Project X T1100 Even Flow White

chch3

Anybody notice the one on eBay doesn't have the handcrafted logo?

https://www.ebay.com...=item56b13720a1

Everything we have sent to tour has had the HC logo on it. Not sure where this leaked from but we do take cosmetic samples (Display cosmetic on random structure) to customers to show them what the new shaft looks like while we are finishing the structure design, so buyer beware at $720.

WITB

Driver-Titleist TSr3 9* w/ HZRDUS Green 60TX (HULK)

3 Wood-Titleist TSi2 15* w/ ACCRA TZFive 70 M5 (Masters Edition)

Irons-Taylormade P7MC 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Wedges-Titleist Vokey 56.12D &60.12D w/ Dynamic Gold Mid S400

Putter-Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec Newport 2 w/ Steelfiber i125p

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything we have sent to tour has had the HC logo on it. Not sure where this leaked from but we do take cosmetic samples (Display cosmetic on random structure) to customers to show them what the new shaft looks like while we are finishing the structure design, so buyer beware at $720.

Down to $600 now. Not sure what the deal is with stamping, but I can vouch for Pro Clubs legitimacy.

EBay/seller notified

Down to $600 now. Not sure what the deal is with stamping, but I can vouch for Pro Clubs legitimacy.

They may have been scammed when they acquired the shaft themselves.

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

My Evenflow T110 is curing in a driver tip as I type!!!

Cant wait to take it to the course. From initial impression and from build specs the CPM is VERY close to that of my same flex blue once built into the same head with the same tipping +- 2 CPM. Finish looks great too!

More to come from this review

Enjoy, this shaft is a champ

Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

Mine has arrived!

Debating on "to tip or not to tip... 0.5" "

Any input from those of you that have yours in play.

I'm gaming a T1100 75g 6.5 (untipped) in my M1 440 10.5 and testing a 65g 6.5 in my M1 440 9.5.

Appreciate your inputs!

Callaway Paradym 🔷🔷🔷  9.0*; Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 TX

TM Stealth+ 15*; Fujikura Ventus Black 7x 
Ping G425 19*; Aldila Rogue Black 95 TX
Srixon ZX7; OBAN CT 125 x
Callaway Jaws, raw - 50/12W; DG X100 TI black 
Vokey SM9, raw - 55/12; DG S400  TI black
Vokey SM9, raw - 60/08; DG S400 TI black
SC Phantom 5.5

Had a quick range session today, as I plan to use this tomorrow morning and didn't want to have a complete surprise on the 1st tee.

First my impression on the shaft itself. The white is a bit of matt finish and screams hand-painted. With that, there are slight imperfections which isn't totally surprising. There is one spot about 1/2" from the sleeve where the white swirled a little too much so from the top it almost looks like a black ring. It gets me almost every time looking down thinking shaft is broken... LOL

The white\gray\black color matched my M1 really well. I imagine it would match the M3\4 very well too.

I have my club at 45.25", exactly the same as I had with EF Black. Swing weight went up to D6, consistent with what others have reported since this is not counterbalanced.

Now onto the swings. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW. Everything I loved in HZRDUS T1100 and everything everyone loves about the EF line, in perfect harmony. If you ever felt that EF black was "loose", this is THE shaft for you. Throughout the swing, I had absolute crisp feedback of where the head was. I certainly never felt EF black was loose, but with this one, the feel is at a whole other level.

I hit about 40 balls, trying all different speed, and various shot shapes. I had very little difficulty with any shot shape, unlike the HZRDUS T1100 that just wanted to fade. The flight is a touch lower than EF Black but it is much more flat. My M1 is 10.5 with weight 3/4 way to the back, and the flight looks absolutely perfect to me. Distance is on-par with EF Black, but it was hard to tell for sure at the range on an overcast day so we'll see tomorrow on the course. I would also like to find out what happens later in the round and see if it becomes a little tough to handle like the HZRDUS T1100 did.

So far I am in love!!!

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

I see you installed logo up, opposite of me and now I kinda wish I went up too.

Seemore mFGP2 

I see you installed logo up, opposite of me and now I kinda wish I went up too.

Indeed. Showing it off proudly!

Actually, I did use to do logo down, but with the HZRDUS line, logo down was just too boring as there was literally nothing to show. I tried with logo at 3 o'clock position so the people in the group can see when I set up on the tee, and eventually just decided to go logo up with the EF line since the graphic is pretty cool.

PXG SD 58*

Round one is in the books. Game was not very sharp but driver was about the only club that was working beautifully. Course was playing quite firm today and the drives were easily 5-10 yds further than where I usually play from.

The last few holes, it did get a little more challenging trying to draw the ball. It is somewhat expected given the stiffness of the shaft. It is still doable but took a bit more effort than earlier in the round.

Edit: Above was the quick version before shower... LOL. Just want to add a little more details.

on driver holes, I hit 3 for 4 fairways on front 9, 3 for 5 on the back. Comparing that to only 2 for 5 fairways on the holes I teed off with less than driver. All the misses were on shots that needed more draw than my usual draw flight. 1 was mishit and 2 didn't move enough and went right through the dogleg.

I don't swing nearly as hard on the course as I do pounding away at range, and I noticed a bit more vibrations at impact, except 2 that I think I hit the absolute sweet spot and it felt like nothing at all during impact, only the sound of a cracking whip.

I am going to range later today to test a little more on off-speed swings with this tired back...

PXG SD 58*

Mine has arrived!

Debating on "to tip or not to tip... 0.5" "

Any input from those of you that have yours in play.

I'm gaming a T1100 75g 6.5 (untipped) in my M1 440 10.5 and testing a 65g 6.5 in my M1 440 9.5.

Appreciate your inputs!

(Voice typing, so please forgive a significant amount of Errors, I'll try to fix them, but I might miss a few.}

First, to those that messaged me, thank you! While it was a mix of input, it helped me determine what I was going to do for myself.

I did this build on Saturday, but as I was letting it cure, Saturday evening I went out to the course with my gamer, an M1 440 10.5, with T1100 75g 6.5, and had recently purchased a 65 gram T 1100 6.5 that I wanted to try in my back up, and M1 440 9.5 with the T 1100 75g, I simply did not get enough launch to play it in the 9.5 head. I thought maybe I would get a little bit better launch out of the 65 gram shaft. Just out of curiosity as well, I also brought my trusty SLDR 10.5 to test both of those shafts in that head as well.

I had a short range session, but then took the drivers and my good shag of balls to apart 5T, and as the course was very empty due to rain that day, I had the entire whole to myself, for as much as I wanted. Let me say that ever since I've gotten my gamer head dialed in with the 75 gram T 1100, and the weights correct, that I've been crushing it... Consistently in the 290 to 310, but low spin bullets, that were a good combination of carry and roll. As a WRX'er, however, I'm always looking for something better and willing to tinker quite a bit to find it, even at my own detriment. And, with my state amatuer starting tomorrow, I was really more interested in getting a solid backup, and dialing in my gamer configuration with the weights for how I was currently swinging. I hit about 10 balls with each, and frankly, did not hit my gamer very well. The 65 G t 1100 really didn't do that great in the 9.5 head though, as it was still too low launch and spin spacefor that head configuration. I wanted to try the 65 gram in my 10.5 head as well, so I did that, but my timing and consistency wasn't really there with the lighter shaft in that head, so it went back to the 75g and the 10.5. The consistency return, and although they weren't perfect, I knew what I could do and I knew what I couldn't do. I messed around with the weights quite a bit, by the way, and just never really found a good combination 4 the T 1165 G in either head configuration. However, the T 1165 G in my SLDR 10.5, was sliding into The Back-up position as a result of its extremely good performance in that experiment.

I get home Saturday night from that session, and the Evenflo T 1100 is fully cured, and I decide to put it on my M1 440 9.5 head. My Hope with what little I knew about the Evenflo T 1100, was that I would get a little bit more launch, and a little bit more spin, and what I was getting from the straight T1100, even the 65 gram.

Sunday morning arrives, and I get out to the range for warm up before my round. I've got a buddy that is in the same range as me in terms of speed the type of shafts he uses, and I often let him testout any of the new stuff I'm getting to try. He is recently purchased and M4 tour 3-wood, with an 85 G t 1100... I like the look of that head a lot more than the standard stock retail ads, and it is a rocket launcher with that 85 gram T 1100 6.5 in it. Anyways, he's currently gaming a 2017 M2, with a t 1100 in it, 75 gram, but the mid spin version, versus the low spin version... Completely a prototype shaft, that somehow ended up in my hands, and since it didn't fit me, at least not in the driver, I've loaned it to him and he's using it with success. He's been up on the range for a few minutes already, and I had also built a wedge on Saturday with Addie gx7 shaft, and I wanted him to try it for the field. Firstly he loved the X7 in the wedge, and it helps him keep his wedges down a bit more, but he really liked that feel. He had also heard that I had gotten this T 1100 evenflow, and follows the boards, so I handed him the driver as he was much closer to getting to that point in his bag then I was. I told him I hadn't even hit it yet, so if the head flew off, I'd have to go get it and we can rebuild it. I started my warm up, and as he picked up the driver, I paused to watch him it. He actually probably has about three to five miles an hour of Club head speed faster than me. Pushing it into the 125 range. A young guy, under 30, and a college baseball player, I know I used to be able to do that, but at 44, I just don't quite have that speed still.

The sound that came off of that club head, even though it was a harder range ball, was still a thing of beauty. His trajectory was a little bit better, his spin seemed a bit better just from The Arc of the ball, and these beautiful high drawers just get flying into the net at the back end of the range. He told me how good it felt, and we could both see how good it played.

He headed up to the practice green, left a driver with me, and as I work through my bag, it's at there staring at me begging me to hit it. I wanted to get some good swings in with my game or before doing so, and after I'd gotten to that point, I picked up the Evenflo T 1100. I must have had about 10 drives with it, and only one of them was bad, and really that was a golfer issue, not a club issue. The performance on the range of that day told me that I wanted to test it on the course, even though we had a pretty big game going that morning with about 40 guys and a couple thousand dollars in the pot. Mind you, I'm still in preparation mode first aid amateur, which starts tomorrow, and I'm going out to play a pretty big game with good money on the line, and I decide to put this t 1100 evenflow in my M1 440 9.5 head into play. I only hit driver on 8 holes yesterday, hit seven of eight Fairways, and although one was a miss hit, it's still found the Fairway, and the one that didn't find the Fairway was when we had a downpour of rain for about 15 minutes, and it's still only missed by about 3 yards and was in rough that still gave me a chance to get at the par-5 in 2. Bottom line, is that this driver combination is going straight into my bag as my gamer for State amateur starting tomorrow!

I know that finding a holy grail for our driver is one of the constant common themes we have here. But this combination for me is the best combination I've ever hit and playing golf for nearly 40 years. I often think back to one of my previous favorite combinations of a Titleist 905 s and fujikura speeder 757, and a Titleist 983e, what I was in my twenties, those two head and shaft combinations or stupid good and stupid long. This combination of my M1 440, 9.5 head, and the 75 gram shaft with a 6.5 Flex, weights in the head are neutral for left right, and full-forward, low, for launch / spin. Not only is it the perfect launch and spin combination, it also has an amazing feel, and is silly straight. I can still hit both my draws and Fades, on demand just as I want to, but I don't get any significant misses that I wasn't planning for. Those can tend to sneak in with my current gamer if I try to swing out of my shoes. Granted, that is a golfer problem, not a shaft problem. But the shaft feels so good, and give such confidence, that just like the T 1100 hzrdus, you can't over swing the shaft.

On top of that, the shaft looks fantastic, with the paint scheme, and matches incredibly to the 2017 M1 440 head. I find it hard pressed to believe that there would be anything else that would kick this club out of the bag for the rest of the summer, at least!

Callaway Paradym 🔷🔷🔷  9.0*; Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 TX

TM Stealth+ 15*; Fujikura Ventus Black 7x 
Ping G425 19*; Aldila Rogue Black 95 TX
Srixon ZX7; OBAN CT 125 x
Callaway Jaws, raw - 50/12W; DG X100 TI black 
Vokey SM9, raw - 55/12; DG S400  TI black
Vokey SM9, raw - 60/08; DG S400 TI black
SC Phantom 5.5

My back is quite sore between the shoulder blades today... ROFL. I am suspecting that D6 swingweight might be taking a bit of a toll. Considering if I want to pull the grip off and reduce the length by 3/4" down to 44.5".

PXG SD 58*

My back is quite sore between the shoulder blades today... ROFL. I am suspecting that D6 swingweight might be taking a bit of a toll. Considering if I want to pull the grip off and reduce the length by 3/4" down to 44.5".

That is about where I am playing it, but I also put a 3rd weight in my M1 :)

Seemore mFGP2 

After a brutal weekend with 2 straight days of rain I was finally able to get out and do some serious testing with my new T1100 EvenFlow White.

All observations are without a launch monitor, but having played almost every Hand crafted shaft in the HZRDUS & EvenFlow line in 6.0 flex I can easily conclude that the White is at the top of my list for best performing and most consistent. With that I will do a quick run down of the line up for me in the shafts that I have used.

T1100 Original:

VERY low spin and Anti left. Played it up-tipped at 45". Its a great product but not really designed for someone with my tempo. I'm a very mid tempo player around 105 swing speed, and as much as it gave me fantastic numbers I always felt I really had to work it to get the full performance out of it. For me I still have it and use it when the wind really blows and the course it nice and firm to get the low chasers but the feel because of MY tempo made me prefer something else.

Conclusion - Everything you want in a low spin stable shaft, fantastic numbers, feel lacked for me because of my tempo.

HZRDUS Yellow:

This was a winner out of the gate and my go to before the EvenFlow series came along. I liked it for so many reasons including the fact that I really felt I could load it well without having to "go after it" which is what I always felt with the original Black HZRDUS ( a shaft I tested many times but never put into play) and it felt smooth. The Yellow also allowed me to play a slightly heavier driver head and with the higher balance point hitting a draw was made a bit easier.

Conclusion - Great numbers, worked for my tempo, felt and performed great.

EvenFlow Blue:

Between the Black and the Blue, the Blue was my winner. Fit my tempo perfectly and felt super smooth. In the 6.0 I needed to tip it a touch more to get it to where I felt it was right for me. At my speed and with my swing my miss was the occasional over draw - this is a ME thing NOT a shaft thing. Felt very stable and offered great numbers. Compared to the HZRDUS line I got a little bit higher ball flight and a touch more carry without too much spin. Having recently been toying around with soft steel shafts in persimmon drivers I always lover how it felt so smooth. I would continue to use this shaft but with the softer feel I think I would personally get even better results from the 75 g version.

Conclusion - Great numbers, extra carry without extra spin, felt "soft" but stable,

EvenFlow T1100:

Stable stable stable, and felt great! Right away I just made my normal swing & tempo and it "Hit my window" Yeah I'm one sentence in and already talking Traj ( obvious joke here folks - I'm a pretty regular 4-5 Handicap ). But in all seriousness this is the stand out for me. I tipped my 6.0 .75" and its playing 45" in a 202g driver head. Dispersion is right in line with the HZRDUS Yellow but just felt that touch smoother. Now it could be that I am also using / testing a new grip ( GP Aling ) for the first time, but I felt that it was maybe a touch higher balance point - I'm thinking its the grip but I have reached out to TT to see if that is the case. This shaft in my driver ( same head for all of these shafts btw ) put me in the most consistent spots with consistent distance both right and left. I hit it on the range and then took it to the course and played nine with multiple balls of tees to really get an idea about hitting shots. Dispersion was fantastic. I could see this also being a very good option in a FW like a strong lofted 3 wood.

Conclusion:

A good normal strike put me in spots that a better that average hit would usually put me - NO 15 yard gains - This isn't that type of false hype review. I've always been fit for my gear and always check numbers when I can, BUT overall this is the best and most importantly MOST consistent shaft I have used and it already has a place in my golf bag!

Incredible Review tobybear - by far the Best in this thread so far

question - i too love the Hz Yellow and EF blue - i need a little higher launch and spin on balance for my swing and these 2 hit the mark for me

But, like you mentioned, EF Black doesn't suit my swing at all - i hit low draws and blocks and it just never loads properly for me in the same flex as the EF blue

I have been concerned that this t1000 EF would be a similar challenge, if not worse, then the Black

What would you say about those thoughts?

much appreciated

Great looking shaft, TT did a fantastic job with the graphics. Just curious, how will thie EF T1100 handle the drivers with more aggression and quicker transition?

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Great looking shaft, TT did a fantastic job with the graphics. Just curious, how will thie EF T1100 handle the drivers with more aggression and quicker transition?

From having test all their stuff. Should be fine.

This shaft is that in between option from the Even Flow Black and a the Hzrdus black

Seemore mFGP2 

question - i too love the Hz Yellow and EF blue - i need a little higher launch and spin on balance for my swing and these 2 hit the mark for me

But, like you mentioned, EF Black doesn't suit my swing at all - i hit low draws and blocks and it just never loads properly for me in the same flex as the EF blue

I have been concerned that this t1000 EF would be a similar challenge, if not worse, then the Black

much appreciated

Hi Morty,

Thanks for the question.

Have you considered the HZRDUS RED? I have tested it quite extensively and it sound like what you are really looking for. Profile designed for a "smooth" type of player looking for a bit higher launch and spin but with maximum stability.

much appreciated

Hi Morty,

Thanks for the question.

Have you considered the HZRDUS RED? I have tested it quite extensively and it sound like what you are really looking for. Profile designed for a "smooth" type of player looking for a bit higher launch and spin but with maximum stability.

Having tried every shaft in HZRDUS line and EF line, I would agree with Tobybear. EF T1100 is definitely on the opposite side of the spectrum from what you are looking for. It provides help for neither launch nor spin. Instead it is meant to provide maximal help to keep the flight\spin down while having smoother feel compared to HZRDUS T1100.

It sounds like EF Blue worked well for you. Are you looking for more launch and spin than blue? If so, I think the red profile in either HZRDUS or EF line would give you the help you are looking for.

PXG SD 58*

From having test all their stuff. Should be fine.

This shaft is that in between option from the Even Flow Black and a the Hzrdus black

At the right flex, I really don't think you can be too aggressive for either one of the T1100, or HZRDUS Black for that matter.

PXG SD 58*

Any news on a hybrid shaft in this profile ?

I don't think there was a T1100 hybrid. As I recall, DB explained that at the weight of hybrid shaft, there is no need or benefit to use T1100 fiber.

PXG SD 58*

EB72AD5E-8BF1-4887-A48A-F3817FB08DCB_zpsfcvdji6l.jpg

I've hit this a handful of times already. I was on vacation for the last week but I'm home now. Hoping to put the finishing touches on the feedback the next few days.

RB, is that a TGM grip there... DUDE...forget the T1100, thats an automatic LIKE there :)

I got the TGM Kangaroo on my ATMOS, tackiness. Betcha that would look pretty as well with the white T1100 and the G400 head.

Nice one, look forward to hearing your thoughts on this beast :)

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Had another round on Sunday morning.. it was 80F at 7AM and air was almost soupy.. so I think I was already tired before I even started. Hooked the first drive and was never able to turn the driver over again the rest of the round. I think it was more me than the shaft or club though, and the heat was just taking too much of a toll... by the 18th, I couldn't get a draw with 3w or hybrid either.

PXG SD 58*

Hit it again last night... This is a winner for me!

I have already described by swing and results but overall the flight it great and feels just the right amount of stable and smooth.

It has the most consistent "window" for me, I feel that compared to everything I have played in the past - NOTE: all fit and all worked very well already!! its Not like I was playing a totally wrong shaft. BUT, the EvenFlow White just gets it every time ( except when I miss it - just being honest )

I think this would make a GREAT FW shaft for those using lower spin lower or "strong" fairway woods that are more aggressive in transition but not super fast and want stability and need a touch of launch.

Will be doing a 9 hole on course VLOG review this evening with a fellow local who has a YouTube channel. Should have the video posted in a few days........

Seemore mFGP2