(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

> @mission_scratch said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > > @mission_scratch said:

> > > 10/10 for the ascetics but 7/10 for quality (at least on my pair). 2ezkc5uqr0dt.jpeg

> > > 56a942jgmsep.jpeg

> > >

> >

> > May I ask why 7/10 on quality?

>

> Glue stains all over and threads here and there are coming undone. Nothing too crazy just a few things I noticed . Very May well be just my pair and not a wide spread issue.

Just noticed glue stains on mine as well. Kind of disappointing and have a second pair on the way so we’ll see how they look

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> > @mission_scratch said:

> > > @AG12 said:

> > > > @mission_scratch said:

> > > > 10/10 for the ascetics but 7/10 for quality (at least on my pair). 2ezkc5uqr0dt.jpeg

> > > > 56a942jgmsep.jpeg

> > > >

> > >

> > > May I ask why 7/10 on quality?

> >

> > Glue stains all over and threads here and there are coming undone. Nothing too crazy just a few things I noticed . Very May well be just my pair and not a wide spread issue.

>

> Just noticed glue stains on mine as well. Kind of disappointing and have a second pair on the way so we’ll see how they look

I noted earlier that my Concords and 3s both had glue issues. Disappointing, but I didnt really have a choice.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

> @blink3665 said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > > @mission_scratch said:

> > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > > @mission_scratch said:

> > > > > 10/10 for the ascetics but 7/10 for quality (at least on my pair). 2ezkc5uqr0dt.jpeg

> > > > > 56a942jgmsep.jpeg

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > May I ask why 7/10 on quality?

> > >

> > > Glue stains all over and threads here and there are coming undone. Nothing too crazy just a few things I noticed . Very May well be just my pair and not a wide spread issue.

> >

> > Just noticed glue stains on mine as well. Kind of disappointing and have a second pair on the way so we’ll see how they look

>

> I noted earlier that my Concords and 3s both had glue issues. Disappointing, but I didnt really have a choice.

And to be honest it’s really not that noticeable to the naked eye. You have to get up close to see it

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @JMH1220 said:

> Those that know how Nike releases work I have a question. I tried to get a pair of Nike sneakers and it was a draw. Never had experience before. There was a 10 minute countdown clock to enter drawing. The problem is I was never able to enter drawing. I tried at least 50 times but when I tried to enter it never let me pick a show size. Just a blank box with no sizes to choose from. What was I missing?

When did you try?

First, you have to be logged in AND have all your credit card info and size preloaded in your profile.

THEN you have to click purchase THE SECOND it opens up. Not 10 seconds, or at 9:01. The SECOND it opens up. If you delay, you have ZERO chance as you are behind all the bots and all the other actual people that clicked during that one second.

THEN you wait and take a loss.

That’s how it works. Nike sells out to all the bots and the bot owners resell on StockX. Nike doesn’t care to look into the legality of the bot practice because they sell out each and every release. They project “We will sell all 100,000 pairs in one second making Nike $X in profit” and they do.

In other words, even if you do absolutely everything correctly and quickly, you’re still going to take a loss most likely. I lost on the breds and the white but won on the denims. I got a prebuy on the concords, but struck out at every site on release.

If you want to buy them to wear them, your best bet is to know you’re going to have to pay a markup, and hit StockX right after release. Yes, try to win the pair at retail. But when you do win, and I know this from myself, it’s HARD to put the shoes into play when I know, if I don’t, I can make $200 in profit on StockX if the shoes are new.

> @Augster said:

> > @JMH1220 said:

> > Those that know how Nike releases work I have a question. I tried to get a pair of Nike sneakers and it was a draw. Never had experience before. There was a 10 minute countdown clock to enter drawing. The problem is I was never able to enter drawing. I tried at least 50 times but when I tried to enter it never let me pick a show size. Just a blank box with no sizes to choose from. What was I missing?

>

> When did you try?

>

> First, you have to be logged in AND have all your credit card info and size preloaded in your profile.

>

> THEN you have to click purchase THE SECOND it opens up. Not 10 seconds, or at 9:01. The SECOND it opens up. If you delay, you have ZERO chance as you are behind all the bots and all the other actual people that clicked during that one second.

>

> THEN you wait and take a loss.

>

> That’s how it works. Nike sells out to all the bots and the bot owners resell on StockX. Nike doesn’t care to look into the legality of the bot practice because they sell out each and every release. They project “We will sell all 100,000 pairs in one second making Nike $X in profit” and they do.

>

> In other words, even if you do absolutely everything correctly and quickly, you’re still going to take a loss most likely. I lost on the breds and the white but won on the denims. I got a prebuy on the concords, but struck out at every site on release.

>

> If you want to buy them to wear them, your best bet is to know you’re going to have to pay a markup, and hit StockX right after release. Yes, try to win the pair at retail. But when you do win, and I know this from myself, it’s HARD to put the shoes into play when I know, if I don’t, I can make $200 in profit on StockX if the shoes are new.

>

>

>

Screw that, if I buy a pair of shoes.....I am wearing them. I am a golfer, not a reseller.

• Like 1

Jordan runner golf, still one of my favorites.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

> @DonRSD said:

> > @Augster said:

> > > @JMH1220 said:

> > > Those that know how Nike releases work I have a question. I tried to get a pair of Nike sneakers and it was a draw. Never had experience before. There was a 10 minute countdown clock to enter drawing. The problem is I was never able to enter drawing. I tried at least 50 times but when I tried to enter it never let me pick a show size. Just a blank box with no sizes to choose from. What was I missing?

> >

> > When did you try?

> >

> > First, you have to be logged in AND have all your credit card info and size preloaded in your profile.

> >

> > THEN you have to click purchase THE SECOND it opens up. Not 10 seconds, or at 9:01. The SECOND it opens up. If you delay, you have ZERO chance as you are behind all the bots and all the other actual people that clicked during that one second.

> >

> > THEN you wait and take a loss.

> >

> > That’s how it works. Nike sells out to all the bots and the bot owners resell on StockX. Nike doesn’t care to look into the legality of the bot practice because they sell out each and every release. They project “We will sell all 100,000 pairs in one second making Nike $X in profit” and they do.

> >

> > In other words, even if you do absolutely everything correctly and quickly, you’re still going to take a loss most likely. I lost on the breds and the white but won on the denims. I got a prebuy on the concords, but struck out at every site on release.

> >

> > If you want to buy them to wear them, your best bet is to know you’re going to have to pay a markup, and hit StockX right after release. Yes, try to win the pair at retail. But when you do win, and I know this from myself, it’s HARD to put the shoes into play when I know, if I don’t, I can make $200 in profit on StockX if the shoes are new.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Screw that, if I buy a pair of shoes.....I am wearing them. I am a golfer, not a reseller.

You’re a better person than me then. I got the 3’s on release and the denims. I just can’t put on a pair I get for $200, but can sell for nearly $500. It’s essentially putting on a $500 pair of shoes. I can’t do it. I didn’t put my concords into play until the market dipped. Then I would have only made like $40. So I could play them. The next week, the market went back up and I would have made $240 on them. I cried a little.

> @JMH1220 said:

> This was a DRAW. Not a regular release. All my info is updated and I do ok on releases. I’ve never been involved in a DRAW. There was a 10 minute countdown just to enter the DRAW. It wouldn’t allow me to even enter the DRAW. So is anyone familiar with a DRAW release?

Which one was a draw? The white 11’s? There wasn’t any countdown/draw that I saw. “Purchase” popped up at 9:00 and then the denials started after about 2 minutes and I was able to try to select other sizes. Just like other releases.

I wish they would do more draws. I don’t have to keep going back in trying to grab, Size 12’s, then 9’s then 8’s.

Maybe you were hacked.

> @nealkb said:

> I won a draw on a non golf shoe, but I didn’t want them. Ended up returning them as soon as they Came in

Haha. Same for me. Only draw I've ever won and it's one that I dont want and cant sell.

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

I’m not going to lie I think the 11 low white/gum may be the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve ever worn. The fact that they are Jordan’s make them that much better

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @JMH1220 said:

> My bad. It was for a non related golf shoe. It was a general question. First DRAW I ever attempted.

Very odd then. The last draw I won was a pair of LeBrons. No real market for them. I had contemplated returning them, then got a price on StockX where I ended up making a whopping $5. Better than an L I guess.

It’s quite strange that you couldn’t get it to work. Getting into the draw is usually the easy part as it is so casual. Winning the draw is the hard part.

> @Augster said:

> > @JMH1220 said:

> > My bad. It was for a non related golf shoe. It was a general question. First DRAW I ever attempted.

>

> Very odd then. The last draw I won was a pair of LeBrons. No real market for them. I had contemplated returning them, then got a price on StockX where I ended up making a whopping $5. Better than an L I guess.

>

> It’s quite strange that you couldn’t get it to work. Getting into the draw is usually the easy part as it is so casual. Winning the draw is the hard part.

>

>

>

CS at Nike was also perplexed (as usual).

• Like 1

> @blink3665 said:

> > @nealkb said:

> > I won a draw on a non golf shoe, but I didn’t want them. Ended up returning them as soon as they Came in

>

> Haha. Same for me. Only draw I've ever won and it's one that I dont want and cant sell.

Can always wear a few weeks and return for full refund. Only draws I have won are the space jams that I always wanted as a kid and the Travis Scott af1 sail and lows.

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> > @crz4golf said:

> > 5pyvcxqvp92v.jpeg

> > Love them!

>

> Wear your shoes. Smh

It's very possible he has worn those shoes. For the record my Concords, 2x Trainers, NoDenim TPs and AM1s, and my other AM1s all look pristine. I could take a picture of them and they'd look just like that.

> @sypha923 said:

> > @blink3665 said:

> > > @nealkb said:

> > > I won a draw on a non golf shoe, but I didn’t want them. Ended up returning them as soon as they Came in

> >

> > Haha. Same for me. Only draw I've ever won and it's one that I dont want and cant sell.

>

> Can always wear a few weeks and return for full refund. Only draws I have won are the space jams that I always wanted as a kid and the Travis Scott af1 sail and lows.

HAHA. Those are some awesome draws to win. I thought about wearing and returning, but decided to just return them.

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

WITB Link

I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> @Shades234 said:

> I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

>

> I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Shades234 said:

> > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> >

> > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

>

> It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

Got it. Seems like you have to be targeting a size 11 or larger to actually profit as well.

> @Shades234 said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Shades234 said:

> > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > >

> > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> >

> > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

>

> Got it. Seems like you have to be targeting a size 11 or larger to actually profit as well.

The first couple days it was possible but after that it dropped quick

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Shades234 said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > >

> > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > >

> > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> >

> > Got it. Seems like you have to be targeting a size 11 or larger to actually profit as well.

>

> The first couple days it was possible but after that it dropped quick

And to think those first few pairs sold on Ebay for 550/600

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Shades234 said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > >

> > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > >

> > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> >

> > Got it. Seems like you have to be targeting a size 11 or larger to actually profit as well.

>

> The first couple days it was possible but after that it dropped quick

Yes, OG colorways sell. But yeah, if you cop shoes to profit and you don’t? No one feels bad. “ahh I’ll jist return them” cool, you may have screwed over someone who wanted them or just another reseller.

Crazy that in this community people actually care about getting stuff they want and resellers flaunt it when they get it. Read the room.

“Blah blah I have the right blah blah” y’all deny happiness to people who can budget/afford the shoes and sell it to someone who has more disposable income and can pay a premium.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Shades234 said:

> > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> >

> > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

>

> It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

It’s supply and demand.

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22