Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

1 hour ago, TiScape said:

Let’s talk about why you aren’t happy. 

IMG_5620.gif

I think it’s self explanatory.  I fall into the trap too.  We value what social media famous folks do vs real life.    The very idea that a social media stars follower count or paycheck is  somehow a greater accomplishment than many successful parents , social workers , teachers , coaches , mentors etc is beyond me .  It’s a fallacy of inconsistency. And it’s absolutely a main cause of depression in our world now.    we have forgotten what’s important.  ( I said we).    

the question is what do they do that’s real?  Any of them.  

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

1 hour ago, Pepperturbo said:

I hear ya, but your opinion shows subject ignorance.

First off, Paige's success on social media, isn't meant for you or me.  She's not marketing to people that want Butch as their instructor either.  Her social media success is the result of using what attributes she has, in a highly competitive youth-driven market, to build a following, product placement page and equipment line tags...all of which generate income.  Great many women don't have what she has and can't say they are an x-mini tour player... 

Her success has both men and women asking how to create a similar social media or product placement presence that generates content to attract 4M viewers.  Then there's this...you, and I do NOT determent what is cool, laudable or worth emulating on social media or anywhere for that matter. 

Last, suggesting she's aligned in some scrupulous way with adult stars misleads readers; dressing in a bikini, or swinging a golf club in skimpy outfits, showing cleavage is NOT the same.  I am surprised you'd suggest that.  There's your reasoned argument.  Whether you can digest that reality is a different discussion.  Have a pleasant day.

I literally cannot post the majority of her content here because it is adult & suggestive in nature. The content itself suggests what it is, not my interpretation of it. If a man got into the same poses she did no one would remotely try and pretend like it's simply tasteful photography. She's wearing skirts that intentionally don't cover her butt and fully bent over to expose herself while teeing up a ball among other things page after page. That's not anything but sexual and you're lying to yourself if you think grasping is required to see that. 

If her photos aren't problematic then feel free to start a thread of nothing but golf-related shots from her reel and see how quickly it gets closed and you get a timeout. She creates adult content. There's nothing about what she does that anyone not of age should be looking at. 

The most hilarious thing to me is men being blamed for her choices. If a man makes a bad decision or goes down a bad path, you know who gets blamed? The man. A woman makes a bad decision and who's at fault according to many here? Men & society at large, but not the decision maker. Can't make this mess up. 

• Thanks 3

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Also, since like the dawn of time, advertisers realized that sex sells.  

I guess everyone should be a grey non gender blob?   

I mean, I sure do like Victoria secrets much better since they have had big girls strutting their stuff for them.  

Bryson makes great content, Paige has more of an audience than Bryson.  Seems video benefits both of them.  

Edited by Mrgreen36
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, aenemated said:

You can just stop right there, champ. 

I didn't start it, champ. 

6 hours ago, One Putter said:

It's hilarious hearing men complain about women. We do nothing but give them positive reinforcement for showing off their bodies. When you go golf and the cart girl isnt attractive people act like she should be and its a big deal when she isnt. And then we wanna turn around and complain when women hear that messaging loud and clear and then use it to market themselves? Which is objectively a smart play by them?

How about instead of getting mad at women you get mad at the simps that give them attention and money. Oh wait, thats every straight guy ever.

4 hours ago, One Putter said:

Companies and advertising agencies have been selling sex for decades. Nobody ever had a problem with it because those women were controlled and "knew their place". But suddenly the internet explodes and it's a problem when they go into business for themselves and cut out the middle man(you know, the ones that were using women and sexuality to sell products, faceless people that you seem to have zero problem with). It's a misogynistic attitude. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bladehunter said:

I think it’s self explanatory.  I fall into the trap too.  We value what social media famous folks do vs real life.    The very idea that a social media stars follower count or paycheck is  somehow a greater accomplishment than many successful parents , social workers , teachers , coaches , mentors etc is beyond me .  It’s a fallacy of inconsistency. And it’s absolutely a main cause of depression in our world now.    we have forgotten what’s important.  ( I said we).    

the question is what do they do that’s real?  Any of them.  

Well if your only measure of success is how big of a paycheck you get, i believe happiness will be harder to find. All of those professions you listed can bear success in all sorts of forms, not just financially. I know you don't actually think that it's only about money, because you've expressed as much regarding the LIV topic.

Edited by One Putter

I generally like Paige, she seems pretty genuine to herself from the collab videos and the various posts she makes.

She knows what she brings is somewhat unique and she leans into it to make her living, so no hate here.

Then end of the day I've always enjoyed BDC, he seems like kind of a nerd etc. but I still like his style and approach.  I haven't watched their collab yet but sure I will eventually because I like them both.

• Like 2
TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

32 minutes ago, PedronNiall said:

The most hilarious thing to me is men being blamed for her choices. If a man makes a bad decision or goes down a bad path, you know who gets blamed? The man. A woman makes a bad decision and who's at fault according to many here? Men & society at large, but not the decision maker. Can't make this mess up. 

Good grief. Dude what are you even talking about. What "bad decisions" has she made? Please enlighten us. Her life seems to be going along just fine.

Edited by One Putter
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, One Putter said:

Well if your only measure of success is how big of a paycheck you get, i believe happiness will be harder to find. All of those professions you listed can bear success in all sorts of forms, not just financially. I know you don't actually think that it's only about money, because you've expressed as much regarding the LIV topic.

Huh?  That’s exactly what I said. Or am I misunderstanding you?    We put these social media stars on a pedestal, but what do they really produce ?  

if you’re agreeing then my apologies. I can see it. But if you’re disagreeing, I’m not sure how.  

Edited by bladehunter

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

18 minutes ago, PedronNiall said:

I didn't start it, champ. 

You're right - you didn't. It's been going for ages. Then when women like Paige try to game the advantage they have; it gets shamed. Horribly and furiously. 

What are yall so scared of? 

• Like 2

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

25 minutes ago, Mrgreen36 said:

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Also, since like the dawn of time, advertisers realized that sex sells.  

I guess everyone should be a grey non gender blob?   

I mean, I sure do like Victoria secrets much better since they have had big girls strutting their stuff for them.  

Bryson makes great content, Paige has more of an audience than Bryson.  Seems video benefits both of them.  

Brother.   That’s either the funniest thing I’ve read this year or I’m needing to continue on with my rocket build to blast off this rock.  

first question .  In this instance.  Sex sells.  What ?  What is it selling ?  What’s the product ? 

next. Why is it one extreme or the other ?  Why a non gender grey blob - or content that’s illegal to post here ?  Couldn’t it be in the middle and still be female ?  

lastly.  I wish this didn’t interest me so much.  I’d love to shut up.  I find it so hard when I see so many oddly opposed views.  So I’m not meaning harm. I’m very genuinely curious.  

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

18 minutes ago, One Putter said:

It's a lot easier being miserable with some money than miserable while poor.   I'm sure you would do your job for 50% less just because it makes you happy?  

I love making parts for old buildings, but I also love things like shelter, food, vehicles, taking my kids to do cool stuff, etc. So I really wouldn't be very happy doing what I do for less, in fact, every year costs me more than the last and raise my prices to reflect that.  

7 minutes ago, PedronNiall said:

I literally cannot post the majority of her content here because it is adult & suggestive in nature. The content itself suggests what it is, not my interpretation of it. If a man got into the same poses she did no one would remotely try and pretend like it's simply tasteful photography. She's wearing skirts that intentionally don't cover her butt and fully bent over to expose herself while teeing up a ball among other things page after page. That's not anything but sexual and you're lying to yourself if you think grasping is required to see that. 

If her photos aren't problematic then feel free to start a thread of nothing but golf-related shots from her reel and see how quickly it gets closed and you get a timeout. She creates adult content. There's nothing about what she does that anyone not of age should be looking at. 

Yet, the content you refer to doesn't actually show anything.  I've been to her sites as has my wife and her gal pals.  The manner in which her products are advertised makes them suggestive; so yes, string bikini's, and butt cheeks can titillate the "depraved" mind.  Only our minds are not depraved. 

Suggesting the posting of her clothing content here is absurd.  I could post golf clothes that my wife and her gal pals wear, but there's no reason to do that.

I am a businessman who sees what she wants to do and what she has accomplished, even if some of it is scary to you.  Yep, to moralistic minds, it tests our edge, but has a limit.  Therefore, contrary to your perception, it's NOT X-rated unless the world uses your morality structure.  Thank goodness, that isn't the case. 🙂

Your last sentence regarding blame seems strange, as if you took something out of context, then attempted a conclusion based on unknown thoughts in your head.  I am done.   

• Like 3
  • TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° GD Tour AD-VF 74S
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 95S
  • T100 5i-9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX 6.0 Wedge 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x, ProV1x or AVX

2 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

Brother.   That’s either the funniest thing I’ve read this year or I’m needing to continue on with my rocket build to blast off this rock.  

first question .  In this instance.  Sex sells.  What ?  What is it selling ?  What’s the product ? 

next. Why is it one extreme or the other ?  Why a non gender grey blob - or content that’s illegal to post here ?  Couldn’t it be in the middle and still be female ?  

lastly.  I wish this didn’t interest me so much.  I’d love to shut up.  I find it so hard when I see so many oddly opposed views.  So I’m not meaning harm. I’m very genuinely curious.  

I can probably dig all the way back to advertising from the 1920s that Crane (plumbing company) published with beautiful women in them.  Why was there a sweedish bikini team? Why was there a Miss Budwieser? Companies have used beautiful women to advertise their products for them. 

Everyone should be a grey blog according to most here.   

I mean maybe Chris Farley was actually a better Chippendale than Patrick Swayze was.  

I miss the time when if someone didn't care for what was being advertised they just didn't say anything or didn't buy it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, aenemated said:

You're right - you didn't. It's been going for ages. Then when women like Paige try to game the advantage they have; it gets shamed. Horribly and furiously. 

What are yall so scared of? 

The average guy think about hooters like at least 🤔 

25 times a day 🤣

Paige is just smart enough to harvest all the ones who are particular to her key attributes, passion for golf included

and then leverage her Martech stack so they see her image those 25 times!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrgreen36 said:

I can probably dig all the way back to advertising from the 1920s that Crane (plumbing company) published with beautiful women in them.  Why was there a sweedish bikini team? Why was there a Miss Budwieser? Companies have used beautiful women to advertise their products for them. 

Everyone should be a grey blog according to most here.   

I mean maybe Chris Farley was actually a better Chippendale than Patrick Swayze was.  

I miss the time when if someone didn't care for what was being advertised they just didn't say anything or didn't buy it.

No you’re missing what most are saying. It’s not the form. It’s the hypocrisy.  We’re  done with the double standard.  Won’t feed it. Won’t entertain it. It’s making nothing. Selling nothing. Except clicks.  

you produce things.  Same as I. These folks produce drama.  That’s all. 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

3 minutes ago, bscinstnct said:

Ms ae got stellar manufactured 🍅 🍅 ... I dearly love everything around them but dang, I do love those too. 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

No you’re missing what most are saying. It’s not the form. It’s the hypocrisy.  We’re  done with the double standard.  Won’t feed it. Won’t entertain it. It’s making nothing. Selling nothing. Except clicks.  

you produce things.  Same as I. These folks produce drama.  That’s all. 

Why do I care how she makes her living?  

That's her decision not mine.  

I see no hypocrisy in it. It's her choice, it's what she is currently choosing to do.   If I was beautiful man, I'd ride the money train as long as I could too. 😆 

Side note: I absolutely hate every live edge pipe leg/hair pin leg, epoxy table, even if they put a hot chick next to it, to sell it.  😜 

Edited by Mrgreen36
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bscinstnct said:

25 times a day 🤣

Paige is just smart enough to harvest all the ones who are particular to her key attributes, passion for golf included

and then leverage her Martech stack so they see her image those 25 times!

I'm 44, the only thing I think about 25 times a day, is where did I put something at, I just had in my hand, like my flashlight, or my 10mm wrench. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TiScape said:

Ohhh, she went tomatoes 🍅s. Mine went 🍈 🍈 melons. Guess it all depends what ya into. All good as m more into the 🍎 bottoms 😊

v3 was more on the smaller but perky 😂