APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? St. Petersburg, FL

2. Handicap? 15
3. What is your current putter? Cleveland HB Soft 11

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes the DF 2.1 is brilliant but the size of the putter throws me off.

5. Why do you want to review the MEZZ.1 putter? I’m hoping for DF2.1 results but in a more visually attractive package. 
6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoingtesting thread, posting reviews and photos? but of course 

Iron History: Macgregor blades -> Tour Model 3 -> 20 year hiatus -> Callaway Rogue (ugh) -> PtxPro -> P790 -> MP4 -> MP32 -> 623CB -> ZX5 mkII -> Cobra Tours

Dr: Titleist TSR3

3W: Ping G430 SFT

7W: Callaway Paradym

4H: Cobra King Tec

5-GW: Titleist T100

W: Edison 2.0

P: Odessey Versa 7

1. City, State? Marietta, Ga

2. Handicap? +1
3. What is your current putter? EVNROLL er2

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? yes

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes

City, State?

hamden, ct

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current putter?

ping anser 2019

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

yes. The DF putter

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?

I liked the lab putter and press grip combo, it was just a bit too large. I’m hoping this will be perfect. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

yes

1. New York, NY

2. 2.4
3. PXG One & Done Armlock

4. Never used a L.A.B. Golf Putter

5. The look and set up have seem to finally matched the tech!

6. I love testing!

TaylorMade Stealth 7.25º | Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Diamana Thump 85X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
TaylorMade MG3 50º, 55º, 60º Hi Toe  | Dynamic Gold X7
PXG One & Done | Armlock

1. SLC, UT

2. 6

3. White hot OG 1WS

4. rolled a couple in store, loved the concept but couldn’t quite get myself to pull the trigger

5. I’m a huge fan of the LAB technology, and think the MEZZ.1 looks a lot better than the DF 2.1. Very curious to compare side by side to my current gamer as well as a standard center shaft putter.

6. Yes

1. City, State? - Gilbert Arizona 

2. Handicap? 10
3. What is your current putter? - Scotty Cameron Phantom X 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? - No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? - I'm interested in a putter with more technology. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Yes, absolutely

1. City, State? Darien, CT

2. Handicap? 2
3. What is your current putter? Lab DF2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? YES, have it and love it

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Smaller profile, interested in shape more to compare to the DF2.1 that I just bought in August

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES, absolutely!

Edited by Wasmundson
frozen computer

1.  Location: Quincy, Illinois

2. Handicap: 11
3.  Current Putter:  Piretti Firenze or Bettinardi QB8

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  Always interested in equipment that can help improve my game!

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. Frankfort Ky. 

2. 4.3

3. currently Odyssey Rossi white hot. Still trying to find a new gamer.

4. just in  a store

5. I was interested in the putters the few times I  rolled them in shops, just not enough to pull the trigger on one without being able to take it to a course first. Now might be that chance. lets see if you can be a new gamer. 

6. Yes I agree  

1. City, State? - Brooklyn, NY

2. Handicap? - 3.4
3. What is your current putter? Evnroll Er2 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No - Excited to give them a run!

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Really open to trying anything new to help my putting game which is the last piece of the puzzle to get to scratch golf

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES 100%!!!

1. City, State? Pittsburgh, PA

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current putter? constant rotation with no success but currently Odyssey 2-ball blade w/ stability shaft

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Only on a practice green

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I'm desperate for something that's going to improve my consistency on the greens

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  absolutely!

1. Ocala, FL

2. 2.2
3.DFP 2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? It looks revolutionary and cutting edge. I would love to have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this putter movement

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Most definitely

Edited by mitman25

How To Apply
In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State? - Stillwater, OK

2. Handicap?  - 10 (white tees); 14 (blue tees)
3. What is your current putter? - Odyssey Stroke Lab/Double Wide

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  I noticed the multiple weights on the bottom; seems like a nice way to fine tune weighting to fit your putting stroke.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Absolutely; photos, video, description of method of analysis used to fine tune the putter.

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

1. City, State?  Kansas City, MO

2. Handicap?  Nothing official, but around 12 or so
3. What is your current putter?  Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I see all the internet buzz, and they look interesting.  I have also never tried any putters other than blades.  I am also a LEFTY, so hoping there is a lefty model to test.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.  I'm not an author but can piece together some pics and a review to do it justice.  I also have access to a putting green pretty easily, so can get some good sessions in.

On 10/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

2076538853_LABMezz1Testing.png.43154e81ea404c8fc02482ef9deda6be.png

How To Apply
In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?
3. What is your current putter?

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!

1. Champaign Illinois 

2. 8

3. Currently using a Sik flo armlock but will sometimes go back to my bettinardi studio stock 28 armlock. Or if I don’t feel like those are working I have an old seemore tri-mallet with a flatcat grip I like as well. 
4. I haven’t tried a L.A.B putter yet but the concept seems to make complete sense.

5. I have been interested in the lie angle balance after going down the rabbit hole of Justin rose’s putter a while back. I then stumbled upon LAB and was really interested in the broomstick concept of lie angle balance. I like armlocking now so if this putter comes in an armlock style that would be great or even a broomstick option. 
6. I do agree and nothing would excite me more honestly. 

On 10/25/2021 at 10:08 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State? Allentown, PA

2. Handicap? 3.6
3. What is your current putter? Cameron New[port 2 Studio

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Currently in a putting funk and I am hoping LAB technology can help make more putts.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely

1. Seattle, WA

2. 4.5
3. Toulon Atlanta

4. I have demoed and played a few rounds with the DF 2.1

5. I am a big believer in L.A.B. Technology and loved how balanced the DF 2.1 felt in my stroke but I couldn’t quite get over the look and shape. I’m really excited to see the release of a more compact design.

6. Absolutely!

1. City, State? Bennet, Nebraska (6 miles outside of Lincoln, NE)

2. Handicap?   0.3
3. What is your current putter?  EVNROLL ER5 HATCHBACK BLACK

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  NOT YET BUT WOULD LOVE TO

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  I have heard amazing things through different sources that this new putter is lightyears ahead of the 2.1.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?   Absolutely YES!

1. City, State?   Kansas City, MO

2. Handicap? 0.1
3. What is your current putter?  LABGolf DF 2.1 for the past 3 years

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  👍

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  Am seriously considering ordering one anyway.  Would love to see how the lie angle balance technology performs in a more traditional looking headshape.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes

Edited by jbsjbs

1. City, State? Bellingham, WA

2. Handicap?13.9
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 2-ball and Cameron JAT (Yes, I know they aren't really the same type!)

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I've read many positive things about the so called "Fang" putters.  Would like to try one out with the right hosel.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes - can do!

1. City, State? Kansas City, MO

2. Handicap? 13
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Fastback 2012 California edition

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I have used a Cameron for year. I have also tried a Spider putter and a #7 style putter. Interested to see it in action.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!

1. City, State? Houston, TX

2. Handicap? 15
3. What is your current putter? Evnroll ER2

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I like how the other putters in the LAB lineup feel, but have never been interested in the shapes. This one, on the other hand...

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely.

1. City, State? Pensacola, Florida (By Bubba Watson Driving Range )

2. Handicap? 3.4
3. What is your current putter? Directed Force L.A.B. 2.1 33" 78* lie 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes for almost 2 years now 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  This putter has been a game changer for me , the technology is awesome and really works (Also Have one ordered already)

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes that would be great

Edited by timallery

**Driver**: Taylormade M5 9* Tensei White Pro 60TX **Fairway**: Taylormade M5 15* Graphite Design 70X **Irons**: Taylormade P760 Project X 6.5 +1 inch 2* upright **Wedges** : Custom Hi Toe Blacked out 50,54,60 KBS $ Taper 120 Stiff

1. City, State? Lawrenceburg, IN

2. Handicap? 1.6
3. What is your current putter? Original TaylorMade Spider center shafted

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? I've tested and been fitted locally for the  DF 2.1 a few times, but just not pulled the trigger due to the head size.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I believe in the concept from LAB Golf and would love to try one in a more compact shape. And I prefer a softer feel from my putter, so would like to see if this one might be softer than the DF 2.1.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely I do!

1. Santa Cruz ,Ca 

2. 4.4
3. Taylormade Tour Black III spider slant neck w super stroke flatso

4. no I have never used one 

5. Have been super interested since I saw the Kelly slater Instagram post and just love the look kinda similar to putters I’ve used in the past ..ER 5 Evnroll …Scotty Cameron Phantom  and I’m a true believer in Foward pressing was just about to try out the new LAB golf grip ..was having a hard time with the spade shape but this is right up my alley as far as looks 

6. Yes i agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos 

1. City, State? Fort Myers, FL

2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your current putter? SIK Double Wide

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, DF 2.1

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I Have  followed LAB for many years and fascinated by the technology, especially for amateurs. My experience with the 2.1 was good, however it’s size and feel migrated me away—I want to see how this compares to the 2.1 and evaluate it side by side with my 3 current gamer putters. I am sold on the ease of setup with the press grip, simplifying ball position and am extremely excited about the Mezz launch. Lastly, being in Florida I want to see what the interaction is with the grain with both the club head and trueness of the roll. As a bonus if selected, I already have my specs for LAB as I’ve done a virtual fitting. Putting is the worst part of my game, losing strokes each round and I believe conventional putters just aren’t for me.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes, I have access to high quality cameras and launch monitors to capture numbers if necessary. have been active on the forum for several years. 

Edited by Liveonce

1. City, State? Columbia, SC

2. Handicap? 9
3. What is your current putter? Bobby Grace

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Interested in the technology and help to improve my putting.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes 

City, State? Tampa, FL 

2. Handicap? hcp. 
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey Rossie Stability Tour

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Owned the DF 2.1 putted well struggled on quicker greens at times.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Loved the L.A.B. putter when I owned in I like a traditionally smaller headshape and this model really fits my eye looks wise already.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? I do. 

TM M3 440 10 | Ventus Red TR 6X

TM 300 Mini 13.5 | Ventus Red 6X or TM SLDR S 14 | Ventus Black 6X

TM M2 5HL| Ventus TR Red 8X 

Titleist TS2 5 Hybrid | Ventus Blue 9X 

Callaway Paradym 4 iron & Titleist T200 irons 6-PW | Project X 6.5

Artisan 52, 60 

Goodwood G7

Please consider me for a tester for this. If I don't get chosen, no problem. 

1. Pasadena, CA

2. 25+ HC

3. Odyssey White Hot blade- RH

4. No I haven’t used an L.A.B. Putter.

5. L.A.B. Putters look bad a** I'm always looking to improve in every aspect of my game, plus I think the technology used on this, is just simply amazing. It looks as if you've improved on the putter overall. Can't wait to try one.

6. Yes, Of course.

Thanks for the opportunity. 🙂

Edited by GolferJeff