Giveaway: Premium Driver Shaft from ShaftShack.com! Enter Here!

About ShaftShack.com:

ShaftShack.com is the world's first online golf shaft demo company! Basically we put a fitting cart of the industry's best golf shafts on your front doorstep. So now you can experience what these amazing products can actually do in the real world, instead of just reading about them online, or testing them indoors on a launch monitor! The ultimate: "Try Before You Buy." We have 3- and 7-day demo periods, and then also allow you to apply up to $100 of demo credit to the purchase of a new shaft. All new shaft purchases come with a FREE factory adapter and grip of your choice. Take advantage of our bulk demo discounts and feel free to contact us any time. We're here to help get you the yardage you deserve and make this game even more enjoyable!

The Giveaway:

ShaftShack.com wants you to experience the best golf shafts on the market in the convenience of your local driving range or home course—the only place where you're going to determine if a piece of equipment is truly going to work for you. The winner will be sent a custom set of up to 8 demo shafts of their choice to test* for driver and/or 3-wood, and can then decide which shaft they want as the prize!**

*Maximum of 7-day testing period.

**A brand new shaft prepped to winner's specs, includes factory adapter and grip of choice!

Read more about ShaftShack.com in our forums

Like ShaftShack.com on Facebook

Follow ShaftShack.com on Twitter

To Enter:

1. Like us on Facebook

2. Post in this thread:

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex).
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven't been able to yet (include weight and flex).
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex).
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven't been able to yet (include weight and flex).
  • Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play.

All entries must be made by September 9th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!

======================================================================================================

Rules for the giveaway

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

Link to winner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex).
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex).
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. G30 Diamana s+ 60 stiff. Rapture 13* Diamana s+ 70 stiff
  • New to the dark underbelly of aftermarket shafts, but I am sold on them now. Anything else I add would be a fabrication.
  • But I am attracted to bright shiny objects. Love Purple, so theres that.

Top 3-5 Favorite driver shafts of all time : Diamana Red Board 63 S, Aldila VS Proto 60 S, Fujikura 661 S

Top3-5 Driver shafts I would Like to try : Aldila Rogue Black 60s, Fujikura Speeder Pro 66 S Project X #HZRDUS Red 65/5.5

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts of all time: Graphite Design DJ6 S, Aldila DVS 75 S, Diamana Red Board 73 s

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts I'd like to Try:Aldila Rogue Black 75 R tipped 1/2, Project x 75/5.5, Fujikura Speeder Pro 76 S

I currently play the Cobra Bio Cell Driver and the Tour Edge Exotics XCG5 15* 3 wood

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex)

Attas 6star 7s, Attas 3 7s, Fuji Speeder 757 Evolution (blue) s-flex

• The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex)

Fuji Speeder 661 Evolution II, Attas G7 6s, Tour AD GP 6s

• Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex)

Fuji Type-X 75s, Fuji Motore Speeder VC 7.3 s-flex, Attas 4U 8s

• The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex)

Fuji Speeder 757 Evolution II S-flex, Tour AD GP 7s, Attas G7 8s

• Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play

Taylormade M1 460, Callaway XR-16 Pro 16 degree

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Diamana whiteboard 60g stiff tipped 1", Speeder VC 6.2 stiff tipped 1", Diamana W Series 60g stiff tipped 1")
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). (Tense White XS, Graphite Design AD GP 6x, Kuro Kage XT 6x)
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). (UST V2 70 stiff, Diamana bluebird 80g stiff, UST VTS 8SX)
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). (Diamana B series 7x, Diamana W series 7x, AD DI 7x)
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. Driver - 9.5* M1 with OG whiteboard 6s tipped 1" 3W - M1 15* with D+ 72g stiff tipped 1"

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/ Diamana DF 60X
Titleist TS3 15* w/ Diamana ZF 70X
Titleist 913h 19* w/ Tensei Pro Blue
Titleist T100s 4-P w/ C-Taper Lite X
Titleist Vokey Raw 48, 54, 60 w/ S400
Scotty Cameron Tour Rat

Top 3-5 Favorite driver shafts of all time : Diamana BlueBoard 64S, GD AD-DI 6s, Matrix Ozik

Top 3-5 Driver shafts I would Like to try : Aldila Rogue Black 60s, GD GP-6S, Project X HZRDUS Red 6/6.0

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts of all time: GD AD-DI6s, Mitsubishi Fubuki-K, Diamana Blue Board 73S

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts I'd like to Try: Aldila Rogue Black 75S, Project X HZRDUS Red 75/6.0, GD AD-GP7s

Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. Driver - Titleist 915D2 w/ Diamana Blue 63s, Adams Super Hybrid XTD w/ Fubuki Ax.

**WITB** **Driver**: Titleist TS2 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Elite Orange S **3 Wood**: Adams Idea XTD 15* Super S Hybrid w/ Fubuki AX350 S **Utility**: Titleist 818H2 19* and 23* w/ Fujikura Motore TS HB 8.8 **5-PW**: Titleist AP3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lites **WEDGES**: Titleist Vokey SM7 52* and 56* **PUTTER**: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 w/ Superstroke

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (Miyazaki C.Kua 43 Stiff, Aldila NV 65g Stiff, Matrix Radix S 50g Stiff ).
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet ( Matrix Ozik TP5HDe 59g Stiff, Tour AD-BB 57g Stiff, Fujikura Fuel 58g Stiff).
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (Matrix Radix, Fujikura Pro 51, Apollo).
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (Oban Kiyoshi Gold 59g Stiff, Oban Kiyoshi White 58g Stiff, Fubuki 50g Stiff).
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. (Miyazaki C.Kua stiff driver shaft in a Cleveland Launcher, Aldila 75g stiff 3W shaft in an Adams Speedline S .)

Top Driver Shafts Ive played

• Fuji Vista Tour 60 stiff
  • Fuji Pro 63 stiff

Driver Shafts I want to try

• Tensei pro ck blue 60 stiff
  • Oban Kiyoshi white 65 stiff
  • Oban Devotion 6 stiff
  • Tour AD GP6s

Top 3wd Shafts Ive played

• Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Z 65x5ct stiff
  • MFS Apache 75 stiff

3wd Shafts I want to try

• TOUR AD DI 7 S
  • Fubuki AX 75 stiff
  • Miyazaki Kusala White 72 stiff

What’s in the bag

• TaylorMade M2 10.5 driver Kuro Kage Silver 60 Stiff
  • Cobra King F6 3wd Ozik Red Tie 65Q4 Stiff

Cobra LTD-X - Tensei Blue AV 65
Mizuno ST190 - Kuro Kage tini
Cobra King F6 hybrid - Tensei CK Blue 80
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-GW - PX LZ
Callaway MD3 56*, 60*   

Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex): Ust Attas 6Star 6s, Diamana BlueBoard 63s, Fubuki Tour 73s
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Ust Attas GoGo 6s, GD Tour AD DI 6s, GD Tour AD Mj 6s, GD Tour AD GT 6s, Accra CS1 60 M4
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Ust Attas3 7s, Fubuki Ax 75s, Diamana Ilima 80s, Ust Attas Int 7s
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). GD Tour AD DI 7s, GD Tour AD Dj 7s, Ust Attas G7 7s, Diamana R Series 70s, Diamana Thump 75s
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. Ust Attas 6Star 6s and Ust Attas 3 7s

Titleist TSi3 10° - Diamana R Series 60

Cobra Rad 14.5° - Diamana BlueForce 70

Cobra F9 18.5° - Diamana BlueForce 80
Taylormade P790 (4-9) - Nippon Modus 105
Vokey 46F 50F 54S 58T - Nippon Modus 115
Scotty Cameron Squareback 2 

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Oban Devotion 6 05, Graffaloy Epic 71g Stiff, Fujikura F1 65g X, Project X Black 60g X
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Rogue Silver 60g X, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 60g X, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ 60g X, Fubuki J Series 60g X
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). UST V2 76g X, Oban Devotion 6 05, Project X Blue 65g X
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Graphite Design Tour AD MJ 60g X, NUNCHUK Nventix S, Fubuki J Series 70g X
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. Oban Devotion 6 05 driver and Project X Blue 65g X fairway (4wood)

TM Sim2 w/ Tensei CK White

TM Sim2 Titanium 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li
TM Sim2 3h w/ AXIVCore Green
TM P790 4i w/ HZRDUS Smoke
TM P7MC 5 - 8 w/ Project X LZ

TM P7MB 9 - PW w/ Project X LZ
TM MG 50 and 55 w/ Project X LZ

TM MG Hi-Toe 60 w/ Project X LZ
TM TP Balboa
TM TP5x Yellow

Top 3-5 Favorite driver shafts of all time : Diamana Blue board 73x , Graphite design ad mj 7x , Oban kiyoshi purple 75/05

Top3-5 Driver shafts I would Like to try : diamana blue force 73x, Graphite design ad gp 7x, Project X #HZRDUS Red 65/6.5

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts of all time: Kuro kage Proto 73s , Diamana blue board 73x, Rogue black 70x

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts I'd like to Try: Kuro kage xm 7x, hzrdus red 75 6.5, Kuro kage Proto 7x

I currently play the TM M1 430 and the srixon f45 or vapor speed glued hosel

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (Miyazaki C.Kua 43 Stiff, Aldila NV 65g Stiff, Matrix Radix S 50g Stiff ).
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet ( Matrix Ozik TP5HDe 59g Stiff, Tour AD-BB 57g Stiff, Fujikura Fuel 58g Stiff).
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (Matrix Radix, Fujikura Pro 51, Apollo).
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (Oban Kiyoshi Gold 59g Stiff, Oban Kiyoshi White 58g Stiff, Fubuki 50g Stiff).
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. (Miyazaki C.Kua stiff driver shaft in a Ping G25, Aldila 75g stiff 5W shaft in an Ping Anser .)

Top Driver Shafts I've played:

• Tour AD GP 7X
  • MRC Diamana D+ 70X
  • Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited 70X

Driver Shafts I want to try:

• MRC BF Series 70X
  • MRC Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70X
  • MRC Tensei White 70X
  • Tour AD DI 70X

Top 3 wood Shafts I've played:

• MRC Diamana S+ 70S
  • MRC Diamana S+ 70X
  • Aldila Rogue Black 80S

3 wood Shafts I want to try:

• TOUR AD DI 8X
  • MRC BF Series 80X
  • MRC Kuro Kage Silver Tini 80X

Currently in play:

• Titleist 915D2 Tour AD GP 7X
  • Titleist 915F Diamana S+ 70S

Cool idea here guys! Shaft demos - I like it!

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex): Fujikura Motore Speeder 757x, UST Mamiya Proforce 6x, Aldila Rogue 125 MSI Tour (70x)
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex): Graphite Design Tour AD Di (7x or 6x, I'd like to try both)
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex): haven't experimented much here
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex): Graphite Design Tour AD Di (7x and 7s, I'd like to try both)
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play: Driver - SLDR (UST ProForce 6x); 3W - SLDR (Fujikura Speeder S)

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Graphite Design AD-DI 6X, Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65-05, Aldila NV 7x, UST Mamiya Proforce Gold 65s
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XTS 70x, Mitsubishi W-Series Diamana 70x, Graphite Design AD-MT 7X, Veylix Arcane 70x, UST Mamiya ATTAS 4U 70TX, Mitsubishi Fubuki J 70x
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Aldila VS Proto 80x, Fujikura Speeder VC 8.1x, Grafalloy Blue 80x
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XTS 80X, Mitsubishi Fubuki J 80x, UST Mamiya ATTAS 6 star 80X
  • Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play. Callaway XR Pro 10.5 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65-05, Ping G25 w/ Fujikura Speeder VC 8.1X

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex) Oban Black 65 05, Fuji Pro Tour Spec 63X, Kuro Kage Silver Tini 60X
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). ADBB6X, Tensi Pro White 60TX, Kuro Kage XT 60X, UST Elements Chrome/ Platinum 60X
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex),Oban White 75 05, Kaili 70X, Original Blueboard 70X, UST Elements Chrome+
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).ADDI7X, ADGT7X, Tensi Pro Blue 70TX
  • Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play. Nike Vapor Fly Pro w/ Oban Black 65 05, Nike Vapor Fly 3W w/ Oban White 75 05

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]
[size=3]TM SIM Ti 15deg w/ Tensei Pro White 80TX[/size]
[size=3]​TM P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX[/size]
[size=3]TM P790 4i w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]Srixon 765 5-PW w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Milled Grind 50deg, 54deg, and 58deg High Toe w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Spider X Copper[/size][/font]

Top Driver Shafts Ive played

• Aldila Tour Green 65X
  • Aldila Rip Phenom 66g X
  • UST Proforce V2 66g X

Driver Shafts I want to try

• Aldila Rogue Tour Silver 125 Msi 66g X
  • GD Tour AD-GP-6X Black Edition
  • GD Tour AD-BB-6X
  • Fujikura Speeder Pro 63 XLR8 Tour X
  • MRC Kuro Kage XT 60 Tour X

Top 3wd Shafts Ive played

• Aldila Tour Blue 75X
  • UST Proforce V2 76S
  • Matrix Ozik X4 White Tie 75S

3wd Shafts I want to try

• GD Tour AD-DI7 TX
  • Project X HZRDUS Red 75 6.0
  • Aldila Rogue Black 75X

What’s in the bag

• TaylorMade R15 Aldila Tour Green 65X
  • TaylorMade M1 Matrix Ozik X4 White Tie 75X

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 6.5
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5
Taylormade SIM 3H - GD AD-DI 8x
Ping i(e1) 4-PW - Project X 6.0 
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04L - KBS 610 Wedge
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 7

Top Driver Shafts I've played:

• Tour Spec 6.2 X
  • Rogue Silver 125 tx

Driver Shafts I want to try:

• AD DI GP 6x
  • MRC Tensei White 60X
  • Fuji speeder 661x EVO II
  • AD DI BB 6x

Top 3 wood Shafts I've played:

• Aldila Tour green 70tx
  • Elements Chrome 70 g X

3 wood Shafts I want to try:

• TOUR AD DI 7X
  • Rogue black 70x
  • MRC Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70X
  • Fuji tour spec 7.3X
  • Tensi Pro Blue 70TX

Currently in play:

• G30 rogue silver 60tx
  • 3w Ping G elements chrome 70x

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Kuro Kage Black 60X, VTS red 60X, UST V2 70X
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). AD-MJ 60X, Speeder EVO 661 TS 60X, Rogue 125 MSI 60TS
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Original Attas, Elements Chrome, Aldila NV
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). AD-DI 80X, Kuro Kage XT 80X, AD-GP 80S
  • Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play. Cobra f6+ pro KK Silver tini, 3 metal Cobra f6 elements chrome 70X

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex)

Gr Design Tour AD DI 6 stiff, Tour AD BB 6 stiff, MRC Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60 stiff

• The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex)
  • Gr Design Tour GP 6 stiff, Veylix Arcane stiff, Rogue silver 60 stiff

• Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex)

Gr Design AD DI 7 stiff, Fuji Motore Speeder VC 6.3 stiff, Matrix Radix Ozik HD 6 stiff

• The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex)

Fuji Speeder 757 Evolution II S-flex, Tour AD GP 7s, Veylix Rome stiff 60

• Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play

Taylormade M2 9 stiff Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60, TM AeroB fairway 15 Gr Design BB 6 stiff

Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex).

1. GD Tour AD DI 6x

2. Diamana whiteboard 7x

3. Aldila rogue 125 msi 60x

4. GD Tour AD BB 6x

5. Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 60tx

The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).

1. GD Tour AD GP 6x

2. Project X hzrds 65 6.5

3. Kuro Kage XT 60x

4. Tensei White 60tx

Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex).

1. GD Tour AD DI 7x

2. Tensei blue 70x

3. Diamana Blueboard 70x

The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).

1. Kuro Kage XT 70x

2. Tensei pro blue 70tx

3. Rogue black 110 msi 70x

Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play.

Nike Vapor Fly Pro driver with Diamana Whiteboard D+ 70x

Nike Vapor Speed 3 wood with GD Tour AD DI 7x

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

Top 3-5 Favorite driver shafts of all time : Diamana Blueboard 63s, Ozik Code 6 Stiff, Tour AD DI 6s

Top3-5 Driver shafts I would Like to try : Fuji Evolution II 661, Oban Kiyoshi Limited 50, Diamana Tensei Orange 60, Kuro Kage XM 60 (All Stiff)

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts of all time: Accra Axivcore XT70, UST VTS Silver 7, Tour AD DI 7 (All Stiff)

Top 3-5 Fairway Wood Shafts I'd like to Try:Tour AD MJ7, Kuro Kage XM70, Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75 (All Stiff)

Current Driver: M2 9.5 w/ Tour AD DI 6

Current FW: 915F w/ Tour AD DI 7

Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex).

Diamana S+ bluebord 60 X flex

Rogue Aldila X flex

Ping Tour 80 S flex

The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).

Project X HZRDUS black 65 6.5 flex

Project X HZRDUS yellow 65 6.5 flex

Project LZ 70 7.0 flex

Tour AD DI Black 70 X flex

Elements Chrome Plus 7f5 X flex

Diamana S+ Blueboard 70 X flex

Pro Force 65 S flex

Ping Tour 80 S flex

The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex).

Project X HZRDUS black 65 6.5 flex

Project X HZRDUS yellow 65 6.5 flex

Project LZ 70 7.0 flex

Tour AD DI Black 70 X flex

Elements Chrome Plus 7f5 X flex

Nike vapor fly pro driver w/Diamana S+ 60 X flex and Vapor Fly 3 wood with Diamana S+ 70 X flex

Top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex).

- Fujikura OG Speeder 757 X

- Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5

- UST Proforce V2 86 X

- UST Elements Platinum 70X

- GDI GP-7X

- Oban Tour Limited 70X

- Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 X / TS X

- Kuro Kage XT70 X

- Pro95 X

- Fujikura Motore F3 90X

- Diamana Prototype 6048

- Diamana Blue 93

- Fujikura Rombax P95

- Diamana S+ 90

- UST Elements Chrome+ 9X

- GDI DI-9X

- Driver: Callaway BBA w/ HZRDUS 85 6.5

- 3w: Cobra Fly-Z+ w/ Aldila Tour Blue 85 X

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, Rouge 125 MSI 70g TX, GD Tour AD BB 80g x
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet. GD Tour AD m9003, Fuji Speeder EVO II 70G X, Kuro Cage XT 80g X
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time. I don't play a 3 wood.
  • Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play. TM M2 9.5 HZRDUS Black 75 6.5. I play a hybrid with TTx100 as a 4 wood replacement.

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex)

Fuji Speeder 757 Evolution (blue) (78 gram) s-flex, Fujikura Speeder TS 6.2 (66 gram) s-flex, Diamana WB 73 (78 gram?) s-flex

The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex)

PX HZDRS Yellow 62gram s-flex, Tour AD GP 6s, New Diamana BB

Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex)

Diamana BB 83 s-flex, Fuji Motore Speeder 757 s-flex, Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution TS (78 gram) s-flex

The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex)

PX HZDRS Yellow 75 gram s-flex, Tour AD GP 7s, Tour AD DI 7s (77 gram) s-flex

Which driver and which 3-wood you currently play

Taylormade M2 driver and 3 wood

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Diamana Blueboard 73X, HTD CB70 Stiff tipped 1/2", Graphite Design DI6 X
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Matrix TPHDe 6 Strong, Rogue Black 110 60 X, Tensei Blue Pro 60 X, Speeder Evolution III 661 X, Elements Chrome 6F4T tipped 1"
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Diamana Blueboard 83 Stiff, Grafalloy EPIC FW, GD YS-7+
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Matrix Code 8 Strong, Diamana Blueboard 83 Stiff tipped 1/2", Graphite Design MT8 Stiff tipped 1/2"
  • Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play. Titleist 915D2 9.5*/GD DI6X, Titleist 915F 15*/Diamana S+ 80 Stiff tipped 1/2"

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

• Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Probably the Aldila NV 65 S , then Mitsubishi InverX 63, then my current Aldila LE Rogue 125msi 60 R
  • The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). Mitsubishi Tensi Blue sr, Aldila Rogue Black sr, Mitsubishi New Kuro Kage Ti Ni
  • Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time (include weight and flex). Aldila Alpha 70 S, Aldila ATX green 75 S, Matrix code 8 S
  • The top 3-5 3-wood shafts you would like to try, but haven’t been able to yet (include weight and flex). PX handmade Hzdrs yellow 70 S, Aldila atx blue 85 S, Mitsubishi Tensi Blue S 75/80
  • Which driver and which 3-wood head/shaft combo you currently play. Cobra Zfly + w/ LE Aldila rogue 125 msi R, Tour Only TM Jetspeed 3 DF w/ Aldila ATX Green 75 S

Thanks guys

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

Your top 3-5 favorite driver shafts of all time:

MRC kuro kage silver tini 70x

Aldila NV 65g Stiff,

Harrison Striper

The top 3-5 driver shafts you would like to try, but haventt been able to yet:

Ust mamiya Elements Chrome 7F4T

Nventix Nunchuk,

Ust mamiya Elements Fire 6F4 s

Ust Mamiya Elements Earth 6F4 s

Fujikura Speeder Pro 63 XLR8 Tour s

Your top 3-5 favorite 3-wood shafts of all time :

Matrix Radix s