2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

2019 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Jun 28 - 30

With 62's and 63's possible, I think it's anyone's game at this point. I think the players five shots off the lead at -8 still have a chance if the planets align. Definitely going to be a shootout. Lots of players in the hunt looking for their first win. Are they up to the task?

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

> @preiter20 said:

> > @hebsan said:

> > Creamer now on a 58 watch.

> Paula going low! Out of nowhere.

>

Will one more round under par on Sunday cinch a captain's pick to the Solheim team for Paula? How many of you think that she could have shot a couple of rounds in the 80's and still get the nod from Stinkster?

I hope whoever shoots the low round out of the T3s or better wins tomorrow. Obviously, they could have the low round and still get clipped by a shot.

Who knows but I'd guess one of the T3s or better is going to shoot at least a 65 pushing the lead to -17 or lower. The -10s to -8s would need 64 or 62. Would be a heck of a come from behind victory although even a 65 may be considered some help from the number of players at T3 or better and the scores being posted.

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @preiter20 said:

> > > @hebsan said:

> > > Creamer now on a 58 watch.

> > Paula going low! Out of nowhere.

> >

>

> Will one more round under par on Sunday cinch a captain's pick to the Solheim team for Paula? How many of you think that she could have shot a couple of rounds in the 80's and still get the nod from

This might be sacrilege but if I am picking, she's not on the team. Ok, after checking 9-12 in Solheim Cup points, maybe she is on my team. Strength of the US team trails off when you get down the list of qualifiers. I'd bring two rookies (new Solheim participants) from the recent crop of US players for the experience. What the hell do I know, I'm a 12 handicap that can't break 80. I'm going to shut up now.

> @preiter20 said:

> > @Enduro59 said:

> > > @preiter20 said:

> > > > @hebsan said:

> > > > Creamer now on a 58 watch.

> > > Paula going low! Out of nowhere.

> > >

> >

> > Will one more round under par on Sunday cinch a captain's pick to the Solheim team for Paula? How many of you think that she could have shot a couple of rounds in the 80's and still get the nod from

>

> This might be sacrilege but if I am picking, she's not on the team. Ok, after checking 9-12 in Solheim Cup points, maybe she is on my team. Strength of the US team trails off when you get down the list of qualifiers. I'd bring two rookies (new Solheim participants) from the recent crop of US players for the experience. What the **** do I know, I'm a 12 handicap that can't break 80. I'm going to shut up now.

>

>

If Paula gets a pick over Annie Park and Brittany Altomare, Julie needs to have her head examined. These girls work hard for this opportunity and regardless of Paula's popularity and Solheim record she hasn't played worth a crap the last 2 seasons. No more teachers pet picks, give the pick to those who actually deserve a chance based on performances on the course.

> @Argonne69 said:

> With 62's and 63's possible, I think it's anyone's game at this point. I think the players five shots off the lead at -8 still have a chance if the planets align. Definitely going to be a shootout. Lots of players in the hunt looking for their first win. Are they up to the task?

Kinda hope they have some tuff pin locations today, if that's possible. I enjoy watching the leaders drop like flies on a Sunday, great way to show who can stay calm and hit smart golf shots all day.

Lol, all you guys worried about Julie picking Paula can stop. It ain't happening.

That being said, anyone complaining about her picking Paula in 2017 needs a reality check. Only 2 players, one American and one European, garnered more points in the 2017 Solheim Cup than Paula did. It worked so I'm going with Julie is probably smarter than you guys give her credit for.

I was half axx watching recorded coverage of yesterday's round and I would swear that they had In Gee at -10 after a 64, then later it was on -8 after a 66. LPGA.com leader board says the latter. Bummer, would have been nice for her to be that much closer to the lead.

LOL me picking Fassi, rookie move. Let's see some serious fireworks today. Too far back but let's go birthday gal So Yeon Ryu!

> @postfold said:

> LOL me picking Fassi, rookie move. Let's see some serious fireworks today. Too far back but let's go birthday gal So Yeon Ryu!

Granted I am kind of in the dark here but I don't see the fuss over Maria Fassi. Yeah she did good in the NCAA but the NCAA is no proving ground for the LPGA. Neither is the US Women's Am. And the ANWA is not an elite event. Anyways IMO her iron swing doesn't quite look up to the task of dominating the LPGA.

> @legitimategolf said:

> > @postfold said:

> > LOL me picking Fassi, rookie move. Let's see some serious fireworks today. Too far back but let's go birthday gal So Yeon Ryu!

>

> Granted I am kind of in the dark here but I don't see the fuss over Maria Fassi. Yeah she did good in the NCAA but the NCAA is no proving ground for the LPGA. Neither is the US Women's Am. And the ANWA is not an elite event. Anyways IMO her iron swing doesn't quite look up to the task of dominating the LPGA.

Somebody has to be the new talk of the tour,right? In reality it's a bit early to tell how good she is at the pro level.

> @fanofseri said:

> Marathon today at the Blue Dolphin. CBS in Detroit, Fox at Notre Dame and Golf Channel in Rogers. Flawed coverage. None of them showed enough of Sung Hyun.

I had to work pretty hard to find a scoreboard. ESPN is not updating theirs, and Golf Channel is on the blink.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

Whoa, Danielle Kang making a late charge by nailing two lengthy birdie putts on 16 and 17. What a story if she ends up tied for the lead. Or WINNING with an eagle on 18.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5 deg.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 3L

Srixon ZX 3 hybrid

Ping S55 irons

Ping Glide 3.0 54 & 60 deg.

Odyssey White Hot Versa #1

I noticed that Inbee ditched the two ball putter for a tank.

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @ChronicSlicer said:

> > Congrats to Sung Hyun. Carlota blew yet another Sunday..I can't imagine how Sunday mornings feel for her.

> > Great run by Danielle.

>

> Carlota keeps getting stuck in 2nd gear on the three day tournaments, and stuck in 3rd gear for the 72 hole events.

I feel for her, it's always something.

Lol. That was fun. Some great golf, but oh, what could have been. Congrats to Sung Hyun for the win, and the #1 spot once again. 'So nice to see Jin Young out on the 18th congratulating her. I really did want to see a playoff, though. C'mon, Inbee, Sung Hyun, Danille, and Hyo Joo would have been fantastic.

Danielle is going to have bad dreams about her birdie putt left short. Inbee the same with her putt on 18. Hyo Joo was on a tear, but back to back bogies on 12 and 13 proved costly. Carlota is probably used to the bad Sunday night dreams. She's just too good a player to be putting balls in the water on the par 5's.

Another fine week by Brittany. One of these days soon she's going to cash the winner's check. She seems to be getting quite comfortable on the first page of the leaderboard.

'Nice week by Daniela. It seems players looking for their first win always have that one shot that derails them. However, 66, 65, 67 is a great week.

'Great rounds by Ryann and MJ. I was fairly sure their 64's wouldn't be enough, but they gave the leaders something to worry about.

• Like 1