Jump to content
2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

The Great Callaway Preowned Deals Thread


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered a driver from CPO based on all the great feedback in this thread.
Got a Paradym X rated good condition based on all the pleasant surprises people got, but mine just arrived and there is definite wear on this club. I can handle most of them, but there is a noticeable nick on top of the club that is very distracting at address. I will call tomorrow to see about sending it back.

Also, do you know if they price match on their own price drops?

Thanks

Edit. Upon further review, the price is protected, so will inquire about that too.

 

image.jpg

Edited by HulaGolfMom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HulaGolfMom said:

I ordered a driver from CPO based on all the great feedback in this thread.
Got a Paradym X rated good condition based on all the pleasant surprises people got, but mine just arrived and there is definite wear on this club. I can handle most of them, but there is a noticeable nick on top of the club that is very distracting at address. I will call tomorrow to see about sending it back.

Also, do you know if they price match on their own price drops?

Thanks

Edit. Upon further review, the price is protected, so will inquire about that too.

 

image.jpg

Yah, you already found they price match

Their CS is great to work with esp with condition disputes.

 

I know there's been a lot of positive FB on CPO, and I do LOVE them

but I have found that more often then not now, I am returning like new stuff way more often than I am keeping it bc of condition.

They're always so great about it though, and I've found plenty of stuff and kept plenty of stuff as well, it's just that the condition of stuff has definitely gone down for me for quite some time now.

Gonna sound like a broken record, but the most annoying part of CPO is they throw the club in the box without headcover.  They always give you a free HC, but they won't bother to put it on.  And the reason it's annoying is that I think a lot of time, the damage occurs during shipping.  Esp if you get a few clubs in their banging against each other.

Yadi for President

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2024 at 12:49 AM, HulaGolfMom said:

I ordered a driver from CPO based on all the great feedback in this thread.
Got a Paradym X rated good condition based on all the pleasant surprises people got, but mine just arrived and there is definite wear on this club. I can handle most of them, but there is a noticeable nick on top of the club that is very distracting at address. I will call tomorrow to see about sending it back.

Also, do you know if they price match on their own price drops?

Thanks

Edit. Upon further review, the price is protected, so will inquire about that too.

 

image.jpg

Keep in mind this was “Good”.  CPO has five ratings, good is the 2nd worst.  Very Good, Like New, and Outlet are all better than “Good”.  Only other rating is average.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yuck said:

Keep in mind this was “Good”.  CPO has five ratings, good is the 2nd worst.  Very Good, Like New, and Outlet are all better than “Good”.  Only other rating is average.

Thank you for reiterating the condition ratings. I explained in my post why I chose “good”.  Fortunately, CPO stepped up and is gonna make me a satisfied customer. They are honoring a lower price and are sending out a new club and emailed a return label for the damaged club.

Plus they allowed me to delay returning the club until we come back from vacation on the 22nd of this month. 
Kudos to CPO for making me a happy customer. 

Edited by HulaGolfMom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, HulaGolfMom said:

Thank you for reiterating the condition ratings. I explained in my post why I chose “good”.  Fortunately, CPO stepped up and is gonna make me a satisfied customer. They are honoring a lower price and are sending out a new club and emailed a return label for the damaged club.

Plus they allowed me to delay returning the club until we come back from vacation on the 22nd of this month. 
Kudos to CPO for making me a happy customer. 

Always great dealing with CPO

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are 3 tour issue paradym triple diamond drivers available if you call a rep to order (and they can prob do 20% off as well):

 

10.5 w/ hzrdus silver 5.0 LN

8.5 w/ AV blue 55 R VG

10.5 w/ AV white 65 stiff LN

  • Like 3

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a couple of clubs here to sell but I may hang onto them until the next trade up/trade in bonus. Should be coming up relatively soon, no? 

Paradym TD 10.5/Tensei Blue 65R

TM BRNR Mini 13.5

Callaway Rogue Max D 3 wood

Paradym 4 hybrid

Srixon ZX5 / ZX7 on MMT 125S

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX6 54/58

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11S

 

Collings OM1-ESS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, me05501 said:

I have a couple of clubs here to sell but I may hang onto them until the next trade up/trade in bonus. Should be coming up relatively soon, no? 

I saw on the "new" Callaway site they have a 50% trade bonus on latest irons.  I'm hoping they do that for the Ai Smoke woods soon (looking at the 3w).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, omoub001 said:

I keep seeing the X Forged CBs and putting them in my cart. I've done everything but pull the trigger because I need to move my current set... ugh.

 

Are they the 2009?  I keep doing the same but finally said no, lol.  Beautiful clubs that remind me of the "coin forged" models by other manufacturers.

 

Tour Edge Exotics:  Irons and Woods

Cleveland:  Wedges

Odyssey:  Putter

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, bekgolf said:

 

Are they the 2009?  I keep doing the same but finally said no, lol.  Beautiful clubs that remind me of the "coin forged" models by other manufacturers.

 

No I don't think so, you're alone on that front. I remember testing those out at an Edwin Watts back in the day an absolutely hating them compared to my Nike Pro Combos at that time lol. I'm looking at the '21s.

 

I am slightly annoyed that the checkout makes it seem that these used clubs should be $900+ and then pricing them at $630. I'd take these irons in the 500s but 600s seems a bit steep for 3 year old clubs in "good" condition

Edited by omoub001
  • Like 1

TM Sim 10.5*|Nike Vapor Pro Fly 15* |Nike CPR 18* Wood

Srixon Z785 4-PW Modus 120|Nike Engage 50* Square|Nike Engage 54* Square|Nike Engage 60* Square

Nike Origin B2-01 35"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, me05501 said:

I have a couple of clubs here to sell but I may hang onto them until the next trade up/trade in bonus. Should be coming up relatively soon, no? 

I doubt CPO would do one anytime soon, if they even do it this year. TITU Card is pretty bare compared to previous months on things you can trade in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was a left handed AI smoke TD max. I am searching for a right handed head but not looking to spend a mortgage payment 

Titleist Tsr2 9* / TPT Power 17Lo
Titleist Tsr3 15* / Ventus OG blue 7s

Callaway UW 21* / Fujikura motore VC 8s 
Mizuno Pro 245 4-PW / C taper r 110
Titleist SM9 raw 50.54.58 LZ 5.5
Titleist ProV1
LAB DF 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sheepdawg said:

I've got a 9* Paradym coming in good condition. HZRDOUS 60 gen 4 black 5.5. Right at $300 with all taxes shipping etc. Cheaper than ebay and you know it's legit.

 

My G400max isn't going to like this. 

 

Anyone know how the gen4 HZRDOUS black compares to a HZRDOUS black smoke 60.

 

Similar but different, lol.  If you like the smoke you will like the Gen 4 a little bit better.  Probably.

  • Like 1

 

Tour Edge Exotics:  Irons and Woods

Cleveland:  Wedges

Odyssey:  Putter

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, QuickZero said:

Got this on today. Was said to be in very good condition. And when did they stop sending the factory head cover with very good condition. It will be returned ! 

IMG_3816.jpeg

doesn't really matter sadly, even when they did include the HC, they didn't put it on the club. Just threw it in the box next to the club.

 

Their CS is awesome, and I'd even ask about a swap.

  • Like 1

Yadi for President

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sheepdawg said:

I've got a 9* Paradym coming in good condition. HZRDOUS 60 gen 4 black 5.5. Right at $300 with all taxes shipping etc. Cheaper than ebay and you know it's legit.

 

My G400max isn't going to like this. 

 

Anyone know how the gen4 HZRDOUS black compares to a HZRDOUS black smoke 60.

 

For better or for worse, I have extensive experience with these two shafts.  The Gen4 is not as boardy and will slightly spin more off the driver. I love the Smoke for fairways/hybrids and the Gen4 for the driver for this reason.

TSi2 9° HZ Gen4 Black | TSi2 15° HZ Gen4 Black

Ts2 19° HZ Smoke Black |U505 23° HZ Gen4 Black

T-200 6-48° | SM9 56° 60° S300

Odyssey 7 Bird 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Heres some shaft deals.

 

I am stating these prices with 20% off. You need to call a rep to do this on the phone. 

 

This is one of those times there are price drops on the site AND you can stack the 20% off so great deals to be had. This is what I could find that was below ebay pricing:

 

DIAMANA TB $130

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-mitsubishi-diamana-tb-60.html

 

SPEEDER NX BLUE 60 $120

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-fujikura-speeder-nx-60.html

 

TOUR AD UB 6 $120

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-gdi-tour-ad-ub-6.html

 

TOUR AD CQ 6 $120

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-gd-tour-ad-cq-6.html

 

TOUR AD UB 7 $145

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-gdi-tour-ad-ub-7.html

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, third-times-a-charm said:

Heres some shaft deals.

 

I am stating these prices with 20% off. You need to call a rep to do this on the phone. 

 

This is one of those times there are price drops on the site AND you can stack the 20% off so great deals to be had. This is what I could find that was below ebay pricing:

 

DIAMANA TB $130

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-mitsubishi-diamana-tb-60.html

 

SPEEDER NX BLUE 60 $120

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-fujikura-speeder-nx-60.html

 

TOUR AD UB 6 $120

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-gdi-tour-ad-ub-6.html

 

TOUR AD CQ 6 $120

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-gd-tour-ad-cq-6.html

 

TOUR AD UB 7 $145

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-gdi-tour-ad-ub-7.html

 

Pretty slim pickings, especially for xstiff.

 

Here is another that is $129 pre-discount:

BF-Series 60s

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-mitsubishi-diamana-bf-60.html

 

And if someone wants to take a chance:

Nonvelocore shaft listed in the page for velocore shafts... Blue 6s for $138 pre-discount

https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/more/more/shafts/optifit-2-shafts/shafts-optifit-2-fujikura-ventus-6.html

 

 

 

Edited by Rob_X

================================

Callaway Paradym 10.5 w/ Speeder Evo III 661 TX

Callaway Mavrik Max TC 15* (adjustable) w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 125 70tx

Titleist TSi2 15* w/ Kuro Kage XT 70x or Speeder Evo I 757x

Callaway Paradym 3HL 16.5* w/ GD Tour AD VR-7x

Callaway Apex 19 4 Hybrid 23* w/ Evenflow White 100x

Srixon ZX5 4i-5i w/ KBS Tour V 120x

Srixon ZX7 (4i-AW) w/ KBS $-Taper 130x

Cleveland RTX-4 Zipcore 56* & 60* w/ S400

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 RBC Heritage - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 RBC Heritage - Monday #1
      2024 RBC Heritage - Monday #2
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Chandler Phillips - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Nick Dunlap - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Thomas Detry - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Austin Eckroat - WITB - 2024 RBC Heritage
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Wyndham Clark's Odyssey putter - 2024 RBC Heritage
      JT's new Cameron putter - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Justin Thomas testing new Titleist 2 wood - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Cameron putters - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Odyssey putter with triple track alignment aid - 2024 RBC Heritage
      Scotty Cameron The Blk Box putting alignment aid/training aid - 2024 RBC Heritage
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 7 replies
    • 2024 Masters - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Huge shoutout to our member Stinger2irons for taking and posting photos from Augusta
       
       
      Tuesday
       
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 1
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 2
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 3
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 4
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 5
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 6
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 7
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 8
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 9
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 10
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 14 replies
    • Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 92 replies
    • 2024 Valero Texas Open - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Monday #1
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Ben Taylor - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joe Sullivan - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Wilson Furr - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Willman - SoTex PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Jimmy Stanger - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rickie Fowler - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Harrison Endycott - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Vince Whaley - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Kevin Chappell - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Christian Bezuidenhout - WITB (mini) - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Scott Gutschewski - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Michael S. Kim WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Taylor with new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Swag cover - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Greyson Sigg's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Davis Riley's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Josh Teater's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hzrdus T1100 is back - - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Mark Hubbard testing ported Titleist irons – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Tyson Alexander testing new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hideki Matsuyama's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Cobra putters - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joel Dahmen WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Axis 1 broomstick putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy's Trackman numbers w/ driver on the range – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Discussion and links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Thorbjorn Olesen - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ben Silverman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jesse Droemer - SoTX PGA Section POY - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      David Lipsky - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Martin Trainer - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Zac Blair - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jacob Bridgeman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Trace Crowe - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Daniel Berger - WITB(very mini) - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Callum McNeill - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Rhein Gibson - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Patrick Fishburn - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Peter Malnati - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Raul Pereda - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Gary Woodland WITB (New driver, iron shafts) – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Padraig Harrington WITB – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Tom Hoge's custom Cameron - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Piretti putters - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ping putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Kevin Dougherty's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Bettinardi putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Erik Barnes testing an all-black Axis1 putter – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Tony Finau's new driver shaft – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
       
      • 13 replies

×
×
  • Create New...