Callaway 50% trade enhancement on Rogue

ssfranny

The only thing I'd like to know - where exactly did you go that gave you $150 trade on a GBB fairway (even with the bonus)? I just had a friend at GG check on the trade-in value of an Epic 3 wood with the 50% bonus, and that only came out to $121.50. That was with the "mid" condition but he said it's tough to get anything that's not basically brand new to qualify for the top condition rating.

I was using numbers as an example of free. The complete trade of all items i received for free in the BOGO deal were as follows:

RH Big Bertha Alpha 816 Mens Fairway - 16° Rogue I/O 70 Graphite Stiff $75.00

RH 2016 Big Bertha OS Mens 3H 19° Mamiya Recoil ES 460 Graphite Stiff $95.00

RH Mack Daddy 2 Chrome Mens SW 54°-14° S Mamiya Recoil 460 Graphite Stiff $30.00

Pending Trading Total: $200.00

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I read that right that you posted a hypothetical deal to make your point?

Kinda wondering the same thing. Not a big deal either way, but I think we were all under the impression that the poster was telling us that what he posted is exactly how his transaction went down

Callaway Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8*, Tour AD-VR 6s
Titleist TSi2 16.5*, Tour AD-DI 7s
Titleist TSi2 18*, Tour AD-DI 85s Hyb
Callaway ‘24 Apex Pro 5-AW, MMT 95s
Callaway MD5 Jaws 50s, KBS TourV 110
Callaway MD5 Jaws 54s, KBS TourV 110
Callaway Jaws Full Toe 58c, KBS TourV 110
Scotty Cameron 2021 Phantom X 5.5 | 2016 Select Newport 2.5 (1st of 500) | 2020 Special Select Newport 2 (SteelFiber P125 shaft)

Does anyone have the offer code for this? If its not a generic multi use code and its a specific one off code I understand and will make the trip to a golf galaxy if need be. :superman:

Kyle

Taylor Made M6, 9*, Project X Hzrdus Black 6.5, 75g
Taylor Made RBZ Tour Spoon - Aldila RIP Alpha 80X
Taylor Made SLDR 19* Hybrid KBS C-Taper 130-X
Mizuno MP-53 4-9 DG X-100
Vokey 46,50,54,58 DG S-400
Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S
TaylorMade TP5X

I have a Rogue Sub Zero Driver and FW wood saved in my cart, gonna try to get a match from the local Golf Galaxy first, but if that fails....

Trading in...

Titleist 910 D3 Driver

(2) SM6 Wedges

(3) SM5 Wedges

(3) SM (2009) Wedges

(3) Adams Red Hybrids

TM 2011 Hybrid

Total trade in value with bonus $619.50 ***Just saw there is a limit of $500/customer*** Not sure if this is before or after the 50% bonus, but I'm guessing after so I may be around $300 out of pocket. Still a good deal however!

About $200 out of pocket for new Driver and FW and way less clutter in my basement. :mug: Feels like stealing.

Ping G430 LST (GD AD IZ} 10° 
Titleist TSr 2 FW (GD AD DI) 14.5°
Titleist TSr 2 Hybrid (GD AD DI) 18° 
Ping i530 5-UW (KBS Tour S 120)
Ping S159 52° & 57°, Glide Pro 62°
Ping PLD Anser D 

Is there a link someone can post for the "gorogue" code from Callaway.com? I'd like to read T&C, specifically if there is a limit to the # of clubs that can be traded in. I'd like to trade a ton in and pick up a regular Rogue and a Rogue SZ so I can do my own testing (have way too many shafts) and sell what doesn't work.

I can't find anything, but I've been looking on my phone and their mobile site isn't the best.

Is there a link someone can post for the "gorogue" code from Callaway.com? I'd like to read T&C, specifically if there is a limit to the # of clubs that can be traded in. I'd like to trade a ton in and pick up a regular Rogue and a Rogue SZ so I can do my own testing (have way too many shafts) and sell what doesn't work.

I can't find anything, but I've been looking on my phone and their mobile site isn't the best.

Exclusive Offer: 50% Trade Bonus

Receive a 50% trade bonus towards the purchase of any new Callaway Rogue club(s) when applying coupon code GOROGUE to your shopping cart.

Eligible Products: Any Rogue Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid or Iron Set.

Eligible Trade-In Products: Golf Clubs listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

Trade-In Bonus: 50% Trade-In Bonus over and above the current value of the Trade-In as listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

We will issue payment for your trade in clubs within 15 (15) business days of receiving your trade. We will submit payment in the same form you used to make your purchase (i.e. credit card, check).

Please note: Your trade credit is not reflected online or in your confirmation email. Trade-in credit plus 50% Bonus will be issued once we receive and process your trade-in. Limited to $500 trade credit per customer.

Ping G430 LST (GD AD IZ} 10° 
Titleist TSr 2 FW (GD AD DI) 14.5°
Titleist TSr 2 Hybrid (GD AD DI) 18° 
Ping i530 5-UW (KBS Tour S 120)
Ping S159 52° & 57°, Glide Pro 62°
Ping PLD Anser D 

Max bonus of $500 so $1,000 trade in. http://www.callawayg...JhoCMWkQAvD_BwE

So basically you trade in say $2,000 worth of gear you'll only get $2,500 trade credit (not $3,000).

Trade in $1,000 you get $1,500.

Thanks guys, so that link actually mentions the trade enhancement? It's so weird because it isn't showing on my phone or iPad. It's just the standard trade in/trade up terms. Thanks for the help.

Max bonus of $500 so $1,000 trade in. http://www.callawayg...JhoCMWkQAvD_BwE

So basically you trade in say $2,000 worth of gear you'll only get $2,500 trade credit (not $3,000).

Trade in $1,000 you get $1,500.

Thanks guys, so that link actually mentions the trade enhancement? It's so weird because it isn't showing on my phone or iPad. It's just the standard trade in/trade up terms. Thanks for the help.

The details will be after you enter the trade in items and the code of "gorogue". Then when you click on details in the shopping cart it'll be post #40

Driver: Titleist TSR2

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Cobra Baffler F6

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Callaway JAWS Full Toe 58*

Putter: Evnroll ER2 

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

Here’s your best option, call their inside sales team, they are awesome, build your Rogue’s through them, tell them what you have to trade in and then enjoy, you may even get upgraded shipping and a free trade in label...their inside sales guys are awesome

Titleist '23 T200 5-G / T350 4 Iron
Taylormade MG3 52 /56 & 60 TW

Taylormade SIM2 Ti 3 Wood Smoke Black

Taylormade Stealth+ 2 Driver Diamana ZF 60

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12.5

Titleist ProV1X Left Dash

Titleist Linkmaster

Here’s your best option, call their inside sales team, they are awesome, build your Rogue’s through them, tell them what you have to trade in and then enjoy, you may even get upgraded shipping and a free trade in label...their inside sales guys are awesome

I'm doing it online, I'll get more money back in Ebates than whatever I'd save in shipping. Looks like most of them are a bit of a wait anyway, weather has been crappy in PA so I can wait. I've worked with a bunch of them before, I completely agree, they are great.

I was asked why, last summer, I traded in a few clubs in order to get my irons. (Like New condition and almost $1000 on CPO before sales and such)

CPO had a 150% of trade-in value at the time. I could have sold what I had for more but I would have had to package everything up separately and ship. I would have had to worry about some scumbag trying to scam me. I would have had to worry about some scumbag hitting me with negative feedback regardless of how much I tried to keep them happy with the deal. And then there is PP and monies being frozen.

For me it was worth giving up a little of the value of my clubs and have total peace of mind. And, since in the end I was perfectly happy with my deal it is quite frankly no one else's business or concern. I personally love these trade-in bonus deals. For others it makes zero sense. I have enough going on in my life and simply didn't want to end up having to wonder if any of the people I sold to were going to try to pull anything.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

I was asked why, last summer, I traded in a few clubs in order to get my irons. (Like New condition and almost $1000 on CPO before sales and such)

CPO had a 150% of trade-in value at the time. I could have sold what I had for more but I would have had to package everything up separately and ship. I would have had to worry about some scumbag trying to scam me. I would have had to worry about some scumbag hitting me with negative feedback regardless of how much I tried to keep them happy with the deal. And then there is PP and monies being frozen.

For me it was worth giving up a little of the value of my clubs and have total peace of mind. And, since in the end I was perfectly happy with my deal it is quite frankly no one else's business or concern. I personally love these trade-in bonus deals. For others it makes zero sense. I have enough going on in my life and simply didn't want to end up having to wonder if any of the people I sold to were going to try to pull anything.

Ditto - agree 110% simple and easier

This is fantastic advice, thank you Bece!

Last night I called in and got a very helpful inside sales guy named Brian. Without even asking, he set me up with a free trade-in shipping label and free 2 day shipping.

It was so easy to have him on speaker phone and just rattle off my trade ins:

GBB Epic driver

Titleist 915H hybrid

OWorks #9 putter

Versa Works #9 putter

Versa Works #1W putter

2 Vokey SM5 wedges

2 Cleveland CG 15 wedges

He was very clear that they didn't care what shafts were in the driver or hybrid, or even what grinds and lofts were on the wedges. He also was very efficient at taking my "custom" order to knock 3/4" off the driver and FW length, as well as an extra 2 wraps of tape and whatever grip I wanted. He explained that on the CPO side, the shafts are mostly butt-trimmed only, but on new build orders like this one they are properly done to preserve swing weight. Pretty solid service. Needless to say I got his direct extension for future use. They do get paid commission, so he was willing to make things super easy.

Total trade value with the bonus was $860.... out of pocket cost for my new Rogue driver and Rogue FW is $8.25. Wow. For stuff just sitting around. Definitely feels like stealing!

TSR2 10 Ventus Blue velocore  6S
Paradym Ai Smoke 3D  Ventus Red velocore 7S
Apex '21 19 + 21  GD ADDI 85S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
SM9 50F, 55M, 60K Steelfiber S 95
Toulon Chicago

With my trade in clubs in the cart and a Rogue driver in the cart it says the 50% trade is applied...but the trade in value remained the same without as before I applied the code. 200 bucks. Strange.
its fine, they don’t give you the extra 50% until they have your trade ins.

Titleist '23 T200 5-G / T350 4 Iron
Taylormade MG3 52 /56 & 60 TW

Taylormade SIM2 Ti 3 Wood Smoke Black

Taylormade Stealth+ 2 Driver Diamana ZF 60

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12.5

Titleist ProV1X Left Dash

Titleist Linkmaster

Rushed home from work ready to place my order tonight, but it looks like the offer has been extended through 4/30:

Exclusive Offer: 50% Trade Bonus

Receive a 50% trade bonus towards the purchase of any new Callaway Rogue club(s) when applying coupon code GOROGUE to your shopping cart. Offer expires at 11:59pm CT on 4/30/18.

Eligible Products: Any Rogue Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid or Iron Set.

Eligible Trade-In Products: Golf Clubs listed on the current <a data-cke-saved-href="https://media.callawayconnect.com/content/Assets/PriceList/US/titu-rate-card-us.pdf" href="https://media.callawayconnect.com/content/Assets/PriceList/US/titu-rate-card-us.pdf" target="_blank" "="" class="glyphicons new_window_alt" style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(6, 82, 253); text-decoration: none;">Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

Trade-In Bonus: 50% Trade-In Bonus over and above the current value of the Trade-In as listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

We will issue payment for your trade in clubs within 15 (15) business days of receiving your trade. We will submit payment in the same form you used to make your purchase (i.e. credit card, check).

Please note: Your trade credit is not reflected online or in your confirmation email. Trade-in credit plus 50% Bonus will be issued once we receive and process your trade-in. Limited to $500 trade credit per customer.

Rogue Black Tie 8M3 sg
Rogue 15* Evenflow Blue 75 6.0
XR Pro 4-AW RIP Tour SLT 115 Silver
MD Forged 52/58
Odyssey ProType iX 9HT