2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: StrackaLine Ultimate Member Testing Experience! 10 Testers Needed!

545088304_StrackaLineMembertesting.png.82388fe31ef9d14825242695c64b65f3.png

Our members are very familiar with StrackaLine and their precision Green Reading and Yardage Books. StrackaLine's "The Book" has been used by the players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, and at the collegiate level. We have once again teamed up with StrackaLine for an exciting member testing opportunity our members. We are looking for 10 testers to review their Green Reading and Yardage Book, plus their digital GPS and Make Putt Feature.

About StrackaLine's Green Reading and Yardage Books
StrackaLine's world renowned laser scanned greens guides have been helping golfers make more putts since 2007. Search 10,000+ courses available for greens guides and 36,000+ courses available for yardage books from across the world. Their USGA compliant greens guides offer a level of detail and accuracy not available anywhere else for the most precise green reading. Yardage books include complete tee-to-green measurements for every hole. 

About StrackaLine's Digital GPS and Make Putt Feature
The ultimate tool for competitive players, StrackaLine’s interactive GPS and Make Putt feature will give you full knowledge of the course from tee-to-green before and during play. Testers will receive all-access for one year.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City and State?

2. Handicap?

3. Search for your home course HERE.

4. What is your home course?

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game?

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?

That's it. GolfWRX and StrackaLine will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. City and State? - Lima, Ohio

2. Handicap? - 7.3

3. Search for your home course HERE

4. What is your home course?- Delphos Country Club, Delphos, Ohio

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? - Give me a better idea of how the course slopes and where to hit the ball to leave myself in better spots! 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Yes, of course! 

1. Nashville, TN

2. 4.9

3. Search for your home course HERE.

4. Home course is Harpeth Hills golf course in Nashville

5. There are a number of greens out there that I can never get right and even after playing there for years I misread about 20% of my putts. A book would be very helpful, particularly on the back 9. 

6. Would love to share my experience and keep a detailed log of all rounds using the Strackaline as well as answer questions

Mizuno STZ 230 9.5* - Vanquish 4R

Mizuno STZ 230 Hybrid 21* - LIN-Q Blue (S)
Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 21.5* - Project X U-Steel 6.0

Maltby TS1-IM 5-GW - FST 125 (S)

Ben Hogan Equalizer II 54* - KBS Tour 120S

Ben Hogan Carnoustie 60*  - KBS Tour 120S

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

1. City and State? Cincinnati OH

2. Handicap? 4 

4. What is your home course? Walden Ponds Indian Springs OH

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game?  I coach High School Girls golf and we play at Walden Ponds A LOT for important events and tournaments. To have the edge and also help the girls prepare better for events. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES!

1. City and State? - Roslyn, NY

2. Handicap? 7.6

4. What is your home course? Engineers Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? - Engineers has some of the toughest and fastest greens I have ever played. Since green complextion is not considered when calculating course handicap, I struggle to score, even with handicapping.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testingthread, posting reviews and photos? - Yes

1. City and State?  Hackettstown, NJ

2. Handicap? +3.5

4. What is your home course? Fiddler's Elbow Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Playing in competitive events in New Jersey and New York, and using during casual play to improve course management and green reading.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. City and State? Gilbert, AZ

2. Handicap? 5.2

4. What is your home course? Gold Canyon Dinosaur Mountain

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Nothing worse than puring a shot or hitting a putt right on your target line, but to have a poor results. Yardages, slope, avoiding hazards, can all make or break a round.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely. 

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

1. City and State? Summerville, SC 

2. Handicap? 10

4. What is your home course? BERKELEY COUNTRY CLUB MONCKS CORNER, SC 

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? It would help me understand which portions of the green to aim for and what my strengths and weaknesses are in relation to how the hole is set up. It would help me save strokes every round with course layout and green reading. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?yes 

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

1. City and State? Commerce, MI

2. Handicap? 8

4. What is your home course? Brentwood Golf & Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? I've taken a new approach to reading greens and I would really like a way to compare my eyes to data. I think this way it could improve my "feel" of reading a putt with some verification.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5* w/Ventus TR Red 60

Taylormade Stealth Plus 5W 19*@ 17 w/Ventus TR Blue 80

Titleist TSR2 7W 21* @ 20.75 (C1) w/Tour AD-UB 80

Srixon ZX Utility 4 *23 w/ MMT 105

5-AW ZX7 w/Steelfiber 110cw

Titleist Vokey SM9 54* S Grind 

Titleist Vokey SM9 60* T 

Artisan 0127 w/ LAGP TPZ 105

1. City and State? Watsonville, Ca

2. Handicap? 9.7

4. What is your home course?  Spring Hills

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game?  Possibly but I really don't know.  

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes.

1. City and State?

Belleville, IL

2. Handicap?

Easy enough! 

4. What is your home course? 
Far Oaks GC (Passholder) Caseyville, IL

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game?

Properly reading greens, eliminating doubt and knowing where to place approach shots (for the times I actually hit my target… every now and again)

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? 110% yes!

1. City and State? - Shawnee, KS

2. Handicap? - 1.7

4. What is your home course?- Sunflower Hills - Bonner Springs (https://strackaline.com/courses/4593/info)

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? - Give me some help on the subtle slopes on the greens and planning approach shots so I can stay below the hole! 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - Yes, of course! 

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

1. City and State? Scottsdale, AZ

2. Handicap? +3.1

3. Search for your home course HEREhttps://strackaline.com/courses/2389/info

4. What is your home course? Firerock Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Statistically, putting is one of my weak areas. I put lots of work into my putting stroke but have always struggled with the reads. Always looking for something to help me improve my game. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. City and State? SLC,UT

2. Handicap?

4. What is your home course? https://strackaline.com/courses/6411/info https://strackaline.com/courses/4776/info

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? I've never had this level of detail but if I ever play at a higher end golf course for the first time, I look for a green book to purchase as I find it so useful playing courses for the first time with A LOT more information of fairway landing distance and green complexity. Even better if the book will show higher levels of details about the green complexity but I've never used one with slope/break. Playing without this knowledge can be tough as you sometimes have to experience the hard way of where not go place your ball. Having this information is so helpful and think it helps so much in how you approach a golf course without needing to play it 100x to know everything about it.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes, best part about this community. I've done this several times as a tester for a few clubs and a new shaft. I also participate when I buy new equipment and have some experience. I tend to shy away from speaking until I fill like I have a good understanding of equipment that I'm using.

1. City and State? Pittsburgh, Pa

2. Handicap? 18.1

4. What is your home course? https://strackaline.com/courses/gm/5793/info

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? This would help with picking lines off the tee, then would help with approach shots, then with shots around the green and putting on the green would be greatly helped. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely These things are what makes this site rock. 

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

1. Madison, AL

2. 8.4

4. Huntsville country club 

5. The greens at huntsville CC have lots of undulation and there’s some tricky reads. I think it could take a lot of the guess work out of my putting. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely!! I’d love too. 

1. City and State? Valparaiso, IN

2. Handicap? ~6

3. Search for your home course HERE. https://strackaline.com/courses/1535/info

4. What is your home course? Sand Creek Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? It would greatly reduce the learning curve for me since I'm a new member.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? yes

Taylormade Stealth+
Titleist TSi2 5W
PXG 0317x 22°
PXG Gen3 0311P 4i

PXG Gen4 0311T 5i-Gw
JP Golf Premier Wedge 54° & 58°
Kari Lajosi Damascus LP808

1. City and State? Pasadena, CA

2. Handicap? 10

4. What is your home course? Via Verde Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Improve green reading by comparing what I see to book

1. City and State:  Chantilly, VA

2. Handicap:  18

3. Search for your home course HERE.:  Done

4. What is your home course:  1757 Golf Club, Ashburn, VA

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game:  1757 is one of the toughest courses in my area.  One just cannot simply bomb the driver on every par 4 and 5.  The greens are tiered and can be tricky.  So, any advantage I can gain will help.  (It is rumored that there is a way to play the course and hit driver on all par 4s and 5s.  Perhaps Stracka Line will help me solve this mystery.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos:  Yes

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver, 10.5*, GD Tour AD IZ-5S

Ping G430 Max 10K, 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

TaylorMade Qi10 Woods, 16.5* and 21.0*, Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 65 R

TaylorMade 2023 P790 Irons, 4-PW, TT DG 105 R300
Titleist SM9 Wedges, 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 60.10 S, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

. City and State? Boulder, CO

2. Handicap? 13

4. What is your home course? Flatirons 

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Could help make more putts and make better decisions throughout the course 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos. Yes!

1. City and State? Ventura, California

2. Handicap? 4.2 

4. What is your home course? Soule Park Golf Course, Ojai, CA

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Just getting into Aimpoint Express, so this will help me learn my home greens quicker

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of course!

WITB 2023
- Srixon Zx5 mkII 10.5*, Tensei AV Blue 55s
-TSi2 16.5* Accra FX 2.0
-TSi2 18* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-TSi2 21* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-ZX7 5-PW, Fuji Pro 85
-50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore TR, Fuji Pro 95 TS
-Sik Pro-C
-2023 Z-Star Diamond

1. City and State?  Clements, California

2. Handicap? 3.6

4. What is your home course? Woodbridge Golf and CC

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? This could be a game changer as our club is always traveling and playing other clubs. I’d love to have some knowledge to level the field. 

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes sir

City and State? Ormond Beach Florida

2. Handicap? 12

4. What is your home course? Plantation Bay Club de Bonmont/Prestwick Golf Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Aim point did not help me read the greens and I am hopeful that the Strackaline guide will help

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

1. City and State?  Wichita, KS

2. Handicap? 3.6

4. What is your home course?  Reflection Ridge Golf Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game?  My 12 year old son is a junior golf that is getting into competitive tournaments.  It would be great to have access to green reading books for unfamiliar courses.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?  Yes!

TSr4 Ventus Blue Velocore TR 6x
TSr3 15* Ventus Blue Velocore TR 7x
SLDR 2 Hybrid Hzrdus Matrix Blacktie S
T100s 4-P PX 6.5
SM9 50F, 55S PX 6.5 and 60M S400
Newport

1. City and State? - Gastonia, NC

2. Handicap? - 10.1

4. What is your home course?-Gaston Country Club , Gastonia NC

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? - Help me with some of the tricky ridges that I mis-read.  Cost me at least 3 strokes last weekend!

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - absolutely!

1. City and State? - Brandon, MS

2. Handicap? - 2.4

4. What is your home course? - The Refuge Golf Course

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? - Most definitely will help me read the greens better and lower score.  Hoping to learn a few things to transfer to other courses too.

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? - 100% yes

TM SIM2 MAX 9* - TP Motore S

TM SIM2 TI 3W - HZRDUS BLACK 6.5

TM RBZ 5W - Diamana BB 
TM RBZ Tour 4H 21* - Aldila RIP X
Srixon ZX7 5-PW Nippon 120T Stiff
Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50* 

Titleist Vokey SM7 S Grind 55* 

Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 60* 
Odyssey TT #10
Srixon Z Star

1. City and State? San Antonio, TX

2. Handicap? +2.0

4. What is your home course? Oak Hills Country Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game?  Needed for the challenging greens!

6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes!

Edited by tlehmann

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping i230 4-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

1. City and State? Carrollton, OH

2. Handicap? 15

4. What is your home course? The Quarry Golf Club

5. How could a StrackaLine guide help your game? Added assistance with green reading is always a great thing