APPLY NOW: Full Swing Member Experience and Golf Trip! In San Diego, CA!

1. What is your handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Goodyear, AZ

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Unfortunately not

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Unfortunately not
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? It sounds like an amazing experience and it would be great to dive into my numbers and learn more about my game
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely!

Callaway Paradym TD 9* (Set at 8*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Callaway Paradym TD 15* (Set at 14*) - Project X RDX Smoke Black 70 6.5

Callaway Paradym TD 18* - Project X RDX Smoke Black 70 6.5

Callaway Paradym Hybrid 18* (Seet at 19*) - Mitsubishi MMT 80X

Callaway Apex Pro Hybrid 26* - Mitsubishi MMT 80X

Callaway TCB 6 - AW - Mitsubishi MMT 105TX

Callaway Jaws Raw 54W & 58W - Mitsubishi MMT 125 Wedge

Odyssey 2-Ball Armlock

Iomic Sticky 2.3 Grips

Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

1. 5

2. Salt Lake City, UT

3. yes

4. not mine but my dad has a Flightscope X3 (I think) that I have access to and have used a few times

5. I haven’t had the chance but would love to

6. would love to use Full Swing to take my practice and game to the next level. To help dial in distances and optimize my numbers to play my best.

7. Yes

8. Yes!

1. What is your handicap? 

2. What is your current location?

WAUKEE, IA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).

YES

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?

NO, INTERESTED IN ONE THOUGH

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? NOPE

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? YES! Sounds like a once in a lifetime trip. 

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? MOST LIKELY YES

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? YES

Edited by cj4501

Cally Rogue ST Max 11* (12* head) Matrix Red Tie 

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 15*

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW Modus 105S

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS/ERC SOFT

Clements, CA

Both. 

I’ve used some consumer devices, but found them inconsistent and lacking accuracy. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I owned one very briefly, but not long enough to give a full review. It seemed sleek and easy to use, but unfortunately only had one session with it.

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I’m a self-confessed nerd and would love to know more about the product and tech. Also, I’ve never played golf in San Diego, so that would be a bucket list item. 

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes! 

1. What is your handicap? 8.7

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes I do (iOS for the win!)

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I do not, but I would like to.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I've not yet seen one in the wild but I am very interested especially at the price point. It seems like a great tool to bring to the range to ensure you are really getting the results you want. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'm going on a golf trip this summer (Sand Valley) with a couple friends and I'd like to get my golf game in good shape so I stop losing money to them! Getting to see my true numbers on a launch monitor would give me the data I need to improve in the next two months.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes, it's just a short drive away.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely. I enjoy sharing my experience with products to help my friends and other golfers get the best out of their game

Withdrawing the application - business trip scheduled during that time and I'm super super sad about not being able to apply 😞

Mountain View, California

Yes I have both

Yes. I used to have a Skytrak but I mostly use R10 right now. I also have access to an indoor range that equipped with Trackman

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?

Nope. That's why I'm signing up and really want to give it a try

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?

I am a data freak (as you can tell from the different monitors I have access to and use frequently). I have heard a lot of good things about Full Swing but have yet to get a chance to check it out. Would love to see the in-person experience as well as learn more about the technology and design behind the scene.

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?

Absolutely. It's in the same state and not too far from a 1.5h flight.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Yes of course. I've written several product testing report and I got pretty good respond from those

Edited by mkidding

Paradym 9 + Vanquish

Stealth 2+ 3w + Ventus Blue

Callaway UT 2024 Tour Issue 18 + KBS PGH

Mizuno 923 Tour 4-P + ProjectX LZ

Cleveland RTX 6 50 55 60

Toulon Design Vista + BGT Tour Stability

Cool trip good luck everyone!

Edited by n_rones

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 Tour AD TP 7X

Taylormade SIM TI 15 Tour AD TP 8X

Taylormade QI10 3 Hybrid Tour AD DI 85S 
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Taylormade TP5X 2024

1. What is your handicap? 5.8

2. What is your current location? San Diego

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). iOS, both phone and ipad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, skytrak

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am a data nerd and the ability to test out a Full Swing would be like catnip for both my golf addiction. I would love to do a full bag gapping, test out my partial shot game, test out (purchase) way too many new clubs, and teach my 3 year old son how to play on it. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Edited by hartrick11

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

1. What is your handicap? 16
2. What is your current location? Fairfield, CA
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, I have an iPad specifically for my current simulator
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Mevo+
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, but I’d love to try one out 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I’m a techie at heart and also a numbers geek. Getting to test out new hardware while playing golf is a match made in heaven for me. There are also shortcomings with my current simulator setup and I’d like to test out every launch monitor I can get my hands on before I upgrade again
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? of course!

1. What is your handicap? 11.5 Index

2. What is your current location? Chicago Suburbs

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad) iPad Pro and iPhone 13 Pro

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Garmin R10 and Rapsodo MLM 2

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Have not tried one yet
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Yes
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes - I do hockey reviews on YouTube and have over 2,000 followers. 30,000+ on Insta, I am experienced with Reviews.

Epic Max LS - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10

Epic Max 7W  - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10
4- P  T100S LA Golf A Series - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall
Raw Vokey SM9 50F, 54D, 58M S400 - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall

Vokey 64 Jimmy Walker S400 - BB and F Ferrule

Cameron Futura X11.5 - BGT Shaft - Super Stroke Flatso 1.0

1. What is your handicap? 16

2. What is your current location? Fort Lauderdale, FL

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). YES, to both.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I do not own one, however, I visit an indoor facility with Trackman.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I would like to attend the member trip as golf is a newer hobby of mine(3.5 years) that has completely consumed my free time. I am constantly looking for ways to improve my game and owning a launch monitor would greatly facilitate that. I have a net at home and while it may help my ball striking, I find it hurts my game due to the limited visibility of ball flight. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I am.

1. What is your handicap? 1

2. What is your current location? Los Angeles, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). YES, to both.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? PRGR for swing speed readings and my coach lets me sometimes use his GC2 Quad

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Learning about the full swing launch monitor and how it compares to some of the other brands offerings as well as what full swing brings to the table that some of the others may not. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I am.

1. What is your handicap? 9.3 up from 5.6

2. What is your current location? Roseville, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPhone XIV, iPad and Laptop 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Trackman and Toptracer, but have to pay each time for use, making use limited to store and range hours. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, but saw the features and became very interested. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I would love to get real info on how the FSL works and get my numbers back to an appropriate range with all the unsuccessful tinkering of club and shaft combos that have had negative impacts on my ball flight. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes, I have a shift job where I can take time away for life’s important things, golf wins every time especially San Diego playing golf and getting better. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I would provide everything I learned and gained to show people (GolfWRX members) that the FSL is an invaluable tool within a reasonable price point. 

1. What is your handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? Charlotte, NC

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Edited by Cheesehead42

WITB
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0*

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* 

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* 

Ping i525 4-UW

Titleist Vokey SM8- 54* and 58*

Custom Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

1. What is your handicap? 5

2. What is your current location? Louisiana

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Iphone

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I do not own one, however member of a club where i can use a GC Quad or trackman

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not even seen one in person
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have been contemplating purchasing a personal launch monitor for some time. I seek out reviews but hesitant without testing on my own first. I spend most of my time on the range at my home course.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Absolutely 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely

Titleist Tsr2 9* / TPT Power 17Lo
Titleist Tsr3 15* / Ventus OG blue 7s

Callaway UW 21* / Fujikura motore VC 8s 
Mizuno Pro 245 4-PW / C taper r 110
Titleist SM9 raw 50.54.58 LZ 5.5
Titleist ProV1
LAB DF 3

1. What is your handicap? 7.5

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? No.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? The Full Swing KIT would be great for not only myself, but for my 2 teenage kids as well. I think this would be a great tool to help improve their games.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes.

**WITB** **Driver**: Titleist TS2 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Elite Orange S **3 Wood**: Adams Idea XTD 15* Super S Hybrid w/ Fubuki AX350 S **Utility**: Titleist 818H2 19* and 23* w/ Fujikura Motore TS HB 8.8 **5-PW**: Titleist AP3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lites **WEDGES**: Titleist Vokey SM7 52* and 56* **PUTTER**: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 w/ Superstroke

1. What is your handicap? 7

2. What is your current location? Lakeland, FL

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? vector launch monitor

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  Since the pandemic, I built my own hitting bay at home to help practice.  With kids and work don't get as much range time, so hitting in the garage is the best way for me to get to work in.  When I get time for golf, I'd rather it be on the course than the range.  Launch monitor helps me track my progress with any club or swing changes.  Very anxious to check out the latest in consumer level launch monitors as mine is very dated.

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media Yes

Edited by bvmagic

1. What is your handicap?  6

2. What is your current location? Raleigh NC

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  Yes, have both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  Yes, Skytrak in an indoor sim at home, and access to others at various facilities

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  I have not previously used the Full Swing Launch Monitor
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  I love trying out new technology, especially with the hope that it will help my golf game.  
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Absolutely.  I will write Pulitzer prize level reviews, laced with technical details and self deprecating jokes about the state of my golfing ability.  

12-15 No official Handicap.

San Diego

Yes Ipad 10

4. Do you currently own or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?

No, but I have used a few different ones, from Trackman to Flightscope. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?

No not as of yet. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member's trip?

I am a passionate golfer who loves to constantly improve my game. As a big numbers guy, I am always looking for ways to track my progress and make adjustments to my swing. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a personal launch monitor, which would be a game-changer for me.

If I had my own launch monitor, I would use it every day of the week at my local range to see how my ball flight and distances vary with different tweaks in my swing. It would be incredibly valuable to have this information readily available to me, so that I can make real-time adjustments and improve my game faster.

Currently, the only way I can get this kind of data is by going to a nearby range with flightscope, which is not always convenient or affordable. That's why I am so excited about the member trip giveaway, which would give me the opportunity to use a launch monitor and track my progress anywhere I go.

Winning this giveaway would mean the world to me and would help me take my game to the next level. Thank you for considering my entry!

7. Are you available to travel and be on-site on 5/23/2023?

Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Yes absolutely!

Edited by HappyPutts183

1. What is your handicap? 19

2. What is your current location? Owings, MD

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both

No

No

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I’m improving quickly and having access to data to see what’s working and not would make a world of difference. The range I frequent is extremely short on yardage markers much less Toptracer or similar tech.

I often will play 9 holes just because I can use Arccos to see actual distances and landing spots. 

I’m certain that access to a launch monitor would accelerate my progress , my run to single digit handicap be a great product testimonial ! 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

I’ll be ready and eager to do so

Edited by DCCarpenter

Nike Titanium Forged Driver

Louisville Golf 3 & 5 Woods

Ping Eye 2 green dot  3 iron to Sand Wedge

Ping Anser 

On 5/7/2023 at 4:37 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. What is your handicap? 4.5

2. What is your current location? Ventura, California

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Mevo+ with Pro Package

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'm a gear junkie in every aspect of life, from musical instruments, to golf, to tech.  So getting to go on this trip to learn about 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes!

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely!

WITB 2023
- Srixon Zx5 mkII 10.5*, Tensei AV Blue 55s
-TSi2 16.5* Accra FX 2.0
-TSi2 18* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-TSi2 21* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-ZX7 5-PW, Fuji Pro 85
-50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore TR, Fuji Pro 95 TS
-Sik Pro-C
-2023 Z-Star Diamond

1. 8

2. West palm beach FL

3. yes

4. No

5. No
6. I'm a range rat, would love to try this technology. Would love to visit San Diego and meet other WRX members. I enjoy providing feedback on products.
7. yes

8. Yes

Rogue ST 3D 10.5 GD AD DI 6s

Paradym 3D 15* Kali white  70s

U65 20* 

4-P ZX7 Modus 120s

50.08F/54.14F/60.10S Sm6 KBS $-taper

Phantom X12.5

PROV1 

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. What is your handicap? 6

2. What is your current location? Bay Area, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Mevo

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'm an avid golf and industry professional.  From the research that I've done, the Full Swing Launch Monitor seems to blend the best of all the technology and data points of the higher price point launch monitors at a more affordable price point.  I'd love to test out the product and make recommendations to my customers.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Charleston, SC

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I currently use a flightscope MEVO.

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Definitely

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

San Diego, CA

both

yes, skytrak

have not
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?

to check out capabilities of Full Swing Launch Monitor, learn, and have fun
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?

yes

yes, definitely

1. What is your handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Orange County, CA

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Bushnell Launch Pro.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I would like to learn more about how to use a launch monitor and what the numbers mean.  I would also like to compare a radar based launch monitor vs. a camera based one.  The Full Swing Launch Monitor is intriguing to me because of the measurements that are displayed on the unit itself.  It seems so simple.  
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes.

1. What is your handicap? 9.5

2. What is your current location? Royal Oak, MI

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both. 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I have access to a Trackman at my club that I use to practice/play over the winter. 

TSi3 10 / AD CQ 6S

TSR2 18 / AD DI 7S

TSR3 21 / AD DI HY 8S

Miura CB-301 5-PW / Oban CT-100

SM10 50.08, 54.10 & 60.06 / DG 105 Wedge

Scotty Cameron Jet Set Newport +

1. What is your handicap? 8.2

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No, but I previously owned a Rapsodo MLM.

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I’m an avid golfer who is very committed to improving my game and I hope to build a simulator at home in my garage. I love to practice with data and appreciate the value of launch monitor feedback from my time using the Rapsodo. I also realize how important accuracy is when using a launch monitor. I have read great things about Full Swing, but have never been able to try it out. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, absolutely. 

Edited by zap311

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 9* |  Ventus Blue Velo 6S

TaylorMade Stealth+ 3W   | Ventus Blue Velo 7S

Titleist TSR3 5W | Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist TSR2 4H  |  Graphite Design AD-DI 85S

Titleist T150 5 - GW | Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105X

TaylorMade MG3 54*  58* | Dynamic Gold S400

TaylorMade Spider GT Notchback

Titleist Pro V1 | Srixon Z-Star Diamond

1. 20.2

2 Marlette MI

3. Both

4.Yes Garmin R10, Owned Mevo plus 

5. No

6. I have an at home simulator set up and have a dream of making my shed into a fitting/lesson/ simulator golf club because in my area all of these are hard to come by. Experiencing a first hand look would give me good insight to how much of a reality this dream could be.

7. Could be!

8. Yup!

1.  What is your handicap?  2

2. What is your current location?  New York

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  Yes, both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  No.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  No, never tried one sadly.  I’ve been very tempted to invest in a PLM lately though.  

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?     I live to practice and with my job and family, it can be very difficult to get out and play a 5 hour round.  Having access to a PLM would significantly improve the quality and effectiveness of my practice sessions.

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]