Colorado WRX 2017

brianhorne8

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and don't perform anything like a bicep curl, especially while grabbing any objects.

But but but but... what about 12 oz. curls?!

Live in Colorado? Visit Colorado WRX!

Ping G410 LST 9° Ventus Black 7X

Callaway Apex Pro 2H 18° MMT 80 HB XS
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56° (orange dot)

Titleist Vokey SM2 Red Saw 60° (to be retired)

Ping Glide 4.0 60° (orange dot) (soon)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

and don't perform anything like a bicep curl, especially while grabbing any objects.

Straws only! Lol

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

During the season last year I used KT tape for my elbow. It worked pretty well but my friends are telling me Rock tape is much better. Took a while for the tan lines to even up.

Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4
Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

During the season last year I used KT tape for my elbow. It worked pretty well but my friends are telling me Rock tape is much better. Took a while for the tan lines to even up.

I have KT Tape and was going to try it but, 2 things. First, it actually seems difficult to apply it properly, even after watching all the youtubes on it. Second, I have very hairy arms, and I am not sure shaving most of my left arm is a good idea. Either of these two factors apply to your use of the tape?

Oh, and I am only 35...I think that is still pretty young for golf anyway, and this all just started last season. I could be in better physical shape though, I don't walk the course enough and I like beer a bit too much. I am going to try to walk more and drink less this season, seems that can only benefit me.

TM M4 10.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei White 70X
Callaway Rogue 4 wood Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

Bad weather weekend coming up which is suboptimal but can help the crew get healed up...

Ask your doctors about this: www.pennsaid.com

It's technically indicated only for knee osteoarthritis but I use it myself when and where needed and my patients have good success with it all over as well...just apply to the painful areas on the elbows and where ever else and that should help too.

I have KT Tape and was going to try it but, 2 things. First, it actually seems difficult to apply it properly, even after watching all the youtubes on it. Second, I have very hairy arms, and I am not sure shaving most of my left arm is a good idea. Either of these two factors apply to your use of the tape?

Oh, and I am only 35...I think that is still pretty young for golf anyway, and this all just started last season. I could be in better physical shape though, I don't walk the course enough and I like beer a bit too much. I am going to try to walk more and drink less this season, seems that can only benefit me.

I didn't mean you were old just getting old in general.

yeah, I had to have my wife help me with the tape but it would last a few days even thru showers. I'm japanese/hawaiian so not overly hair but I could see the concern.

Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4

Bad weather weekend coming up which is suboptimal but can help the crew get healed up...

Ask your doctors about this: www.pennsaid.com

It's technically indicated only for knee osteoarthritis but I use it myself when and where needed and my patients have good success with it all over as well...just apply to the painful areas on the elbows and where ever else and that should help too.

May have to check this out.

Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4

yeah, I had to have my wife help me with the tape but it would last a few days even thru showers. I'm japanese/hawaiian so not overly hair but I could see the concern.

LOL! No offense taken at all, just funny how once I turned 30 things started to hurt or not work as well, like my elbows and back, and now at 35 those things are getting even worse. I don't think 35 is old, but my elbow may beg to differ. Getting older certainly does suck!

TM M4 10.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei White 70X
Callaway Rogue 4 wood Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

LOL! No offense taken at all, just funny how once I turned 30 things started to hurt or not work as well, like my elbows and back, and now at 35 those things are getting even worse. I don't think 35 is old, but my elbow may beg to differ. Getting older certainly does suck!

I was the same way. Wait 'til you hit 53. :(

Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4

I was the same way. Wait 'til you hit 53. :(

Y'all have me scared now!

Definitely heal up guys. It's better to not play during the mediocre season then really miss out when everything greens up and gets warm.

Here's hoping Thursday goes well! Over a month of no golf should be interesting.

Brian (and anyone else), how about Friday? Less wind and 72! I'm going to find off-hours work to do so I can play in the afternoon.

Straws only! Lol

LOL, love it!

Definitely heal up guys. It's better to not play during the mediocre season then really miss out when everything greens up and gets warm.

Here's hoping Thursday goes well! Over a month of no golf should be interesting.

Brian (and anyone else), how about Friday? Less wind and 72! I'm going to find off-hours work to do so I can play in the afternoon.

Straws only! Lol

LOL, love it!

Where are you thinking? I might be persuaded to join, just need to check the budget.

I haven't decided on a course yet. I'll be leaving work way up north (Frederick) around 11AM. You're in if you want to be forecast.

Obviously I'd prefer to be north especially with timing but I'm also not expecting the whole group to head my way.

If you guys want to stay south I have free rounds at Highlands Ranch and Raccoon Creek. I won't be able to make it to either course until noonish if traffic is great. I could do Commonground or GVR (which I could probably get for $16 walk, $30 ride for all of us)

What do you guys think?

I haven't decided on a course yet. I'll be leaving work way up north (Frederick) around 11AM. You're in if you want to be forecast.

Obviously I'd prefer to be north especially with timing but I'm also not expecting the whole group to head my way.

If you guys want to stay south I have free rounds at Highlands Ranch and Raccoon Creek. I won't be able to make it to either course until noonish if traffic is great. I could do Commonground or GVR (which I could probably get for $16 walk, $30 ride for all of us)

What do you guys think?

Commonground works

Yeah, I got mine for March 21 at 11 - full bag.

I think Thaar and Av1084 are going pretty soon. Can't wait to hear their experiences.

Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4

Damn, I had hoped to do a driver fitting while the wife and daughter run the Cherry Creek half marathon in March (they're not too fast so I have time) but just found out the wife got me tickets to the indoor football game that afternoon in the Budweiser Event Center. Game is at 3:00 so I probably won't be able to go in with them for their half. Which means no fitting either.

Yep, mine is next Friday. Super excited, I just hope my swing is ready! I got a case of the shanks on Monday night and it took me way too long to figure out what I was doing wrong. Early season woes lol.

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

What do you guys think?

Still not sure if I'm in, but I could do Commonground. Are their rates any lower right now?

Let me know Brian.

Forecast, it kind've depends on if we get a group of us. No offense but for me to spend $40 and drive an hour to play as opposed to playing 10 mins from my work and paying nothing it's just not worth it for me unless we get at least three of us out there.

It's np. Didn't know how far north you work. It's probably too late to get an early afternoon tee time at Commonground with the weather being so nice. Busy place.