Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

6 hours ago, Conrad1953 said:

Ah, I never put ice IN my drinks. I don't like them diluted. I just pour my cold drinks into

my 20 OZ Contigo and it keeps them ice cold for a long time. I've even left that thing in

a hot car for more than an hour and have come back and my drink is still ice cold.

And yes, I take it with me everywhere; even into fast food places. No one has ever said

a word about it. 

And ice cold towels are awesome!  I don't carry them myself but when we play at the

RTJ Trail in the hot season the marshals ride around and pass out ice cold towels to

everyone 2-3 times during a round. They are the real deal pause that refreshes.

The "higher tier" courses here do that. My course LOL they do not have rangers or a beverage cart. They do not have water on the course. They do let non regulars know to carry a cooler if they wish. They sell bottled water for $2 a bottle. Now they do have those heavy plastic bags and will give you them free with ice with a purchase. Most regular members like me carry a cooler strapped to the top brace with bandolier clips. I carry a 8 pack one with 3 bottles frozen and 2 blue ice packs. Works well for me

• Like 4

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W--- TM V-Steel TMR7 REAX 55g R

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

5 Hybrid-- Cobra Baffler DWS NVS 60A High Launch

Irons 5 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Rusty 1997 Scottie Santa Fe-- Fluted Bulls Eye Shaft

6 hours ago, Conrad1953 said:

I wouldn't get carried away about the IQ's at the Trail, lol.

They got new carts and some genius mapped out to the micrometer where those carts 

are allowed............and where they are not but.............no one tells you where and it's not 

just the normal places you would expect to be on or off limits.

If you unknowingly take the cart into a forbidden area, the forward switch is disabled

and the cart will only work in reverse until you exit the forbidden area..... and now an 

unknown cushion around it too. You may be driving backwards for awhile in some cases.

After your tee shots, if you leave the cart path prior to the starting of the fairway cut

you will get shut down and have to back up back onto the cart path......so if someone

tops a tee shot they have to walk to their ball..........perhaps a deserved outcome but

irritating nevertheless and time consuming. 

All of us know these courses well and yet we still end up driving backwards from time

to time. It must be really crazy for golfers from out of town. 

My former course Indian Wells had those at one time. Now our unauthorized areas were clearly marked and they had arrows to point back to the path on approaches to the green. They also had a screen in the Pro Shop showing where every cart by number was at on the course. If someone went into an unauthorized area the number of the cart would light up on the screen and buzz. It shows some peeps have no common sense as when the cart quit they would call the clubhouse. They had radios for the Rangers and they would call them and they simply had people back up to get going again. Some people especially the "entitled Tourists" have no common sense neither do they follow instructions. Now if one was handicapped the bag drop guy via radio would call the pro shop and they could disable the feature on the keyboard. I can remember one tourist golfer was livid and came into the clubhouse one day complaining that their cart stopped 3 times on the front nine. He said now the guy in front of him pulled right to the green which was a lie on face value. The Asst Pro told him did you not see the handicap flag flying? By law under the ADA he is allowed that. The guy looked sheepish after that and shut up. What is funny they had "instructions" laminated and posted inside on the top of the cart basically telling you if the cart stops to put in reverse because you are in an unauthorized area. A big mistake there I feel is they had the number of the clubhouse posted. People evidently did not read the instructions but the number. I do know when they disabled the system for the handicapped the Distance screen for GPS on the carts did not work. One handicapped member said it did not matter to him he knew his yardages. I remember one handicapped tourist was livid one day and the head Pro told him you can not have it both ways. The guy was being a real Richard Noggin and the head Pro told him he did not design the system perhaps he should call the company who invented it

Stuff like that is one of the reasons I did not take a pro shop job when they were offered to me. I can not stand the ignorant thoughtless entitled public.

• Like 3

I have not been around in a few days. I always act funny around Memorial Day remembering. A guy I went to boot camp with and served briefly with is one of the last 5 names on the wall.

I also had some personal issues going back for a while having to do with my Sunday gig. It has been building up. We were supposed to have a meeting last week on the issues but never did. I got in Sunday and it was FUBAR more than ever with several people running around messing with stuff. I told them I would straighten the mess out but they would not listen or move. I told them basically suit yourself I quit. I left I am done there. I think they wanted rid of me since I am the last of the "old ones" from 3 years ago on the team. Fine with me. I would not put up with that much aggravation on a job that paid money much less volunteering my time for free. LOL I left and stopped by the store and bought me a 12 pack of PBR and went home. Watched Golf and drank PBR. Now I did relax and had a buzz but did not get drunk. Woke up Monday morning feeling refreshed with a burden off my chest. Was out at 6AM working on rebuilding the front flower bed. Worked on and off on it until it got too hot. Went inside showered and relaxed.

We went to the big Memorial Day cookout at the Moose last night and it was great. We left about 6 or so because my wife had to work last night

Yeah my wife said I needed to quit that gig on Sunday 6 months ago. 

Got more work here at the house today. May play golf Wednesday. Actually I am enjoying the yard work mainly because I am loosing weight and feeling better. Saturday at the Par3 course walking carrying the Hoofer bag with 8 clubs I did not stop until the turn. The have little Gazebos every 4th hole and in the past I stop. I never stopped at either one on the front. We did take a break at the turn because my wife wanted to and several of the guys playing Hickory golf are older and wanted to. I was fine and felt good after the round

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Soloman1 said:

crime statistics unique to japan.

almost 30 million found items were turned in to police in 2023, including about $135 million dollars in cash.

japan is slowing moving to credit cards at a glacial pace. cash is still king. if you lose money, go to the police station and tell them where you think you lost it, how much it was, what it was in and you’ll get it back. if it’s unclaimed for a year, it goes to the city.

i was making some copies at a convenience store and the last item was my permanent resident card, which i left in the copier. duh.

about an hour later, a policeman showed up at my door and gave it to me.

Sounds heavenly.  

• Like 2

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

2 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I have not been around in a few days. I always act funny around Memorial Day remembering. A guy I went to boot camp with and served briefly with is one of the last 5 names on the wall.

I also had some personal issues going back for a while having to do with my Sunday gig. It has been building up. We were supposed to have a meeting last week on the issues but never did. I got in Sunday and it was FUBAR more than ever with several people running around messing with stuff. I told them I would straighten the mess out but they would not listen or move. I told them basically suit yourself I quit. I left I am done there. I think they wanted rid of me since I am the last of the "old ones" from 3 years ago on the team. Fine with me. I would not put up with that much aggravation on a job that paid money much less volunteering my time for free. LOL I left and stopped by the store and bought me a 12 pack of PBR and went home. Watched Golf and drank PBR. Now I did relax and had a buzz but did not get drunk. Woke up Monday morning feeling refreshed with a burden off my chest. Was out at 6AM working on rebuilding the front flower bed. Worked on and off on it until it got too hot. Went inside showered and relaxed.

We went to the big Memorial Day cookout at the Moose last night and it was great. We left about 6 or so because my wife had to work last night

Yeah my wife said I needed to quit that gig on Sunday 6 months ago. 

Got more work here at the house today. May play golf Wednesday. Actually I am enjoying the yard work mainly because I am loosing weight and feeling better. Saturday at the Par3 course walking carrying the Hoofer bag with 8 clubs I did not stop until the turn. The have little Gazebos every 4th hole and in the past I stop. I never stopped at either one on the front. We did take a break at the turn because my wife wanted to and several of the guys playing Hickory golf are older and wanted to. I was fine and felt good after the round

Yard work is great for your core muscles Stu. I do a lot of it and at almost 72 I look like I'm not a day over 70.😄

• Haha 4

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,23.5,28.5 Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Redwood Anser

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

nowhere is perfect, but that aspect is pretty cool.

the police are cool. they come from colleges that specialize in preparing them and some other trades. being a skilled tradesman is highly respected.

they do carry a .38 revolver, but no tasers or battle gear. they shoot someone about once every 2-3 years for the whole country. but, there’s only about 3 shootings per year in the whole country.

if you can’t master and become an expert in martial arts, mostly judo, you can’t be a policeman. no exceptions.

a 5’6”, 140 lb guy can take anyone down in about 3 seconds.

if some looney has a knife, they don’t shoot them. they have an aluminum telescoping pole with a semi-circle on the end. one guy pins him across the arms and another takes out his legs. boom, over.

they are never alone, always a team of two. they do not eat in restaurants or buy anything at stores in uniform. they’ll never take a bottled drink or anything from anyone. they eat at the station with food from home.

you don’t want to be in a japanese jail. you don’t just sit in a cell all day. you sit upright in a room of many, cross-legged on the floor. no laying down, no sleeping, no tv, no a/c, no nothin’.

• Like 4

i don’t need no stinkin’ shift key

fire department is cool too. they come around your place twice a year. they want to know how many people are in the house, any handicapped or elderly, kids, where their bedroom is, etc. even how many pets. if there is a fire, they know already how many and where to go.

they’ll take a tour to map things and also tell you if you’ve got some fire hazard or expired extinguisher, etc.

all very cordial and helpful.

• Like 4

yard work day for me too.

i get tired watching the landscaper guys doing it.

naw, doing it myself. tired of paying too much for so little.

the going rate here is $125-$150 per month. usually 3 guys, twice a month and their done in about 20 minutes each time.

cut a small patch of grass, use a 5,000 dbA leaf blower and trim some bushes once per month and rake gravel.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Soloman1 said:

nowhere is perfect, but that aspect is pretty cool.

the police are cool. they come from colleges that specialize in preparing them and some other trades. being a skilled tradesman is highly respected.

they do carry a .38 revolver, but no tasers or battle gear. they shoot someone about once every 2-3 years for the whole country. but, there’s only about 3 shootings per year in the whole country.

if you can’t master and become an expert in martial arts, mostly judo, you can’t be a policeman. no exceptions.

5'6",140lb guy can take anyone down in about 3 seconds.

if some looney has a knife, they don’t shoot them. they have an aluminum telescoping pole with a semi-circle on the end. one guy pins him across the arms and another takes out his legs. boom, over.

they are never alone, always a team of two. they do not eat in restaurants or buy anything at stores in uniform. they’ll never take a bottled drink or anything from anyone. they eat at the station with food from home.

you don’t want to be in a japanese jail. you don’t just sit in a cell all day. you sit upright in a room of many, cross-legged on the floor. no laying down, no sleeping, no tv, no a/c, no nothin’.

I've got a dumb little story for you Sol. When I was in the service I was stationed in Abilene Tx for almost 2 years before I went to Osan AB in Korea. I had risen to 4th degree brown belt in Taekwondo and after I got to Osan I thought I'd go and take the next step and try to get my Black belt. Long story short, when you consistently get your butt handed to you by 14 year old kids who had been in martial arts since they opened their eyes I decided it really wasn't that important to me anymore. 🤣 

• Haha 3

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,23.5,28.5 Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Redwood Anser

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

33 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

People.  What the F….

so a little bit ago , I’m seeing my wife off to the office as I get ready to go  finish the last field for sunflower planting.  She heads done the drive way , which is about 100 yards. I get on the tractor. I feel my phone buzz in me pocket and it’s her.  A text that says “ Turtle in the road. Come quick”.  So I hope off the tractor and take off down the drive. About the time I get 3/4 way I hear a car coming.  I yell “ one coming from your left “.  She had gotten out of the truck.  But was too sheepish to grab the turtle. 🤣.  

now our road is dead straight for about 15 acres of road front , in front of the farm.  No hill.  No curve.  Just dead straight.  Speed limit is 30 mph.  You can see a long way. I’m jogging at this point.   She starts waving her hands.  For the car to slow down and notice.  It comes into my view and is a Mercedes sedan.  And it was hauling arse.  I’d estimate 60 at least.  About the time it gets to the end of our drive the driver stands up on the brakes. Enough that I hear the abs module pulsating so he doesn’t lock the brakes up.  He gets stopped and to the left to miss the turtle.  At this point I was prepared to say a “ thank you and sorry “ to the driver for the trouble. Even though he was speeding.  30 is arbitrarily low speed limit that even I don’t pay much attention to.  But just as my wife picks up the turtle.  He yells “ get the F out of the road “.   As in getting to the back of his car. Apparently he hadn’t seen me. Yet.  I walk up from  the drivers side and said “ watch your  _____ mouth boy. “ and proceeded to read him the riot act.   It was a 20 something kid.  As I calmed down I said “ you talk to her like you’d talk to me. Like you’re concerned that the wrong thing  said might get your face slapped . You were doing at least twice the speed limit.  “. Before I knew it i had him doing the “ yes sir “ stutter. But he was hearing me. Which was good. For both of us.  I ended my sermon with a “ hey.  You seem to be a good kid.  We all mess up sometimes.  It’s fine.  Learn something.  Pay more attention. That car is a death trap if you don’t.  “.   And he was on his way.  I didn’t block him at any point. Nor did I get into his window.  In fact I was 3-4 steps back because I’m tall , so I could see inside the car.  

So my wife walks up and hands me this box turtle.  It’s an Easter box turtle. Fairly common.  And he was a smaller guy. Maybe 7 inches long.  I say smaller because we have an abnormally high population of them at times and I’ve saved one that measured 17 inches across before.  Had to be over a hundred years old.  I took him up to the peach orchard and let him go in the direction  he was headed.  

this is what can happen in the middle of the road on a Tuesday morning at my place 🤣.  A road so busy that not another car came by this whole time while we were down there.  

now that I’m calmed down , I think about the what ifs.  And how I’m not wired to think of the what ifs at the moment. I don’t have a back up reflex.  And I can’t figure out if I’m poorly suited to be around people. Or well suited.  🤣.  I have a lot to teach.  But also alot to learn.  

And young men ( I use the term very generously ) have a lot to learn these days.  The dynamic between them and women is so absolutely opposite of how I was raised. But i understand why.  The young lady’s maybe worse.   Definitely contributing to the lax sentiment.  

im going to be keyed up the rest of the day.  Over a box turtle.  🐢. But I’ll do it again.  I’ve seen me do it.  

Ya done good, bladehunter. Hopefully he learned something today, because it's clear that a lot of people these days still haven't.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A bag off the beaten path:

Driver: Turner H7 at 12 degrees, 43.5"

3W: Adams Speedline F11 (purchased used)

3UI: Adams Pro DHy

4UI: Turner 239

Irons: (5-PW): Dynacraft Prophet Muscle Blades

Wedges: (52, 56, 60): Ram Pro Spin

Putter: old Nitro putter with a DIY Blackburn Rovers paintjob

In the bullpen:  3H: System Golf Icon Plus (purchased used)

Back in the office today after four days of freedom. Really, really aiming for it to be one of those days where I can ease back into things without going 100 MPH. *fingers and toes crossed*

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Soloman1 said:

fire department is cool too. they come around your place twice a year. they want to know how many people are in the house, any handicapped or elderly, kids, where their bedroom is, etc. even how many pets. if there is a fire, they know already how many and where to go.

they’ll take a tour to map things and also tell you if you’ve got some fire hazard or expired extinguisher, etc.

Yep it is called a pre plan survey. Our department did it on commercial buildings. Around the time I was moving down here they were expanding it to residential. That was a tight knit district and mostly everyone knew each other. One thing they had implemented with the new 911 system they had installed was if a home had elderly handicapped people or anyone handicapped for that matter they would let you know on dispatch immediately. I advise anyone handicapped or having handicapped folks in residence if your district does not have that service to post a handicapped sign near the front and rear entrances to the home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Soloman1 said:

yard work day for me too.

i get tired watching the landscaper guys doing it.

naw, doing it myself. tired of paying too much for so little.

the going rate here is $125-$150 per month. usually 3 guys, twice a month and their done in about 20 minutes each time.

cut a small patch of grass, use a 5,000 dbA leaf blower and trim some bushes once per month and rake gravel.

The problem here is you can not find anyone to do it. Pre Pandemic the bulletin board at our Community Club House was overflowing with cards or notes people begging for yard work. I pointed this out to our manager last year and she said she knew and it was a shame. Larger landscaping companies are booked to the limits because they are like everyone else can not find dependable people to work. I talked to a couple of guys in the business and they told me they sadly had to turn down work because they can not get help to get it done. In fact one of the guys I know offered me a job paying decent money just to ride a Zero Turn mower. If my back was not messed up I would have taken him up on it a couple of days a week. I told him I knew my back would not take the vibration plus loading and unloading and tying down the equipment

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bladehunter said:

People.  What the F….

so a little bit ago , I’m seeing my wife off to the office as I get ready to go  finish the last field for sunflower planting.  She heads done the drive way , which is about 100 yards. I get on the tractor. I feel my phone buzz in me pocket and it’s her.  A text that says “ Turtle in the road. Come quick”.  So I hope off the tractor and take off down the drive. About the time I get 3/4 way I hear a car coming.  I yell “ one coming from your left “.  She had gotten out of the truck.  But was too sheepish to grab the turtle. 🤣.  

now our road is dead straight for about 15 acres of road front , in front of the farm.  No hill.  No curve.  Just dead straight.  Speed limit is 30 mph.  You can see a long way. I’m jogging at this point.   She starts waving her hands.  For the car to slow down and notice.  It comes into my view and is a Mercedes sedan.  And it was hauling arse.  I’d estimate 60 at least.  About the time it gets to the end of our drive the driver stands up on the brakes. Enough that I hear the abs module pulsating so he doesn’t lock the brakes up.  He gets stopped and to the left to miss the turtle.  At this point I was prepared to say a “ thank you and sorry “ to the driver for the trouble. Even though he was speeding.  30 is arbitrarily low speed limit that even I don’t pay much attention to.  But just as my wife picks up the turtle.  He yells “ get the F out of the road “.   As in getting to the back of his car. Apparently he hadn’t seen me. Yet.  I walk up from  the drivers side and said “ watch your  _____ mouth boy. “ and proceeded to read him the riot act.   It was a 20 something kid.  As I calmed down I said “ you talk to her like you’d talk to me. Like you’re concerned that the wrong thing  said might get your face slapped . You were doing at least twice the speed limit.  “. Before I knew it i had him doing the “ yes sir “ stutter. But he was hearing me. Which was good. For both of us.  I ended my sermon with a “ hey.  You seem to be a good kid.  We all mess up sometimes.  It’s fine.  Learn something.  Pay more attention. That car is a death trap if you don’t.  “.   And he was on his way.  I didn’t block him at any point. Nor did I get into his window.  In fact I was 3-4 steps back because I’m tall , so I could see inside the car.  

So my wife walks up and hands me this box turtle.  It’s an Easter box turtle. Fairly common.  And he was a smaller guy. Maybe 7 inches long.  I say smaller because we have an abnormally high population of them at times and I’ve saved one that measured 17 inches across before.  Had to be over a hundred years old.  I took him up to the peach orchard and let him go in the direction  he was headed.  

this is what can happen in the middle of the road on a Tuesday morning at my place 🤣.  A road so busy that not another car came by this whole time while we were down there.  

now that I’m calmed down , I think about the what ifs.  And how I’m not wired to think of the what ifs at the moment. I don’t have a back up reflex.  And I can’t figure out if I’m poorly suited to be around people. Or well suited.  🤣.  I have a lot to teach.  But also alot to learn.  

And young men ( I use the term very generously ) have a lot to learn these days.  The dynamic between them and women is so absolutely opposite of how I was raised. But i understand why.  The young lady’s maybe worse.   Definitely contributing to the lax sentiment.  

im going to be keyed up the rest of the day.  Over a box turtle.  🐢. But I’ll do it again.  I’ve seen me do it.  

Like I have said before you are a better man than me. I tend to roll with the flow and tolerate quite a bit unless it comes down to my wife or Dog or someone mistreating someone old or young. I am basically still strong upper body wise. Been me in that situation he would have more than likely been dragged out of the car and he and I would have had a good old fashioned come to you know who butt stomping. I might have been in the Hospital ward in the jail afterwards but the point would have been made. Yep you handled it better than I would have. 

A good friend of mine who happens to be an Episcopal Priest told me a while back that my accident and my age would change my perceptions in life drastically. He is correct ever since my accident and advancing age my BS meter pegs lower and lower every day. 

Even if say I did not know you and ran up on that situation it could have been bad because I was strictly raised to treat a lady like a lady. That punk would have been taught that by me because his parents evidently did not teach him any respect or scruples. When I was that young I admit I would have been more than likely been driving over the speed limit myself. My thoughts and sayings would have been first off 'Mam do you need help?" Common sense dictates even in a rural area someone stopped in the road like that there is some kind of problem.

On the turtle It reminded me of an incident a few years back here in the park. We have 3 lakes in our park and bunches of those nasty SOB Alligator Snapping Turtles. Now those turtles cruise from lake to lake on a regular basis. I went around the circle I live on and there was this lady I did not know trying to heard one of those nasty things BARE HANDED! She hollered at me do not run over him. I told her I was not planning to but she was about to lose a finger. I grabbed an old graphite shaft out of the back of the truck and she was still oblivious. She said please do not hurt him. I told her I did not intend to do that I was trying to help him and save her fingers. I started to herd him and I think her excitement set him off. That neck came out and he bit the tip end off that graphite shaft. I told her see that could have been your finger. After that he retreated into his shell which was natural. I had a flat bottomed shovel in the back of the truck and scooped him up and got him safely into the grass which was an effort since I estimate he was at least 15" in diameter. Come to find out that lady had just moved down here from Pennsylvania and thought it was a huge half tame box turtle. I did tell her to heard them with a broomstick or shovel from now on. I told her that everyone on our circle knew about them and would not run over them. In my 24 years here I have never seen one run over on my circle. Just glad I came along when I did and perhaps saved her finger. She was polite and I think she was embarrassed and thanked me profusely. I don't not know what happened to them because they did not stay long

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Soloman1 said:

Hmm, must be a locality thing because that never happened to me. I think in a medium to large city it seems impractical.

Lamkin Crossline - my favorite golf product ever

UW Huskies

16 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

She said please do not hurt him. I told her I did not intend to do that I was trying to help him and save her fingers. I started to herd him and I think her excitement set him off. That neck came out and he bit the tip end off that graphite shaft. 

Proving there is more than one way to tip a graphite shaft.

• Haha 4

3.0 GHIN Index - trending down

2 hours ago, bladehunter said:

People.  What the F….

Everything is too incubated. Cars are way safer than 40 years ago, so 60 in a 30 feels okay. SM has veneer of screen and anonymity, business uses maze of vmail traps to isolate and avoid interaction. It numbs awareness skills of social interaction and day to day considerate behavior.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nard_S said:

Everything is too incubated. Cars are way safer than 40 years ago, so 60 in a 30 feels okay. SM has veneer of screen and anonymity, business uses maze of vmail traps to isolate and avoid interaction. It numbs awareness skills of social interaction and day to day considerate behavior.

Amen to all of that !  

• Like 4

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

8 hours ago, BIG STU said:

He did it so hard one night he broke a stick

I assure you, it didn't happen just one night 🙂

• Haha 3

Titleist TSR3 8° LA GOLF DJ 

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB LA GOLF L

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.04°T LA GOLF WV

Scotty Cameron Newport LA GOLF P

2 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Hell, I feel a sense of danger when I'm backing out of angled parking. 

Thanks to people going 40 MPH through the parking lot? If so, same.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bladehunter said:

People.  What the F….

Curse at your lady?!

blade be like

IMG_3797.jpeg

• Haha 4