MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

DB MACHINE

> @choeppner said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > Is this them? If they are still in a Bankruptcy there may be complications with things I suppose.. but there also may be recourse. Unless you are comfortable with doing the leg work though, you'll probably going to want to consult with an attorney.

> >

> > Dogleg Right Partners, LP

> > COURT

> > Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court

> > CASE NUMBER

> > 4:16-bk-40885

> > TYPE / CHAPTER

> > Voluntary / 11

>

> Hello,

>

> Bankruptcy was voluntary discharged within 100 days.

>

> I'm back now and most people here know who I am and will be helping. Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can.

>

> Thanks

>

> Chris

I think you mean voluntarily dismissed, but glad to hear it Chris!

@choeppner / Chris is a man of great integrity and glad to see that he is able to offer some assistance again?

Chris- hope you and the family are doing well.

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

I LOVE my Machine putters and the prospect of the company getting up and running again thrills me.

I've acquired two putters from eBay, some extra parts from someone here, and a "custom" M20 a couple of years ago through Travis. The custom job was a NIGHTMARE, and all I wanted was for the finish to be re-done. They didn't have to adjust it, add sightlines or anything, and it still took nearly 3-months to get _most_ of what I paid for (after I was quoted two weeks). I never received the correct weights or hardware, and I finally gave up trying to get it all. A full year after, I made a comment here about it (without even mentioning who I dealt with) and he emailed me, asking that I not be so negative! If they do come back and the Travis I dealt with is still involved with the company in any way, I will never risk another transaction with them again. I've heard so many good things about Dave over the years, and yet he appears to surround himself with less than great people. It seems like a case of an artist who has no business sense hiring other artists with no business sense. The best thing they could do would be to hire someone with a strictly retail/wholesale background to work with customers, and then Dave and whoever could just do what they really want; make awesome putters.

Despite the issues I had, I would love to see Machine come back, cause I really do think they're the best putters ever. But it's gonna be a long road to earning back trust after what a sh**show the last few years have been.

> @kmbean said:

> Chris reached out to me and said he will make it right in terms of my "missing" M10.

> I will keep you guys posted.

Got your Shaft Choice. Did you get the Text with your Head and Both Hosels?

I'll get this handled and my apologies on the delay.

Thank you

-Chris

> @Dpavs said:

> > @choeppner said:

> > > @Dpavs said:

> > > Is this them? If they are still in a Bankruptcy there may be complications with things I suppose.. but there also may be recourse. Unless you are comfortable with doing the leg work though, you'll probably going to want to consult with an attorney.

> > >

> > > Dogleg Right Partners, LP

> > > COURT

> > > Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court

> > > CASE NUMBER

> > > 4:16-bk-40885

> > > TYPE / CHAPTER

> > > Voluntary / 11

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > Bankruptcy was voluntary discharged within 100 days.

> >

> > I'm back now and most people here know who I am and will be helping. Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Chris

>

> I think you mean voluntarily dismissed, but glad to hear it Chris!

As my soon to be ex wife will say, I never say the right words. LOL Thats what I meant to say, you are correct.

Thanks

-Chris

> @Mitchell said:

> @choeppner / Chris is a man of great integrity and glad to see that he is able to offer some assistance again?

> Chris- hope you and the family are doing well.

Thanks! Doing as good as can. Seperated and I have moved to Texas but starting a new life which is always fun. Have final retired from the Army and can devote more time to this endeavor.

Hope life has been treating you great as well.

Thanks

-Chris

> @NoCaution said:

> I LOVE my Machine putters and the prospect of the company getting up and running again thrills me.

>

> I've acquired two putters from eBay, some extra parts from someone here, and a "custom" M20 a couple of years ago through Travis. The custom job was a NIGHTMARE, and all I wanted was for the finish to be re-done. They didn't have to adjust it, add sightlines or anything, and it still took nearly 3-months to get _most_ of what I paid for (after I was quoted two weeks). I never received the correct weights or hardware, and I finally gave up trying to get it all. A full year after, I made a comment here about it (without even mentioning who I dealt with) and he emailed me, asking that I not be so negative! If they do come back and the Travis I dealt with is still involved with the company in any way, I will never risk another transaction with them again. I've heard so many good things about Dave over the years, and yet he appears to surround himself with less than great people. It seems like a case of an artist who has no business sense hiring other artists with no business sense. The best thing they could do would be to hire someone with a strictly retail/wholesale background to work with customers, and then Dave and whoever could just do what they really want; make awesome putters.

>

> Despite the issues I had, I would love to see Machine come back, cause I really do think they're the best putters ever. But it's gonna be a long road to earning back trust after what a sh**show the last few years have been.

Hello,

Feel free to Reach out to me with any Questions or Concerns. If you go back in the thread, I handled most everything until we had an amicable split and I have a pretty decent reputation. Now Dave has asked me back to take back over which I will.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] or faster would be [email protected]

I can apologize for the past and just say there are some changes coming where this should not happen. And you are right... It is a long road, but it is worth it.

I look forward to the future

Chris

I still have 4 and love them. A couple are damascus and 1 a big bore.> @choeppner said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > Is this them? If they are still in a Bankruptcy there may be complications with things I suppose.. but there also may be recourse. Unless you are comfortable with doing the leg work though, you'll probably going to want to consult with an attorney.

> >

> > Dogleg Right Partners, LP

> > COURT

> > Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court

> > CASE NUMBER

> > 4:16-bk-40885

> > TYPE / CHAPTER

> > Voluntary / 11

>

> Hello,

>

> Bankruptcy was voluntary discharged within 100 days.

>

> I'm back now and most people here know who I am and will be helping. Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can.

>

> Thanks

>

> Chris

Good to see you back Chris. Which part of TX are you relocating to?

Drivers : Callaway Paradym Sanki Planarian - Ginnico Black Star Arch-KaMs 16509 - TRPX S-013 Xanadu - Waccine Wac LS-01 COA Rolling Angel
FW : Ping G425 14.5*/17.5* Arch-Kams WL/WH-01 - PRGR HD 14.5*/CarrysQ 16.5*/19* Crazy Boron Two Tree

UTs : Ping G425 19* Arch-Kams UTR - PRGR CarrysQ 20*/24* COA U-294 Beretta
Irons : Grind Studio Proto - Itobori MXH - Titleist CNCPT02 - Tourstage MR-23 US Spec
Wedges : Artisan - Grind Studio- JP Premier
Putters : Benock - BPutters - Ingles - Lajosi - Low Tide - Machine - MackMade - Mannkrafted - Masda Gold'sFactory - Nead - Swag - TP Mills - Xenon

> @LionGolfer said:

> I still have 4 and love them. A couple are damascus and 1 a big bore.> @choeppner said:

> > > @Dpavs said:

> > > Is this them? If they are still in a Bankruptcy there may be complications with things I suppose.. but there also may be recourse. Unless you are comfortable with doing the leg work though, you'll probably going to want to consult with an attorney.

> > >

> > > Dogleg Right Partners, LP

> > > COURT

> > > Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court

> > > CASE NUMBER

> > > 4:16-bk-40885

> > > TYPE / CHAPTER

> > > Voluntary / 11

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > Bankruptcy was voluntary discharged within 100 days.

> >

> > I'm back now and most people here know who I am and will be helping. Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Chris

>

> Good to see you back Chris. Which part of TX are you relocating to?

I'm right outside of San Antonio in a town called Boerne. Quaint town but getting big. Lol

Hope life has been treating you good Art

Thanks

Chris

Chris, it was very nice speaking with you at length the other day. Now that you are once again fully immersed with DLG/Machine, i have a glimmer of hope that i will get my putters + refund back soon.... Going forward, let Dave handle the custom putter making ****only****...otherwise its going to be another dog and pony show once again.

Best,

Olaf

> @viking_norway said:

> Chris, it was very nice speaking with you at length the other day. Now that you are once again fully immersed with DLG/Machine, i have a glimmer of hope that i will get my putters + refund back soon.... Going forward, let Dave handle the custom putter making ****only****...otherwise its going to be another dog and pony show once again.

>

> Best,

> Olaf

You too Olaf! Always good catching up. I'll be handling the majority of the Communications moving forward. I'm waiting on some additional updates and will send them as soon as I get them.

In the Meantime, please don't hesitate to call or text or e-mail.

Thanks

-Chris

Happy Weekend,

I wanted to share this picture of a Custom German Stainless Steel M20 that is almost done for a Customers Son. GSS M20 Head with Retro Gen 1 Spanner Weights and a Custom Engraved Triangle Drill Here Hand Bent 1018 Carbon Plumber Neck. The putter has been bent to Face Balanced. The Medallion is a Custom Engraved Billet Copper Medallion with a Hand Rubbed Antique Patina Finish.

More Pics of More Customers Putters coming soon.

Thanks

-Chris!

hj7ci6p6tqjc.jpg

Reading thru this thread without anything really at stake personally

But since pictures of putters he is working on are being posted now and if he's back up and running again, wouldn't it be appropriate for Dave or whomever was at the root of all this to apologize?

Yadi for President

Why did all comments gets deleted from recent?

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 75tx) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

Hello

Nothings been deleted. There is not even an option for it? Try it an see. You can only edit. Hence the one post I did on the Previous page that has only a Single Letter.

You have a Comment on this Page and your Previous Comment is 1 page back. It's just gone another page since the recent comments started.

You can edit your own comments, but not delete or edit anyone elses as you can see from the screen shot below. As you can see on my post their is a Gear that allows me to access the Edit. On your Post there is not. Only you can edit it.

Please advise

Thanks

-Chris

4qzkfiwdng9z.jpg

hyxb5xwuuxvc.jpg

Pretty sure something is going on with the mobile app on my end. Last pages I’m seeing go to 2006 instead of current year. Anyone else having the same issue?

:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)

> @BYK said:

> Reading thru this thread without anything really at stake personally

> But since pictures of putters he is working on are being posted now and if he's back up and running again, wouldn't it be appropriate for Dave or whomever was at the root of all this to apologize?

>

Hello,

You do bring up a good valid point.

Dave will be posting soon. He is finishing up the backlog and then will be online.

Thanks

-Chris

Evening Everyone,

Here is a Custom MACHINE that we are fixing to finish and mail off to it's new owner.

This is a Custom 303 Stainless MACHINE Big Bore ART Putter with Custom Pin Stripe Milling and a 303 Stainless Torched Medallion.

This MACHINE was ordered with three different Length interchangeable Plumber Neck Hosels, (Stubby, Standard and Long Neck) for fitting, testing and rolling in more putts! The Hosels are milled from 303 Stainless and are finished in a Torch Finish.

Enjoy and more pics coming soon.

Thanks

-Chris Hoeppner

0soui7fygk5t.jpg

drkcgxahteia.jpg

njuks31f7v4a.jpg

> @choeppner said:

> > @LionGolfer said:

> > I still have 4 and love them. A couple are damascus and 1 a big bore.> @choeppner said:

> > > > @Dpavs said:

> > > > Is this them? If they are still in a Bankruptcy there may be complications with things I suppose.. but there also may be recourse. Unless you are comfortable with doing the leg work though, you'll probably going to want to consult with an attorney.

> > > >

> > > > Dogleg Right Partners, LP

> > > > COURT

> > > > Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court

> > > > CASE NUMBER

> > > > 4:16-bk-40885

> > > > TYPE / CHAPTER

> > > > Voluntary / 11

> > >

> > > Hello,

> > >

> > > Bankruptcy was voluntary discharged within 100 days.

> > >

> > > I'm back now and most people here know who I am and will be helping. Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Chris

> >

> > Good to see you back Chris. Which part of TX are you relocating to?

>

> I'm right outside of San Antonio in a town called Boerne. Quaint town but getting big. Lol

>

> Hope life has been treating you good Art

>

> Thanks

>

> Chris

All the best with bringing back Machine Chris. It hurt to see a great craftsman like Dave struggling with the business end of things. Hope to see some new Damascus putters soon. Dave was the best in Damascus imo and don;t think anyone has surpassed him yet. There's a bloke from down under who is very close though.

My best to Machine, you and Dave!

Drivers : Callaway Paradym Sanki Planarian - Ginnico Black Star Arch-KaMs 16509 - TRPX S-013 Xanadu - Waccine Wac LS-01 COA Rolling Angel
FW : Ping G425 14.5*/17.5* Arch-Kams WL/WH-01 - PRGR HD 14.5*/CarrysQ 16.5*/19* Crazy Boron Two Tree

Irons : Grind Studio Proto - Itobori MXH - Titleist CNCPT02 - Tourstage MR-23 US Spec
Putters : Benock - BPutters - Ingles - Lajosi - Low Tide - Machine - MackMade - Mannkrafted - Masda Gold'sFactory - Nead - Swag - TP Mills - Xenon

To help the revival of Machine, heres a pic of my 4.

The black with copper medallion and neck is the first. A M2A adjuster I name Cassanova... needs a refinish soon I guess. Second is the darker Damascus Tidal Wave finish. Third is my Big Bore SS and the last is a Damascus Ocean wave acid etch I believe.

I still love my Machines.

When things are settled, maybe I'll revive the discos ball mini Dave and I discussed before the storm came. It looks like the storm is passing with Chris coming back now.

My camera skills and phone came are bad so...

ltg3v49jyasa.jpg

no2sxjoyc27n.jpg

Turn your phone sideways and see if the date changes it. It does this on my iphone, shows wrong date vertically, turn it horizontally and the correct date is there. Very weird.

> @choeppner said:

> All mine say 2006 on my phone and normal on my desktop. Started last night on my end.

>

> Its weird. Here is a Screenshot from my phone showing your post being from 2006. Don't know what is causing it??

>

> Thanks

>

> -Chris

>

>

>

> kjs0t5ham56s.jpg

>

• Like 1

Yup your right. Sideways shows the correct date... weird lol

Thanks Art! Very nice collection you have. Some of my favorites! Appreciate the comments as well! Going to be good getting things going once we get thr backlog finished!

That's Interesting on the date. It does change if I rotate sideways. Thank you for sharing.

More pics and updates coming soon.

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

Will any new putters made be able to have the VMG groove or was that patent license sold to another manufacturer?

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

> @Mitchell said:

> Chris,

> Will any new putters made be able to have the VMG groove or was that patent license sold to another manufacturer?

Hey Mitchell,

We still own the patent to the VMG. Our Face Milling Pattern Options include the VMG (Both original or aggressive); TMG (16,20,24 or 28) VWG (Like we had on the Bobby Jones Putters we made) and some exciting new innovations for 2020.

Look forward to seeing how this new year progresses.

Thanks

-Chris