NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

Hey doc remember back to when we worked at the high end restaurant Martinique's at the McLean Hilton together. Of course you do because you brought the place up once already on the thread. The Lamb Noisettes! The tall dessert cart with 3 shelves of sweet offerings and the top tier for cordial service. " perhaps a snifter of B & B or Mandarine Napoleon to top off your evening Mr. Schobel? " 

Well one night I was given a VIP party in the back (a table out of site) because they wanted privacy. Yes he had just  landed in the States and was about to embark on his first U.S. tour on the heels of this smash hit of his. I was pretty blown away by his polite manners as well as the lack of a big head. No Mr. Astley was just a fun loving mannerly British lad. It was a joy to take care of Rick and his crew. The doc got the World Champion L.A. Dodgers team at Martinique"s one night, and I got the pop star to my credit. 

Mandarine Napoleon Liqueur 20cl - DrinkSupermarket

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3-5-7 fw's  Even Flow Green   
Callaway          X Hot 11 wood  Project X PXv

TM                  P790   6-PW  Recoil ESX 

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  all SS 

TM                  Spider cs   Super Stroke Wrist Lock 

30 minutes ago, touch said:

Hey doc remember back to when we worked at the high end restaurant Martinique's at the McLean Hilton together. Of course you do because you brought the place up once already on the thread. The Lamb Noisettes! The tall dessert cart with 3 shelves of sweet offerings and the top tier for cordial service. " perhaps a snifter of B & B or Mandarine Napoleon to top off your evening Mr. Schobel? " 

Well one night I was given a VIP party in the back (a table out of site) because they wanted privacy. Yes he had just  landed in the States and was about to embark on his first U.S. tour on the heels of this smash hit of his. I was pretty blown away by his polite manners as well as the lack of a big head. No Mr. Astley was just a fun loving mannerly British lad. It was a joy to take care of Rick and his crew. The doc got the World Champion L.A. Dodgers team at Martinique"s one night, and I got the pop star to my credit. 

Mandarine Napoleon Liqueur 20cl - DrinkSupermarket

Touch, never gonna give you up. K?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Petethreeput said:

Touch, never gonna give you up. K?

Together forever P3P.   Dude had a fine voice. 

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, touch said:

Heading into weekend play we have.....

greenmachine (+19)                 Oosthuizen gone                  Kokrak later days

jerebear (+26)                           JT  bye bye                            DJ  not this time

NCLancer( +)                        Ancer Nope                       Fitzpatrick didn't make it

Chuntsman (+39)                 Hovland see ya                 Xander see ya too

doctoro (+25)                       Casey cherrio                    Reed suprisingly no

puttinfor8 (+24)                   Morikowa sent home         JT farewell

Qqq (+15)                             Bryson  addios                   Reed out of there

touch (+12)                          Casey sayonara                  Rahm 🤩

Pete3putt (+1)                      Simpson ciao                       Reed goodbye 

at this point I am the only player who has a chance at points this week. Pretty astounding that is. 

I've got a chance to make a move on the field. 

I see my opportunity and I am going to make the most of it. 

Out of my way..............

Download People Running Away Gif | PNG & GIF BASE

Rahm advances. I'm almost to the winner's circle (two matches away), making me the only player who acquired points this week.

Pool dive fail GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

The 30 Most Hilarious Running Fails | ACTIVE

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

ure the Director of Catering Brian ould you come to my office immediately, it's rather important." I show up and take a seat in front of the boss's desk.  He asks, " What w

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

On 8/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, Petethreeput said:

I think Touch is secretly a horn dog.

That which I am quoting from was brought to the band's attention the first week of this thread. You know when we were wondering how the new NFL season would be interrupted as it commenced during peak Covid times (August Jack)

I ask on the heels of that story above,

what would ever give you that sense? 

I decided to not have ms. Squishy gif accompany this post. I fought the urge though.

haa haaah   commish said urge.

What? It's my Saturday Night show. It is known to be racy. Strong "R" for mature audiences only brah. The Vegas audience demanded it. 😛

it was at the new Marriott where my path first crossed an active big name PGA Tour player. That will be a good story..

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

You'll never know sweet cheeks. 

sheee   attt  ,  more than a few knew at Bear Week 2007. I was told. 

2019 Texas Bear Round Up Recap • Instinct Magazine

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, touch said:

sheee   attt  ,  more than a few knew at Bear Week 2007. I was told. 

2019 Texas Bear Round Up Recap • Instinct Magazine

Guy in middle good friend of yours I suppose. 

• Haha 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Regarding all the stuff I put up this afternoon I am...........

Looking forward to the takes tonight from Q with his wild witt. 

Looking forward to hear the reply from the one up in the North Land that provides all of us with his well written words with interesting thought provoking messages tied in, as well.  Lay it on me P3P. 

I too am expecting that the ]greenone will be up to making a new list of bashes that will be headed my way.

It's Saturday Night. 

Cheers fellas!

Top 30 Long Hair Men GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Edited by touch
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Guy in middle good friend of yours I suppose. 

I own the leash, he's wearing the collar.     duh 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, touch said:

So Melina and I head to room #221 at the Dulles Marriott late one afternoon. The rendezvous was just about to commence when we hear the sounds of two people talking just outside the door of the guest room we were pirating for a quick nookie session. Then comes the sound of a room key hitting the lock. Melina and I freaked. We rush to put on our clothes half a**. We were in full panic mode as we flew out of the alternate door that opened into the pool area. All disheveled we tidied up our appearance behind a shrub poolside and went back to our positions. We both had red faces and racing heartbeats. Less than an hour from our near capture the Director of Catering Brian calls to me over my radio. " LP could you come to my office immediately, it's rather important." I show up and take a seat in front of the boss's desk.  He asks, " What were you doing in guest room #221 about 45 minutes ago?" " You weren't fooling around with your gift shop girlfriend in a guest room were you?"

I deny everything. Brian I haven't been in a guest room all week, only meeting rooms boss. Brian then from his lap pulls up and lays on his desk some papers. The papers were my personal copies of the Banquet Event Orders. Yup had my name on them clear as day. In my haste to exit and not get caught boinking they hit the guest room floor and were left behind. The incoming guests turned them into the front desk.

" If you were not in that guest room LP just how would these have been found by the guests checking into their room?" 

I come clean. I say that I was indeed trying to catch a thrill in that guest room with Melina. I told him that we heard the guests getting ready to enter the room and we flew out the back door poolside immeadiatley. I told him I believed we were not seen by the incoming guests. He told me to punch out and that he would contact me later in the week. He said he had to mull over what my punishment should be. I in complete embarrassment mode went home. I figured I was canned and Melina would also be terminated. 

A few days later I meet with Brian in his office. He said to me that due to my fine attendance record combined with my fabulous job performance for over a year and a half in his department he was going to let my offense slide. " Don't be so stupid in the future," he added. I had a wonderful relationship with him for my entire tenure at the Dulles Marriott up until that stupid act and I believe because of that it saved my rear. Brian knew I could be counted on no matter what. I caught a huge break. Months later he asked me to be on his opening team at the new Marriott hotel opening two suburbs over. The Tyson's Corner Marriott was big time for the young 20 something commish.

The catering department's budget for that hotel was 5 times the size of the Dulles property. Tyson's had a full time sales staff selling the new and exciting large banquet facilities offered to the people of McLean, Virginia. I was on the opening team of the new hotel again with the position of head houseman in the Catering Dept. under Brian.

A dumb move by an immature 22 year old it surely was. A lesson learned. And because of being a diligent employee I received a get out of jail free card.

FOX ON THE RUN .......that was as Melina flying out the back guest room door half dressed that spilled onto the pool's courtyard. 

I dug up a photo of the scandalous couple in this story. Here we are at another crepe paper decorated basement party. P3P will love that. 🙃

Not sure why I had the shades on. Perhaps thinking I was even cooler donning the dark glasses, but having no idea I looked like a fool for wearing them. Not the skinny punk look tie on commish is it ? !!!!  My stunning Melina looking fine here in all her dark and lovely goodness.

Youth.

Live and learn.

Melina and I still chat occasionally.

I can already hear the jeers coming my way.

have a laugh on me fellas,

commish

Melina A.jpg

Believe me, it’s cooler if you wear a tie without a collar.

I am thinking about kicking Ralph Macchio’s a**.

Can I introduce you to Ally Sheedy?

Have you seen my Devo hat? I feel incomplete.

When you have sunglasses this big you save on sunscreen.

Corey Hart, take a big delicious suck on this.

I special ordered the white Members Only jacket from Commander Salamander, just sayin’.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Petethreeput said:

" When you have sunglasses this big you save on sunscreen. "   For the WIN!   loved it

" I special ordered the white Members Only jacket from Commander Salamander, just sayin’. " honorable mention as it proves you were a good audience member. 

Why St. Elmo's Fire Is a Much Better Movie Than You Remember – The HotCorn

Hit the dance floor !

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, touch said:

" When you have sunglasses this big you save on sunscreen. "   For the WIN!   loved it

" I special ordered the white Members Only jacket from Commander Salamander, just sayin’. " honorable mention as it proves you were a good audience member. 

Why St. Elmo's Fire Is a Much Better Movie Than You Remember – The HotCorn

Hit the dance floor !

These photos tell me you were 80s all the time. I sort of missed the 80s and went from longhair 70s (in the 80s) to geriatric.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Petethreeput said:

I special ordered the white Members Only jacket from Commander Salamander, just sayin’.

Corey Hart.....lol , pure cheese.

No I was told often the young commish looked like these front men. Maybe it helped their fantasy enjoyment, and possibly helped improve my chances?    😛 

It didn't hurt when flirting with the 6 or more hotties always working at Commander Salamander each time I stopped in to ask one of them out to a DC dance club. I really loved the look on the club bunnies during the era, and dancing for hours with them brought me huge joy.

Always ......Desperately seeking Susan, Samantha, or Stacy. 

Unfortunately I can't sing a lick. 

Manhattan Street Style Throughout the Years | Madonna 80s fashion, Madonna  fashion, Madonna outfits

Sting. | Sting musician, Sting young, SingerThe Art of the Casual Tie | The Rake

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Petethreeput said:

These photos tell me you were 80s all the time. I sort of missed the 80s and went from longhair 70s (in the 80s) to geriatric.

I was fairly strong with the 80's  threads yes. I did small blue streaks in the hair also. That was proof I was on board Pete. I, as our doc has stated, really got into the DC club scene and the chasing of girls,  and looking the part was kind of required. Then by the end of the decade I changed gears and went somewhat conservative with some Italian flair mixed in. 

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Petethreeput said:

I have to hear the P3P definition of the male geriatric look when one is only 30?   lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Petethreeput said:

Devo hat.  lol those were iconic but only for them, too dorky. I had the headband. There was accessorizing taking place.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Petethreeput said:

Ally was cute, but not for me as Demi blew her away. How about I replace her with Susanna Hoffs?

Susanna Lee Hoffs is an American vocalist, guitarist and actress. She is  best known as a co-founder of The Bangl… | Susanna hoffs, Beautiful smile  women, Great hairSusanna Hoffs and the Joy of Making Music - Produce Like A Pro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

A skinny tie without a collar is the preferred look? That is true, but that was for the dudes like you P3P that wore a ripped Elvis Costello or Ramones t shirt with that thin black tie, also wearing jeans and big boots while slammin' in the mosh pit.   I wasn't that ballsy nor tough enough to slam around with y'all. 

Mosh pit GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Edited by touch
  • Haha 3

Me having hopes of being the only one who gets points this week riding the Rahm mobile this morning,

and...............

Pin on What tha...?

Edited by touch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Excited as me and the boys are playing a new course Monday. 

One hour southeast. In the hamlet where they filmed Dirty Dancing.    Lake Lure, NC.

Apple Valley G.C.    (possibly NCLancer has played here?) 

Golf Courses in Western North Carolina

Before I work my way back to the desert Southwest that I am missing more all the time, I will continue to absorb the beauty that is golf in western North Carolina.

Flat stances are over rated. 

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, touch said:

Ally was cute, but not for me as Demi blew her away. How about I replace her with Susanna Hoffs?

Susanna Lee Hoffs is an American vocalist, guitarist and actress. She is  best known as a co-founder of The Bangl… | Susanna hoffs, Beautiful smile  women, Great hairSusanna Hoffs and the Joy of Making Music - Produce Like A Pro

OK, I got hit with a lot there. First off, Corey Hart wore sunglasses at night... nuff said. Melina looks like Ally Sheedy from the Breakfast Club in this photo, at least to me. And geriatric at 30... for me anyway, was a less than prodigious follicle count.

And I can see those other options, but I still see the guy in Karate Kid who was the foil to Ralph. Maybe it’s just me.

• Haha 1

A sincere thank you to my good internet friends/multi year regulars around here. I certainly enjoy the frequent escape from life's grind that our thread's banter provides. All of our contributions give me something to look forward to regularly. I sense that might also be the case also for some of my band mates.  It's been that way now here since late August 2020. 

Right on to our energy!

Edited by touch
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2021 at 8:53 PM, Petethreeput said:

OK, I got hit with a lot there. First off, Corey Hart wore sunglasses at night... nuff said. Melina looks like Ally Sheedy from the Breakfast Club in this photo, at least to me. And geriatric at 30... for me anyway, was a less than prodigious follicle count.

And I can see those other options, but I still see the guy in Karate Kid who was the foil to Ralph. Maybe it’s just me.

follicle count was a heavy factor I see, but the the jaw line in those days was still holding granite strong right?

to the Karate Kid ,well the name was correct, and I see it but that is the first time P3P. Not surprised with the extreme uniqueness you posses sir. 

Johnny Lawrence 

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

One of the certain matches though was this king of beach and boat cheese. But hey it was Brooke with me at my side!  😀

Edited by touch
  • Haha 1

• touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic