2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

Q I think you should get a bid in on this opulent chariot. I can just see you captaining it along the California coastline stopping at the fish taco food trucks and well just being the Qman with your sophisticated presence. I bet a few of the surfer chic's would like a ride sitting on that sumptuous leather. 

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-cadillac-brougham-delegance/

1991_cadillac_brougham_delegance_161653289812a6ddIMG_3588-scaled.jpeg?fit=2048%2C1536

World Champion Surfer (and Roxy Model) Stephanie Gilmore Shares Her Style  Tips With Us (Spoiler Alert: She's Obsessed With Rihanna Too!) | Glamour

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

New Orleans Team's Deal

Puttinfor8 (+47)   

Rahm-Pal        C.Smith-Leish                Xander-Cantlay

P3P (+11)   

Louie-Swartzy        Todd-Kirk               Xander- Cantlay

chuntsmn(+49) 

Rahm-Pal                 Morikowa-Leg kick dude           Xander-Cantlay

Qqq (+36) 

Finau-Champ                 C.Smith-Leish                     Rosie and the Swede 

greenmach (+36) 

Horschel-burn one                Willitt-Hatton                   Bubba and Scottie

ME (+31) 

Bradley/Steele                         Grace/ Varner 3                  Frittata w/ Fine tatta's - Streelman

jerebear (+48) 

Finau-Champ                               Leish-C.Smith                   Xander-Cantlay

NCLancer (+22)  

Bubba-Scottie                                  Todd-Kirk                          Hovland- Ventura

doctoro (look it up) 

Kawasaki-furry four legged           Bubba-Scottie              and like so many...Xander-Cantlay

s*** this is a lot of extra names this week to type .        blaaaaaaaaah      

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

doctoro, I need your picks. 

GIF by LoveIndieFilms - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NCLancer said:

My round recap from yesterday:

70 and breezy

Walked (with push cart) solo among other groups on a busy and slow afternoon (4:10 round).  No one let me through but I had nowhere to go even if they did.

Shot 95 (48-47) with 5 pars

8-14 fwys hit, 35 putts 

Played a course in Durham not far from Duke but not to be confused with the Duke course.  Greens fine, fairways beginning to dry. Balls landed and dust flew.  Some tight lies were found.  $18 to walk after 2PM. 

To me, the big question is this.  Did you hit any shots where it was so good you were hoping it never landed? 

• Like 3

Yesterday was nice. After the commish came back from a morning session of proper golf he invited me to step into his school of hard puts and challenged the melon to a good old fashion 18 hole putt off. Being the noob that I am, a 5 stroke handicap was given to even the odds a little. The way it all work was like this this. One of us would lead off and pick a hole from the a selection of 5 or 6 holes on the practice putting green from various distances(similar to HORSE). We would trade putts seeing who could sink the shot in the least amounts of putts then totaling the score , handicap included, to determine a winner. Well the melon's early putting game looked like the elephant man almost giving up the free 5 strokes back to the commish in the early set of holes. But then the melon realized photoshop was a thing and soon corrected his putting game to make it look a lot better remaining 1 stroke ahead of the commish with 8 holes left to play. Just like in  a heavyweight fight the last couple holes were like a heavyweight fight going back and forth back and forth with no clear cut winner showing itself. With 4 holes left to play melon 2 putts a pretty tricky downhills right sided slope putt putting some heat on the commish to answer back. Commish lines up the shot and puts the ball within a couple feet of the hole. With the amounting pressure setting in, the commish line up for the second put to go even with the melon but as the ball releases from the commish's putter it doesn't find the hole giving hope and a 2 stroke lead back to the melon. 17th hole was close with the commish hitting a bomb of a putt from close to 40 feet out and almost sinking it in 1. Melon had soon realized he better nut up or shut. Lining up for the his first shot on the 17th hole, melon's phone rings. On the other end was destiny and melon just like with his putt always answers the call, putting the ball just within a couple feet of the hole again putting the pressure back on the commish. Commish like an old wise golf sensei calmly walks over to his ball, for the second putt, diagnoses the green and drills the shot. Melon doing his best Daniel-son impersonation takes sensei's advice and also nails the second putt to finish out 17. Now with only 1 hole remaining the crowd falls to a dead silence with Melon choosing the last shot location. The goofy noob walks to the edge of the green as it looks like he may be choosing a fringe putt from about 25-30 feet out, but no! Instead the grasshopper drops the ball in the spinach about 30-35 feet from the hole, uphill! The crowds fallen gasps says it all with everyone paying full ticket price for their seats but only needing the edge. The young gun is going to risk it for the biscuit to become a Rockstar or flame out out like a boy band. The ball is dropped. The tension filled air stood still with the noob putting with "Gamma". Both the players and crowd were stricken with mutual anticipation watching as the ball exiting the spinach, rolling through the fringe, entering the dance floor and finally picking up the captain from the Titanic before sinking itself in the desired hole, giving way to echo's of celebration and chants of "GREENEMACHINE" "GREENMACHINE". The realization didn't kick in at first with the melon still grasping onto an electric fence, shocked at what had just happed, but when it did Melon didn't need the 5 stroke handicap and had proved that all those years of putt putt boot camp back in the 00's was he needed to tie the commish. 

Good game commish. Thank you again for the lesson and teaching me how to roll the rock. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, touch said:

Q I think you should get a bid in on this opulent chariot. I can just see you captaining it along the California coastline stopping at the fish taco food trucks and well just being the Qman with your sophisticated presence. I bet a few of the surfer chic's would like a ride sitting on that sumptuous leather. 

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-cadillac-brougham-delegance/

1991_cadillac_brougham_delegance_161653289812a6ddIMG_3588-scaled.jpeg?fit=2048%2C1536

World Champion Surfer (and Roxy Model) Stephanie Gilmore Shares Her Style  Tips With Us (Spoiler Alert: She's Obsessed With Rihanna Too!) | Glamour

No shovel needed dig me, as long as it's a convertible. Can't tell. 

• Haha 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

10 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

Yesterday was nice. After the commish came back from a morning session of proper golf he invited me to step into his school of hard puts and challenged the melon to a good old fashion 18 hole putt off. Being the noob that I am, a 5 stroke handicap was given to even the odds a little. The way it all work was like this this. One of us would lead off and pick a hole from the a selection of 5 or 6 holes on the practice putting green from various distances(similar to HORSE). We would trade putts seeing who could sink the shot in the least amounts of putts then totaling the score , handicap included, to determine a winner. Well the melon's early putting game looked like the elephant man almost giving up the free 5 strokes back to the commish in the early set of holes. But then the melon realized photoshop was a thing and soon corrected his putting game to make it look a lot better remaining 1 stroke ahead of the commish with 8 holes left to play. Just like in  a heavyweight fight the last couple holes were like a heavyweight fight going back and forth back and forth with no clear cut winner showing itself. With 4 holes left to play melon 2 putts a pretty tricky downhills right sided slope putt putting some heat on the commish to answer back. Commish lines up the shot and puts the ball within a couple feet of the hole. With the amounting pressure setting in, the commish line up for the second put to go even with the melon but as the ball releases from the commish's putter it doesn't find the hole giving hope and a 2 stroke lead back to the melon. 17th hole was close with the commish hitting a bomb of a putt from close to 40 feet out and almost sinking it in 1. Melon had soon realized he better nut up or shut. Lining up for the his first shot on the 17th hole, melon's phone rings. On the other end was destiny and melon just like with his putt always answers the call, putting the ball just within a couple feet of the hole again putting the pressure back on the commish. Commish like an old wise golf sensei calmly walks over to his ball, for the second putt, diagnoses the green and drills the shot. Melon doing his best Daniel-son impersonation takes sensei's advice and also nails the second putt to finish out 17. Now with only 1 hole remaining the crowd falls to a dead silence with Melon choosing the last shot location. The goofy noob walks to the edge of the green as it looks like he may be choosing a fringe putt from about 25-30 feet out, but no! Instead the grasshopper drops the ball in the spinach about 30-35 feet from the hole, uphill! The crowds fallen gasps says it all with everyone paying full ticket price for their seats but only needing the edge. The young gun is going to risk it for the biscuit to become a Rockstar or flame out out like a boy band. The ball is dropped. The tension filled air stood still with the noob putting with "Gamma". Both the players and crowd were stricken with mutual anticipation watching as the ball exiting the spinach, rolling through the fringe, entering the dance floor and finally picking up the captain from the Titanic before sinking itself in the desired hole, giving way to echo's of celebration and chants of "GREENEMACHINE" "GREENMACHINE". The realization didn't kick in at first with the melon still grasping onto an electric fence, shocked at what had just happed, but when it did Melon didn't need the 5 stroke handicap and had proved that all those years of putt putt boot camp back in the 00's was he needed to tie the commish. 

Good game commish. Thank you again for the lesson and teaching me how to roll the rock. 

Yes indeed we had a putting contest the greene one and myself just before sunset. Good times. I am trying my best to bring him slowly into the game. Here is a photo from that match yesterday. Yours truly lining up the putt and greenie tending the flag stick.  I too have been teaching Mellon about proper golf attire. Notice he is togged up in a fine argyle sweater and bitchin' bucket hat. It is apparent he is listening to old commish. Greene never skipped leg days either. Nice calves Mellon!  The newbie is starting to get the hang of rolling the rock I am  happy to report. 

Old man playing golf with his friends Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, touch said:

Yes indeed we had a putting contest the greene one and myself just before sunset. Good times. I am trying my best to bring him slowly into the game. Here is a photo from that match yesterday. Yours truly lining up the putt and greenie tending the flag stick.  I too have been teaching Mellon about proper golf attire. Notice he is togged up in a fine argyle sweater and bitchin' bucket hat. It is apparent he is listening to old commish. Greene never skipped leg days either. Nice calves Mellon!  The newbie is starting to get the hang of rolling the rock I am  happy to report. 

Old man playing golf with his friends Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

Commish is like "where am I ?" and G1 is like "my shorts are so tight and I am seriously sporting these killa socks. A buck at the local $ store."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

2 minutes ago, doctoro said:

I have no idea how this is gonna go, but here goes the show

Morikawa - Wolff

Watson - Scheffler

Schaufele - Cantlay thanks for the pants, I can mail you a putter if you need it.

The doc is alluding to the fact that chef Parker sent me a gift box of clothes from Patrick Cantlay. I am fortunate to be the same size as the Californian. The shirts, sweaters, and pants were all from his sponsor Hugo Boss. I took the dark green pair of pants, put a bit of the herb in one pocket and shipped them on up to Doc in Northern Virginia. See since the doc went full on plant based diet he has lost enough weight to fit into commish/Cantlay sized clothes. It was yet another nice gesture by chef and one of the Tour stars he works for.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Commish is like "where am I ?" and G1 is like "my shorts are so tight and I am seriously sporting these killa socks. A buck at the local $ store."

Ya see Q the first time I gave G1 (love the new nickname you came up for him just now, thanks) a lesson it was last summer. This is what he showed up in. I said hey young buck you need a learnin' as what to wear while golfing. We are not cleaning out the stalls in the f'ing horse barn man. He has slowly come to understand the importance of proper links threads.

Redneck Shorts Women (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Final Edition           Locked and Loaded 

New Orleans Team's Deal

Puttinfor8 (+47)   

P3P (+11)   

chuntsmn(+49) 

Qqq (+36) 

Finau-Champ                 C.Smith-Leish                     Rosie and the Swede 

greenmach (+36) 

Horschel-burn one                Willitt-Hatton                   Bubba and Scottie

ME (+31) 

Bradley/Steele                         Grace/ Varner 3                  Frittata w/ Fine tatta's - Streelman

jerebear (+48) 

Finau-Champ                               Leish-C.Smith                   Xander-Cantlay

NCLancer (+22)  

Bubba-Scottie                                  Todd-Kirk                          Hovland- Ventura

doctoro (look it up) 

Kawasaki-furry four legged           Bubba-Scottie              and like so many...Xander-Cantlay

• Like 2

Cousins Day Funny Quotes. QuotesGramCousins love it | FixIt Repairs | Kludge | Jerry Rigged | WTR

redneck with beer - Imgflip

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

To me, the big question is this.  Did you hit any shots where it was so good you were hoping it never landed? 

No shots were struck so purely that they seemingly flew forever.  My problem yesterday was watching down the fairway where I expected the ball should be but then seeing the dust kick up 30 yards short of where my focus was.   

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, NCLancer said:

No shots were struck so purely that they seemingly flew forever.  My problem yesterday was watching down the fairway where I expected the ball should be but then seeing the dust kick up 30 yards short of where my focus was.   

How you know NCL is in the group behind you.

Dust Storm GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Qqq123xx said:

G1 in a previous life.

Robert_Stack_Eliot_Ness_1960.jpg

images.jpg

Oh G1 is and has always been a riflemen that is for sure, but your photos are quite the stretch there Qman.

Guns in America: America's gun arsenal | News | EL PAÍS in English

• Haha 2

commish,  " hey G1, post up a pic of that dandy framed photo above your headboard of you and the misses from back in the day."

G1, "sure commish I got you."

Redneck Woman Guns (Page 7) - Line.17QQ.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, touch said:

Oh G1 is and has always been a riflemen that is for sure, but your photos are quite the stretch there Qman.

Guns in America: America's gun arsenal | News | EL PAÍS in English

Mr. Home Invasion for sure. 

• Haha 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Redneck Woman by Zombie-Pip on DeviantArt

• Like 2

n

Robert Stack - Rotten TomatoesJack Palance | DC Database | Fandom

File:Lana Turner and Robert Stack, 1942.png - Wikimedia Commons

Robert Stack (1919-2003) - Find A Grave Memorial

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/56073/27-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-unsolved-mysteries

Thanks Q ! 

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

Good at some parties.

Ask, " give me a word that contains all the vowels?"

Sequoia          

Edited by touch

Sequoia is still

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

As I tell th

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

New Orleans Team's Deal

Puttinfor8 (+47)   

P3P (+11)   

chuntsmn(+49) 

Qqq (+36) 

greenmach (+36) 

ME (+31) 

jerebear (+48) 

NCLancer (+22)  

doctoro (look it up) 

Remember above all when playing............

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Elev 2188 ft, 35.6 °N, 82.55 °W

Asheville, NC Weather Conditionsstar_ratehome

What the heck? !!   a two hour frost delay in late April? 

Edited by touch
  • Confused 1

• touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic