APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Bethesda, MD

2. Handicap? PGA Member 
3. What is your current putter? PXG Blackjack

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Looks like a new model from L.A.B. and interested to see how it performs, and if it could go into the bag. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.  I have a SAM Puttlab and would put it through its paces on there with me and some of my friends and compare it to current gamers to analyze benefits.  Could be some interesting data. 

Driver: TM M4 Tour Issue
3W: Rogue
Hybrid: TEE
Irons: Callaway Apex Pro
54, 58 TM MG tour issue raw
Putter: PXG Gunboat H

1. City, State? Denver, CO

2. Handicap? 7.8
3. What is your current putter? Edel E-2

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Always been interested in L.A.B. putters and like that shape. I've used the Odyssey #7 and really liked it, so I'm interested to see how this stacks up against it. I also place a lot of importance on feel, on top of adjustability, so this appears to tick all of the boxes.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

1. Hoover Alabama

2. 15 Handicap
3. Taylormade Spider 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  I've owned the DF 2.1 and thought it was too large.  This looks smaller

and like a standard putter.  I really like the tech.  

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.  

1. City, State? Dallas, TX

2. Handicap? 4.1
3. What is your current putter? DF 2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I recently bought a DF 2.1 two months ago after trying out 8 other putters and I love the results and feel. The MEAZZ.1 becomes a direct replacement for my pre-LAB putter, a Rife 2-bar mallet, and is exactly what I would  have bought had it been available.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Edited by tranvv

1. City, State? Atlanta, GA

2. Handicap? 11.7
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5 (prior to that I only used SeeMore putters)

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I like the confidence boosting, forgiving shape of the Futura 5.5, but I miss the center shaft address of my SeeMore putters.  I also miss the ability I used to have to forward press my Seemore Putters (it seems clunkier when I do it with the Futura).  The MEAZZ.1 seems to address most/all of my putting preferences.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Most definitely yes.

Driver:    Taylormade SIM2, Graphite Design ADVR

Fairway: Ping G410 Rogue Silver 110

Hybrid:   Ping G410 KBS Prototype

Irons:      Srixon ZX5 MKii, Accra iCWT115

Wedges: Ping Glide 4.0, 46, 50, 54, 58

Putter:    Kevin Burns

Ball:        Wilson Triad

1. City, State? Phoenix AZ

2. Handicap? +1
3. What is your current putter? Odysey O-Works 7s

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? not yet!

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Looks awesome. followed the brand for a while now. Almost bought one a few years ago

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes

1. City, State?

Gainesville, Florida

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current putter?

Rife belly cut down to 38"

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

No, but I've used a couple Odyssey putters of similar concept.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?

I love the concept and stability of L.A.B. putters.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

Absolutely!

1. City, State? Seattle, WA

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 2-ball

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I tried a few putters this season, and nothing could unseat my trusty 2-ball. Looking forward to trying any, and everything, out there to improve my putting.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Definitely

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

1. City, State? Orlando, FL

2. Handicap? 7
3. What is your current putter? L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I love my putter and looking to see their new technology. Intrigued with the neck design

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes I do

1. City, State?  Rapid City, South Dakota

2. Handicap? 7
3. What is your current putter? MySpider X slant

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? no

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  Always looking for the next best thing and love trying new clubs and putters.  Have a simulator in my garage and am a club fitter by trade.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  YES!

1.  City, State? San Antonio, TX

2. Handicap? 25

3. What is your current putter? Zebra

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? As a new(ish) golfer, I can offer unique opinions.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. City, State?  Long Beach, CA

2. Handicap? 11

3. What is your current putter? OG DFP Reno 2.1 w/ Press 2.M

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? 

I've gamed my Reno pretty exclusively since 2016 and haven't had a reason to switch. I'm intrigued by the mid mallet option with the L.A.B. and how it compares to the DF performance-wise with a smaller (non-blade) footprint.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  YES

1. City, State? Old Bridge, NJ

2. Handicap? 4.4
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Phanton X 5.5.

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Not beyond the PGTSS putter area, but I was very intrigued. 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I’ve long been searching for the right putter for me. I loved my Odyssey 7 and enjoy the shape of my 5.5, but my putting continues to be the weakness of my game (anecdotally as well as via Arccos data). I am a big believer in the science and the goal of repeatability. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of course, I’d love to. 

1. Burnsville, MN

2. 5.2
3. Cameron Select 1.5 Diy armlock

4. No

5. I have been enthralled by the science behind the Lie Angle Balance concept for the last year. 

6. Absolutely

M5 9.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 125 X
Adams 5050 16* Altus 80 X
Tour Preferred Driving Iron 19* KBS Tour X
Adams CMB 4-GW Modus 105 X
Vokey SM8 56M & 60 Low Bounce K

Cameron Studio Select 1.5 ARMLOCK

1. City, State? Longmont, CO

2. Handicap? 8.5
3. What is your current putter? TM Rossa Monza center shafted mallet

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  In the market for a new mallet, my RM (aka "the assassin") is pretty darn good though

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Heck yeah bruh

1. City, State? Prairie Village, KS

2. Handicap? 7.2
3. What is your current putter? T22 Newport 2

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Always want to try what's out there.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

TSR3 10o - Ventus Blue TR 6-x

915fd 5w - D+ Ltd. 80-x

Ts2 7w - Rombax P95-x

T200 3G 5-P - PX 6.5

Vokey 46oF, 52oF, 56oS, 60oV - PX 6.5

SC T22 NP2

1. City, State?  Leesburg, VA

2. Handicap?  10
3. What is your current putter?  Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  Nope

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  The head design looks very similar to what I'm playing now.  I would love to compare the two.  For that matter, I would love to compare it to ALL the putters I have in my collection.  🙂

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Of course 

Thanks for the opportunity! 

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

1. Evansville, IN

2. 6.5

3. Scotty Cameron Kombi S

4. I have not.

5. Would love the opportunity to try something I have never used before. I do not change putters very often at all (not that I haven't tried), hence my old Scotty. From the information I have, it could be a real contender. 

6. Of course I do. I'll need a good winter project to keep me busy in the next few months!

1. City, State? Mooresville, NC

2. Handicap? 8.1
3. What is your current putter? Bloodline Vale

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Only a friends

5. Why do you want to review the MEZZ.1 putter? Have always been interested in L.A.B putters. Just, was never found of the size and looks. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely.

1. City, State? Hampton, VA

2. Handicap? 16
3. What is your current putter? Cure RX4

5. Why do you want to review the MEZZ.1 putter? I have been a proponent of high MOI and arm-lock for the last 2 years. I have modified two putters to make them armlock, first an Odyssey Metal X1 and then a Cure RX4, which is face balanced. Had to find a 3-degree angle offset grip to get the loft right (similar to the Press II grip). The RX4 has an adjustable lie angle which proved handy as I started with a 43-inch shaft but ended up at 41-inches. Also tried Bryson’s stance which didn’t work for me, so that also required a lie adjustment to dial in what I needed. There was an initial improvement (honeymoon phase), followed by some minor issues, but with further practice putting is better than ever and still slowly improving, particularly distance control. Testing and playing the MEAZZ would make for an interesting evaluation. I use the GRINT to keep track of putts so that gives me a baseline for the RX4 on the course. A couple courses nearby have very nice practice greens that would facilitate regular controlled testing and head to head comparisons. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes. An ongoing test makes sense. As a retired NASA research engineer my career was in controlled testing, record keeping , and reporting. It would be great to participate in this study.

1.  Cleveland, TN
2.  12.9
3.  L.A.B. DF 2.1
4.  Yes. 
5.  I love the tech in my 2.1 but would prefer a smaller head and shape.  The shape of the MEAZZ.1 is similar to my Scotty Futura 5S I used before I switched to the 2.1.  Loved the shape and size of the 5S, add in the L.A.B. tech and i think it would be perfect. 
6.  Absolutely.

1. City, State? Louisville, KY

2. Handicap? 14.6
3. What is your current putter? Bettinardi Queen B 11

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Trialed one once in a golf pro shop.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I struggle with miss hits pushing and pulling putts as I make contact. I think the un-tourqed characteristic of L.A.B putters could greatly improve those miss hits and keep my putts on line from the start, helping to push down my average putts per round.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. City, State? Ne Freedom, PA

2. Handicap? 6 
3. What is your current putter? Directed force Reno 2.1 and evnroll er11

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Small than the Reno but all the technology of lie angle balanced

1. Minneapolis, MN

2. 4.9
3. LAB B.2

4. Yes, both the DF2.1 and B.2

5. I loved the consistency of the feel i got from off-center hits while using the DF, but had an alignment issue as i was alway missing putts to the right.  The B.2 has helped correct the alignment issue, but I really notice it when i have an off-center hit.  I believe the MEZZ.1 would be a perfect alternative to help with my alignment troubles from the DF and the feeling on off-center hits from the B.2.

6. Yes

1. City, State?

Boise, ID

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current putter?

PXG Blackjack

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Having watched several players switch to a L.A.B. in League this year, seems solid and heard several great reviews. This shape is outstanding.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

Absolutely.

1. City, State? Macomb township, Mi.

2. Handicap? 10.0
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey tank 7

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I have used a #7 style putter for years. I have followed the LAB tech, this one suits my eye well and interested to see the tech in action.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!

1. City, State? Stow, Ohio

2. Handicap? 7.8
3. What is your current putter? MACHINE M2A converter CS

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes I have tried them

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Loved the feel of the L.A.B. putters I tried but just couldn't get past the look. From the pic this one looks very intriguing to me.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Absolutely I do! 🙂

TE C722 9* House of Forged custom shaft XX
TE C722 15* Tensei AV-RAW White 7x

TE C722 18* Tensei AV-RAW White 8x

Ping I525 4-GW Project X IO stiff
Vokey SM8 54*
Vokey SM8 58*
Putter = flavor of the day. (EvnRoll ER11vx, 3 different Seemores,  TM TM2 Truss CS, Machine CS M2A Converter, 2 different Yes putters)
Maxfli Tour X or Vice Pro

1. City, State?  Davison, MI

2. Handicap? 15.3
3. What is your current putter?  Odyssey 2 ball

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  My putter is many generation old.   I'd like to review the MEAZZ.1 to compare technology and share my experiences with others

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely