Biggest Driving Range Annoyances

What really annoys me are all the ungrateful hacks who don't seem to appreciate my taking time to pull a few clubs from their bag, check it's a good fit for their swing then tell them how they can improve.

I even get funny looks when I ask for their cell phone number so I can call without leaving my stall if I see something I want to comment on.

Honma Beres 10.5*
Jones/Ortiz 4 wood 17*
Adams Idea Black CB2 irons 26, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45*
Callaway MD3 S grind 52, 56, C grind 60, PM grind 64*
Tom Slighter Custom Needle 450g, 3* loft, 74* lie (2006)
Tom Slighter Needle 360g, 4* loft, 72* lie (2012, backup)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheCapedAvenger' post='824756' date='Dec 14 2007, 04:55 PM'][quote name='atlanta golfer' post='823625' date='Dec 13 2007, 08:43 PM']1. The range has at least 4 dozen hitting stations, there are maybe 10 people there at most, and some guy has to pick the station directly next to yours. Why?[/quote]

The only place this behaviour bothers me is urinals. If theres a row of six and I'm the only guy there, don't just walk up and take the one right next to me man! Give a brother some room to relieve himself.

[/quote]

LOL! This doesn't bother me at the driving range, but certainly is a concern in the men's room!

(1) People who come to the range to just talk--to girl, buddy, cell phone--almost always a hacker!

(2) People who try to reserve a "permanent" spot on the range by putting their clubs on a mat and not coming back for an hour---while they have lunch!

(3) People who gather around some guy who might break 100 regularly and comment continuously how good he is. Conversely, the guy who keeps asking "what am I doing wrong?"

(4) Uncontrolled children---both noise and location.

(5) Ranges that move you out on the dirt during the week to preserve the grass for the weekend.

(6) Limited distance balls.

(7) Worn out balls.

(8) Dirty balls.

Texsport

Mizuno GT180 10.5*/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 5 X
Tour Edge Exotics CB F2 PRO 15.5* Limited/Speeder 757 EVO 7.1X (Gene Sauers club)
Titleist 915 18*/Fubuki K 80X
Titleist 913 Hybrid 21*/Tour Blue 105X (Matt Jones' club) (OR) TM Burner 4-iron/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
Wilson Staff V4 5 and 6/Aerotech Fibersteel 110 S
MacGregor PRO M 7-PM/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
Edel 50*/KBS 610 S
Scratch JMO Grind Don White 56*/DG X-100
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 64*/DG S-200
The Cure CX2 putter

[quote name='hoganfan924' post='823719' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:44 PM']The know-nothing hacker giving his girlfriend/wife/child a "lesson" that will sentence the recipient to a lifetime of bad golf. And giving that lesson so loudly, that I can hear every word from 50 ft. away. This is the one thing that I have great difficulty tuning out.

Little kids running around so close behind me that I get paranoid that I'm going to accidentally kill one of them in my backswing.

Limited flight range balls, cut up range balls, dirty range balls[/quote]

I don't mind the 'know-nothing hacker' giving his significant other poor advice on the range as long as it stops them from doing the same on the course. Anyone that brings little kids to the range and lets them run around is obviously a self-absorbed parent. Luckily I haven't experienced this because being a typical Canadian I'd get really annoyed and wouldn't do anything about it.

[quote name='TheCapedAvenger' post='824756' date='Dec 14 2007, 06:55 PM'][quote name='hoganfan924' post='824749' date='Dec 14 2007, 03:49 PM'][quote name='Tenementrock' post='824739' date='Dec 14 2007, 06:43 PM'][quote name='atlanta golfer' post='823625' date='Dec 13 2007, 08:43 PM']1. The range has at least 4 dozen hitting stations, there are maybe 10 people there at most, and some guy has to pick the station directly next to yours. Why?[/quote]

I've been noticing this type of behavior all over the place, from seats on the bus or subway train to treadmills and bikes at the gym. It bugs the hell out of me too. But why?? [/quote]

Because humans are pack animals. Hard to fight 250,000 years of evolution!
[/quote]

The only place this behaviour bothers me is urinals. If theres a row of six and I'm the only guy there, don't just walk up and take the one right next to me man! Give a brother some room to relieve himself.
[/quote]

It only really bothers me while I'm in the open showers at the gym :D

The only thing that really bugs me at ranges is high prices, crappy mats and dirty balls that scar my driver. I'm too lazy to want to clean a bucket of range balls.

Oh yeah - I have nothing against guys with minimal skills showing up to the range with really nice clubs that are perhaps beyond their ability. I aim to be one of those people some day! :)
Hopefully if I do reach that status then spending time at the range will help to justify my purchases.

[quote name='Bogeyman82' post='828896' date='Dec 18 2007, 07:12 AM'][quote name='j0npeterson' post='823986' date='Dec 14 2007, 03:18 AM'][quote name='tburchell' post='823903' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:05 PM']The unattended kids thing is one for sure. But the other thing that gets me is the people smoking right next to the stalls. I know I'm touching a nerve with some people, but I don't like trying to hit balls in a smoke cloud/trail. Everything else I just tend to block out.[/quote]

[quote name='juansky' post='823918' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:29 PM']I hate smokers, especially the ones that just sit on their a** and watch others while we inhale their crap. Wish I could squirt them with gasoline.[/quote]
Insanely frustrating! This doesn't stop at the driving range though. Good luck telling someone to go smoke elsewhere -- even though they're doing more harm to others than themselves. If I ever get to a position of judicial power, cigarettes are the first things to go.
[/quote]

Juansky. Your post is the pinnacle of ignorance. It absolutely doesn't get any dumber. I would pay money to watch you try to squirt me with gasoline.

It kills me that some of you people are so bothered by people smoking outside. I recently quit smoking, and I have been on both sides of that. What is so harmful to you about someone smoking OUTSIDE? I can understand not wanting to be indoors with a bunch of people smoking, but we are talking about outdoors.

If you actually think that smokers are doing more harm to others than themselves you should be exterminated so that you cannot procreate and pollute the gene pool with your ignorant, intolerant offspring.
[/quote]

I don't know if it's the pinnacle of ignorance, but it was a little over the top.

I can't fathom how someone can defend smoking in a public place where there are other people around. Regardless of the detrimental heath effects, those who do it are flat out impolite. If someone wanted any form of wafting smoke, unfiltered or otherwise, they'd be burning up the cancer sticks right next to you to other smokers.

Face it, there's piles and piles of evidence stating that it's harmful. Note, I'm not on some anti-smoking crusade, but this is a "Biggest Driving Range Annoyances" thread and it does seem to carry some validity. Out of courtesy for others, the least those who smoke could do is take it elsewhere (maybe some place where it isn't a hindrance?)

On the same token of infinite ignorance, doesn't it seem a little hypocritical to pile on someone for mouthing off about spraying someone with gasoline, then turning around and saying someone should be exterminated -- all for stating the facts? Touché, Boywonder.

A bit off topic, but, since we are talking about smokers: Guys who ash their cigars on the practice greens (and actual greens) really irk me. Am I allowed to be upset, or will I upset smokers and their rights to ash wherever they please?

FYI: I am a former smoker.

Driver: Callaway Epic Max - 10.5 Deg - GD Tour AD HD - 5S
4 Wood: Callaway Epic Speed - 16.5 Deg - GD Tour AD MT - 6S
Irons: Callaway Epic Forged - 4i-SW - Aerotech Steelfiber FC90-F4
Wedge:Fourteen RM-21 - 58/12 - Recoil 110 F4
Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour Black #7 - 33"
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x 
Bag: Sun Mountain C-130 or Four5[/font][/size][/b]

I actually find most of what we've coined as "range annoyances" to be tolerable quirks (with the exception of kids in danger...that's just flat out wrong).

I get advice all the time at the range. I can't remember any unsolicited advice as having been good advice. Most of the time, I don't see why people do it except by compulsion. Generally, the guy giving the advice just wants to chat and he approaches it by attempting to appear an expert. Fine, if you're secure enough in your ability or lack thereof, bad advice should just roll off you like a light shower of whiffle balls. As a lark, I just play along with the unsolicited bad advice guy...just give him the perceived audience that he was seeking. Listen intently to every word he says, nodding with enthusiasm at each kernel of his theories on the swing. I find that if I simply stand there, listen, stay silent but polite, the guy will get to his point with surprisingly speed. And his point usually is this: pay attention to me, nobody listens to me, I just want to talk to somebody. After a minute or two of listening, just a few well placed questions will steer the swing-god-in-his-own-mind away from your swing onto his. That's usually what he really wants, anyway. So go there, give him his theater, then go back to your world knowing that you likely made this guy's month.

I posted the following in a different thread (can't remember why now, but it is relevant here):

"I'm a +2, been playing 20+ years, played at a fairly high level, etc. I get swing tips ALL THE TIME on the range. It's about a 1-trip, 1-tip ratio. Last night at the lighted range I was hitting drivers, working hard to vary the shots: high, low, fade, draw. Up walks this guy that I've never talked with before, and he says, "you've got a good swing, good power, but you're hitting it all over the place." He then steps into my stall and starts to walk towards me like he was going to, well, I'm not sure...maybe tweak my shoulders or alignment or something. I was kind of taken aback, but not surprised. So I stand up out of my stance, turn to face him, and say, "we've never met, I'm Tim. Where are you from?"

Three or four minutes later I learned that the guy picked up the game four years ago, was in town on business, was an 8 handicap, loved TaylorMade swag, is planning a trip to Ireland for golf next summer, and had been to visit a strip joint (straight) down the block that I thought was a gay bar all this time. After we chit-chatted for a minute, he asked me to hit a few balls so he can check out my swing. I said, 'gladly, would you like me to hit it high, low, fade, draw?' He looks at me a little confused, 'ummm...low draw, I guess.' So I hit a nice little low draw, stinger driver for him. I then ask, 'what next, high fade?' He says, 'ummm...ok.' So I hit a towering high fade. I ask what next again. He says, "I didn't realize you were hitting all those shots on purpose.'

In the end he was a super nice guy just looking to chat. I used to get annoyed with this kind of interruption, but now I like it. I've met of lot of well-intentioned folks on the range that despite their quirks they all can be very interesting in the end."

Cheers,
Tim

[quote name='TEConnor' post='829991' date='Dec 19 2007, 07:41 AM']I actually find most of what we've coined as "range annoyances" to be tolerable quirks (with the exception of kids in danger...that's just flat out wrong).

I get advice all the time at the range. I can't remember any unsolicited advice as having been good advice. Most of the time, I don't see why people do it except by compulsion. Generally, the guy giving the advice just wants to chat and he approaches it by attempting to appear an expert. Fine, if you're secure enough in your ability or lack thereof, bad advice should just roll off you like a light shower of whiffle balls. As a lark, I just play along with the unsolicited bad advice guy...just give him the perceived audience that he was seeking. Listen intently to every word he says, nodding with enthusiasm at each kernel of his theories on the swing. I find that if I simply stand there, listen, stay silent but polite, the guy will get to his point with surprisingly speed. And his point usually is this: pay attention to me, nobody listens to me, I just want to talk to somebody. After a minute or two of listening, just a few well placed questions will steer the swing-god-in-his-own-mind away from your swing onto his. That's usually what he really wants, anyway. So go there, give him his theater, then go back to your world knowing that you likely made this guy's month.

I posted the following in a different thread (can't remember why now, but it is relevant here):

"I'm a +2, been playing 20+ years, played at a fairly high level, etc. I get swing tips ALL THE TIME on the range. It's about a 1-trip, 1-tip ratio. Last night at the lighted range I was hitting drivers, working hard to vary the shots: high, low, fade, draw. Up walks this guy that I've never talked with before, and he says, "you've got a good swing, good power, but you're hitting it all over the place." He then steps into my stall and starts to walk towards me like he was going to, well, I'm not sure...maybe tweak my shoulders or alignment or something. I was kind of taken aback, but not surprised. So I stand up out of my stance, turn to face him, and say, "we've never met, I'm Tim. Where are you from?"

Three or four minutes later I learned that the guy picked up the game four years ago, was in town on business, was an 8 handicap, loved TaylorMade swag, is planning a trip to Ireland for golf next summer, and had been to visit a strip joint (straight) down the block that I thought was a gay bar all this time. After we chit-chatted for a minute, he asked me to hit a few balls so he can check out my swing. I said, 'gladly, would you like me to hit it high, low, fade, draw?' He looks at me a little confused, 'ummm...low draw, I guess.' So I hit a nice little low draw, stinger driver for him. I then ask, 'what next, high fade?' He says, 'ummm...ok.' So I hit a towering high fade. I ask what next again. He says, "I didn't realize you were hitting all those shots on purpose.'

In the end he was a super nice guy just looking to chat. I used to get annoyed with this kind of interruption, but now I like it. I've met of lot of well-intentioned folks on the range that despite their quirks they all can be very interesting in the end."

Cheers,
Tim[/quote]

Best post I have ever read on this site. Who cares if they give you some swing advice, feign ignorance at what you are doing and once they walk away and have finished having a chat just go back to your normal swing.

Chris

Taylormade R510TP - Speeder 757 Sonartec NP-99 14* and 17* - NV Green 85 Nickent Genex 3DX 21* - Dynamic Gold SL Titleist 660 4-P - Dynamic Gold Cleveland 54* and 59* - Dynamic Gold Scotty Cameron Teryllium

[quote name='arbitrage' post='829974' date='Dec 19 2007, 06:53 AM']A bit off topic, but, since we are talking about smokers: Guys who ash their cigars on the practice greens (and actual greens) really irk me. Am I allowed to be upset, or will I upset smokers and their rights to ash wherever they please?

FYI: I am a former smoker.[/quote]
Since we have strayed off topic a bit, my pet peeve with smokers (and I hate to stereotype, but it does seem almost universal): the implied attitude that "the world is my ashtray." I mean, really, what's up with that? Ashes and butts everywhere: on putting greens, on tees, on fairways, in urinals, on parking lots, in my yard, in the gutters, on the roadway...mostly biodegradable, I guess, but also just plain gross. :)

Titleist TSR3, w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
19* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85

24* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

Sadly, fag ends are quite resistant to biodegradation and thus remain an unsightly trophy of idle gits worldwide.

Nike Ignite 410 10.5° Grafalloy Blue X

Nike T60 15° Fujikura Speeder 757 X

Titleist 913F 19° Mitsubishi Diamana BB 83X or Titleist 712U 2-iron 19° KBS Tour S

Titleist 712U 3-iron 22° KBS Tour S

Titleist 681 4-iron to 9-iron KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 48.08F Raw 49° KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 56.10M Raw 56° KBS Tour S

Ping Eye 2 Gorge L Wedge 60° KBS Tour S  &  Ping Anser 2

[quote name='Bogeyman82' post='828896' date='Dec 18 2007, 07:12 AM'][quote name='j0npeterson' post='823986' date='Dec 14 2007, 03:18 AM'][quote name='tburchell' post='823903' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:05 PM']The unattended kids thing is one for sure. But the other thing that gets me is the people smoking right next to the stalls. I know I'm touching a nerve with some people, but I don't like trying to hit balls in a smoke cloud/trail. Everything else I just tend to block out.[/quote]

[quote name='juansky' post='823918' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:29 PM']I hate smokers, especially the ones that just sit on their a** and watch others while we inhale their crap. Wish I could squirt them with gasoline.[/quote]
Insanely frustrating! This doesn't stop at the driving range though. Good luck telling someone to go smoke elsewhere -- even though they're doing more harm to others than themselves. If I ever get to a position of judicial power, cigarettes are the first things to go.
[/quote]

Juansky. Your post is the pinnacle of ignorance. It absolutely doesn't get any dumber. I would pay money to watch you try to squirt me with gasoline.

It kills me that some of you people are so bothered by people smoking outside. I recently quit smoking, and I have been on both sides of that. What is so harmful to you about someone smoking OUTSIDE? I can understand not wanting to be indoors with a bunch of people smoking, but we are talking about outdoors.

If you actually think that smokers are doing more harm to others than themselves you should be exterminated so that you cannot procreate and pollute the gene pool with your ignorant, intolerant offspring.
[/quote]

B.M.-

Wait until you have not been smoking for a few years. You may find that your opinion on this issue changes. Mine did. I quit over 12 years ago. Immediately after, I didn't mind others smoking too much.

When you smoke, you lose the ability to smell the smoke and, obviously, the smoke entering your lungs isn't an issue. Then my sense of smell, taste, etc started to come back. My immunity to the smell and toxic effects of the smoke faded. Within a few years, I couldn't even understand how I ever smoked. Cigarette smoke became one of the most offensive things I could encounter. And because smokers can't smell the smoke and their lungs tolerate it, many do not realize how adversely it affects non-smokers. (At least I hope that is the case and not that they just don't care about other people - like the ones who smoke in packs right next to the only entrance/exit.) And whether smokers believe it or not, even smoking outside does affect those around the smoker. Smoke doesn't just disappear simply because it is outside.

Honestly, no one cares whether some stranger smokes or not. But there is a principle of law that states "your rights end where mine begin". Would anyone seriously argue that it is okay for a sick person, say someone with AIDS or SARS or meningitis, to repeatedly cough and sneeze in manner that subjected others to their airborne saliva? The only difference is that smoking was once universally socially acceptable. It was ingrained. But with that perception changing, I think you will find more and more agreement that any contact with other people's cigarette smoke is unacceptable.

By the way, congratulations on quitting. Stick with it - it is absolutely worth it.

EDIT fer spellun.

[quote name='mat562' post='830206' date='Dec 19 2007, 08:35 AM']Sadly, fag ends are quite resistant to biodegradation and thus remain an unsightly trophy of idle gits worldwide.[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAH! :cheesy:

Matt my man, the phrase "fag" has an entirely different meaning to us Yanks. And while I (and most others I suspect) knew what you were saying, it made me laugh anyway!

Amen on the annoyance of cigarretes on the range. Never understood smoking, but whatever. Most everyone I know that spends any serious time at the range does so partially to get outside. Sometimes I go just to escape the litte annoyances of life. How is it possible to enjoy a little fresh air and escape a little if some jerk is smoking a death stick a couple of feet away? I LOVE it when they act annoyed when either myself or someone else asks politely for them to put it out.

If I can smell the smoke, then my right to clean air is being infringed upon.

I'm normally a supporter of individual rights to "do as you please" but that all goes out the window once carcinogens are involved. We're not talking about loud music or strong perfume or vulgar language here, which some may deem offensive- we're talking about second-hand smoke. Smoking causes cancer, bottom line. My right to clean (second-hand smoke FREE) air in a public place takes precedence over a smoker's right to puff away.

I've lost friends and family to all types of cancer, including lung cancer, so there is no middle ground for me.

I'm not going to get all bent out of shape about a golfer that steps out of his station to burn one. If I get a whiff, trust me, I'll get over it. I'd rather not have to smell the smoke, but I do realize this is a public place and I don't own the range. But the chain-smokers or the "smoke while you swing" or "puff in-between every shot," I find those people quite offensive.

I don't really have any complaints other than smokers. Everybody is there to have fun or to meet people. Swing advice doesnt bother me. If somebody knows something I dont than by all means tell me so I can learn more about the game. I'm a 4 handicap and I've gotten advice from 15's to 30's that I thought was good advice. Tiger Woods is the best player on the planet and his coach is a far inferior player. Some people need to get their nose out of the air and listen. Those giving you advice may have some insite that could help. You never know.

so many people here really get too annoyed at the range...i dont talk on my cellphone, rarely smoke, and would think of myself as a very courteous range player. But i dont mind the guy in the stall next to me smoking or talking on his cellphone (as long as hes not screaming into the thing), or even the guy that comes up and watches me...I do get annoyed when the balls suck, when theres snow on the ground, and when the guy next to me is dressed like hes playing in the open (at a non-course range). The guy who brings his girlfriend doesnt bother me either...actually i quite enjoy going in the stall next to him and making him look horrible...ill swing half as hard and hit it twice as far...thats always fun...he probably feels like an idiot and usually his range session will end sooner because hes not impressing his girlfriend anymore. Tigers dad used to make him practice with distractions, probably way worse than the average municipal range. Driving ranges are a social, fun place for friends and familys to go, even if people dont really play golf...i see them like going bowling. I quite enjoy the atmosphere and if i was one of you that couldnt handle the noise/surroundings, id go during the off-peak hours or find a range more suited to your needs. :cheesy:

[quote name='choeppner' post='832866' date='Dec 21 2007, 12:09 PM']My Biggest Annoyance.....

When the wife wants to come to the range...not to hit balls, but to stand there an comment on EVERY SINGLE SHOT@!!!!!!!!![/quote]
:cheesy: My kid did that the first time I took her to the range. Of course, she liked to do it in the middle of my back swing....

Titleist TSR3, w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
19* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85

24* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

2 guys side by side on the range hitting at the same target and having a conversation with each other loud enough that I could here them at the back of the range. IDIOTS :cheesy:

[center][color=#00ff00][b]~ Bomb Tech Grenade 9* Matrix Radix S7~[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#00ff00][b]~ Bomb Tech Grenade 3 wood 15* ~[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff][b]~ Mizuno Mx-300 5-GW ~[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff][b]~ Bomb Tech Grenade 56* Black Oxide ~[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff][b]~ Ping Craz-E Center shafted ~[/b][/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000ff][b]~ Penta ~[/b][/color][/center]

Touche Charlie Foxtrot.... Touche... :cheesy:

Nike Ignite 410 10.5° Grafalloy Blue X

Nike T60 15° Fujikura Speeder 757 X

Titleist 913F 19° Mitsubishi Diamana BB 83X or Titleist 712U 2-iron 19° KBS Tour S

Titleist 712U 3-iron 22° KBS Tour S

Titleist 681 4-iron to 9-iron KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 48.08F Raw 49° KBS Tour S

Titleist SM5 56.10M Raw 56° KBS Tour S

Ping Eye 2 Gorge L Wedge 60° KBS Tour S  &  Ping Anser 2

[quote name='Clevelandjunkie' post='833135' date='Dec 21 2007, 02:59 PM']2 guys side by side on the range hitting at the same target and having a conversation with each other loud enough that I could here them at the back of the range. IDIOTS :cheesy:[/quote]

Its even worse when it is about 6 guys standing watching each one hit terrible shots then laughing. Then they carry on with stupid loud conversations. I hate it. :rockon:

I take pride in being difficult to annoy, but my patience was being stretched at the range a few weeks ago when we had a break in the winter weather.

The person in the stall right behind me was hitting short wedges to a flag about 50 yards away, and he was counting them..."There's one!" "That's two!"......all the way up to 7 or 8, then he'd miss one and say something else and start over..."There we go, there's 1!".

Normally I'd just move slots, but there were a few people there and only 5 or 6 stalls have the heaters above them.

I had to just take a break after a while.

[quote name='NPVWhiz' post='833773' date='Dec 22 2007, 08:02 AM']I take pride in being difficult to annoy, but my patience was being stretched at the range a few weeks ago when we had a break in the winter weather.

The person in the stall right behind me was hitting short wedges to a flag about 50 yards away, and he was counting them..."There's one!" "That's two!"......all the way up to 7 or 8, then he'd miss one and say something else and start over..."There we go, there's 1!".

Normally I'd just move slots, but there were a few people there and only 5 or 6 stalls have the heaters above them.

I had to just take a break after a while.[/quote]

That's when you need to shank/top one between your legs and have it wizz right past him. It'll send him the message.

I got this a lot during last summer..

"You've got a great swing but you play from the wrong side of the ball!"

"You must be a single digit handicap.."

"What kind of big dog you got there?..Wow, is she illegal?"

ROGUE 10.5 // HZRDUS BLK
G410 17.5 // EVENFLOW BLK
TITLEIST U510 4 // HZRDUS
SRIXON Z765 // MODUS 3
FOURTEEN 50 56 60 // KBS
EDEL