2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Uneekor EYE Mini

Callaswag

8 minutes ago, Z1ggy16 said:

So no different then when you needed a foresight Basic plan for $199 a year to have the data available to send to the connector. 

Correct, they do offer a unlocked also. Unlocked just means no yearly fees for the software refine+ and 3rd party connector. So far, for me the refine+ is not worth the extra money and I will not extend after the free trial. Hearing that they are reworking it all to a new software called "Game Day" which is supposedly coming soon and will have 4k and better simulator software. 

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

28 minutes ago, kyle75 said:

I bought one from Gungho Golf.  They have not been answering emails or texts from me.  Has anyone had issues with them

My experience with Gungho Golf has been extremely positive. He posts on here regularly in the instruction section bet if you message he will answer.   

• Like 1

Vokeys SM9 56,60

14 minutes ago, Z1ggy16 said:

So no different then when you needed a foresight Basic plan for $199 a year to have the data available to send to the connector. 

correct, uneeker copied foresight's business model.  That's what prevented me from buying one when the eye mini first dropped.  You are paying $16.66/month forever for something that should be free.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sethdavidsdad said:

Correct, they do offer a unlocked also. Unlocked just means no yearly fees for the software refine+ and 3rd party connector. So far, for me the refine+ is not worth the extra money and I will not extend after the free trial. Hearing that they are reworking it all to a new software called "Game Day" which is supposedly coming soon and will have 4k and better simulator software. 

That's exciting!  May have to research that!

2 hours ago, sethdavidsdad said:

no unlocking but have to pay for 3rd party connector. $199 per year for the 3rd party connector

That's extremely interesting because the conversation I had with someone in California said that there was no additional software needed. If it's a subscription, I'm going to be very upset. That was the main deciding factor. I want to own it and not constantly shell out.

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

4 minutes ago, karstens_ghost said:

That's extremely interesting because the conversation I had with someone in California said that there was no additional software needed. If it's a subscription, I'm going to be very upset. That was the main deciding factor. I want to own it and not constantly shell out.

Just to hit balls and get the "view software" (practice range) there is no additional charge. For 3rd party software to work or simulation software you have to pay a subscription, of course this is in the USA. Maybe you get the unlocked version with no subscription? Don't know maybe why the higher price outside the USA. 

uneekor.png

Vokeys SM9 56,60

Good question. I'll be going back to the guy I spoke with if it ends up being $$. I saw the same thing, but now, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Ping-logo-283444624.jpeg 410LST 9º (TourX) RogueST 3D (ADDI 6X) [OMG what?], 425 3w 14.5º (TourX), 430 3h 19º & 4 iCross (HZRDUS Red 6.0), i230 5-U, G4 54º, GFP 59º (DART105F4). 2021 Fetch (BGT Tour Black).

"Golf is just a dance with a stick, and a ball tells you how good a dancer you are."  LCP150mm in your fairway should be a full-time rule.

2 hours ago, Rory4Pres said:

correct, uneeker copied foresight's business model.  That's what prevented me from buying one when the eye mini first dropped.  You are paying $16.66/month forever for something that should be free.

Because some biz strategy person realized that you can make more money off selling it more like SaaS rather than a piece of hardware. 

It sucks for us because we gain nothing with that delivery method (unlike say Azure or AWS) but end up paying more in the long term.

I hear other industries are doing this, with companies like BMW floating the idea of making packages for cars a sub model, i.e. pay to "unlock" heated and cooled seats for $30/mo vs $1500 all at once. I don't know if that's true, implemented or a rumor I just read online but honestly it would not shock me as companies need to continually figure out how to squeeze every single dollar from us. 

19 hours ago, kyle75 said:

I bought one from Gungho Golf.  They have not been answering emails or texts from me.  Has anyone had issues with them

Sorry to hear this! Got your PM, just waiting on your name or order number so my team can get on this pronto. We’re typically very responsive to emails and texts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Magnil said:

Pricing in Europe is ridiculous, almost double price or am I missing something? Anyone knows the reason for this or if it is going to change?

Read that it is region locked, are all Uneekor LM:s region locked?

Pricing in A/NZ is ridiculous as well. There's a rumour that you can region-unlock, but I haven't been offered that, and I called the US office. They said if you had any warranty issues, it would have to go through the US anyhow, so better to buy in-region.

The deal they're giving people in the US is just bonkers. I wish that was better understood. It's abjectly unfair, and I've let them know it. I don't mind the price I've paid, but it burns me that people in the US are paying 40% less.

@uneekor if you're listening, you need to do better.

• Like 1

> (Make sure you see updates below.)

48 hours in, and I do not recommend this product.

Pretty much neutral now.

I'm going to go on a rant, so let me give you the tl;dr:

The product itself flashes like a disco, alignment is questionable, and connectivity is poor. (See Update3)

iPad app disconnects without warning, misses shots, and crashes.

Launcher software doesn't allow switching to wifi. (See Update3)

Wrong information from staff, wrong listed region, and the non-US tax is ABSURD.

The rest of this is going to be a comprehensive accounting of my experiences, including some minutiae. I want to be very clear that for the device, most or all of this can be corrected by software updates desperately needed. I hope that in a few months from now, I can come back here and say "I'm glad I stuck with it", but right now I'm a very disappointed customer.

If you decide to read on, put on a helmet and be brave...

---

UPDATE1: 

Apparently I misunderstood about the 3rd party connector. (I didn't, but let's go with it.) The information on the website was correct (even though the rep said it wasn't on my call, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.) You have to get the "Pro" package as a minimum, and that's $199/year. Alternatively the $1999 Legend thing is perpetual and you get Refine+, but they're allegedly replacing that soon. Now to send off other tech questions to support...

UPDATE2:

Region still set to US, but Uneekor has me as "EU". There's clearly something going weird about it, but I'm also able to keep up to date. My countdown of 90 days resets, so I'll leave this one alone and follow up on other issues.

UPDATE3:

Now we're getting somewhere.

I was given a beta firmware update. Very simple process, and the device updated. This fixed the issue with the wifi not being seen on the laptop, and thus the device can now connect directly to my house wifi like it was supposed to.

Simple thing, but this sorta unlocks some other fixes. Being able to use my Windows machine instead of the iPad Pro, the software didn't crap out, didn't crash, and caught every shot. I haven't tested with the iPad yet whether the stability is based on the use of house wifi, or not. But the Windows software also allows you to set your elevation (altitude) manually to a specific number. Yay! This is good, and I am fairly sure it does not exist as an option in the iPad (yet).

Next up, I've asked about the disco lights. I sent them a video, and I'm asking whether it's expected behaviour, or if there's a way to turn it off, etc. This did not change with the new firmware.

At the moment, still looking at accuracy, but the new firmware *seems* to be handling partial shots better. It's passing the eye test where it wasn't yesterday. Minor quirks where you'd see a GCQuad have minor quirks. At the moment, it's seeming to come up a little short in carry, but until I can test this outside with premium balls, I'm going to say that's Indoor Swing Syndrome for now.

Definitely avoid the iPad setup for now. If you get one, use Windows to get going if you can.

UPDATE4:

I got an update on the disco lights. Works as designed was the first reply. I told them that it was hard to believe that the backlight turning back on each time was right or a good idea, and they've apparently filed it with the developers. I get all the flashing otherwise, as it all indicates things, but the backlight is a sticking point. Maybe in a future update, right?

I'm going to take a break from this due to travel. I'm decidedly neutral on this product, but neutral as in I wouldn't any longer say "avoid", but I wouldn't "recommend" it. If you know what you're getting, then you might get a very good machine and the problems don't bother you. By all means, if you're on the fence, it's better to have this than have nothing in the category. It's a good machine, and get that beta in and use a Windows box. Just understand that if your use case different, you may see some of this.

My thanks to the Uneekor people. They've been attentive and helped when they can. 

---

This accounting of my first two days with a Uneekor Eye Mini is being written up here, and then I'm going to send it to their customer service. I haven't done that yet, and so if I seem whiny about it, I'd agree. I have not yet given them a chance to make fixes in my personal scenario, or widely with the software.

I received my Uneekor Eye Mini from DHL Friday afternoon. I had them pull it aside so I could have it for the long Labour Day (NZ) weekend. Let's start with pricing, and then I'll explain why it annoys me. I purchased from GOLFSIM AUSTRALIA, and they have been very good. Communicated well, and have answered every email. Definitely a good business. Here's how it broke down for me, all in US dollars, having put everything on the US Amex:

I paid GolfSim US$4543.10 on the 27th of September. (It was AU$6600, plus AU$384 shipping). Thus I paid US$4290 and US$250 shipping at a time when in the US it was $3499. Shipping is what it is out here, so whatever. But $3499 is pre-tax, and I pay about way too damn much in import fees. Those are my choosing, but it's fair to say that I overpaid by almost US$800 (Plus the additional tax on that 800…) Given that there were plenty of shops charging $3300, I can fairly say I was out a thousand bucks on this. An extra 30% is absurd when you look at most other large purchases being under 10% markup.

But maybe you're in the US and this doesn't affect you. Lucky you. Lucky me, too; I'm headed to the US next week. I had every option to purchase it in the US, saving the money. I had a conversation with a Uneekor sales pro (won't name here) who said I should definitely buy within the region. If I were to have any problems, I'd have to go through that retailer anyhow. So I bit that bullet for that reason, and because he said that "3rd party software just works; you don't need to buy anything extra."

Not only was he wrong to the tune of $200/year, my device showed up, "REGION: US". Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. (See Update2)

OK, so it was incorrect info, and the website was correct (I mentioned that, but was told it was wrong. Again, oof.) But here we are. I have a device. YAY! NEW TOY!

Setup should be easy… right?

Nope. So I went through the entire User Manual, and clearly that hasn't been proofed or updated. In order to connect it to your wifi, you need to connect it directly to a router on your home network. Can do. I follow all the steps, but it FAILS to find any wifi to connect to. It doesn't *list* the wifis in this area. Thus I can't enter the password. (It should be manual anyhow in case you don't have a public-facing wifi, but whatever.) Thus I can only connect to it by ethernet direct into a router to get the licensing sorted. I do that. Perpetual license added, and didn't turn on the demos yet. (See Update3)

I connect my iPad Pro to it with the View software. That only crashed twice. Took it to the range, and tried it out. Not bad. As long as you leave the 3-d range on, and direct connect, it seems to catch your shots. Later, I found that the next time I used it, it would not stay connected. iPad constantly lost the 3rd shot or later unless you shut off and launch it again. Annoying.

Performance seemed to be ok, even with range balls. The range balls certainly didn't match the algorithm with driver though. But they're crap balls, so whatever. I know this happens with a quad, so full shots seem good. Alignment was a bit off though. It seems to read the left-right at about 60-70% of reality. (See Update3)

So I went home, and I've started hitting indoors where I can. I can tell you it's bloody awful with partial shots. Not even close to reality. Apex was never right, and it was acting like some short low runner with 5k backspin is going to check up instantly. It's fairly funny it's so bad. (See Update3)

Anyhow, the software and the firmware leave a lot to be desired. Here's a list as I remember it:

- As mentioned, the iPad app crashes, and fails to record many shots. It's under 2m from the unit when it's directly connected, but it really had a bad day. It would read green/connected, but that shot would not go through, and it didn't play it back after it reconnected.

- The thing is a Studio 54 disco looking for a ball. The backlighting for the e-paper screen constantly flickers on and off as a ball goes near the hitting zone. It often will pick up the just-hit ball way off to the side as out-of-zone, so you miss the data it has for the prior shot. Thus I put the boxes on the iPad to watch the data, and it would constantly lose those shots. Losing data is a horrible thing; it's reading every shot, but because my club might be in the ball zone, it stops displaying it. You can press `data` and get the prior shot, but it's annoying. In addition, I'm in a well -lit area, and I turned off the backlighting. Nope. Next ball, it turns it back on. Nothing you can set. (See Update4)

- As mentioned, it has me in the wrong region. (See Update2)

- There is only a manual setting of 0, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000ft elevation. Otherwise, you get the barometer. I just want to set it to 300ft and leave it, but can't. (See Update3; it's manual in the Windows View app settings)

- The alignment method with the two balls isn't accurate. How do I know this? I measured it. Ends up about 2-3º off. It can be accounted for, but manual alignment seems better.

- On the picky side of things, They give you a case - very tight and a pain to get it in and out. But this giant case doesn't have a place for a tablet. Seemed a strange choice.

- On the e-paper screen, it shows "left" and "right". The iPad View software seem to think you'll understand negative and positive. Sorry, but that's just poor. (Update3 this is different on Windows)

There are some other quirks, and I'll talk about them later to the right people. But for right now, this is too much. If you're on the fence and you're buying soon, go with the GC3/BLM. Right now, I'm really wishing I had. And I'm really wishing I hadn't been given incorrect information.

Uneekor, happy to discuss, but as I said, I'll be lodging this with customer service.

(At this point, after Update3, I'm feeling more optimistic. It helps that I have a career in technology, so working with their tech support is relatively normal/easy for me personally. I'm feeling like this can all get saved with some more updates and me getting over the non-American tax.)

Edited by karstens_ghost
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, karstens_ghost said:

There are some other quirks, and I'll talk about them later to the right people. But for right now, this is too much. If you're on the fence and you're buying soon, go with the GC3/BLM. Right now, I'm really wishing I had. And I'm really wishing I hadn't been given incorrect information.

Uneekor, happy to discuss, but as I said, I'll be lodging this with customer service.

have you tried a BLM? I just borrowed one from my club house and had it for a week. I was so frustrated with it that I stopped using it after a few days. Mainly, it’s useless in an indoor sim without a subscription and they won’t sell you a monthly subscription. I was so frustrated that I decided to go Eye Mini but now you are making me rethink that. 

can anyone of these companies get it right?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GolfANA said:

have you tried a BLM? I just borrowed one from my club house and had it for a week. I was so frustrated with it that I stopped using it after a few days. Mainly, it’s useless in an indoor sim without a subscription and they won’t sell you a monthly subscription. I was so frustrated that I decided to go Eye Mini but now you are making me rethink that. 

can anyone of these companies get it right?

I have not. Only a quad that they own at the range, and saw that everyone seemed happy with the results of the ball, etc.

I honestly think the actual data will only improve. It's the rest of (points everywhere) all of *this* shyte that I'm not thrilled with. The good part about the Eye mini is the 3D range is a perpetual forever comes-with license. I'll add to the saga when I hear from them.

On 10/22/2023 at 1:28 AM, karstens_ghost said:

48 hours in, and I do not recommend this product.

I'm going to go on a rant, so let me give you the tl;dr:

The product itself flashes like a disco, alignment is questionable, and connectivity is poor.

iPad app disconnects without warning, misses shots, and crashes.

Launcher software doesn't allow switching to wifi.

Wrong information from staff, wrong listed region, and the non-US tax is ABSURD.

The rest of this is going to be a comprehensive accounting of my experiences, including some minutiae. I want to be very clear that for the device, most or all of this can be corrected by software updates desperately needed. I hope that in a few months from now, I can come back here and say "I'm glad I stuck with it", but right now I'm a very disappointed customer.

If you decide to read on, put on a helmet and be brave...

---

This accounting of my first two days with a Uneekor Eye Mini is being written up here, and then I'm going to send it to their customer service. I haven't done that yet, and so if I seem whiny about it, I'd agree. I have not yet given them a chance to make fixes in my personal scenario, or widely with the software.

I received my Uneekor Eye Mini from DHL Friday afternoon. I had them pull it aside so I could have it for the long Labour Day (NZ) weekend. Let's start with pricing, and then I'll explain why it annoys me. I purchased from GOLFSIM AUSTRALIA, and they have been very good. Communicated well, and have answered every email. Definitely a good business. Here's how it broke down for me, all in US dollars, having put everything on the US Amex:

I paid GolfSim US$4543.10 on the 27th of September. (It was AU$6600, plus AU$384 shipping). Thus I paid US$4290 and US$250 shipping at a time when in the US it was $3499. Shipping is what it is out here, so whatever. But $3499 is pre-tax, and I pay about way too damn much in import fees. Those are my choosing, but it's fair to say that I overpaid by almost US$800 (Plus the additional tax on that 800…) Given that there were plenty of shops charging $3300, I can fairly say I was out a thousand bucks on this. An extra 30% is absurd when you look at most other large purchases being under 10% markup.

But maybe you're in the US and this doesn't affect you. Lucky you. Lucky me, too; I'm headed to the US next week. I had every option to purchase it in the US, saving the money. I had a conversation with a Uneekor sales pro (won't name here) who said I should definitely buy within the region. If I were to have any problems, I'd have to go through that retailer anyhow. So I bit that bullet for that reason, and because he said that "3rd party software just works; you don't need to buy anything extra."

Not only was he wrong to the tune of $200/year, my device showed up, "REGION: US". Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

OK, so it was incorrect info, and the website was correct (I mentioned that, but was told it was wrong. Again, oof.) But here we are. I have a device. YAY! NEW TOY!

Setup should be easy… right?

Nope. So I went through the entire User Manual, and clearly that hasn't been proofed or updated. In order to connect it to your wifi, you need to connect it directly to a router on your home network. Can do. I follow all the steps, but it FAILS to find any wifi to connect to. It doesn't *list* the wifis in this area. Thus I can't enter the password. (It should be manual anyhow in case you don't have a public-facing wifi, but whatever.) Thus I can only connect to it by ethernet direct into a router to get the licensing sorted. I do that. Perpetual license added, and didn't turn on the demos yet.

I connect my iPad Pro to it with the View software. That only crashed twice. Took it to the range, and tried it out. Not bad. As long as you leave the 3-d range on, and direct connect, it seems to catch your shots. Later, I found that the next time I used it, it would not stay connected. iPad constantly lost the 3rd shot or later unless you shut off and launch it again. Annoying.

Performance seemed to be ok, even with range balls. The range balls certainly didn't match the algorithm with driver though. But they're crap balls, so whatever. I know this happens with a quad, so full shots seem good. Alignment was a bit off though. It seems to read the left-right at about 60-70% of reality.

So I went home, and I've started hitting indoors where I can. I can tell you it's bloody awful with partial shots. Not even close to reality. Apex was never right, and it was acting like some short low runner with 5k backspin is going to check up instantly. It's fairly funny it's so bad.

Anyhow, the software and the firmware leave a lot to be desired. Here's a list as I remember it:

- As mentioned, the iPad app crashes, and fails to record many shots. It's under 2m from the unit when it's directly connected, but it really had a bad day. It would read green/connected, but that shot would not go through, and it didn't play it back after it reconnected.

- The thing is a Studio 54 disco looking for a ball. The backlighting for the e-paper screen constantly flickers on and off as a ball goes near the hitting zone. It often will pick up the just-hit ball way off to the side as out-of-zone, so you miss the data it has for the prior shot. Thus I put the boxes on the iPad to watch the data, and it would constantly lose those shots. Losing data is a horrible thing; it's reading every shot, but because my club might be in the ball zone, it stops displaying it. You can press `data` and get the prior shot, but it's annoying. In addition, I'm in a well -lit area, and I turned off the backlighting. Nope. Next ball, it turns it back on. Nothing you can set.

- As mentioned, it has me in the wrong region.

- There is only a manual setting of 0, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000ft elevation. Otherwise, you get the barometer. I just want to set it to 300ft and leave it, but can't.

- The alignment method with the two balls isn't accurate. How do I know this? I measured it. Ends up about 2-3º off. It can be accounted for, but manual alignment seems better.

- On the picky side of things, They give you a case - very tight and a pain to get it in and out. But this giant case doesn't have a place for a tablet. Seemed a strange choice.

- On the e-paper screen, it shows "left" and "right". The iPad and View software seem to think you'll understand negative and positive. Sorry, but that's just poor.

Wow.  You'd expect 1 or 2 minor issues when paying this much for a fairly new product but what you've mentioned, I'd just flat out return it.

If it doesn't record every shot and record every shot well, then what's the point....  I mean, if you are playing sim golf and have to hit a 3/4 knock down shot under the trees and it can't read it, I'd just turn it off after 2 shot attempts.  I wouldn't even want to have to hit the 2nd shot because after the first, it's no longer realistic to real golf.

the GC3/blm software options suck and the price is too high in my opinion.  

I wonder how many of your issues have to do with the US region.  Might explain why they haven't released it for the globe.

Anyways, sorry your experience has sucked.  Think we all had pretty big expectations for the eye mini so anything less than seamless and awesome is unacceptable.  

1 hour ago, Rory4Pres said:

Wow.  You'd expect 1 or 2 minor issues when paying this much for a fairly new product but what you've mentioned, I'd just flat out return it.

If it doesn't record every shot and record every shot well, then what's the point....  I mean, if you are playing sim golf and have to hit a 3/4 knock down shot under the trees and it can't read it, I'd just turn it off after 2 shot attempts.  I wouldn't even want to have to hit the 2nd shot because after the first, it's no longer realistic to real golf.

the GC3/blm software options suck and the price is too high in my opinion.  

I wonder how many of your issues have to do with the US region.  Might explain why they haven't released it for the globe.

Anyways, sorry your experience has sucked.  Think we all had pretty big expectations for the eye mini so anything less than seamless and awesome is unacceptable.  

All good. I'm really hoping that things can be addressed. Returning it would cost me dearly as well; I'd be better off on-selling it. Just a reality of not being in the States.

But I'm patient. I want to give them a chance to make this right, and I'll be updating as we go. If they do or don't, I'm sure there will be plenty of people wanting to know.

18 hours ago, karstens_ghost said:

All good. I'm really hoping that things can be addressed. Returning it would cost me dearly as well; I'd be better off on-selling it. Just a reality of not being in the States.

But I'm patient. I want to give them a chance to make this right, and I'll be updating as we go. If they do or don't, I'm sure there will be plenty of people wanting to know.

I hate that things are going so poorly for you. Really haven't played a round on simulator yet with mine. Weather has been perfect here the last few weeks so all of my time has been on the course. Only hit a few balls here and there on the eye mini. I have seen a lot of posts with issues on facebook hoping most of these issues get taken care of before I have to play indoors for the next few months. 

• Like 1

Vokeys SM9 56,60

• 1 month later...

Hi all - I am in the market and stuck between the EYE Mini and the BLP-Ball Only unit. The biggest thing I want is range capability. I’m not worried about the sim software. The big downsides of the BLP is the subscription model. Can anybody attest to how the EYE Mini is working for you? I like that you get the basic range software without any additional cost. I found a great deal, but I just need some reassurance. I feel like both units are reliable and accurate, but I want somebody with actual unit experience to give some insight. Thanks!

Taylormade Qi10 10.5˚ Ventus Blue Velocore+ 

Taylormade Qi10 3W 15˚ KBS TD 

Taylormade Qi10 Tour 5W 18˚ KBS TD 

Ping G425 22˚H - KBS Tour Prototype

PXG 0317T 5-GW KBS Tour

Vokey SM9 54˚-10S and 58˚-08M KBS Tour

Spider Tour CB 38" or Lajosi Lawson Longneck Proto

Maxfli Tour X

Well...I bit the bullet and purchased. Ended up paying $3532 out the door for the EYE Mini. I would say that is a steal....if anybody has any tips and tricks please let me know.

The biggest deciding factor for me was:

1) Ball and club data without paying any extra fees

2) Optional subscriptions if you want sim. (I plan to use this more for range practice) so no extra cost for me

3) Heavy duty carrying case

4) Uneekor has been an industry giant and I do trust them

5) Cheaper plans if I do decide to test out simulation

I am excited! 

• Like 1

PXG 0317T 5-GW KBS Tour

Maxfli Tour X

How aggravating is the Eye Mini to move around for right handed and left handed players? My son plays left handed and I was really wanting a ceiling mounted LM. I found a ceiling mounted LM that has never been mentioned here but looks really good from an established Canadian company, but I know Uneekor is well respected. But anyway, is moving the Eye Mini around worth the hassle? Thanks!

image.png.96dfc1a322d2f6ce9ea9b0646a0eba06.png

Cobra LTDx 9º Driver HZRDUS Blue RDX 6.5 

Cobra Radspeed 3wood 14½º Motore X F3 6S

Bullet Ti-Lies 7wood (mid 1990's) Harrison Pro shaft XS

2023 Cobra King Tec Utility 2 iron 17º KBS $-Taper Lite stiff

2023 Cobra King Tour 4-GW Nippon Pro Modus³ Tour 105s

Kirkland V2 Wedges

2024 Odyssey AI Cruiser Jailbird

Winn Dri-Tac Wrap Standard grips

Kirkland V3 Performance Plus | Callaway ERC soft | Vice Pro/Plus 

51 minutes ago, golf-RN said:

How aggravating is the Eye Mini to move around for right handed and left handed players? My son plays left handed and I was really wanting a ceiling mounted LM. I found a ceiling mounted LM that has never been mentioned here but looks really good from an established Canadian company, but I know Uneekor is well respected. But anyway, is moving the Eye Mini around worth the hassle? Thanks!

Pretty simple but If you are both going to be playing at the same time it would be a hassle. 

Vokeys SM9 56,60

33 minutes ago, sethdavidsdad said:

Pretty simple but If you are both going to be playing at the same time it would be a hassle. 

That's kinda what I was thinking. He would be hitting/playing on his own quite a bit, but we would be playing a lot together. Thank you!!

image.png.96dfc1a322d2f6ce9ea9b0646a0eba06.png

Cobra LTDx 9º Driver HZRDUS Blue RDX 6.5 

Cobra Radspeed 3wood 14½º Motore X F3 6S

Bullet Ti-Lies 7wood (mid 1990's) Harrison Pro shaft XS

2023 Cobra King Tec Utility 2 iron 17º KBS $-Taper Lite stiff

2023 Cobra King Tour 4-GW Nippon Pro Modus³ Tour 105s

Kirkland V2 Wedges

2024 Odyssey AI Cruiser Jailbird

Winn Dri-Tac Wrap Standard grips

Kirkland V3 Performance Plus | Callaway ERC soft | Vice Pro/Plus 

6 hours ago, golf-RN said:

That's kinda what I was thinking. He would be hitting/playing on his own quite a bit, but we would be playing a lot together. Thank you!!

If you're alternating, you'll hate it. You have to align it each time.

It's no different from any other optical.

If you want a ground unit and you have lefties, you're better with radar.

4 hours ago, karstens_ghost said:

If you're alternating, you'll hate it. You have to align it each time.

It's no different from any other optical.

If you want a ground unit and you have lefties, you're better with radar.

Uneekor just posted on their Facebook account they will have an alignment rod (similar to Foresights) that will align the eye mini. New units will ship the the rod and they will post details for previous owners like us on how to get the device.

• Thanks 1

Vokeys SM9 56,60

4 hours ago, sethdavidsdad said:

Uneekor just posted on their Facebook account they will have an alignment rod (similar to Foresights) that will align the eye mini. New units will ship the the rod and they will post details for previous owners like us on how to get the device.

Do you have a link to the post? I am not finding this. It would be awesome if this is true!

• Like 1

PXG 0317T 5-GW KBS Tour

Maxfli Tour X