APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!

Thx for the opportunity -

1. City, State? - Frederick, MD

2. Handicap? - GHIN Index 2.1
3. What is your current putter? - 2021 Scotty Cameron x5.5

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? - YES... Custom Directed Force 2.1 (have one now)

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? - The DF hasn't been visually suiting, although it performs.  Would love to see if this strikes a better balance of performance and aesthetics

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - 100 percent yes

Edited by jeffsbarnes

TM Stealth+ 10.5* w/ OBAN Kiyoshi White 60 Stiff 
TM Stealth+  15*   w/ HC HZRDUS Yellow
TM Stealth+   19* Rescue ProForce V2 S 
TM Stealth+   22*  Rescue Tour AD S
TM p770 5-9  SmacWrap 780ES Recoil Prototype

TM Milled Grind 46 
TM Milled Grind 3 54* &58* Recoil Wedge Prototypes
TaylorMade Custom Spider X Pink 34.5"
TM TP5x

1. Toronto, Ontario

2. 8.4 index
3. Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

4. Never used a L.A.B. Golf putter

5. Looks interesting

6. Yes

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Rogue St Max OS (21*) / Tensei AV Blue 75 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

1. City, State? San Jose, CA

2. Handicap? 8

3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Newport 2

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Seems interesting, have a friend with a DF

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. Fort Wayne, IN

2. 6.1

3. Odyssey Toe Up Seven Stroke Lab

4. Never used a LAB putter, but the LAB design is why I went with the toe up odyssey to test the concept at a lower price point.

5. I know the putter is am using is similar but not lie angle balanced to the extent that the LAB putters are.  For that reason I would love to try the LAB putter.

6. I would absolutely post results.  I have a 14’ birdie ball putting mat which allow me

to share statistics of the two putters compared at 4’, 8’ and 12’ putting lengths throughout the offseason.

1. City, State? Orlando FL

2. Handicap? 0
3. What is your current putter? LAB DF

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Love my Lab DF on short range putts but having a harder time with longer one, feels a little too heavy. Also it take a lot of Realestate in my bag lol

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Edited by mojo33543

1. New York, NY

2. 15
3. Odyssey WHP 2 CS

4. No but I want to! 

5. Recently have fallen in love with center shafted putters and love the idea of a perfectly balanced one. My biggest issue with CS putters is keeping the head stable through the stroke. Having a putter like this that eliminates turning due to torque through the stroke would (IMO) greatly improve my putting 

6. Yes!

1. City, State? Nashville, TN

2. Handicap? 14
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey Ten

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Only in a pro shop

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I've struggled with the look of the DF 2.1 and B.2, but the MEAZZ.1 seems like it might be more appealing at the ball. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yep!

1. location... 71064, Louisiana

2. Handicap... 3, formerly +1
3. current putter? Titleist Scotty Cameron Santa Fe 2

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter... no, have not

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter... The design intrigues me, makes sense and I am open to anything that can help with 40% of the game (putting)!

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos... yes, I am a golfaholic whose bucket list goal is to, at age 68, get back to scratch golf after a long hiatus. I will yak it up online and in person. Forum activity is a big part of my time and I will gladly brag about positive results! Count me in on the team!

1. City, State? Pittsburgh, PA

2. Handicap? 9.5
3. What is your current putter? TP MILLS BLADE

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? NO

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I have read nothing but great things about LAB putters. I used to use a mallet style before and feel like LAB would be a great opportunity to get into a Mallet. I feel i am already a good putter but this might take it to the next level

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? I will test throughout the winter in different conditions as i have multiple trips planned. 

1. City, State? Philadelphia, PA (Play out of Wilmington, DE)

2. Handicap? 8.2
3. What is your current putter? Currently gaming a Odyssey Double Wide Armlock playing at 39" with a Jumbomax 17' grip.  Just put this into play in the last week - previously was playing the DJ Taylormade Spider.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I am constantly tinkering with golf clubs to try out new technology and features which is why I have recently switched to an armlock.  Even at an 8.2 handicap I am averaging 35.6 putts per round which is pretty horrendous for my cap.  I would love to see what sort of impact the L.A.B. MEAZZ.1 putter would have on my putting statistics.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of course! I play at least once a week and practice multiple times a week.  With the winter months approaching here on the east coast I have set up some putting practice in my home and hit at least 50 putts a day.

1. Corpus Christi, TX

2. 14.1 (trending down)
3. Odyssey Toe Up #1

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I have used the “toe up” odyssey putter for the last 5ish seasons (since it was released) and it has been great for my game. I struggled with My alignment at first but have since dialed it in. I have always been a fan of LAB as they take a similar idea and put way more tech and care into each piece. I would live to try a LAB. I think a more custom version of a toe up like the LAB would really help my game.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely!

1. City, State?  Vancouver, BC, Canada

2. Handicap? 15
3. What is your current putter? Cleveland model 6

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, DF 2.1

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  I really liked the DF 2.1, but the lie angle and weight didn't feel natural as did the look.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes, definitely

On 10/25/2021 at 10:08 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State?  Gastonia, NC

2. Handicap?  10.5
3. What is your current putter?   Odyssey O-works #7s 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  No

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  It looks similar style wise to my existing, and I've heard good things about L.A.B. putters

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Aboslutely

That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!

1. City, State? Big Stone Gap, VA

2. Handicap? 6.2
3. What is your current putter? Ping Heppler Tyne 3

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? I have not but they look awesome!

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I absolutely LOVE putters and tweaking with my putters.  These look epic and I would love to give one a shot!

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Heck ya!

1. City, State?

Vancouver Washington, just 2 hours away from their headquarters. 

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current putter?

L.A.B. DF 2.1 34” 68 lie angle with a stability tour shaft

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

See above 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?

Switching to the LAB dramatically improved my putting from inside 15’. The looks of the DF took awhile to get used to, and the MEZZ definitely fits my eye much better. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

Of course, and being so close to headquarters, I can work directly with LAB. 

1. City, State? Chico, CA

2. Handicap? 9
3. What is your current putter? Wilson Harmonized 425

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No, but I keep eyeing the discount racks

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Been thinking about the L.A.B. putter a lot, and love the technology in them

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!

Ping G425 MAX Flat Big + (Grand Bassara 29R)

Adams Idea Pro A12 Proto 16* and 20* (Adams Ultralight 50 Ladies)

Honma Rose Proto 4-9  (Bassara 50HI)

ProtoC P2 46.5* (Bassara 50HI)

Ping Glide 4 52* and 58* (BAssara 50HI)

McGregor Bobby Grace VFoil M5K Putter

-Ogden, UT

-Bettinardi BB39

-No

-Engineering and Data drive progression, L.A.B. seems willing to push the boundaries outside of the norm to explore what's possible. I would love to be a part of that process!

Recently, Ive been strugling with putting, averaging around 40-45 putts/18 after switching out of a TM Spider.  I believe your approach to design of equipment will drastically help many golfers' game improve!

-yes

1. City, State? Chicago, IL

2. Handicap? 3.7
3. What is your current putter? Tommy Armour Impact 3 CB (cut down to 34" with a counterweight)

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? I have not but have been interested 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I like how they offer custom weighting options and I think a company just focused on making a better putter has a lot to offer.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes, absolutely

1. Bloomingdale, IL

2. 20

3. Evnroll ER7

4. No

5. The concept of lie angle balancing is very intriguing to me.  I've been told that I should be using a face balanced putter and at a different fitting that I need one with slight toe hang.  Neither seems to make a big difference so this concept would be worth a try.

6. Absolutely

1. City, State? Dallas, TX

2. Handicap? 16
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 2 Ball Ten

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes I used a not fit for me blade

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?  I have always struggled with putting and believe with the right fit the lie angle balance can help. I enjoy the wing style putters and with how I aim center shafts have always worked well for me. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes 

PING G430 MAX 10K DRIVER w/ACCRA TZX 255

PING G430 MAX 3W w/ACCRA FX 2.0 200F

PING G425 MAX 7W w/ACCRA FX 2.0 200F

PING G425 5H w/ACCRA FX 2.0 200H

PING G425 6H w/ACCRA FX 2.0 200H

PING G425 6-SW w/ACCRA ICWT 95

PING GLIDE 4.0 60-10S w/ACCRA 105i

LAB LINK.1 w/LAB x ACCRA

PING ZING 2 PLD CUSTOM (Just in case) 

1. City, State?  Tampa FL

2. Handicap? 6
3. What is your current putter? Sachs Parente

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes. I was one of the first to buy the original DF

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? Want to see how it performs versus the original

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? ABSOLUTLEY

1. City, State? Hartford, CT/ Metropolitan NY

2. Handicap? +2
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 2 ball ten.

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, had a DF 2.1 w/ LAGP shaft used for a college season. Sold it on the BST. 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I couldn't keep the DF 2.1 because I struggled mightily with long putts. My speed was horrible and after tinkering with other "normal" putters I realized i was just a lot better with those putters. I was very good inside 5feet or so with the DF 2.1, and if the MEZZ.1 can perform like the DF2.1 but with better feel from outside of 20 feet or so, I'm sold on the lab. From the looks of it, a a more conventional mallet with LAB's no torque tech could be a sweet combination!

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely!

1. City, State? Cherry Hill, NJ

2. Handicap? 13
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey O-Works #7

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I've seen various reviews on Youtube and all the science and tech has piqued my interest. I'm a fan of fang putters and would like to see if the new concepts will improve my game.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES

1. City, State? Greenwood, IN

2. Handicap? 10
3. What is your current putter? Ping Karsten series Craz-e

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I am a certified club ho, and I love trying new clubs!

G400 Max 9* Ping tour 65r   

G410 17.5* Atmos Blue 7r

G25 23* oban devotion

G400 5-U AWT 2.0

Tour-W 56* AWT

Karsten Craz-e

Black Hoofer C-1 

K Sig

1. City, State? San Diego, CA

2. Handicap? 7.6
3. What is your current putter? Cameron Newport 2 Studio Style

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? The tech in the putter looks amazing and would love to see if it can improve my putting.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes.

**WITB** **Driver**: Titleist TS2 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Elite Orange S **3 Wood**: Adams Idea XTD 15* Super S Hybrid w/ Fubuki AX350 S **Utility**: Titleist 818H2 19* and 23* w/ Fujikura Motore TS HB 8.8 **5-PW**: Titleist AP3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lites **WEDGES**: Titleist Vokey SM7 52* and 56* **PUTTER**: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 w/ Superstroke

1. City, State - Wilmington, DE

2. Handicap - 18.3
3. Current putter - Phantom X 5.5

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? - No.

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
- I’ve been hearing (and reading) a lot of good things about the putter and would like to discover myself if it can really be beneficial to my putting.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Definitely.

Driver: Paradym

Fairway:  Paradym X / Beres S-05

Hybrids: Honma Beres U06 19 degrees / U05 22 degrees

Irons: Epic Forged Star 6-SW

Wedge: Callaway JAWS MD5 46 / 60

Putter: 2021 Phantom X 5.5

1. City, State? Estero FL

2. Handicap? 2.8
3. What is your current putter? White Hot OG #7

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I've been interested in your putters for awhile, I love the engineering behind your designs and with the new MEAZZ 1 the shape looks awesome. I've tried almost every putter with a similar shape and think I could give excellent feedback and comparison. I'm always looking to improve my putting from practicing everyday to evaluating my stroke and set with trackman.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely

1. City, State? San Francisco, California

2. Handicap? 1
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron newport w/ stability shaft

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? I haven't had the opportunity 

5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter? I work at a golf store in retail and I know that we sell L.A.B. putters, but whenever I am asked about them I don't have much to go off of and would love to voice my own experience to our customers. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!