APPLY NOW: KBS TOUR LITE Golf Shafts! 5 Testers Needed!

1742640716_KBSTourLite.png.a883177f70f0680f172d74da1539507c.png

GolfWRX and KBS Golf Shafts have teamed up for an awesome member testing opportunity. We are looking for five testers to review KBS' TOUR LITE golf shafts. The TOUR LITE golf shafts is the perfect golf weapon for a player of any skill level. The KBS TOUR LITE conclusively assists to increase swing, control, dispersion & ball speeds.

About KBS TOUR Lite
The KBS TOUR LITE is designed for players seeking tight dispersion, higher trajectory, additional spin, precision control, & combining it with maximum distance in the ultimate lightweight package.

Learn more about the KBS Tour Lite golf shafts here.

1. City, State?
2. Handicap?
3. Current irons and shafts?
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? 

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and @KBS Golf Shafts will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. Handicap? - 5.4 
3. Current irons and shafts? - Srixon ZX7 Irons with Project X LZ 6.0 Shafts 
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test?  - I would like to try the 105 X shafts! 

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? - I have always been a fan of KBS shafts and the feel on KBS Tour Shafts is phenomenal, so I am curious to see how the "Lite" versions of the shafts would feel and perform! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes, Absolutely! 

1. City, State? Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Handicap? Currently 14.4, always between 12-15
3. Current irons and shafts? Apex 21 with Nippon Pro Modus 120S
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? S and/or X

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Curious to see how the lighter weight shaft compares to my 120s, and I currently game a mid-spin/mid-trajectory shaft, very curious to see the difference from a shaft that claims to be higher-spin/trajectory, and what that does to dispersion/distance. Also interested in comparing the feel of the KBS Lites with my current Nippons, have not found a KBS shaft that felt as good as a Nippon, but the bend profile and description of these shafts makes me think they could compete. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Oak Park, IL
2. Handicap? 15
3. Current irons and shafts? Modus 115X
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? X-stiff
5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I've really liked KBS Tours in my irons in the past, and would love to try a slightly lighter version to potentially add a little speed. I've hit the KBS Tour Lites in demo irons and got along well with them.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

7W: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max 21* | Project X Denali Blue 80TX

Hybrids: Ping G430 5H @25*, 6H @29 | Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Ping i230 6-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. City, State? Hollidaysburg, Pa
2. Handicap? 6
3. Current irons and shafts? Ben Hogan PTx -Modus 105x but currently testing DG 105 x100
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? 105x

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I have found more success with lighter x flex irons shafts (CTaper lite 115x, modus 105x, now testing dg 105) so a new option in that weight class from KBS is exciting

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, I have access to GCQUAD and trackman as well for comparing ball data.

Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC7.2 Tour Spec X

Taylormade V-Steel 15* Aldila Tour Blue 75TX

Titleist 913 19* Diamana 82hy S
Srixon ZX4 MKII 4i Modus 105s

Srixon ZX5 MKII 5-P Modus 105s

TM MG 50/54 Project X 6.5 8i 

TM Tiger Grind 60* TI s400

TM Rossa Tourismo agsi+

1. City, State? Thornton, Colorado
2. Handicap? 16
3. Current irons and shafts? Srixon ZX5 with Nippon NS PRO 950GH
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? Regular flex

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Have played KBS Tour 90 and KBS C-Taper lite in past irons. Considering reshafting my Srixon ZX5's with KBS C-Taper lite as I'm fighting some dispersion issues. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes- Currently have four sets of irons with different R flex shafts (95g weight class), have the ability and heads to install the KBS Tour Lite for an in-depth review. 

1. City, State? Fairfield, California
2. Handicap? 16
3. Current irons and shafts? Titleist 716 AP1s with AMT white S300 shafts
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? 105s

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I've played KBS $-tapers and KBS Tour shafts before. I do like lighter shafts and would love to try these shafts in a new set of irons

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

1. City, State? San Antonio, TX
2. Handicap? Scratch
3. Current irons and shafts? Nike VR Pro KBS C-Taper 125, PXG 0311 ST KBS tour 130 and Wilson Staff blades KBS $ taper 120
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? X

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? KBS makes the best iron shaft in the industry and I would like to be a part of helping drive adoption through credible feedback

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Edited by Kgglonghorn
Additional info

1. City, State? Fairfield, PA
2. Handicap? 3.1
3. Current irons and shafts? True Temper Tour Elevate Pro X100 hard stepped 1x
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? X

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Getting older and hoping to find a lighter shaft that generates good distance without being as stressful on my elbow.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Lewisville TX
2. Handicap? 4.1
3. Current irons and shafts? Ping G425 AWS stiff
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? 100 Stiff

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I am looking for a lighter shaft option that still has high ball flight, need as much help with spin as possible with the G425s.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes lots.

1. City, State? Kansas City, MO
2. Handicap? 13
3. Current irons and shafts? Callaway XR, with speedstep 80 R
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? Regular flex

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Have played Recoil 95 R and Steelfiber in 95s. The current irons shafts are too lite for me, as I'm having dispersion issues.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes- Currently can test against the irons that have Recoil shafts in them for an in-depth review. 

1. City, State? Dover, PA
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current irons and shafts? Calls Apex Pro DG 105 s300
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test?  Stiff

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Would love to get back into KBS in a lighter weight

10.5* TI Cally Rogue ST TD S GD AD DI-6(x)
15* TI Cally Epic Speed GD AD IZ-7(x)

18* TI Cally Rogue ST  Matrix Code-7 (s) or 8M2 (x)

24* Cally 2014 Apex UT Matrix Altus (s)
5-PW Cally Apex Pro 19 Double Dot Raw Matte Black Nippon Modus 105 (s)

50* Cleveland RTX Black Matte Black Nippon Modus 105 (s)
54*/10 Cleveland RTX Tour Rack TI DG Spinner
58*/9 Cleveland RTX Full Face Tour Rack TI DG Spinner
34" Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 * 35" Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

35"Odyssey O-Works V-Line Fang CH * 35" Odyssey Works 7 CH (Schauffele treatment by Continental Golf)

1. City, State? - Huntersville, NC
2. Handicap? 4.6
3. Current irons and shafts?  Sub 70 Modus 115S or PXG 0311 OiT 105 Stiff
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test?  105x

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester?  I have really started to like a lighter iron shaft and have the control now that I am use to them.  I always like the original KBS Tour 120 and would like to come back to KBS now there is a lighter option.   

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely  

Driver: Titleist TSR4 - Folds of Honor Ventura Blue TR / Callaway AI Smoke TripleDiamond 9* - Tensei 65 Black
Fairway: Taylormade Stealth 2 16.5 - Tour UB TX

7 Wood: PXG Gen 5 7 wood - AD XS

Hybrid: Srixon 4 Utility - Axiom 105s 
Irons:   PXG 0317 CB 5-G - Axiom 105x 
Wedges:  Titleist 54* F - MCI 105 SOLID  / Titleist 58* S - MCI 105 SOLID
Putter: 1st - Spider PROTO, Low Tide Stability BLACK / Odyssey Tank Stability Black CounterBalance / Goodwood M6
Ball: Titleist -Prov1x, 2024 TP5x, Tour B XS, (Left Dash is number 1 ball but 2024 TP5x has made this a very close race - i could play either)  

1. City, State? Warren, NJ
2. Handicap? 5
3. Current irons and shafts? PXG 0211ST Elevate Tour X
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? X

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Had always liked the feel of KBS Tour but hated C-Taper and C-Taper Lite, and moved away from them as of late. Light is the name of the game these days so would love to try the new iteration of the KBS Tour. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

1. City, State? Towson MD
2. Handicap? 6
3. Current irons and shafts? Mizzy JPX 900 Forged with Elevate Tour x stiff
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? 105x

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Ive lost swing speed recently and would like to compare the lighter weight to what i was fit into 3 years ago

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. Estero, FL
2. 16 HCP
3. Current irons and shafts? Taylormade SIM with KBS MAX R85 shafts
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test?  STIFF

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I like the products and am getting faster, need stiffer shafts.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

1. City, State?  Santa Rosa, CA
2. Handicap? 1.5
3. Current irons and shafts? Callaway TCB Proj X LZ 6.0
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test?  Stiff

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Turning 50 this year, I’m looking for a lighter, mid or higher launch iron shaft.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely.

Edited by drgolfaholic

1. City, State? Chehalis, WA
2. Handicap? 8.3
3. Current irons and shafts? KBS S-Taper 120
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? X-stiff
5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I've really enjoyed my KBS S tapers in my irons currently. However, I recently hit a couple shots of my buddies graphite KBS 130 X flex and would love to try graphite shafts to my irons to see if I can add a little speed as well as consistency. I've have be debating my next move in taking my game to the next level.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? As a retired Army MSG and have nothing but time, opportunity, and the willingness to ensure an indepth review is conducted as to allow future buyers a snapshot in the pros and cons (if any) of these shafts. 

1. City, State?Lindenhurst NY
2. Handicap?14
3. Current irons and shafts? Modus 105
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? S

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? Played KBS and alway enjoyed but light tour shafts is where I want to be at my age 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes…. yes I am

1. City, State? San Diego, CA
2. Handicap? 9.4
3. Current irons and shafts? TaylorMade P790 2021; Modus 105s
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? Stiff

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I've really come to like lighter shafts and am looking to go even a bit lighter than my current Modus - as long as the shaft remains stable. Curios if the KBS is as easy to hit as the Modus and what the impact on distance will be. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

Titleist TSR2 10° Ventus TR Red | Titleist TSI2 3 wood 15° | Callaway UW 19° | Titleist T100 | Taylormade MG3 | Toulon Design Portland

1. City, State? Tacoma, WA
2. Handicap? 15
3. Current irons and shafts? Wilson D7 with dynamic gold
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? 
x-stiff

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? To see how a light shaft will perform.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Amarillo, Texas
2. Handicap? 6.4 index 
3. Current irons and shafts? Taylormade P790 4-PW Nippon Pro Modus 105 Reg.
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? KBS Tour Lite Regular

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I am looking for a lighter shaft as I am 62 and my swing speed isn’t what it used to be. I was considering Graphite shafts but really like steel shafts. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I am more than willing to do an in-depth written interview. 

Edited by EdMcMahon

1. City, State? Mechanicsburg, Pa
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current irons and shafts? Titleist 714 AP2 / True Temper S300

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I’ve always just had whatever came in the irons I purchased and it was never KBS. I’d like to try something new and see if I will see and improvement in ball flight.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

I am withdrawing my submission as I don't have the shaft-swapping skills required.

Edited by MisterT
Updating as I cannot delete the post
  • Like 1

TaylorMade Stealth2+ 9° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 5-S

TaylorMade M5 15° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 6-S
Callaway CF-18 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S
Srixon ZX5 4-AW - Nippon Modus3 105 R
Cleveland ZipCore 54° Mid and 58° Mid - DG Spinner
Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 35"
Titleist Pro V1
Arccos Gen 3 sensors

1. Hahira, GA
2. 8
3. Callaway Forged CB '21 (KBS C-Taper Lite S) or Sub70 639CB (Recoil 680 R)
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test? Regular

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester?  My swing has slowed slightly and I'm not sold on the stiff flex C-Taper Lite's I was fitter for a couple years ago.  I'm searching for my new shaft and have several others I've tried that I can compare these to.  These are on my list to try so this is a perfect opportunity

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely, 100% 

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

1. City, State? - Fort Mill , SC
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current irons and shafts?  Mizuno JPX900 forged X100
4. What flex KBS Tour Lite do you want to test?  105x

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester?     Curious to find out how the perform compared to my x100s

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes!

WITB
TM SIM - 10.5
Ping G25 FW 15*
Ping G25 Hybrid 19*
JPX-900 Forged 4-GW Dynamic Gold X-100
Cleveland RTX-3 54, 58
Bettinardi SS28

1. City, State? Oakland Twp, MI
2. Handicap? 10ish
3. Current irons and shafts? P770 with TT DG 105

5. Why do you want to be a KBS Tour Lite shaft tester? I was very interested in them when I was fitted 6 months ago, but they were unavailable at the time to even try during the fitting. I would like to see if they can beat the TT DG's for me in distance, dispersion, and/or feel. Also a little more height in the long irons would be nice.