strong2.0° Strong2.5°

SET
Model: PSi
Hand: Right
Head Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW
Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015
CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment: Standard
Loft Adjustment: Standard
SHAFT
Shaft Material: Steel
Manufacturer: KBS
Model: KBS C-Taper
Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length: + 1.00"
Shaft Length: 37.25
Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015

Extra Wrap: Standard
Logo: Up

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons

I would hit both sets on the range, and give feedback around distances and height on the range. Would play rounds in different conditions at my course, using both sets, and give detailed feedback around feel, distances, carry, etc. I'very been considering getting a new set of clubs, and have really been thinking strongly about moving to a club with more forgiveness than my current Nike blades, and would love the chance to test out Taylormade's new offering. I think I could give good feedback for players who are shooting consistently in the mid 80's-low 90's.

THANKS FOR THE CHANCE!!

[list]
[*][b]What’s in your current bag?[/b]
[/list]
Driver- Callaway Great Big Bertha; Aldila Rogue 60x
Fairway - Taylormade RBZ tour stage 2 3wood (adjusted to 16.5*); Grafalloy Proto bimatrix X
Irons - Taylormade TP MC 2011, Project X Rifle 6.5 (4-PW); Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour (3), KBS Tour X
Wedges - Cleveland Precision Forged 56* and 60*; Titleist Vokey 52*
Putter - Edel Torque Balanced[list]
[*][b]What is your current handicap?[/b]
[/list]
1[list]
[*][b]Where are you located (City, State – US Only Please)?[/b]
[/list]
Overland Park, KS[list]
[*][b]What irons are you playing now?[/b]
[/list]
Taylormade Tour Preferred MC 2011; Project X Rifle 6.5[list]
[*][b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b]
[/list]
2013[list]
[*][b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[/b]
[/list]
YES[list]
[*][b]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/b]
[/list]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Model:[/size] [size=4]PSi[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Hand:[/size] [size=4]Right[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Head Loft:[/size] [size=4]3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Lie Adjustment:[/size][size=2] [/size][size=4]1.0 Deg UP[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Loft Adjustment:[/size] [size=4]Standard[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Shaft Material:[/size][size=2] [/size][size=4]Steel[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Manufacturer:[/size] [size=4]True Temper[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Model:[/size] [size=4]Project X T[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Flex:[/size] [size=4]6.5[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Tipping Adjustment:[/size] [size=4]Standard[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Length:[/size] [size=4]0.25"[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]Shaft Length:[/size] [size=4]37.50[/size][/color][/size][/color][list]
[*][b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons[/b]
[/list]
I would test these irons against my current MCs, my older set of RAC TP MBs, and other manufacturer's new irons coming out this fall for 2016 (or 2015 models when necessary). While my testing of the PSi against other manufacturer irons will be done via Trackman indoors, I will also test the PSi irons on the range outside and on course. Not only will I test the PSi irons ability on iron shots, but also the higher lofted 8-PW irons around the greens for their chipping versatility. Although I've played a variety of Taylormade irons in the past, I'm not convinced the face slot technology and recent iron designs have been a step forward for Taylormade. Conducting this testing will allow me to give an unbiased, documented opinion of how beneficial the new iron technology Taylormade has implemented compares to both competitors and Taylormade models of old.

Thanks!!

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#FF0000]TMAG M1 10.5; NIKE VAPOR SPEED 3W; NIKE VAPOR 3H 20* & 4H 23*; Nike VPC 5-AW; Nike Engage 54 & 58 Dual Sole; Nike Method Midnight 006[/color]
[*][color="#282828"]What is your current handicap? [/color][color="#ff0000"]6.4[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [/color][color="#ff0000"]Frederick, MD[/color]
[*][color=#282828]What irons are you playing now? [/color][color="#ff0000"]Nike VPC[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#FF0000]April 2015[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#FF0000]Yes[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour. [color=#FF0000]Right; 4[/color][color=#FF0000] - SW; KBS C Taper 105 regular flex; standard length and loft[/color]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock - Tour Velvet Red Cap
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSI Irons? [color=#FF0000]i plan to utilize the loft specs of the irons and test on range with my club pro and Trackman. a comparison of the standard metrics is the goal... swingspeed, ball speed, launch angle, backspin, max height, carry and total distance. I'd use that data to compare to the data collected with my VPC set. Next phase is an on course test for playability, shot making, ability to shape shots around obstacles, and green stopping. Writing of a thorough review from the mid handicapper perspective. Goal is to see if there are sufficient distance gains, workability, and forgiveness for a mid handicapper (6-11) to game these pretty sticks[/color]
[/list]

TM Stealth+ 10.5* w/ OBAN Kiyoshi White 60 Stiff 
TM Stealth+  15*   w/ HC HZRDUS Yellow
TM Stealth+   19* Rescue ProForce V2 S 
TM Stealth+   22*  Rescue Tour AD S
TM p770 5-9  SmacWrap 780ES Recoil Prototype

TM Milled Grind 46 
TM Milled Grind 3 54* &58* Recoil Wedge Prototypes
TaylorMade Custom Spider X Pink 34.5"
TM TP5x

[list]
[*]If this is still open
[*]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#800080]SLDR Driver , 3 wood / Ping G30 5 wood , hybrid / [/color][color=#800080]TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB irons / TaylorMade EF wedges / Yes! Callie[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#800080]+1[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#800080]Florence , NJ[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#800080]TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB irons[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#800080]2 years ago almost[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#800080]Okay[/color]
[list]
[/list][*][url="http://taylormadegolf.com/TM_IRONS_MODEL/TM_IRONS_MODEL.html"]Custom PSi Irons[/url]

Model: PSi
Hand: RH
Shaft Material: ST
Loft: 4
Loft: 5
Loft: 6
Loft: 7
Loft: 8
Loft: 9
Loft: PW
Loft: AW
Lie Adjustment: 1.0 Deg Flat
Loft Adjustment: Standard
Shaft Vendor: KBS
Shaft Model: Tour V
Shaft Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length Adjustment: 0.50"
Grip Vendor: TaylorMade
Grip Model: Tour Velvet Red Cap
Grip Wraps: Standard
Grip Logo: Up
Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW
Availability Date: 11/06/2015
[/list][list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [color=#800080]I woulds compare them ands see how a more forgiving iron could possibly help as i play in tournaments quite a bit. Plus there is never any female testers for anything on here. I hit very many balls ands play quite a bit all year arounds.[/color]
[/list]

[list]
[/list]
Titleist 913 D3 8.5* with a Black Ops 60g x-stiff
RBZ 3 wood tipped 1"
Nike Covert Tour 2.0 3 Hybrid with a Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g x-stiff
Callaway Razr X Forged with Project X 6.5s
Cleveland 52* wedge with 10 bounce
Vokey 56* with 14 bounce F grind
Vokey 60* with 8 bounce s grind
T.P. Mills no. 9 Putter[list]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[/list]
10.4[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[/list]
Philadelphia, PA[list]
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[/list]
Callaway Razr X Forged[list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?
[/list]
Last Year[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Absolutely. I have a DSLR and a new gopro camera for photos and video.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post:
[/list]
3-PW KBS C-taper S hard stepped 1, 1.5 degree up. Std length and loft.[list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
I would test these irons on both on the range(grass tees and mats) and on the course. I would use my gps and laser rangefinder to measure shot distance as well as to compare accuracy between these irons and my gamers. I would like to play them side-by-side to achieve the best comparison. I would also make note of the quality and feel of each strike on the course. I have access to a launch monitor so I could also add a quantitative aspect to my review. Finally, I would also like to compare these irons to my first set of irons which are TM burner plus with regular shafts. I play 3-4 rounds a week so I would be able to produce this data and provide posts in a timely manner. I would also like to get some of my golfing buddies involved in this review. The group of guys that I regularly play with are all around the same HCP as mine, but each play very different types of clubs, have disparate swing speeds and styles, and prefer shots from different ranges (long, mid, short, chipping) and I think a review with all of them would provide useful information for players of all skill and types of game. I could also have my dad join in if you guys wanna see what a hack would do with these clubs :)

Thanks,
Nick

[list]
[*]Ping G30 SF TEC Veylix , Ping G30 5w 17*, , Ping G30 7w 21* , Ping i25/s55 combo 4/5 iron i25 and 6-P s55, Ping Glide 50*, Scratch 53 & 57 and 009 putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 7.2
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Syracuse, NY
[*]What irons are you playing now? 4/5 iron i25 and 6-P s55,
[*]When were you last fit for irons? On 10/15 I was fit for the M1, PSI and RSI irons in your Las Vegas TM Experience by the master club fitter. Great staff and great experience
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes, I will do whatever is asked of me
[list]
[*]4-AW, KBS C-Taper 105 Stiff, standard L/L
[/list]
[*]These will be tested against my current setup outdoors and inside with a flightscope and data will be exported to the review pages. A local pro, who is a TM staffer, will help with setup and video.
[/list]

Ping G400 Max AD IZ 6s
2016 TI M2 HL AD IZ 7s
M2 4h AD DI 8s
Ping G400 5hy ADDI 9s
718 TMB 6-Gap Modus 130s
Scratch 53 Modus 125
Scratch 57 Modus 125
PXG 03x 60* Modus 125

Scotty Cameron Custom 009 HHH

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/982109-joes-witb-set-for-2014-update-2015/#entry10682349"]WITB Link[/url]

<ul class="bbc">
<li>What’s in your current bag? <span style="color: #ff0000">Driver: Bridgestone J38 w/ Motore F1 65 shaft, Exotics XCG-5 3 and 5 fairway woods w/ Motore F3 shaft, Mizuno JPX800 22 hybrid w/ stock Exsar shaft, Mizuno MX-23 irons with TX-90 shaft bent one degree strong and 2 flat, Mizuno MP-T10 52 &amp; 58 wedges. Scotty Cameron Sonoma Two putter.</span></li>
<li>What is your current handicap? <span style="color: #ff0000">19</span></li>
<li>Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? <span style="color: #ff0000">Newton ,MA</span></li>
<li>What irons are you playing now? <span style="color: #FF0000">Mizuno MX-23 irons, it kept coming back to my bag.</span></li>
<li><span style="font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif"><span style="color: #282828">When were you last fit for irons? </span></span><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif">2013 at TMPL in the </span></span><span style="font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif"><span style="color: #ff0000">International</span></span></li>
<li>If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread?&nbsp;&nbsp;We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. <span style="color: #ff0000">Absolutely</span></li>
<li>Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: <a class="bbc_url" href="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html" rel="nofollow external" title="External link">TaylorMade PSi</a> (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)</li>
<li><span style="color: #ff0000">-1.5 degree lie angle according to TMPL fitting on Rocketbladez</span></li>
<li>&nbsp;
<ul class="bbc">
<li>You can choose any no-upcharge shafts.&nbsp;&nbsp;Grips/wraps will be stock</li>
<li><span style="color: #ff0000">Regular TT Reax 90 shaft</span></li>
</ul>
</li>
<li>Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons</li>
<li><span style="font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif"><span style="color: #ff0000">I have been trying to replace my decade old customized Mizuno MX-23 but couldn&#39;t find anything that balances the appearance, forgiveness and forged feel as well as the MX-23. I&#39;ll do a comparison test between the Psi and my decade old MX-23 on the previously mentioned three categories with emphasis on the effectiveness of the speed pocket and face slot technology. Will start with range and play&nbsp;a full round with both.&nbsp;</span></span></li>
</ul>

[list]
[*]
[*][b]All LH clubs[/b]
[*][b]Ping G30 10.5* driver with stock stiff shaft.[/b]
[*][b]Ping G30 3 & 5 woods with stock stiff shaft[/b]
[*][b]Ping G30 3 hybrid with stock stiff shaft[/b]
[*][b]New LH Ping iE1's 4-UW, Nippon Modus3 105 S flex, 1* upright, standard length, gold (+1/32")[/b]
[*][b]Ping Glid 56* SS wedge[/b]
[*][b]Scotty Golo S putter 69* lie 34" length[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]7.9[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Gainesville, FL[/b]
[*]
[*][b]Ping iE1's 4-UW[/b]
[*]
[*][b]July 2015[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[*]
[*][b]Absolutely. I take very clear meticulous photos with iPhone 6S[/b]
[*]
[*][b]LH 4-PW, AW & SW[/b]
[*][b]1* upright, standard length[/b]
[*][b]KBS Tour V, standard tip, standard length[/b]
[*][b]Midsize grip logo down.[/b]
[*]
[list]
[/list]
[b]Since I have always been a Ping guy, it will be great to test these new PSI irons against my new Ping iE1's. Also being left handed, I am usually always left to my own devices since none of the golf shops within 50 miles ever have any LH equipment to demo. The only time I get to try new equipment is the few occasions our small club has a demo day. Even then, the rep has very few LH items to sample. My pro has a launch monitor and I will use it to get initial readings of the new irons vs. my Ping's. However, my main testing will be on the course against my regular playing partners. I live 2 blocks from the course so I will have ample time to try these irons and give very detailed reviews. Living in Florida, we play year round so I will not be hindered by weather and will be able have plenty of opportunities to use them. I am just an ordinary guy who works everyday and plays golf on the weekends. I think I will be able to give a good everyman review and not a super techie review on launch angles, spin rates and such. I think most of us want to know how these clubs perform on the course day by day in game conditions. That is the type of review I will provide.[/b]

[list]
[*]Titleist 907 Driver, 906 15 and 18 degree fairways (GD YS-6+ shafts). Adams Tour prototype 20, 23, 26 hybrids (Altus shaft). Jokey SM5 50 and 58 wedge. TM EV Tour Grind 54 wedge. TM 8 and P RSI2 irons with Program F15 shaft. (Ordered these just before the PSI line was announced. Went back to order the other irons I needed to complete the set and they were gone from the site!)
[*]What is your current handicap? 6
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Durham, Chapel Hill, NC
[*]What irons are you playing now? An incomplete RSI2 set.
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 6 years ago.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes.
[list]
[*]PSI's with F15 shaft. Standard lofts and lies.
[/list]
[*]I would test them at one of several course ranges and short game ares I visit. On one of those same courses. And, around the home and yard.
[/list]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag
[/list]
[indent=1]Driver: M1 12 Degree w/ Tour AD DI 7s[/indent]
[indent=1]Fairway: M1 15 Degree with Tour AD DI 7s[/indent]
[indent=1]Hybrid: SLDR 17 Degree with Martrix HD[/indent]
[indent=1]Irons: Ping I25 4-LW with CFS Stiff Shafts, 2 degrees upright[/indent][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]4[/b]
[*]Where are you located (Milwaukee, WI)?
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Ping I25, Also have a set up TM Tour Preferred MCs, and Mizuno MP 4H, and a RSI 7 Iron (Thinking of getting a set up of these, but the PSI look more forgiving and still look good.)[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b] 2 months ago[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes, I am on this every night. I have I phone 6, go pro, and my wife is professional photographer, her camera and pics are unreal, I will use her as well.[/b]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be standard. [b]Prefer 1/4 inch long, steel fiber aerotech stiff i95 soft stepped, 2.5 degrees upright. [/b]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons [b]I have hit every iron ever made I think. I think testing it on the range to see ball flight and distance is extreamly important. I would also go on the golf simulator's at our club ideally with the TM Tech guy to look at spin rates and such, get some numbers. But most [/b][b]importantly with a club like this, control, feel, sound, look, and performance go hand in hand. I am looking for a club that can deliver as much technology (and TM has the best) but still look and feel as good as the old 2005 Rac TP irons (best irons of all time that are hanging on my wall). I truly do want it all, the RSI TP is as close as it has gotten to date in my opinion. I would play a few rounds with them and hit 4 to 6 balls from the fairway against other sets of clubs I have as well. I prefer on course testing.[/b]
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Callaway Razr Fit Driver, Adams XTD 3 wood & 3Hybrid, 3-PW Callaway Razr X Tour irons, Titleist Vokey 52 & 58, Nike Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 6
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Georgetown, Tx (suburb of Austin)
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway Razr X Tour
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 5 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes I agree to participate.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Specs +1 & 1/2 inch long, 2 degrees upright. Steel shaft x flex.
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - Range Time and Playing - As I picked my last set, if it looks good and feels good coupled with the fact I get the distances and ball flight I desire, that is my approach. I know the irons will perform, but will they perform with my swing - that is why I wont be using trackman. I will be able to tell gains I get with the irons by feel and looking at the shots I produce.
[/list]

[color=#ff0000][size=6][u][i][b]High School Golf Coach[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color][list]
[*][size=4][i][b]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]Titleist[/color] [/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4][i][b]What is your current handicap?[color=#ff0000] 3.5[/color][/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4][i][b]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[color=#ff0000] Bridgewater Massachusetts[/color][/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4][i][b]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Titleist AP2[/color][/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4][i][b]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]2 years ago when I bought this set of irons[/color][/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4][i][b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[color=#ff0000] Yes, I belong to a club and golf everyday[/color][/b][/i][/size]
[*][size=4][i][b]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/b][/i][/size]
[list]
[*][size=4][i][b]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock [/b][/i][/size]
[*][color=#ff0000][size=4][i][b]Right Hand Stiff with KBS C-Taper 4-AW [/b][/i][/size][/color]
[/list][*][size=4][i][b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. I[/b][/i][/size]
[*][color=#ff0000][size=4][i][b]I coach the High School Golf Team at the school I teach at and have the ability to golf everyday. I would be able to give insight on how the clubs perform and also get feedback from some of the players on my team. I would enjoy testing these clubs and would provide Members with great insight.[/b][/i][/size][/color]
[*][attachment=3003164:Taylormade.PNG]
[/list]

Southeastern Regional Golf Coach

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Callaway BBA, Callaway BB 15 deg ,Adams Pro 20 hybrid, 5-AW Apex Pro Recoil 110, Cally Tour grind 56, Cally PM grind 60 Odyssey #8
[*]What is your current handicap? 3
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?Sandusky, OH
[*]What irons are you playing now? Apex Pro 5-AW
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2012
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post:
[*][attachment=3003616:Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 9.00.40 PM.png]Attached
[/list]
I would plan to test these irons by simply putting them in my bag and going and playing on familiar courses and charting my stats and comparing them to my current stats.

[list]
[list]
[*]Callaway Razr Fit
[*]Callaway XR 3W
[*]Cleveland Mashie 5W
[*]Adams Pro Gold irons
[*]Callaway MD2 wedges
[*]Seemore mFGP putter
[/list]
[list]
[*]5.6
[/list]
[list]
[*]Des Moines, IA
[/list]
[list]
[*]Adams Pro Gold
[/list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?\
[list]
[*]Never
[/list]
[list]
[*]No problem. I own a nice camera and would love to participate and provide my feedback. I would be as unbias as possible and provide a very insightful and honest review based on my game/swing.
[/list]
[list]
[*]Standard L/L/L with KBS Tour R flex
[/list]
[list]
[*]I also own a set of AP2 and would compare all 3 iron sets. I would attempt varying shots and hit the ball across the face to understand the lateral and vertical forgiveness on the club. I think people looking at the PSi iron are looking for maximum forgiveness first and foremost. The testing would continue from there to playability and consistency. I personally do not want to spend too much time comparing this iron among the dozens of other new irons available. However, I would spend my time heavily understanding the benefits and performance of the PSi in respect to its audience to measure its performance. Every persons swing is different and we need to acknowledge that in order to provide an insightful and though provoking review.
[/list]

[/list]

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10* Ventus Blue TR

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15* Tensei Blue

Callaway Rogue ST LS 18* Tensei Blue

Ping G425 22* Tensei CK Pro Orange

Titleist T100 5-PW ProjectX LZ

Titleist SM6 50S

Callaway JAWS MD5 56W

Callaway JAWS MD5 60X

[list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Cobra Fly-Z+ driver with Speeder TS shaft set to 9.5*[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Callaway Big Bertha 816 3 wood with Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI Stiff set to 15*[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Callaway XR Pro Hybrid, 20*, Project X 6.0 shaft[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Ping S55 4-P Stiff CFS Shaft, Blue Dot.[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Titleist Vokey SM5 - 50*, 54*, 58* standard loft and lie. Stock shaft[/b][/color]
[list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Currently at a 4.9. Throughout the year I'll range from a 2 to a 5 HCP.[/b][/color][list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Riverside, California. [/b][/color][list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Ping S55, Blue Dot. CFS Stiff standard length[/b][/color][list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- End of March, 2015.[/b][/color][list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- Absolutely, I spend about 3-5 hours per week at the range practicing. Able to play 3-6 round per month. Photography is also a side hobby of mine, as you may see in some of my BST threads. I really enjoy photography objects, such as clubs or my road bikes (other hobby). I currently shoot with Nikon D750 using a Sigma Art 35mm 1.4 lens for most product shots.[/b][/color]

[color=#282828]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [/color][url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url][color=#282828] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/color][list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- I would prefer 4-PW, standard length, 1* Upright with KBS Tour shaft in Stiff.[/b][/color]
[list]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000][b]- After recieving the clubs I would likely start an ongoing review thread with the following topic installments:[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b] - Week 1: Unboxing, initial impressions[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b] - Week 2: 2 range sessions, 1 round of 18 holes; first thought with gaming the irons, results compared to historic data. Distance comparisons.[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b] - Week 3: Another 2 range sessions, 1 more round of 18 holes; Compare results to week prior, any changes in thoughts. Personal Feel comparison.[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b] - Week 5: Additional 4 range sessions, two additional rounds of 18 holes; final review, sum up final thoughts. [/b][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]Questions would also be welcomed and answered to the best of my ability and based on my personal experience. I should be able to monitor thread 4-5 times per day to check up on new posts or questions.[/b][/color]

[b][color=#ff0000]This opportunity would be amazing, along with the ability to give back a little to this site which has supplied me with countless answers and hours of blissful web browsing.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#ff0000]Thanks for the opportunity GolfWRX![/color][/b]

PING G430 Max 9* • Tensei 1K Pro Orange 6S
PING G430 3 Wood • Tensei 1K Pro Blue 7S
Titleist TSR2 3 Hybrid • Tensei 1K Hybrid 80S

T200 4 Iron • Hzrdus 6.0

PING Blueprint S 5-PW • AWT 2.0 X

Vokey 50.12F, 54.10S, 58.08M • DG TI S400 Onyx

Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven • BGT Stability Tour

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Taylormade M1 Driver, Tour Edge E8 Fairway and Hybrid, Srixon 545 irons, Ping Glide Wedges, and Srixon Zstar Ball[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]5[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Hamilton, NJ[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Srixon 545 (4-AW)[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]2014[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the club. [b]I have been looking for an opportunity to get involved with a WRX testing and I would dive into it like nothing before. Range sessions, on course feedback and launch monitor feed back. Multiple updates a week, all while making sure that all questions people ask in the thread are being addressed.[/b][b] I have a DSLR camera and love taking shots of golf clubs with it. I can also record sound at impact using its video recording feature.[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour); [b]4-AW, Stock C Taper 105 Stiff, Standard Length and Lie[/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons; [b]I would put my current iron set in the closet for a while and focus completely on the PSi irons. I would take them to the range and launch monitor and dial in my distance and talk about yardage gaps. I would use a combination of impact tape and a launch monitor to talk about balls speeds and carry distances on both center and off center hits. I would get play as often as possible and focus on turf interaction, ball flight, and carry distances. I would try to hit different shots (Cuts, draws, flighted down, punches) and comment on the playability. I would poll the forum and ask what type of things they wanted me to look for and then I would go out and report back on those specifics. Lastly, I would compare the irons against similar irons on a launch monitor, specifically looking at carry distances.[/b]
[/list]

PING G430 LST 9* Tour AD DI 6X

Mizuno ST-G 15* Tour AD DI 7X

Titleist TSR2 18* Tour AD DI 85X

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT115X(-)

Titleist Vokey SM10 48F 53D 58D

Evnroll ER2

Titleist ProV1

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? SLDR, Tour Edge 3W/H, RSi2, Vokey, Cameron
[*]What is your current handicap? 15.2
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Chicago
[*]What irons are you playing now? RSi2
[*]When were you last fit for irons? October 2014
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) + 1/2" 1 deg flat KBS Tour S - New Decade Logo down
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I would compare them to my RSi at the range and on the course to determine if they were actually a significant improvement from last year's model
[/list]

Epic Max LS - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10

Epic Max 7W  - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10
4- P  T100S LA Golf A Series - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall
Raw Vokey SM9 50F, 54D, 58M S400 - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall

Vokey 64 Jimmy Walker S400 - BB and F Ferrule

Cameron Futura X11.5 - BGT Shaft - Super Stroke Flatso 1.0

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? I currently play R15 driver, 3HL, 5HL, then RSI 2s 4 to AW, Tour Preferred Wedges and TM putter
[/list]
[list]
[*]What is your current handicap? 2
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Las Vegas, NV
[*]What irons are you playing now? TM RSI 2s 4 to AW
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock KBS Tour Regular or R+ if available. Standard length, lie, and loft.
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. First, I would make sure they are more forgiving by hitting them with face tape and a launch monitor. Then, I would take them to the course to see if they perform better. I would be especially concerned with trajectory, spin rates, and turf interation.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 913 D3 8.5, Mizuno MP54 KBS Stiff, Vokey Wedges, GoLo
[*]What is your current handicap? 9
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Scottsdale, Arizona
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno MP54
[*]When were you last fit for irons? I have never been fit for irons.
[/list]
Yes, I wish I could quit my day job and make money writing about the latest technology and club development. I will practice and write daily reviews.[list]
[/list]
Standard L/L/L, C-Taper S, Left Handed

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[b]1st session- Comparison on the range between my current irons- tracking with trac man or flight scope[/b]
[b]2nd Session- Short Irons on Par 3 course compared to my current irons[/b]
[b]3rd Session- Executive course for longer irons off the tee and into greens with comparison to my current irons[/b]
[b]4th Session- Range work [/b]
[b]5th Session- Full 18 from 7000 yards[/b]

[b]The goal is that the first 3 sessions really determine if I would put the irons in play. Game is all about scoring. [/b]

[list]
[list]
[*]Ping G30 LS Tec 9° TFC419 Stiff
[*]Taylormade SLDR 15° Fujikura Speeder 77 Stiff
[*]Taylormade UDI 18° C-Taper Lite Stiff
[*]Taylormade UDI 20° C-Taper Lite Stiff
[*]Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW TT DGS Pro X100
[*]Titleist SM5 52°/56°
[/list]
[list]
[*]4.5
[/list]
[list]
[*]Sunnyvale, CA
[/list]
[list]
[*]Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW
[/list]
[list]
[*]Last Year
[/list]
[list]
[*]Yes I agree. Video of range sessions.
[/list]
[list]
[*]3-PW Project X 6.0 All Standard
[/list]
[list]
[*]Videoed range sessions hitting all sorts of shapes high draw, high straight, high fade, mid draw, mid straight, mid fade, low draw, low straight, low fade.
[*]On the field at multiple courses. What iron was hit at what distance, where did it end up, how was the strike.
[*]Windy, dry, soft conditioned courses.
[/list]

[/list]