2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

judging players by their bags

MtlJeff

Ok so I will admit, I've been on GolfWRX for a long time but rarely visit or post on forums. I clicked on this innocently not realizing it was an epic thread and no, I have not read more than a couple of pages... So sue me.

In that spirit, I'll start w/ what I thought was the original intent...YES I totally check out people's bags! I'm not a club ho by any stretch but I do keep up with things and have to admit I usually check out a new playing partners equipment as soon as I get the chance and do make quick assumptions about their ability. Usually those assumptions hold true but not always.

Seems like this thread though has transitioned to a "Rate my bag" thread so here you go:

Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Driver 9.5*, stock shaft (for free from Golfsmith when Phil won Masters)

Adams 4060 3 wood, Matrix Code 8 shaft

Callaway RAZR Tour 2 Hybrid, stock shaft

Callaway RAZR Tour 4 Hybrid, stock shaft

Mizuno MP-53, 5-PW, Project X 5.5

Miura 51 Y, Project X 5.5

Miura 55 C, Project X 5.5

Miura 60 K, Project X 5.5

Byron Morgan 007 Oil Can

Black Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

Forgot to ask what you all think of my bag:

Callaway Alpha 815 Driver w/ Speeder 757 X

Callaway Alpha 815 3w w/ Fujikura Pro 95 S

Adams Pro 20/23 Hybrids with Attas 100H S

Callaway Apex 5-P w/ TT XP105 s300

Vokey Sm5 Raw Black 50, 54, 60

Seemore Giant FGP

In a white ping 4 under bag with random aftermarket headcovers on everything except the putter...(stock is the only thing that fits)

I'll give this a whirl. I'm guessing you're in your late 40's. Grew up with Callaway Great Big Bertha and have a certain affinity for Callaway woods. Dropped the 3i out of the bag about five years ago, in favour of the Adams, and the 4i only recently due to the success you've had making the previous switch. Still play an X stiff driver though, but considering going to an S, though not quite ready to bite the bullet. You're a good player, low single digits in your heyday, but now in the upper singles. You don't play as much as you used to due to family and work commitments. You consider yourself a player, but are not showy about it, and hence use nondescript headcovers. Strong long game, but can still throw darts with the wedges. Struggle with putting, thus the arguably gimmicky Seemore Putter.

How did I do? Don't be offended - I can't read tea leaves.

Take your best:

I'm left handed, which doesn't really matter except that we as lefties have fewer clubs to choose from!!!

Driver: Ping i15 9.5 w/ UST Mamiya Axivcore Stiff

3w: Ping G Alta S 65g set to 14.5 deg

2i: 712U S300

3-9: Nike VR Pro blades S300

48, 52, 56, 60 Vokey SM6 F F S L grinds, respectively

Scotty Newport 2 Art of Putting 35" with regular grip

Titleist 14-way Stand Bag

Random, found premium ball (Bridgestone B330 or Pro V1x preferred)

Forgot to ask what you all think of my bag:

Callaway Alpha 815 Driver w/ Speeder 757 X

Callaway Alpha 815 3w w/ Fujikura Pro 95 S

Adams Pro 20/23 Hybrids with Attas 100H S

Callaway Apex 5-P w/ TT XP105 s300

Vokey Sm5 Raw Black 50, 54, 60

Seemore Giant FGP

In a white ping 4 under bag with random aftermarket headcovers on everything except the putter...(stock is the only thing that fits)

I'll give this a whirl. I'm guessing you're in your late 40's. Grew up with Callaway Great Big Bertha and have a certain affinity for Callaway woods. Dropped the 3i out of the bag about five years ago, in favour of the Adams, and the 4i only recently due to the success you've had making the previous switch. Still play an X stiff driver though, but considering going to an S, though not quite ready to bite the bullet. You're a good player, low single digits in your heyday, but now in the upper singles. You don't play as much as you used to due to family and work commitments. You consider yourself a player, but are not showy about it, and hence use nondescript headcovers. Strong long game, but can still throw darts with the wedges. Struggle with putting, thus the arguably gimmicky Seemore Putter.

How did I do? Don't be offended - I can't read tea leaves.

Take your best:

I'm left handed, which doesn't really matter except that we as lefties have fewer clubs to choose from!!!

D'oh. Did this from my phone and didn't rate the latest bag...my bad.

Take your best:

Lets work this backward...balls to the driver :)

Your balls are from the cool and expensive places you play which are probably country clubs, where many high cappers, fancy themselves with a $5 ProV1X loses their balls on the first tee and it doesn't bother them, they brought a couple of dozen. So you sneak into the bush and grab them. "Fools" you smirk as you pick up another ball...

You are a good player, I would say about a 5 cap. You know your equipment and what works for you, the SM6 is a sign that those country club fools should NOT bet against you for that nasau. A high ball wedge player and loves that drop and stop shot down into the pin.

The VR Pro blades are probably at the end of their life but I think you are one who has club protectors, you take care of your equipment but even that does not stop the hole in your 8 iron from eating thru the face after all the play and range balls.

While your irons and wedges are strong, I sense you may struggle with the 2nd shot if you miss your driver or on long Par 5s. Hence the 712U recent addition to take care of this for you otherwise you need that Ping G 3 wood to save you. its no coincidence you picked the G...its the most forgiving 3 wood ever made and you have been on a long search for one. You NEED that 3 wood to collect the nasau from the snobs you play with and take their money...all using their balls. The 3 wood was the weakest club in your bag but I think you found your club here.

The driver is interesting, its an older but goodie and shafted with one of my favorite shaft before the era of the Rogue and Hzrdus mania...the Axivcore. You like the sound of the Ping and the low spin, this is a long driver for you. I don't think you care too much for the new Ping G driver or the G30 or if you did....you ain't got enough monies from the bets on course to pay for it. Yet. C'mon, 1 club at a time to replace...

..but hell, there is nothing like the i15, it does the job....just don't lose it right and then you need pull that expensive G to save that hole.

I think you are looking for new irons before you would look for a new driver.

Very good player, low cap, I would guess 5.

ps Next time, play your balls on the right side of the ball...c'mon, you're a lefty, what do you expect, lol.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Take your best:

Lets work this backward...balls to the driver :)

Your balls are from the cool and expensive places you play which are probably country clubs, where many high cappers, fancy themselves with a $5 ProV1X loses their balls on the first tee and it doesn't bother them, they brought a couple of dozen. So you sneak into the bush and grab them. "Fools" you smirk as you pick up another ball...

You are a good player, I would say about a 5 cap. You know your equipment and what works for you, the SM6 is a sign that those country club fools should NOT bet against you for that nasau. A high ball wedge player and loves that drop and stop shot down into the pin.

The VR Pro blades are probably at the end of their life but I think you are one who has club protectors, you take care of your equipment but even that does not stop the hole in your 8 iron from eating thru the face after all the play and range balls.

While your irons and wedges are strong, I sense you may struggle with the 2nd shot if you miss your driver or on long Par 5s. Hence the 712U recent addition to take care of this for you otherwise you need that Ping G 3 wood to save you. its no coincidence you picked the G...its the most forgiving 3 wood ever made and you have been on a long search for one. You NEED that 3 wood to collect the nasau from the snobs you play with and take their money...all using their balls. The 3 wood was the weakest club in your bag but I think you found your club here.

The driver is interesting, its an older but goodie and shafted with one of my favorite shaft before the era of the Rogue and Hzrdus mania...the Axivcore. You like the sound of the Ping and the low spin, this is a long driver for you. I don't think you care too much for the new Ping G driver or the G30 or if you did....you ain't got enough monies from the bets on course to pay for it. Yet. C'mon, 1 club at a time to replace...

..but hell, there is nothing like the i15, it does the job....just don't lose it right and then you need pull that expensive G to save that hole.

I think you are looking for new irons before you would look for a new driver.

Very good player, low cap, I would guess 5.

ps Next time, play your balls on the right side of the ball...c'mon, you're a lefty, what do you expect, lol.

You're pretty much bang on about everything, except the handicap (I'm about an 8 or a 9, but I think could easily be a 3 or 4 with practice), and the country clubs I play. I'm actually a muny-boy, but my brother lives next to a country club in Toronto and often walks the course late at night to pilfer the nonchalantly-left behind ProV's which I then fill my coffers with - a wrinkle you could not have foretold.

You are soooo right about the Ping G and the Ping i15, both for the reasons I play them and their nascent characteristics. Both awesome clubs.

However, I do NOT use headcovers for anything except my woods. NEVER!

Thanks for the awesome review though. Privileged to have had it.

You're welcome ChillyDipper & thanks for your contribution to this awesome thread :)

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

I've tried to get past it, but iron covers...I'm judging you. And this comes from a guy with a zero tolerance for top line scuffs on woods. #doublestandard

WITB

Titleist TSR3 - Tensei Blue

Sim 2 18 degree, Ventus TR Blue

QI 10 4 hybrid, Ventus TR Blue

P770 5-AW Dart 

S159 53 and 58 (E Grind)

Ping Anser PLD

2024 TP5X

Bag - Hoofer Craz-e Lite/TM Flex Tech Lite

Ok ill try to see.

915d2 9.5 mitshubishi stiff

915f 16.5 mitshubishi stiff

915h 18.5 mitshubishi stiff

Ping i25 22 pwr 90 stiff

J15 cb 5-pw c taper lite stiff

588 forged 50 ctaper lite stiff

Sm5 56 kbs wedge

Lajosi dd201 torched

Sunmountain 3.5

You've been properly fit, know your strengths / limitations, gaps and enjoy the finer things. No high lofted wedge but your short sided shots are no problem due to open faced Seve esque magic and an insane putter. Brand loyalty is not an option, you play what yields results. I'd say you are somewhere in the single digits and order top shelf at the 19th if that's your thing.

Do I dare ask you rip my bag apart? Clubs in my signature...

Callaway Rogue 10.5*

TaylorMade 300 Mini 13.5*

Callaway Rogue 17*
Ping G400 4-UW
Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS, 60* Eye 2
Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

This topic had been a great read.

Ok guys lets hear it on my bag.

Titleist 915D2 7.5* - Whiteboard(flowerband) 73x

Titleist 915f 15* - Whiteboard 80s

Titleist 915H 18* - Rogue 85s

Titleist 712U 3 iron PX 6.0

Titleist 712MB 4 -PW PX 6.0

Vokey SM4 TVD 52* & 58* KBS Hi-Rev

Odyssey White Ice 7 - 34"

Titleist Pro V1X

In The Bag
Callaway Paradym TD 8* - Venrus Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth+ 15* - Ventus Blue 7x

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* - Ventus Red 9x

Titleist T100s 4-pw - PX 6.5

Vokey 50F/54F/58T - PX 6.5
Lab Mezz Max- 34"
Titleist ProV1

Titleist Pro V1X

I'll give it a run.

Strong swinger of the club. Not a "hitter" but a swinger. Probably strong technically, but you are not perceived as monster long. But you are sneaky long.

You learned long ago that a drive that finds the fairway supports your strengths, iron play and putting.

Going to 52 and 58 wedges mean that you are very comfortable with your wedges (distance control) and probably spend sleepless nights worrying about when they wear out, what will replace them. They are your safety blanket.

The putter is another interesting club. I think that the former feel of the white ice insert has found a permanent home since you bought it new 6 years ago. You have probably looked at newer offerings, but that next round you and your wedges get up and down from everywhere.... Needless to say, the putter is not going anywhere.

I do think you are very consistent but have reached the toughest position one can have (in terms of improvement); moving from a 8 cap down lower.

I bet your a range rat and are working your tail off to get there (given the style of clubs you own), and you see glimpses of the player you are working towards, just not consistently enough to cause a change in the cap.... Yet.

Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Driver 9.5*, stock shaft (for free from Golfsmith when Phil won Masters)

Adams 4060 3 wood, Matrix Code 8 shaft

Callaway RAZR Tour 2 Hybrid, stock shaft

Callaway RAZR Tour 4 Hybrid, stock shaft

Mizuno MP-53, 5-PW, Project X 5.5

Miura 51 Y, Project X 5.5

Miura 55 C, Project X 5.5

Miura 60 K, Project X 5.5

Byron Morgan 007 Oil Can

Black Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag

Used to be a long hitter and strive for yards, until you realized that short game is what matters most, hence the emphasis on tour scoring clubs.

You walk, no push cart nonsense. Your driver works, it's not long, but you don't care because it finds fairways. Gets up and down from most anywhere, probably a 4 cap. And you don't like change in your clubs because you know what you have in the ones you do have.

Titleist Pro V1X

I'll give it a run.

Strong swinger of the club. Not a "hitter" but a swinger. Probably strong technically, but you are not perceived as monster long. But you are sneaky long.

You learned long ago that a drive that finds the fairway supports your strengths, iron play and putting.

Going to 52 and 58 wedges mean that you are very comfortable with your wedges (distance control) and probably spend sleepless nights worrying about when they wear out, what will replace them. They are your safety blanket.

The putter is another interesting club. I think that the former feel of the white ice insert has found a permanent home since you bought it new 6 years ago. You have probably looked at newer offerings, but that next round you and your wedges get up and down from everywhere.... Needless to say, the putter is not going anywhere.

I do think you are very consistent but have reached the toughest position one can have (in terms of improvement); moving from a 8 cap down lower.

I bet your a range rat and are working your tail off to get there (given the style of clubs you own), and you see glimpses of the player you are working towards, just not consistently enough to cause a change in the cap.... Yet.

That is pretty good. I am very comfortable with my clubs and feel consistent with them. I am going to have to replace the wedges next year and that is not a fun proposition. The putter is not going anywhere you are correct.

I am not a range rat by any means and do not play as much as I would like to but still play off a 3.

Thanks again

In The Bag
Callaway Paradym TD 8* - Venrus Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth+ 15* - Ventus Blue 7x

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* - Ventus Red 9x

Titleist T100s 4-pw - PX 6.5

Vokey 50F/54F/58T - PX 6.5
Lab Mezz Max- 34"
Titleist ProV1

Titleist Pro V1X

I'll give it a run.

That is pretty good. I am very comfortable with my clubs and feel consistent with them. I am going to have to replace the wedges next year and that is not a fun proposition. The putter is not going anywhere you are correct.

I am not a range rat by any means and do not play as much as I would like to but still play off a 3.

Thanks again

Darn! Thought I had that one.

The wedges can be refurbished. There's a company called "tigernick" and it looks like they do fantastic work. Good reviews too

I gave my opinion on a set, but never got info on mine, I will post it again.

915d2 Diamana S+ blue xflex

Bio Cell+ 3/4 set at 14.5 matrix red tie 6q3 x flex

Tight Lies 19 hybrid kuro kage s flex

Ping G 4-uw DG s300 purple dot - 1/2 inch wrong color in sig

Cleveland 588 53 diadic

Cleveland 588 57

Ping Karsten TR b60,

youve got a big swing, but a downward AoA, thus the blueboard in X, but the hybrid and irons in S

youve got some game, but probably cant narrow down one glaring weakness, its inconsistency throughout that keeps you in the mid-cap range

the D2, tight lies, and G series indicate you are not quite comfortable with your ballstriking, probably a lot of toe strikes that overdraw and end up on the left side of the FW or green

this inconsistency makes you utilize your BC+ often off the tee in tight situations

youre a classy guy, probably dress halfway decent (no loudmouth or orange shorts) you like the classics indicated by the 588s and the Karsten

actually I bet you would say that your short game is the best part of your game (the 53/57 combo is the giveaway here, nobody with a crap short game is going to take the trouble to bend their wedges 1* weak/strong

despite the mostly newer gear, you are not flashy, the "stockish" shafts say you arent a diva, you recognize performance. you probably have a workhorse bag like a hoofer or some other sort of lightweight stand bag, definitely no leather headcovers, you keep the stock ones. the putter indicates your need to be different, you are probably putting well with it but you could probably swap to a different style putter and not care.

you dont REALLY care what ball you play, but obviously prefer a nice urethane. you might buy off lostgolfballs.com, or possibly you play the Mojos you buy before the round in the pro shop, or you have a stable of old balls in your hoofer that you use. no way do you spend $50 for a dozen of anything

glove is a ping, cleats are nike, towel is a grungy TM RBZ, underwear is alfani that your wife bought for you at macys

tell me I didnt nail that

here is mine

King LTD Rogue Silver 70

CB4 16.5* RIP Sigma 70

G25 20* TFC 800

MP - H4 / 4 / T-11 s300

SM5 54F / TVD 60K s200

California Del Mar 72* and Sunny

G400 LST 8.5* Ventus Blue 6x 🐐 
OG M2 16.5* Speeder 757s

OG Apex 18* KK 80s
223 4-G KBS Tour 120s
RTX ZC 56.12 / 60.09 ff DG Spinner

FTP SM1 0* loft / 400g / SS GT 1.0 

I gave my opinion on a set, but never got info on mine, I will post it again.

915d2 Diamana S+ blue xflex

Bio Cell+ 3/4 set at 14.5 matrix red tie 6q3 x flex

Tight Lies 19 hybrid kuro kage s flex

Ping G 4-uw DG s300 purple dot - 1/2 inch wrong color in sig

Cleveland 588 53 diadic

Cleveland 588 57

Ping Karsten TR b60,

you are a fortunate soul. I do not do this for just anyone so you should consider yourself special, if not particular. Here you go.

You are a sensible man. A man of logic. Probability is your game. Toss a coin into the air and you are a man who loves the tail, but certainly can enjoy the head. The fact that you have a variety of brands in your bag does not indicate that you are unstable. You have an awful tic and in spite of how it looks to others, this gives you the illusion of focus, an edge even. Underneath it all, you are a Ping man. You always have been. The only problem is that you carry an uncanny resemblance to that southern boy they call Bubba and this gives playing partners the idea that your horrible slice is calculated. You once killed a wild hog with one of those slices. You are cool and calculated. You do not have to indicate what ball you play because you live by the heads or tale mantra. Indeed, you are a man with no real handicap. Tail is your game but without head there is no fame.

This thread has been a good read being that I had someone recently make a comment about my bag/play.

Here's what I'm working with, give it to me..

Nike Covert Driver

Cleveland launcher 3 wood

Nike covert tour hybrid

Nike VRS X 4-7 iron

Ping Eye 2 8-9 iron

Vokey SM4 48, 52, 56, 60

Nike Method 003 Super stroke mid slim 2.0

Titlest NXT mix of yellow and white

Black OGIO Grom bag

Ha ha. This is good. Have a go:

GBB 10.5 with Miyazaki Kusala White 61s

XR 4 wood with stock Project X LZ

Apex 3 & 4 hybrid with stock Kuro Kage 80 stiff

'16 Apex Pro 5-PW with True Temper XP 95 stiff

MD3 50 & 54 S grind

MD PM grind 58

Cameron GoLo3 or Odyssey ProType iX 1

Ball: New Chrome Soft or B330 RX

Callaway Epic Speed 9° Driver
Callaway Epic Speed 4W - Smoke IM10

Callaway Apex UW (21°)

Mizuno Pro 225 (4i); 223 (5-9i); 221 (PW)
Jaws MD 5 50°, Full Toe 54°, 58° PM Grind
Toulon Odyssey Chicago

I always judge people based on there bag. Even though I try not to because I have come across plenty of plenty of great players that based on equipment I never would have guessed. I try to look at how old their equipment is. If the entire bag is brand new equipment I know I have nothing to worry about. If only the wedges and maybe woods are newer, I know I could have a good match on my hands.

Titleist TS3 9.5* - Tour AD-GP 7X

Callaway X2 Hot Pro 15* - UST VTS Black 8X

Adams Pro Mini 21* - SteelFiber 110X

Bridgestone Golf J40 CB (4-PW) - Nippon Super Peening Blue X

Vokey SM8 50F - Nippon Super Peening Blue X

Taylormade MG2 TW Grind 56 - Nippon Super Peening Blue X

Taylormade MG2 TW Grind 60 - Tour Issue X100

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport Beach 1.5

Lets see what people think about me:

Driver: Cobra Bio Cell Pro w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 7X

3-Wood: Callaway X2 Hot Pro w/ MRC Tensei Pro White 8X

Hybrid: Adams Super 9031 16* w/ SteelFiber 110X

Hybrid: Adams Pro Mini 20* w/ SteelFiber 110X

Irons: Cleveland 588 combo 4-6 CB, 7-P MB w/ Nippon Modus 130X

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 52* & 56* w/ Modus 130X - Vokey TVD 60* w/ Modus Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport Beach 1.5

Do your worst, or best...

Ok ill try to see.

Ping i25 22 pwr 90 stiff

Sm5 56 kbs wedge

Lajosi dd201 torched

Sunmountain 3.5

You've been properly fit, know your strengths / limitations, gaps and enjoy the finer things. No high lofted wedge but your short sided shots are no problem due to open faced Seve esque magic and an insane putter. Brand loyalty is not an option, you play what yields results. I'd say you are somewhere in the single digits and order top shelf at the 19th if that's your thing.

Man you almost nailed it. about my game everything is on target but i never go to the 19th because that is not my thnig. a 5 cap at the moment.

i will try yours:

Your swing speed is around 95 and understand that loft is your friend. Your driver is doing the job but it isnt your best friend so you rely on a second on the tee. You play clubs that gets the job done. Not a long hitter but consistant. You know what your clubs can do and build your game around it. And you definitely have a good taste for your putter. You have a passion for the grace of this sports and play by the rules.

how did i do.

Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

[u]project x L.Z 5.5[/u]:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

Ok ill try to see.

Ping i25 22 pwr 90 stiff

Sm5 56 kbs wedge

Lajosi dd201 torched

Sunmountain 3.5

Man you almost nailed it. about my game everything is on target but i never go to the 19th because that is not my thnig. a 5 cap at the moment.

i will try yours:

Your swing speed is around 95 and understand that loft is your friend. Your driver is doing the job but it isnt your best friend so you rely on a second on the tee. You play clubs that gets the job done. Not a long hitter but consistant. You know what your clubs can do and build your game around it. And you definitely have a good taste for your putter. You have a passion for the grace of this sports and play by the rules.

how did i do.

you did ok but never ask again..

Ok ill try to see.

Ping i25 22 pwr 90 stiff

Sm5 56 kbs wedge

Lajosi dd201 torched

Sunmountain 3.5

i will try yours:

how did i do.

wow. What a way to answer.

Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

[u]project x L.Z 5.5[/u]:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

My setup

Taylormade M2 Aldila NVS

TaylorMade Burner 07 TP

Cleveland Launcher 2H

Mizuno Comp EZ 4-PW

Calloway Mack Daddy 2 Raw 52/56

Scotty Cameron Newport 2016

Ill give it a shot.

Ball striking is not your strong suit so you prefer the irons on up to be the most forgiving they possibly can be, and you're smart enough to know a good 3 wood is harder to find than a good woman, so you hold on to yours for dear life. It used to be your go to club off the tee until the M2 transtormed your driving game. You do still want some feel in your irons, so you go Mizuno.

Your short game is your money maker and you have great feel with the wedges. That allows you to carry only a 52 and 56. You also are streaky putter and don't mind swapping putters out like socks. When you find one you like, you won't hesitate to spend the coin on it, proof by the purchase of a brand new Cameron.

And here's my bag for anyone that wants to take some shots. Lol

TaylorMade M1 7.5 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 80TX

TaylorMade M2 15 w/Fujikura P95 x

TaylorMade UDI #3 w/Fujikura 904hb X

TaylorMade 2014 MC 4-Pw w/project x 7.0

Callaway MD3 50 degree w/project x 6.5

Callaway MD3 54 degree w/project x 6.5

Callaway MD3 58 degree w/project x 6.5

Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

Ok ill try to see.

Ping i25 22 pwr 90 stiff

Sm5 56 kbs wedge

Lajosi dd201 torched

Sunmountain 3.5

i will try yours:

how did i do.

wow. What a way to answer.
that was sarcasm... Live a little.

Ok ill try to see.

Ping i25 22 pwr 90 stiff

Sm5 56 kbs wedge

Lajosi dd201 torched

Sunmountain 3.5

i will try yours:

how did i do.

Pretty darn close. Swing speed is 100 and climbing. 11 index that is falling. I'm pretty decent with driver accuracy but get into the delofting routine once in awhile. I had an extra space in the bag so I threw in the Mini for long, tight holes or when I absolutely need to turn the ball over. I get ridiculed for it, but it works.

I've only owned a couple sets of irons and will play these until they're done. Love them. Around the greens is where I shine. I learned on my father's old Eye 2's and always go back to them. The honeymoon is going great with the new Anser.

Callaway Rogue 10.5*

TaylorMade 300 Mini 13.5*

Callaway Rogue 17*
Ping G400 4-UW
Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS, 60* Eye 2
Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

Callaway big Bertha v series 9° kuro kage silver 70g x 44.5"

Callaway X-hot pro 15° stiff stock 43"

Cobra s2 forged 1° flat stiff nippons

Callaway forged copper 52° and 58°, 1° flat

Odyssey white ice #1 Winn pro x grip

Lamkin utx midsize grips

Callaway truvis chrome softs balls

Mizuno STZ 9.5 Motore X F1s 44.5"
Callaway X-Hot Pro 15° Project X pxv 6.0

Mizuno CLK 3 Hybrid Tensei Blue S
Srixon ZX7 4-AW Nippon Modus3 Tour 120s 
Taylormade Hi-Toe Raw 56*-62* 
Wilson Staff 8802 Milled 32.5"
Titleist Tour Speed/ ProvV1 21

And here's my bag for anyone that wants to take some shots. Lol

TaylorMade M1 7.5 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 80TX

TaylorMade M2 15 w/Fujikura P95 x

TaylorMade UDI #3 w/Fujikura 904hb X

TaylorMade 2014 MC 4-Pw w/project x 7.0

Callaway MD3 50 degree w/project x 6.5

Callaway MD3 54 degree w/project x 6.5

Callaway MD3 58 degree w/project x 6.5

Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

My guess is you straight up murder it. 300+ with driver, hit irons long as well. Going to guess between a +2 and 2 handicap, depending on if your hot with the putter. You like to work on your long game, but like everyone, should work on your short game the most and if you did, you'd be a very serious player.

WITB

PING G LS Tec
TaylorMade M2 3 Wood
Srixon 765 4-W
PING Glide 50/58
Odyssey V Line

Lets see what people think about me:

Driver: Cobra Bio Cell Pro w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 7X

3-Wood: Callaway X2 Hot Pro w/ MRC Tensei Pro White 8X

Hybrid: Adams Super 9031 16* w/ SteelFiber 110X

Hybrid: Adams Pro Mini 20* w/ SteelFiber 110X

Irons: Cleveland 588 combo 4-6 CB, 7-P MB w/ Nippon Modus 130X

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 52* & 56* w/ Modus 130X - Vokey TVD 60* w/ Modus Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport Beach 1.5

Do your worst