A few new Odyssey putters - August 2019

> @blaird said:

> Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

i would order 5> @blaird said:

> > @Titletown said:

> > > @blaird said:

> > > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

> >

> > i would order 5

>

> Its hard to find a decent white hot pro/2.0 or whatever the model was where they made this. If you can find one at all, they are usually a bit pricey for me. I dont have a problem spending the money for a new one but not for an old beat up one. Would love for odyssey to offer the white hot insert for some models. I was not a fan of the O works insert and not huge on the newest insert.

i 100% agree. i am constantly scrolling ebay for in good condition white hot and white hot pro 2 ball's but rarely find any in good usable condition. i would really enjoy if odyssey did a custom shop type offering where you could choose current models and add white hot pro inserts (i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap). i used a versa o-works 1w for awhile but i would constantly get grass and dirt stuck in the hinges on the face which drove me crazy.

TITLEIST TS3 10.5°

TITLEIST 915F 16.5°

TITLEIST 818 H1 21°

TITLEIST U500 4i

TITLEIST T100S 5-PW

TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 48.10F/54.10F/58.08M

ODYSSEY WHITE HOT OG V-LINE

TITLEIST PRO V1

> @Titletown said:

> > @blaird said:

> > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

>

> i would order 5> @blaird said:

> > > @Titletown said:

> > > > @blaird said:

> > > > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

> > >

> > > i would order 5

> >

> > Its hard to find a decent white hot pro/2.0 or whatever the model was where they made this. If you can find one at all, they are usually a bit pricey for me. I dont have a problem spending the money for a new one but not for an old beat up one. Would love for odyssey to offer the white hot insert for some models. I was not a fan of the O works insert and not huge on the newest insert.

>

> i 100% agree. i am constantly scrolling ebay for in good condition white hot and white hot pro 2 ball's but rarely find any in good usable condition. i would really enjoy if odyssey did a custom shop type offering where you could choose current models and add white hot pro inserts (i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap). i used a versa o-works 1w for awhile but i would constantly get grass and dirt stuck in the hinges on the face which drove me crazy.

There are a couple models I could see me giving a go...black 2 ball with WH insert or a slant 1W with WH insert. Im a fan of the headshapes Odyssey uses, I think the 3T and 5 are some of the best headshapes in golf. I just wish they would offer a WH insert in a handful of models and change up finishes every so often so we could get a black or red or chrome/satin finish in some heads we like. They did this a while back, offered a few models with WH inserts along with their main line.

A custom shop would be neat to send in putters and change finishes or inserts. My 2 ball has the cavities filled on the underside, with what I have no clue, whoever had it before me did this but I like the extra weight. Maybe offer this as well.

• Like 1

> @Titletown said:

> > @blaird said:

> > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

>

> i would order 5> @blaird said:

> > > @Titletown said:

> > > > @blaird said:

> > > > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

> > >

> > > i would order 5

> >

> > Its hard to find a decent white hot pro/2.0 or whatever the model was where they made this. If you can find one at all, they are usually a bit pricey for me. I dont have a problem spending the money for a new one but not for an old beat up one. Would love for odyssey to offer the white hot insert for some models. I was not a fan of the O works insert and not huge on the newest insert.

>

> i 100% agree. i am constantly scrolling ebay for in good condition white hot and white hot pro 2 ball's but rarely find any in good usable condition. i would really enjoy if odyssey did a custom shop type offering where you could choose current models and add white hot pro inserts (i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap). i used a versa o-works 1w for awhile but i would constantly get grass and dirt stuck in the hinges on the face which drove me crazy.

I don’t know if it’s logistical for you or not to purchase but all the major golf retailers here in Ireland as well as the UK have all the white hot pro line in stock for less than €100 if you’re desperately looking for a brand new WHP 2 Ball. The only model that is hard to come by is the #3, the Fleetwood and Reed model.

PING G430 Max 10.5* Project X Hazrdus Smoke Red RDX 50

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

Titleist T200 5i True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist T150 6i-GW True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist SM9 Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Dynamic Gold R300

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

> @Sean289 said:

> > @Titletown said:

> > > @blaird said:

> > > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

> >

> > i would order 5> @blaird said:

> > > > @Titletown said:

> > > > > @blaird said:

> > > > > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

> > > >

> > > > i would order 5

> > >

> > > Its hard to find a decent white hot pro/2.0 or whatever the model was where they made this. If you can find one at all, they are usually a bit pricey for me. I dont have a problem spending the money for a new one but not for an old beat up one. Would love for odyssey to offer the white hot insert for some models. I was not a fan of the O works insert and not huge on the newest insert.

> >

> > i 100% agree. i am constantly scrolling ebay for in good condition white hot and white hot pro 2 ball's but rarely find any in good usable condition. i would really enjoy if odyssey did a custom shop type offering where you could choose current models and add white hot pro inserts (i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap). i used a versa o-works 1w for awhile but i would constantly get grass and dirt stuck in the hinges on the face which drove me crazy.

>

> I don’t know if it’s logistical for you or not to purchase but all the major golf retailers here in Ireland as well as the UK have all the white hot pro line in stock for less than €100 if you’re desperately looking for a brand new WHP 2 Ball. The only model that is hard to come by is the #3, the Fleetwood and Reed model.

>

Is it the ones in the black finish?? And what retailers? I have never dealt with UK retailers so its all brand new to me. I have a buddy that owns a golf shop and got a bunch of the black finish WHP putters in (#1, #3, #5, and some Rosie models). He said they were leftover stock Odyssey was getting rid of but they didnt have any 2 balls.

> @blaird said:

> > @Sean289 said:

> > > @Titletown said:

> > > > @blaird said:

> > >

> > > i would order 5> @blaird said:

> > > > > @Titletown said:

> > > > > > @blaird said:

> > > > > > Black 2 ball head with white circles and white hot insert? Will order one asap if that comes to retail.

> > > > >

> > > > > i would order 5

> > > >

> > > > Its hard to find a decent white hot pro/2.0 or whatever the model was where they made this. If you can find one at all, they are usually a bit pricey for me. I dont have a problem spending the money for a new one but not for an old beat up one. Would love for odyssey to offer the white hot insert for some models. I was not a fan of the O works insert and not huge on the newest insert.

> > >

> > > i 100% agree. i am constantly scrolling ebay for in good condition white hot and white hot pro 2 ball's but rarely find any in good usable condition. i would really enjoy if odyssey did a custom shop type offering where you could choose current models and add white hot pro inserts (i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap). i used a versa o-works 1w for awhile but i would constantly get grass and dirt stuck in the hinges on the face which drove me crazy.

> >

> > I don’t know if it’s logistical for you or not to purchase but all the major golf retailers here in Ireland as well as the UK have all the white hot pro line in stock for less than €100 if you’re desperately looking for a brand new WHP 2 Ball. The only model that is hard to come by is the #3, the Fleetwood and Reed model.

> >

>

> Is it the ones in the black finish?? And what retailers? I have never dealt with UK retailers so its all brand new to me. I have a buddy that owns a golf shop and got a bunch of the black finish WHP putters in (#1, #3, #5, and some Rosie models). He said they were leftover stock Odyssey was getting rid of but they didnt have any 2 balls.

There doesn’t seem to be any in the black finish but here are 2 Irish and 2 UK retailers that have them. All the WHP models are €100 and the 2 Ball is €120.

https://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/odyssey-white-hot-pro-20-2-ball-putter-gents-rh/p-od5c540rhgents

https://www.halpennygolf.com/Mobile/en/Odyssey-Mens-White-Hot-Pro-20-2-Ball-Putter/m-m-3701.aspx

https://www.onlinegolf.eu/clubs/putters/odyssey-white-hot-pro-2.0-2-ball-putter-286385.html

https://www.golfonline.co.uk/odyssey-white-hot-pro-2.0-2-ball-putter

PING G430 Max 10.5* Project X Hazrdus Smoke Red RDX 50

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

Titleist T200 5i True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist T150 6i-GW True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist SM9 Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Dynamic Gold R300

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

> @Mike_C said:

> In that second to the last picture, do I see a 2W plumbers neck Stroke Labs?

It appears so with a knucklehead style hosel, also a #7 with a similar hosel.

That Toulon #7 looks good but I want to see one with a plumber neck.

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Titleist 917F3 15* VA Composite Drago 75-X (Ai Smoke TD otw)
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

Something about that copper color on a golf club is mesmerizing!

TM 2017 M2 9.5 (set at 7.5 & 4* Open) - Project X HZRDS Black 75g Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15* - Project X HZRDS Black 75g Callaway Apex UT - 18* KBS C-Taper 130g Srixon Z785 - 4-PW - KBS $-Taper 130g PVD Finish Callaway Mack Daddy 4 - 50/54/60 - KBS Tour V 120x Odyssey O-Works #2

> @RH82 said:

> The Tuttle looks much better with the black instead of silver.

I think it makes it look more cheap. I dunno why though. Just not a fan.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

I love that Memphis (brass) .........in an Oil Can finish ? Just take my money

Titleist  TSi2 8.0 TPT 14.5 LKP LT LW 
Ping G400 14.5* TPT 15 LKP LT LW 

Ping i210 4-PW TT Elevate Tour X