2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

The GOAT (merged)

playa

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @Christosterone said:

> > You’re one of my favorite posters on the site...and Tiger is probably the GOAT

> > But Jacks 1975 win was absurdly deep...

> > This was when Johnny Miller, Trevino and Weiskopf were at the height of their power...

> >

> > Look at this leaderboard...

> >

> > 7vc761nd7v9m.jpeg

> >

>

> Drop TW in there and how does it look ; )

>

> Just kidding. Jacks the goat. But TW with 15 and if he gets to 83 wins and its very close. 16 majors and its a tie at least. 18 majors, in this age, blows jack away.

>

> And as far as the best to ever play. Even Jacks own hof competitors say its Tiger.

There was definitely a GOAT behind Tiger on #16

cka45nd1jm3m.png

• Like 1

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @Need4spd said:

> > > @"15th Club" said:

> > > > @RobertBaron said:

> > > > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > > Only 3 more to tie Jack!

> > > >

> > > > Only 2 if you count US Ams!

> > >

> > > As for Tiger's "comeback"; I don't want to bash Tiger on such a great day for him, but the notion that Tiger's comeback is greater than that of Hogan after the near-fatal car crash is a bit nuts. I hope people get some perspective on that and fast before they embarrass themselves. For his part, Tiger's story is physically and competitively wonderful, and he is the clear and deserving winner of the Hogan Award right now.

> >

> > I agree completely with the above sentiment. Brandel was on air pontificating about this yesterday and I laughed out loud. Just to keep all this in perspective, he also went onto say that Jack’s win in 1986 rivaled that of the 1980 US Olympic hockey team in terms of improbability. Also a bit nuts.

> >

> > This is a case of being a prisoner of the moment. Celebrate all you want. ****, soak it up, relish, it, bask in it, as we all had front row seats to a truly special five hours of golf performed by, if not the best, certainly a legend of the game. That’s absolutely worth being appreciative of, but there’s no need to get carried away.

> >

> >

>

> I would not say this as extreme of a comeback as Hogan. But it is a pretty crazy comeback. Notah Begay just went on the air today and said at one point he went to Tiger's house to visit him and Tiger couldn't get out of the chair. Notah said he believed at that point Tiger was DONE as a pro golfer. He has made one heck of a comeback from #1200 in the rankings with back injuries and the chip yips.

My wife had the same surgery about 14 months ago. The debilitating nature of compressed nerves in the L5/S1 region is not to be taken lightly. It can, and does, debilitate a person to where they can barely function. The aftermath of spinal fusion for a few weeks is worse than before the surgery. Eventually the back heals, nerves regenerate, a normal life can happen again. However, there’s a loss of about 9% mobility. What Tiger has done is remarkable considering where he is as a world class golfer/athlete again.

• Like 1

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / SW: Mizuno T-22, 52° (bent to 50°)/ 56° (bent to 54°), True Temper S400

LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter:  Byron Morgan Epic Day custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips:  BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @Need4spd said:

> > > > @"15th Club" said:

> > > > > @RobertBaron said:

> > > > > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > > > Only 3 more to tie Jack!

> > > > >

> > > > > Only 2 if you count US Ams!

> > > >

> > > > As for Tiger's "comeback"; I don't want to bash Tiger on such a great day for him, but the notion that Tiger's comeback is greater than that of Hogan after the near-fatal car crash is a bit nuts. I hope people get some perspective on that and fast before they embarrass themselves. For his part, Tiger's story is physically and competitively wonderful, and he is the clear and deserving winner of the Hogan Award right now.

> > >

> > > I agree completely with the above sentiment. Brandel was on air pontificating about this yesterday and I laughed out loud. Just to keep all this in perspective, he also went onto say that Jack’s win in 1986 rivaled that of the 1980 US Olympic hockey team in terms of improbability. Also a bit nuts.

> > >

> > > This is a case of being a prisoner of the moment. Celebrate all you want. ****, soak it up, relish, it, bask in it, as we all had front row seats to a truly special five hours of golf performed by, if not the best, certainly a legend of the game. That’s absolutely worth being appreciative of, but there’s no need to get carried away.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I would not say this as extreme of a comeback as Hogan. But it is a pretty crazy comeback. Notah Begay just went on the air today and said at one point he went to Tiger's house to visit him and Tiger couldn't get out of the chair. Notah said he believed at that point Tiger was DONE as a pro golfer. He has made one heck of a comeback from #1200 in the rankings with back injuries and the chip yips.

>

> My wife had the same surgery about 14 months ago. The debilitating nature of compressed nerves in the L5/S1 region is not to be taken lightly. It can, and does, debilitate a person to where they can barely function. The aftermath of spinal fusion for a few weeks is worse than before the surgery. Eventually the back heals, nerves regenerate, a normal life can happen again. However, there’s a loss of about 9% mobility. What Tiger has done is remarkable considering where he is as a world class golfer/athlete again.

And he's going against guys with better health & more physical talent than him (Koepka, D-Johnson, Finau, McIlroy, etc). It's pretty amazing what he has accomplished over the last year or so.

• Like 1

> @Forged4ever said:

> > @Christosterone said:

> > You’re one of my favorite posters on the site...and Tiger is probably the GOAT

> > But Jacks 1975 win was absurdly deep...

> > This was when Johnny Miller, Trevino and Weiskopf were at the height of their power...

> >

> > Look at this leaderboard...

> >

> > 7vc761nd7v9m.jpeg

> >

>

> Yeppers Chris, there’s a lot of HoFers on that board?

>

> Lololol, Weiskopf, lolol...

>

> That poor bas****, lmao?

>

> He still can’t believe what happened that Sunday afternoon??

>

> Stay well my Friend?

> RP

Wasn’t Weiskopf major champion winner? :) I wouldn’t make light of that. Keep in mind he came in 2nd and 3rd a few times in majors. He just couldn’t close.

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

> @Shilgy said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @Golfnutgalen said:

> > > Counting just tournament starts after turning pro, Tiger has won 20% of his major starts (15/75) and 24% of his total starts (81/338). Those are absolutely outrageous figures when you consider it includes some real lean years from 2010-11 and 2015-2017.

> > >

> > > For Comparison to Jack won 15% of his starts up to his last win (73/475) and 19% of his majors (18/97). To be fair though Jack won his 17th major at age 40 well ahead of Tiger's pace.

> >

> > Nicklaus has 19 second place finishes in majors. Woods has 6. That needs to be factored in the discussion.

>

> Why would we factor in seconds but not overall tourney wins? Not all of Jack's runner up finishes were stellar. At least a few were messing up a victory.

Because if we’re just looking at career Tour wins I will already concede the GOAT to Tiger Woods. The strength of his tour wins I believe surpasses the great Sam Sneed. Majors are another story to me.

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > > @Christosterone said:

> > > You’re one of my favorite posters on the site...and Tiger is probably the GOAT

> > > But Jacks 1975 win was absurdly deep...

> > > This was when Johnny Miller, Trevino and Weiskopf were at the height of their power...

> > >

> > > Look at this leaderboard...

> > >

> > > 7vc761nd7v9m.jpeg

> > >

> >

> > Yeppers Chris, there’s a lot of HoFers on that board?

> >

> > Lololol, Weiskopf, lolol...

> >

> > That poor bas****, lmao?

> >

> > He still can’t believe what happened that Sunday afternoon??

> >

> > Stay well my Friend?

> > RP

>

>

> Wasn’t Weiskopf major champion winner? :) I wouldn’t make light of that. Keep in mind he came in 2nd and 3rd a few times in majors. He just couldn’t close.

He's tied with Hogan and Nicklaus for most second place finishes at The Masters with four.

The thing about Nicklaus is he was 58 when he last finished in the top 10. That’s really amazing.

> @RobotDoctor said:

> The thing about Nicklaus is he was 58 when he last finished in the top 10. That’s really amazing.

Tom Watson was a 5 foot putt from winning The Open at age 59. I believe a healthy Tiger will be competitive up to age 60 at both The Open and Augusta. He loves these two events as much as Jack loved Augusta and Tom loved the Open.

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > @Need4spd said:

> > > > > @"15th Club" said:

> > > > > > @RobertBaron said:

> > > > > > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > > > > Only 3 more to tie Jack!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Only 2 if you count US Ams!

> > > > >

> > > > > As for Tiger's "comeback"; I don't want to bash Tiger on such a great day for him, but the notion that Tiger's comeback is greater than that of Hogan after the near-fatal car crash is a bit nuts. I hope people get some perspective on that and fast before they embarrass themselves. For his part, Tiger's story is physically and competitively wonderful, and he is the clear and deserving winner of the Hogan Award right now.

> > > >

> > > > I agree completely with the above sentiment. Brandel was on air pontificating about this yesterday and I laughed out loud. Just to keep all this in perspective, he also went onto say that Jack’s win in 1986 rivaled that of the 1980 US Olympic hockey team in terms of improbability. Also a bit nuts.

> > > >

> > > > This is a case of being a prisoner of the moment. Celebrate all you want. ****, soak it up, relish, it, bask in it, as we all had front row seats to a truly special five hours of golf performed by, if not the best, certainly a legend of the game. That’s absolutely worth being appreciative of, but there’s no need to get carried away.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I would not say this as extreme of a comeback as Hogan. But it is a pretty crazy comeback. Notah Begay just went on the air today and said at one point he went to Tiger's house to visit him and Tiger couldn't get out of the chair. Notah said he believed at that point Tiger was DONE as a pro golfer. He has made one heck of a comeback from #1200 in the rankings with back injuries and the chip yips.

> >

> > My wife had the same surgery about 14 months ago. The debilitating nature of compressed nerves in the L5/S1 region is not to be taken lightly. It can, and does, debilitate a person to where they can barely function. The aftermath of spinal fusion for a few weeks is worse than before the surgery. Eventually the back heals, nerves regenerate, a normal life can happen again. However, there’s a loss of about 9% mobility. What Tiger has done is remarkable considering where he is as a world class golfer/athlete again.

>

> And he's going against guys with better health & more physical talent than him (Koepka, D-Johnson, Finau, McIlroy, etc). It's pretty amazing what he has accomplished over the last year or so.

Incredible and amazing!!! As much as I admire Jack Nicklaus’ career record and competitiveness I am pulling for Tiger Woods to keep this play level going and putting 3-10 footers much better.

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > The thing about Nicklaus is he was 58 when he last finished in the top 10. That’s really amazing.

>

> Tom Watson was a 5 foot putt from winning The Open at age 59. I believe a healthy Tiger will be competitive up to age 60 at both The Open and Augusta. He loves these two events as much as Jack loved Augusta and Tom loved the Open.

>

Agreed!

My take: Tiger is the greatest. Does he have 18 majors? Not yet, maybe never. But I also liken MJ to be the greatest NBA player of all time. He doesn’t have the most Championship trophies either.

I’ll respect those who view Jack as the greatest, I just have my own personal take on it and I side with Tiger. Can’t go wrong with either one!

• Like 2

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @Golfnutgalen said:

> > > Counting just tournament starts after turning pro, Tiger has won 20% of his major starts (15/75) and 24% of his total starts (81/338). Those are absolutely outrageous figures when you consider it includes some real lean years from 2010-11 and 2015-2017.

> > >

> > > For Comparison to Jack won 15% of his starts up to his last win (73/475) and 19% of his majors (18/97). To be fair though Jack won his 17th major at age 40 well ahead of Tiger's pace.

> >

> > Nicklaus has 19 second place finishes in majors. Woods has 6. That needs to be factored in the discussion.

>

> I would take regular Tour wins over 2nd place finishes in majors, especially the type of regular Tour wins on Tiger's mantle. He doesn't exactly play the easiest schedule.

The “second place” finish point is always a good one. Celebrating losses is not a strong argument IMO.

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > > @Need4spd said:

> > > > > > @"15th Club" said:

> > > > > > > @RobertBaron said:

> > > > > > > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > > > > > Only 3 more to tie Jack!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Only 2 if you count US Ams!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As for Tiger's "comeback"; I don't want to bash Tiger on such a great day for him, but the notion that Tiger's comeback is greater than that of Hogan after the near-fatal car crash is a bit nuts. I hope people get some perspective on that and fast before they embarrass themselves. For his part, Tiger's story is physically and competitively wonderful, and he is the clear and deserving winner of the Hogan Award right now.

> > > > >

> > > > > I agree completely with the above sentiment. Brandel was on air pontificating about this yesterday and I laughed out loud. Just to keep all this in perspective, he also went onto say that Jack’s win in 1986 rivaled that of the 1980 US Olympic hockey team in terms of improbability. Also a bit nuts.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is a case of being a prisoner of the moment. Celebrate all you want. ****, soak it up, relish, it, bask in it, as we all had front row seats to a truly special five hours of golf performed by, if not the best, certainly a legend of the game. That’s absolutely worth being appreciative of, but there’s no need to get carried away.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I would not say this as extreme of a comeback as Hogan. But it is a pretty crazy comeback. Notah Begay just went on the air today and said at one point he went to Tiger's house to visit him and Tiger couldn't get out of the chair. Notah said he believed at that point Tiger was DONE as a pro golfer. He has made one heck of a comeback from #1200 in the rankings with back injuries and the chip yips.

> > >

> > > My wife had the same surgery about 14 months ago. The debilitating nature of compressed nerves in the L5/S1 region is not to be taken lightly. It can, and does, debilitate a person to where they can barely function. The aftermath of spinal fusion for a few weeks is worse than before the surgery. Eventually the back heals, nerves regenerate, a normal life can happen again. However, there’s a loss of about 9% mobility. What Tiger has done is remarkable considering where he is as a world class golfer/athlete again.

> >

> > And he's going against guys with better health & more physical talent than him (Koepka, D-Johnson, Finau, McIlroy, etc). It's pretty amazing what he has accomplished over the last year or so.

>

> Incredible and amazing!!! As much as I admire Jack Nicklaus’ career record and competitiveness I am pulling for Tiger Woods to keep this play level going and putting 3-10 footers much better.

Yep, if you told me he would struggle on the greens like he did today and still win the tournament, I would have said no way! But his ballstriking was phenomenal on the back nine. Easy two-putt birdies on the par 5's plus a very short almost tap-in birdie at the 16th. Little help from other guys going in the water and there ya go!

• Like 1

> @scratchswinger said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > @Golfnutgalen said:

> > > > Counting just tournament starts after turning pro, Tiger has won 20% of his major starts (15/75) and 24% of his total starts (81/338). Those are absolutely outrageous figures when you consider it includes some real lean years from 2010-11 and 2015-2017.

> > > >

> > > > For Comparison to Jack won 15% of his starts up to his last win (73/475) and 19% of his majors (18/97). To be fair though Jack won his 17th major at age 40 well ahead of Tiger's pace.

> > >

> > > Nicklaus has 19 second place finishes in majors. Woods has 6. That needs to be factored in the discussion.

> >

> > I would take regular Tour wins over 2nd place finishes in majors, especially the type of regular Tour wins on Tiger's mantle. He doesn't exactly play the easiest schedule.

>

> The “second place” finish point is always a good one. Celebrating losses is not a strong argument IMO.

There’s no celebration of coming in second. My point is those second place finishes were often a putt or two or one good break from being a win. Let’s say Nicklaus converted on 1/2 of the 19 seconds. Now we’re talking 27 majors and nobody is discussing this topic. If Woods converted on all his seconds he only leads Nicklaus by 3 majors. That something to think about.

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @scratchswinger said:

> > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > @Golfnutgalen said:

> > > > > Counting just tournament starts after turning pro, Tiger has won 20% of his major starts (15/75) and 24% of his total starts (81/338). Those are absolutely outrageous figures when you consider it includes some real lean years from 2010-11 and 2015-2017.

> > > > >

> > > > > For Comparison to Jack won 15% of his starts up to his last win (73/475) and 19% of his majors (18/97). To be fair though Jack won his 17th major at age 40 well ahead of Tiger's pace.

> > > >

> > > > Nicklaus has 19 second place finishes in majors. Woods has 6. That needs to be factored in the discussion.

> > >

> > > I would take regular Tour wins over 2nd place finishes in majors, especially the type of regular Tour wins on Tiger's mantle. He doesn't exactly play the easiest schedule.

> >

> > The “second place” finish point is always a good one. Celebrating losses is not a strong argument IMO.

>

> There’s no celebration of coming in second. My point is those second place finishes were often a putt or two or one good break from being a win. Let’s say Nicklaus converted on 1/2 of the 19 seconds. Now we’re talking 27 majors and nobody is discussing this topic. If Woods converted on all his seconds he only leads Nicklaus by 3 majors. That something to think about.

Yep, Jack was always in the mix for 30 years. That's extremely impressive for sure. Still would take a win against a good field on the regular tour over a 2nd place finish in a major.

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > > > @Need4spd said:

> > > > > > > @"15th Club" said:

> > > > > > > > @RobertBaron said:

> > > > > > > > > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > > > > > > > > Only 3 more to tie Jack!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Only 2 if you count US Ams!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As for Tiger's "comeback"; I don't want to bash Tiger on such a great day for him, but the notion that Tiger's comeback is greater than that of Hogan after the near-fatal car crash is a bit nuts. I hope people get some perspective on that and fast before they embarrass themselves. For his part, Tiger's story is physically and competitively wonderful, and he is the clear and deserving winner of the Hogan Award right now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I agree completely with the above sentiment. Brandel was on air pontificating about this yesterday and I laughed out loud. Just to keep all this in perspective, he also went onto say that Jack’s win in 1986 rivaled that of the 1980 US Olympic hockey team in terms of improbability. Also a bit nuts.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is a case of being a prisoner of the moment. Celebrate all you want. ****, soak it up, relish, it, bask in it, as we all had front row seats to a truly special five hours of golf performed by, if not the best, certainly a legend of the game. That’s absolutely worth being appreciative of, but there’s no need to get carried away.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I would not say this as extreme of a comeback as Hogan. But it is a pretty crazy comeback. Notah Begay just went on the air today and said at one point he went to Tiger's house to visit him and Tiger couldn't get out of the chair. Notah said he believed at that point Tiger was DONE as a pro golfer. He has made one heck of a comeback from #1200 in the rankings with back injuries and the chip yips.

> > > >

> > > > My wife had the same surgery about 14 months ago. The debilitating nature of compressed nerves in the L5/S1 region is not to be taken lightly. It can, and does, debilitate a person to where they can barely function. The aftermath of spinal fusion for a few weeks is worse than before the surgery. Eventually the back heals, nerves regenerate, a normal life can happen again. However, there’s a loss of about 9% mobility. What Tiger has done is remarkable considering where he is as a world class golfer/athlete again.

> > >

> > > And he's going against guys with better health & more physical talent than him (Koepka, D-Johnson, Finau, McIlroy, etc). It's pretty amazing what he has accomplished over the last year or so.

> >

> > Incredible and amazing!!! As much as I admire Jack Nicklaus’ career record and competitiveness I am pulling for Tiger Woods to keep this play level going and putting 3-10 footers much better.

>

> Yep, if you told me he would struggle on the greens like he did today and still win the tournament, I would have said no way! But his ballstriking was phenomenal on the back nine. Easy two-putt birdies on the par 5's plus a very short almost tap-in birdie at the 16th. Little help from other guys going in the water and there ya go!

He’s tenacious when he’s on a quest. Has he converted every time? No. He has remembered how to win. Heck, he came on to win from 2 strokes behind. That’s new. I honestly believe he has another major in him this year. That would make for a greater story and certainly more hysteria!

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > The thing about Nicklaus is he was 58 when he last finished in the top 10. That’s really amazing.

>

> Tom Watson was a 5 foot putt from winning The Open at age 59. I believe a healthy Tiger will be competitive up to age 60 at both The Open and Augusta. He loves these two events as much as Jack loved Augusta and Tom loved the Open.

>

"Healthy Tiger"? He won't be playing at age 60 in either of those events.

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > The thing about Nicklaus is he was 58 when he last finished in the top 10. That’s really amazing.

> >

> > Tom Watson was a 5 foot putt from winning The Open at age 59. I believe a healthy Tiger will be competitive up to age 60 at both The Open and Augusta. He loves these two events as much as Jack loved Augusta and Tom loved the Open.

> >

>

> "Healthy Tiger"? He won't be playing at age 60 in either of those events.

Yeah, health is a huge challenge for him. Guess we will see how it goes.

In my opinion, Tiger is the GOAT.

PXG Proto +, 10.5 turned to 9; Ventus 
PXG Gen4 3 metal ; Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4  5 metal;  Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4 hybrid; 21 degrees
PXG Gen4 Ps; 5-Gap with Nippon 950gh S
PXG Sugar Daddy wedges; 54 and 58; Nippon 950gh S

PXG 38” counter balanced, PXG Mustang

Titleist Pro V1x

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > > @Christosterone said:

> > > You’re one of my favorite posters on the site...and Tiger is probably the GOAT

> > > But Jacks 1975 win was absurdly deep...

> > > This was when Johnny Miller, Trevino and Weiskopf were at the height of their power...

> > >

> > > Look at this leaderboard...

> > >

> > > 7vc761nd7v9m.jpeg

> > >

> >

> > Yeppers Chris, there’s a lot of HoFers on that board?

> >

> > Lololol, Weiskopf, lolol...

> >

> > That poor bas****, lmao?

> >

> > He still can’t believe what happened that Sunday afternoon??

> >

> > Stay well my Friend?

> > RP

>

>

> Wasn’t Weiskopf major champion winner? :) I wouldn’t make light of that. Keep in mind he came in 2nd and 3rd a few times in majors. He just couldn’t close.

Weiskopf won The Open Championship in 1973.

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

> @DLBTide7 said:

> In my opinion, Tiger is the GOAT.

He’s certainly not done relegated as a ceremonial starter. Woods is still writing his legacy.

> @turtlekc said:

> > @RobotDoctor said:

> > > @Forged4ever said:

> > > > @Christosterone said:

> > > > You’re one of my favorite posters on the site...and Tiger is probably the GOAT

> > > > But Jacks 1975 win was absurdly deep...

> > > > This was when Johnny Miller, Trevino and Weiskopf were at the height of their power...

> > > >

> > > > Look at this leaderboard...

> > > >

> > > > 7vc761nd7v9m.jpeg

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yeppers Chris, there’s a lot of HoFers on that board?

> > >

> > > Lololol, Weiskopf, lolol...

> > >

> > > That poor bas****, lmao?

> > >

> > > He still can’t believe what happened that Sunday afternoon??

> > >

> > > Stay well my Friend?

> > > RP

> >

> >

> > Wasn’t Weiskopf major champion winner? :) I wouldn’t make light of that. Keep in mind he came in 2nd and 3rd a few times in majors. He just couldn’t close.

>

> Weiskopf won The Open Championship in 1973.

I know that which is why there is a smiley face under my question. :)

• Like 1