2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

George Gankas

I know that guy. He's finally getting his right shoulder forward. ;-)

Okay. I don't know this guy. Maybe I should pay more attention. Anyway, nice looking swing.

Did this guy use to go to iTeach? Looks like his signature takeaway move.

Yes

What exactly in the backswing gives it away? That's pretty impressive.

I always thought Dan preferred a deeper takeaway which hstead doesn't really do?

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems that Carl Pettersson has some moves GG promotes. Carl has it steep at the top, moves the club towards the ball line in transition and shallows the club a lot in the downswing with opening pivot and not much hip slide.

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

Pettersson is a Dana Dahlaquist guy I think. Dana and GG have very similar patterns.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

seems that Carl Pettersson has some moves GG promotes. Carl has it steep at the top, moves the club towards the ball line in transition and shallows the club a lot in the downswing with opening pivot and not much hip slide.

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

Pettersson is a Dana Dahlaquist guy I think. Dana and GG have very similar patterns.

Carl has swung like that for a long time. Around mid last year or so Dana started working with him

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

Carl has swung like that for a long time. Around mid last year or so Dana started working with him

Dana told me recently that the only PGA guy he was working with is CH3

Cool update this morning.....

Due to the amount of discussion going on and George's popularity here, he's decided to offer a 20% discount for WRX'ers interested in joining the membershp site. For anyone on the fence, this is a good chance to check things out. Use coupon code "WRX" at checkout to get the discount.

There is also an upcoming one-day-only discount coming on Masters Sunday....

Sorry to go all infomercial on you guys, but I thought this was cool and wanted to pass it along!

Good deal! Going to give it a shot. I assume the Masters Sunday discount won't be any more than the WRX discount, correct? Also, any idea why it shows the paypal logo but doesn't accept paypal?

Good deal! Going to give it a shot. I assume the Masters Sunday discount won't be any more than the WRX discount, correct? Also, any idea why it shows the paypal logo but doesn't accept paypal?

Sorry George, I spoke too soon apparently, I guess they are still setting it up, so the code won't work yet. If you want to use PayPal, you can email [email protected] and they can set you up. It's an option, but not direct via the website (strange, I know)

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

Due to the amount of discussion going on and George's popularity here, he's decided to offer a 20% discount for WRX'ers interested in joining the membershp site. For anyone on the fence, this is a good chance to check things out. Use coupon code "WRX" at checkout to get the discount.

Sorry to go all infomercial on you guys, but I thought this was cool and wanted to pass it along!

I had the same issue with the website and sent them a message. A couple weeks later George responded and honored the original price of $147 while setting up a PayPal receipt for me.

I had the same issue with the website and sent them a message. A couple weeks later George responded and honored the original price of $147 while setting up a PayPal receipt for me.

Thanks for the info guys. When I put in the coupon code, it does give me the $197 pricing. Just wanted to make sure the Sunday masters deal wasn't going to be even better than that, but I think I'm going to go ahead and take the plunge.

Let's keep it professional here with your comments, folks!

Can you clarify? I didn't notice anyone getting out of order.

If this thread turns promotional or acrimonious, it will be wiped. You don't see the posts as they have been removed. If evidence is produced that this thread is being driven by promotion, it will be wiped. Promotional offers included.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

If this thread turns promotional or acrimonious, it will be wiped. You don't see the posts as they have been removed. If evidence is produced that this thread is being driven by promotion, it will be wiped. Promotional offers included.

This is the best thread on this site. Wipping another GG thread would be a huge mistake on your part. If hits drive your revenues, they by all means wipe it if you have too much $$$$. Seems like you don't like it because he doesn't pay you any advertising $$$$. Maybe I'm wrong. Just let me know. Thanks.

$$$$

There is a lot of focus in the GG pivot on the left knee moving around. I was wondering how much focus is given by people to move the right knee in flexion to the target line. Personally, this is what I find makes the biggest difference in resolving my EE. I was always able to get the left knee around but the issue was that the right went with it.

There is a lot of focus in the GG pivot on the left knee moving around. I was wondering how much focus is given by people to move the right knee in flexion to the target line. Personally, this is what I find makes the biggest difference in resolving my EE. I was always able to get the left knee around but the issue was that the right went with it.

Agreed, it appears from the face on that his trail knee goes internal too soon.

Ping G425 LST 9° - Tour 65 X

Titleist TSi2 - 15° - Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 X

Callaway Apex Pro - 18° - Aldila NV Green 85 X

Titleist T100/T100S - 4-PW - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 - Black 
Taylor Made Spider Mini

The left knee has to go around to give the pelvis/hip joint range of motion. If your left knee would stay kicked in (IR) that would restrict your movement to the left. Left knee ER "opens" the hip joint/ pelvis.

I have to admit that the whole concept is kind of revolutionary for me. Wonder who the inventor of this centered hip rotation is. It really works and you get shaft lean, however instead of EE I have now problems to get out of that rotation into a proper finish position. :cheesy:

Same thing was big for me to stop my hips from spinning too soon.

This is the best thread on this site. Wipping another GG thread would be a huge mistake on your part. If hits drive your revenues, they by all means wipe it if you have too much $$$$. Seems like you don't like it because he doesn't pay you any advertising $$$$. Maybe I'm wrong. Just let me know. Thanks.

Your correct he is not an advertiser and this is one more post away from being wiped. Several posts have been removed again because they are not following the rules. Posting Instagram links with promotion codes and some offering WRX specific ones is it not allowed since he is not even a Sponsor.

Also it seems to be apparent that marketing by spamming is the apparent method and not allowed here.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
BST AD Help

What? Did someone post an ad, or did they post an IG link that shows some kind of drill? Was there an ad in the comments section below the drill?

Somebody posted a discount code.

Titleist GT3 10* w/ VA Composites Drago 65X

Titleist GT 3 15* w/ AD DI Black 7X

Titleist GT 2 21* w/ Hzrdus Black 5G 80X

Titleist TSR 3 24* w/ AD DI 95X

Titleist T100 5-9 w/ Tour Issue X100

Vokey 46F, 50F, 54S, 60M, Raw w/ Tour Issue S400 Onyx

Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour Rat I, Chromatic Bronze

Does head moving forward in transition matter as much with this method? If you keep turning left like it is that just making the AoA more steeper?

He touches on head movement in video that was included in the first post of this thread.

Rogue 9* / PX Even Flow Blue
G 5W 16.9* / TFC Tour 80
G30 4H 22* / TFC Tour 90
G25 5-UW / DG XP X100
MD2 C-Grind 58-14* / DG S300
Odyssey WHP #7

Does head moving forward in transition matter as much with this method? If you keep turning left like it is that just making the AoA more steeper?

He touches on head movement in video that was included in the first post of this thread.

Saw this over the weekend, I tend to lunge a bit but i am far from getting enough ER in transition so will keep working on this.

Do you have just just align to ball flight laws to get a draw with this method as well?

Youtube golf instruction video
only shows a ball distance or direction
of about 3 inches

Comments removed again. Warnings are about to end. Snide comments. Posting IG with promotion codes doesn't fly.

BST AD Help