APPLY NOW: Full Swing Member Experience and Golf Trip! In San Diego, CA!

1092925974_FULLSWINGGOLF.png.45ea68ae0b3ded378919e793c397b5db.png

GolfWRX and Full Swing is looking for 4 of our members to test the Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor in person in San Diego, California! Members will meet Full Swing product experts and learn about the KIT's newest technology, what their numbers mean, and how to use KIT to help take their game to the next level. Following the on-range testing session, members will play a round at the infamous The Grand Golf Club at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar. Selected members will take home their own Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor to continue testing and report back to our community about their experience. 

The Full Swing KIT started with Tiger Woods requesting a launch monitor he could trust on the range as much as he trusted his Full Swing Simulator in his home and his seal of approval can be seen in bringing it to every major he’s played in since its release. Full Swing is excited for you to test out the same unit trusted by Tiger, priced at $4,999.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. What is your handicap?

2. What is your current location?

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Rules

Testers will be selected by 5/17. Members will be selected by GolfWRX and Full Swing Golf based on the answers to the questions above. Members will be contacted through the GolfWRX private message system and will have limited time to respond to secure their spot. This is for good standing members in the USA only. Selected members will be responsible for their own travel and should live within a reasonable travel distance.

GDM_479052_Golf-Course-Pond.jpg.1e2deba93ede7640d2b4f68151f5db5e.jpg

• GolfWRX_Official changed the title to APPLY NOW: Full Swing Member Experience and Golf Trip! In San Diego, CA!

1. What is your handicap? 12
2. What is your current location? Lisle, Illinois
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPhone
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I rent time on the Trackman at Golf Galaxy regularly, but do not own my own launch monitor.
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but have been seriously considering launch monitors in this price range and would love to try it.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? First of all, this sounds like an incredibly fun trip. I'm also really interested in launch monitors -- my wife has given me the green light to put together a home simulator since the weather in the Chicago area unfortunately means very little golf from mid-October through late April. The Full Swing KIT working both at home and on the range (I have a covered range nearby that's open year-round that I'll visit on slightly warmer winter days) put it on my radar, and the price point is exactly what I've had in mind -- I can't splurge for something $10,000+, but this seems much more reasonable for people like me.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Definitely!

Edited by eric61

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

Hybrids: Ping G430 3H, 5H @25* | Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. What is your handicap? 6.3

2. What is your current location? Chester Springs, Pa 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes (Apple watch, iphone, ipad)

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am data-driven, constantly guessing how far partial and full swings go.  I am also continually testing shafts on the range and the course, using only my eyes as a gauge to determine the best results.  Using the Full Swing Kit will help me lower my scores by correctly understanding my yardages and data points to hit better shots into greens and optimize my tee shots for launch, spin, and speed to dial in my equipment.  I would also like to be able to leverage the Full Swing Kit to provide feedback to the WRX community through this forum as well as in other WRX topics providing factual data on all the new clubs I like to try/purchase.  My WRX friends will appreciate the updates and valuable data, and my neighbors will appreciate the completion of the garage simulator.     
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. What is your handicap?

2. What is your current location?

Medina Ohio (Cleveland Area)

Both an iPhone and Ipad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?

GC2 with HMT

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?

I have never had the opportunity to try a Full Swing Launch Monitor 

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?

I am a huge golf technology geek and would love to experience what Full Swing has to offer vs my current launch monitor.   I currently use my launch monitor to help refine my Swing and club selection.  If there are better products out there to help me I would love the chance to experience it.

Yes, this is not an issue. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Yes.  Sounds like an amazing experience and a chance to share my thoughts with other golfers.

1. What is your handicap? - 6.5 

2. What is your current location? - Lima, Ohio

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). - Yes, I do! I have an iPhone now! 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? - I have access to a GCQuad that I use at my part-time job.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? - I have not, but I have been very curious to try one! They seem to be up there with the higher-end launch monitors so it would be great to compare them! 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? - It would be really cool to learn the inner workings of the Full Swing KIT and just kind of hear from the product experts how everything operates. I am a big golf nerd and just a numbers' guy in general so it would be really cool to experience this in-person! Plus, I live in Ohio so it would always be great to travel out to San Diego and get to play The Grand Golf Club at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar! 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? - Yes, I am! 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? - Absolutely, that would be great! Thank you for this opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 8.7

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Rapsodo MLM 1

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? The product is interesting because it seems full of technology (e.g. captures more data than other Launch Monitors), but is still affordable. My wife recently attended a demo of the unit and was really intrigued as well. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Titleist TSR2 10° Ventus TR Red | Titleist TSI2 3 wood 15° | Callaway UW 19° | Titleist T100 | Taylormade MG3 | Toulon Design Portland

1. What is your handicap? 2.5

2. What is your current location? Phoenix AZ

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes-both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No but am interested 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No I have not
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  I have been considering one for a while and this would assist in learning how one would help my game

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely 

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

1. What is your handicap? 20.4

2. What is your current location? Massachusetts

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Garmin R10

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Would love to see the difference in LMs between the consumer level one I have and the Full Swing

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Of course!

1. What is your handicap? +1

2. What is your current location? Scottsdale, AZ

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Access to GCquad/ Trackman

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I use launch monitors 2-3x per week for practice but i've been wanting to get my own to use during tournaments in different conditions. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I have a professional camera. 

chattanooga, TN 

yes 

I have access to trackmans at my local golf simulator facility 

no 

I have been hunting for a reliable monitor for the range and my backyard sessions, as I’m bound and determined to improve my game immensely In a few short years. I am looking to break 90 by July and 80 in 2 years. So I need feedback that is reliable and gives me data that I can take to the course and use. not only that, but this info would be invaluable in my pursuit to understand how the body reacts on different days. And why swings can feel different from one day to the next. 

I am 

yes I am. 

Driver: TSR3 9 degree Driver, Tensai 1k white 6x 

3 Wood: TSR2 15 degree 3W, Tensai 1k Orange 7x 

Hybrids: G430 3 & 4 Hybrid, Ventus Blue HB 8x 

Irons: Miura CB302 w/ Oban 115x 

Wedges: Edel SMS Wedges 50, 54, & 58 w/ BGT 125 Shafts

Putter: Scotty Newport Super Select 2.5+

1. What is your handicap? 9.1 

2. What is your current location? Lake Kiowa, TX

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes. Ipad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Skytrak

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'm in the market to upgrade my home simulator from Skytrak

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 18

2. What is your current location? Hayward, CA

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Rapsodo MLM

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Nope
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am a data analyst by trade and am data driven. Having this device will allow me access to data to compare different clubs/shafts. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes!

Edited by yoose

1. What is your handicap? 11

2. What is your current location? East Tennessee

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iphone ipad and macbook

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Access to GCquad

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No but i have researched it quite a bit
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am working on building an indoor hitting bay and would love to work outside with this.  Would love to expand knowledge with friends and family.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, it would give me more reason to post and contribute to this wonderful community

1. What is your handicap? 16 (but trying to improve 😉)

2. What is your current location? Chicago, Illinois

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes (both)

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Nope, but have would love one!

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Nope, but I look at them online all the time!
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Get to know the product and see how it can improve my game. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? I write memos for a living and I love taking pictures! Anything you want or need, you got it! 

1. What is your handicap? 13

2. What is your current location? Arcadia, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both Iphone and Ipad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? no

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? no
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I was in the market for a launch monitor and in the process of the finding the right monitor for me

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Of course!

21 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. 19

2. Pinehurst, TX (NW Houston)

3. yes

4. yes, Garmin R10

5. I have never used the Full Swing LM

6. First, I would love the experience of getting to test out an upgrade LM. The R10 is great, but it does have its limitations. Second, I would love to continue testing the Full swing against my R10 head to head. 
7. yes

8. of course!

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics 722E

5w - Sub 70 949X

4H - Ping G425

4-UW Ping i210s

56*, 60* - Sub 70 286

Putter - Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Ball - Vice Pro Zero / Bridgestone Tour B XS

1. What is your handicap? 5.2

2. What is your current location? Bayville, NY

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? VC SC200 plus

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Have been contemplating putting a sim in the garage. Want a unit that is portable that I can bring out on the course to dial in my distances.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I own a DSLR and can take high definition photos. I would be willing to do an in depth review and updates as needed.

1. What is your handicap? 1.7

2. What is your current location? Kansas City Metro.

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yep.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I owned the OG Mevo, but had my expectations a bit high for the price range of the device. Have regular access to a friend's Mevo+, and multiple locations with trackman/gcquad.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not seen one, much less been able to use one. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Quite honestly because I'm a tinkerer and don't have the expendable income to acquire a piece of tech like this.  Much of my tinkering is geared toward two things:

1. Optimizing driver launch and trying to match up spin rates.
  2. Gapping and re-gapping my setup based on what component I change.

Having a reliable and accurate piece of tech that can get me to both of those places would be amazing. And I like to let others around me have share any good fortunes (won a bottle of Pappy once - didn't last long with my friends!). Having access to something this nice in the golf world would be something that's not achievable outside of this forum.

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Absolutely.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K (little minus setting) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 5-6 Taylormade 2023 P790s;  7-AW Taylormade 2023 P770s - Project X 6.5

SW: Cleveland RTX4 54* bent to 53* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

LW: Cleveland RTX6 58* bent to 59* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

Putter: 39" Odyssey Jailbird 380 White Hot

1. What is your handicap? 17

2. What is your current location? Pennsylvania 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes Iphone 13

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Nope

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Never used before
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Would love to test out a launch monitor and see how I am hitting the golf ball and the resulting flight.  As I am trying to improve this would be very beneficial to me both during the testing at the San Diego facility and on my own.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 9.9

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes iphone 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Never used or seen one prior to this. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Just a normal golfer with average swing speed that loves to talk golf equipment and being in chat with other like minded people. If chosen I’ll do weekly videos from the range, on course and do my best to involve as many people as I can to help other experience the product and it’s many potential benefits 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 12.6

2. What is your current location? Los Angeles, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPad Pro & iPhone

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Flightscope Mevo+

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No I haven't
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have always been interested in the tech side of golf from training aids to launch monitors. I have hit on a number of different launch monitors (camera and radar) and would really like to experience the Full Swing Kit.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes I can.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 14.1 

2. What is your current location? Scottsdale, AZ

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, Iphone and Ipad Pro.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Of course.

1. What is your handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Milwaukee WI

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Can get one

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? no

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Sounds like a once in a lifetime activity and would love to try anything that helps me improve
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? yes

1. What is your handicap? +1.5

2. What is your current location? Winston-Salem, NC

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Access to a rentable trackman 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? My game and swing are numbers driven. I fit myself using a local rentable launch monitor without relying on commercial fitters. The opportunity to test this device will give me another metric with which to improve my game and narrow down my weaknesses. Golf is a game of confidence, if I know that my numbers are good and my equipment is optimal, I'll play well. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes 

1. What is your handicap? 11.9 

2. What is your current location? Pittsburgh PA 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Skytrack

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Yes worked for a golf retail that used them for their sims. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? We are adding onto the house and one room will be a sim golf room. Definitely want to upgrade from Skytrack 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely 

1. What is your handicap? 3.5

2. What is your current location? Phoenix, AZ

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, own a Bushnell Launch Pro.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Never.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Test Full Swing KIT, meet the team, love SoCal, compare against BLP, upgrade indoor sim in-house.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes.

Edited by stribs

1. What is your handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Albany, OR

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I have occasional access to a facility with a launch monitor, but do not own one personally and my course does not have one. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I haven’t had a chance, but would be very interested to experience the Full Swing offerings. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I would like to learn about Full Swing, and how I could use the product to enhance my practice. 

Edited by ryanmelton

On 5/7/2023 at 7:37 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

i play off 12

newtown, ct

yes, an iphone

yes, trackman

no i haven’t 

it sounds like an amazing opportunity. additionally, i’m fascinated by golf technology and would love the chance to learn about a new product. 

yes

of course i am! 

Ping G425 LST 9º | TPT 15LO

TM SIM2 4W 16.5º | Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 8TX

TM SIM2 7W 21º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland RTX Raw 52/mid 56/mid 60/full | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Custom PLD Anser 2

1. 6  Handicap

2. Charlotte NC

3.  Yes

4. No

5. Yes, my local simulator uses Full Swing. Great experiences so far!
6. I'm bug one knowing my numbers, and don't get to the range like I used to with a new 5M old at home. I'm working towards entering some local amateur tournaments and this would be perfect for practice.
7. Yes

8. Absolutely. 

DRIVER - Titleist TSI3- Tour AD DI 6x

FAIRWAY WOODS - Callaway Rogue ST LS 3W- Rogue Silver X

HYBRIDS - PING G410

IRONS - Taylormade P760-DGS300

WEDGES - Cleveland Zipcore 56 / Callaway MD4 60

PUTTER - SeeMore