2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

judging players by their bags

MtlJeff

guilty as charged. why do we think we wouldnt look. there is a whole section on the worlds leading golf website called WITB because we want to know. and yes i judge too. i've seen a whole lot of guys who shouldnt be playing those irons or woods or shaft as they arent good enough. i've yet to come across the stick playing with some old beaters though. but ill keep looking.

Titleist 913D(can't remember2 or 3)

TM V-Steel 15* Tour Platform S

TM Rescue TP 22*

Cobra Pro CB 4-PW

Vokey SM5 50*

Cleveland I can't remember model 56 bent to 55

Vokey SM5 60*

Ping B60

I think this means I ain't a club ho.

Nobody gave it a go.

Give one to get one....?

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"

TM Rescue TP 22*

Cobra Pro CB 4-PW

Vokey SM5 50*

Vokey SM5 60*

Ping B60

Nobody gave it a go.

Give one to get one....?

I'll give it a try.

Ping B60 is probably the oldest club in your bag. It implies that you're such a good putter, probably at around 23-28 putts per round. Very rarely you'll putt more than 30. The second oldest club in your bag is your V-Steel. This is the club that you trust very much, along with the TM rescue. Your iron play is quite good, even though you're not a long hitter. But your short game is what helps you save par (or even birdie).

You're a kind of pragmatic and practical person. You play what works for you. You're not interested in what others gaming. I bet you bought your clubs off the rack (or online), without any fitting whatsoever. You came to the pro shop or a retailer, a driver caught your eyes, you decided to give it a swing or two, you saw the price was on a steep discount, then you take it.

I suspect you're somewhat in mid-30s to 40s. You're a single digit handicap, probably around 3-7, but you used to be a scratch, especially if you have an old Titleist or Ping stand bag.

Here's mine:

• Ping G30 9* - Tour 65 S
  • Adams Speedline S 15* - Matrix Radix VI S
  • Mizuno MP33 2-9 - DG S300
  • Titleist Vokey SM5 48*F 54*S 60*K - PX 6.0 (want to re-shaft with DG S300 as well)
  • Byron Morgan DH89 custom
  • Jones Rider Bag, Seamus headcover
  • Bridgestone B330 balls

Let me know what you think, guys.

TM Rescue TP 22*

Cobra Pro CB 4-PW

Vokey SM5 50*

Vokey SM5 60*

Ping B60

Nobody gave it a go.

Give one to get one....?

I'll give it a try.

Ping B60 is probably the oldest club in your bag. It implies that you're such a good putter, probably at around 23-28 putts per round. Very rarely you'll putt more than 30. The second oldest club in your bag is your V-Steel. This is the club that you trust very much, along with the TM rescue. Your iron play is quite good, even though you're not a long hitter. But your short game is what helps you save par (or even birdie).

You're a kind of pragmatic and practical person. You play what works for you. You're not interested in what others gaming. I bet you bought your clubs off the rack (or online), without any fitting whatsoever. You came to the pro shop or a retailer, a driver caught your eyes, you decided to give it a swing or two, you saw the price was on a steep discount, then you take it.

I suspect you're somewhat in mid-30s to 40s. You're a single digit handicap, probably around 3-7, but you used to be a scratch, especially if you have an old Titleist or Ping stand bag.

Here's mine:

• Ping G30 9* - Tour 65 S
  • Adams Speedline S 15* - Matrix Radix VI S
  • Mizuno MP33 2-9 - DG S300
  • Titleist Vokey SM5 48*F 54*S 60*K - PX 6.0 (want to re-shaft with DG S300 as well)
  • Byron Morgan DH89 custom
  • Jones Rider Bag, Seamus headcover
  • Bridgestone B330 balls

Your bag is pretty darn stout. 2 iron blades are rare, even on tour. Fast swinger for sure, with your shafts and B330's. There's a touch of trying to look cool, due to the Byron Morgan and 48 vokey, instead of mp33 pw, so you have some ego there. The G30 cancel's out a "poser" title, since it is not one of the newest models. I'd say in your 30's or 40's. Twenty year old wouldnt play the 33's, and 50's couldnt handle your set at all.

How'd I do? Anything correct?

My set:

'07 Burner tp driver, Graffaloy Pro Launch Red regular shaft

G15 3 wood and 5 wood, stock regular shafts

Mizuno mp 54, 3i - pw , KBS Regular 110 shafts

Vokey sm4 54 and 58

Daddy Long Legs counterbalanced putter

Let me know your assessment....

Driver: Ping G25

4w & 7w: Ping G25

23° Hybrid: Ping G25

5i - pw: Mizuno MP64

54° & 58°: Cleveland RTX 4 raw

Putter: The Wilson 8802 (vintage model)

Ball:  Titleist Pro V1x
Bag: Original Jones Golf Bag (green)

At imanoff (I can't get the wrote feature to work on my phone for some reason).

I wish for the most part. Driver was fitted, irons were not. Putter is one of the newer clubs in the bag, it replaced an odyssey white steel no 5. Used to roll them pretty well deeper that thing having a sweet spot the size of a pin head.

Don't keep a handicap but I'd be a 15 or so on a good day. Long but wild of the tee. Rarely on in regulation but rarely double unless I go ob. Rescue is money, the wood is a hook machine.

RE Hit em Good

My first blush is maybe mid 40's early 50's, smaller guy who doesn't crank it out there much past 270 but is always in the short grass. Odd putter so I am guessing if there is a weakness in your game it is there. Are you using a claw grip by chance?

No rescue club so you are a traditionalist. Interesting that you have both a 5w and a 3I and only two wedges outside your set. I bet you are a dead nuts iron player who rarely is off the green in the gunch.

TM Rescue TP 22*

Cobra Pro CB 4-PW

Vokey SM5 50*

Vokey SM5 60*

Ping B60

Nobody gave it a go.

I would say you're a guy who doesn't stress too much about their game but it's ok because being around a ~12 HC doesn't ruin your life. You had some older wedges but you said enough is enough and got some new Vokeys but didn't replace your trusty Cleveland Sand Wedge. And you wear a lot of Orange.

Nike Vapor Fly Pro Black LE Diamana S+ 60 X-Stiff

Ping G-30 18* 5-wood Alta S Flex Shaft

Mizuno MP-H4 3i C-Taper X-Stiff

Mizuno P-54 4-P C-Taper X-Stiff

Mizuno MP-T4 G, S, L DG Spinner +

Odyssey 2-Ball Fang Tank

Nike RZN Tour Platinum

Somebody who doesn't follow directions.

Check on the previous page, someone after of me didn't follow directions...

Nike Vapor Fly Pro Black LE Diamana S+ 60 X-Stiff

Ping G-30 18* 5-wood Alta S Flex Shaft

Mizuno MP-H4 3i C-Taper X-Stiff

Mizuno P-54 4-P C-Taper X-Stiff

Mizuno MP-T4 G, S, L DG Spinner +

Odyssey 2-Ball Fang Tank

Nike RZN Tour Platinum

Somebody who doesn't follow directions.

Check on the previous page, someone after of me didn't follow directions...

Obviously you have a quite fast swing speed and quick tempo. Mizuno irons and wedges, along with Odyssey putter kinda reminds me of Luke Donald. I bet you've been a Mizuno fan for quite a while and MP54 is not your first Mizuno irons. You;re not long, but your short game is top notch. You began experimenting with Nike RZN. Your Vapor is the latest addition in your bag. You trusted your 5-wood so much but you can't hit 3-wood and you can be a little bit wild with the driver.

I assume you're 5-10 handicap. Probably you used to be a high school golfer team member. You're in late 20s or early 30s. Work in a decent job, but no wife nor kids. I believe golf is not your only hobby. You're such an outgoing person with a lot of activities and social commitments. A lot of people want to play with you because youre' a nice person who can control your temper but at the same time share a joke and laugh out loud.

Mine:

Aeroburner 10.5 stock stiff shaft

Tour edge exotics cb pro 4-wood 16.5 fujikura speeder 757

bridgestone CB J40 4/5/6/7/8/9 projectX 6.0

titleist vokey SM5 48 & 56 stock

Ping anser putter black dot 33 inch

srixon z-star xv or prov1x balls

single strap pencil bag with wentworth logo

Yes, I play 11 clubs only

You like Titleist clearly. Which means you'll toss out a few extra bucks for what's generally perceived as a superior product. The Ap2's reflect that you like performance, but also appreciate some forgiveness. 913 Driver shows you stick with what works, you don't necessarily have to have the latest and greatest every time it comes out. I'll go out on a limb and predict you use a Pro V1? You also likely play from the back tee's since you have a 5-wood and only one wedge (54). Also looks like you have a leather staff bag. Either perhaps a Titleist staff golfer? or Golf Coach? or Teaching Pro?

I've already been judged, but it's fun and I don't wanna break the rotation...so here you go:

Taylormade M2 9.5* - Project X HZRDUS 75g X Stiff Tipped -1/2"

Taylormade M2 3 Wood 15* - Fujikura Speeder 757 TS Stiff

TEE XCG6 2 Hybrid - Matrix Ozik Stiff

Taylormade Tour Preferred MB 3-PW - KBS Tour 120 Stiff

Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 52/56/60 - DG Wedge Flex

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Taylormade Tour Preferred X Ball

Taylormade Staff Bag

I get a lot of interesting comments about my clubs. Let's see what the wrx community says:

TM SLDR - matrix red tie 6Q3 X

TEE E8 Beta 14.5* - Aldila Rogue X

Adams Pro Mini 16* hybrid - Aldila Rogue X

Miura 4-Pw limited edition tournament blades raw - KBS tour black nickel X

52* & 56* Miura K grind - DG Tour issue

60* Vokey SM4 M grind

Scotty Newport 2 black

I get a lot of interesting comments about my clubs. Let's see what the wrx community says:

60* Vokey SM4 M grind

Scotty Newport 2 black

My opinion of you from your bag:

You have a high swing speed and are a long hitter. The absence of a club between your 16* hybrid and your 4 iron tells me that you can reach par 5s in two with a long iron when necessary. Your serious about your golf and your bag. I think you enjoy when others see Miura in your bag. The Slider with the red tie has been in your bag for three years, so you have found a driver that works for you, and you don't struggle with excessive spin off the driver. You aren't looking for a new driver because, with your distance, accuracy is the only thing you need with he driver, and the Slider works. Your hybrid has been in your bag the longest time of your clubs except possibly the putter. You use it off the tee on tighter part fours and rarely from the fairway on long par fives.

I would put your age at 33 to 38. Most of your rounds fall between 75 and 81 but you have thrown a few rounds in the 60s in your time. If you had more time for golf, you believe you could be better than scratch, and that is probably true. Just need to become more consistently accurate.

How'd I do?

And what does the board think about this bag?

Driver - Cobra Fly Z+ Orange set to 10.5* Oban Revenge 6S shaft

Fairway - Callaway XR 16* stock stiff

Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro 20*

Irons - Mizuno MP 4, 4 thru PW, DGS 300 standard length and lie

Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 2 tour grind DGS S400 tour issue shafts (chrome 52*and 60* slate 56*)

Putter - Bettinardi BB43

Nike VR staff bag black with Cru black headcovers with grey numbering

Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 2 tour grind DGS S400 tour issue shafts (chrome 52*and 60* slate 56*)

Putter - Bettinardi BB43

You have exquisite taste in irons and putters and your hybrid is an under appreciated gem! I haven't hit a Cobra driver in ages, but from everything I have read about them, they are monsters now!

Here is my Motley Crew set up:

Driver: Titleist 910 D3 9.5* w/ Blue Board 73x

3w: Titleist 909 F2 15.5* w/ JAVLN X

3H: Nike VR 23* w/ Fubuki X

4-5 Iron: Mizuno MP64 w/ KBS C Taper 130X

6-PW: Mizuno MP69 w/ KBS C Taper 130X

50/54/58: TItleist SM5 w/ DG Spinners

Putter: YES! Penny

TSi2 10* w/ Trono 65x set at C1

TSi2 16.5* w/ Trono 75x set at C1

TSi2 18* w/ GD Tour AD BB 7s set at C1

VEGA VDC-01 Raw 4-P w/ Modus 120S

Edel SMS 52 T Grind

Edel SMS 56 T Grind

Edel SMS 60 T Grind

LAB DF 2.1 w/ Stability Shaft

Bridgestone Tour BXS

60* Vokey SM4 M grind

Scotty Newport 2 black

My opinion of you from your bag:

You have a high swing speed and are a long hitter. The absence of a club between your 16* hybrid and your 4 iron tells me that you can reach par 5s in two with a long iron when necessary. Your serious about your golf and your bag. I think you enjoy when others see Miura in your bag. The Slider with the red tie has been in your bag for three years, so you have found a driver that works for you, and you don't struggle with excessive spin off the driver. You aren't looking for a new driver because, with your distance, accuracy is the only thing you need with he driver, and the Slider works. Your hybrid has been in your bag the longest time of your clubs except possibly the putter. You use it off the tee on tighter part fours and rarely from the fairway on long par fives.

I would put your age at 33 to 38. Most of your rounds fall between 75 and 81 but you have thrown a few rounds in the 60s in your time. If you had more time for golf, you believe you could be better than scratch, and that is probably true. Just need to become more consistently accurate.

How'd I do?

Putter - Bettinardi BB43

Very good. Relatively I am a long hitter. I do like when people notice the Miuras because every response at the club so far has essentially been what are those pieces of junk? Lol. Don't use hybrid too much off the tee or fairway. Maybe hit it once every 2-3 rounds. Mostly hit 4 iron or 3 wood off tee for accuracy. Hybrid is the third oldest club in bag behind 60* and driver. Scores you are accurate. Was a +1 at one point but my age is 26. Definitely accurate about my thoughts on my game though. Well done sir

Putter - Bettinardi BB43

You have exquisite taste in irons and putters and your hybrid is an under appreciated gem! I haven't hit a Cobra driver in ages, but from everything I have read about them, they are monsters now!

I'll give it a go:

You have a fast swing speed, probably around 110 with the driver. You value consistency and accuracy over distance. You definitely stick with what works. You take pride in not falling into the trap of chasing yards and buying new clubs when they come out. You probably try out all the new clubs but never really pull the trigger because nothing is that much better than what you have already. Your 3 wood is the oldest club in your bag, and it's probably never going anywhere. You prefer classic looking clubs to modern ones. You like looking down at something sleek and attractive, and hate offset. The only club you tend to change is the putter and wedges when the grooves wear out. Probably in your late 30's early 40's and have carried a cap anywhere from a 6-10 over the past few years.

How did I do?

Here is mine:

L4V's w/ various shafts (Speeder Tour Spec VC 7.2, AD DI 6s, Protopype 60X)

Cobra King F6 3 wood 13.5* w/ Tour AD-MT 6

Callaway BB 19* Hybrid w/ Speeder 865 S

Callaway BB 24* Hybrid w/ Speeder 865 S

Srixon Z545 3, 5-P w/ Steelfiber i110 S

Vokey 48*, Miura K Grind 53*, Mack Daddy PM 58* w/ Steelfiber i125 S

Miura KM-350

Putter - Bettinardi BB43

I'll give it a go:

You have a fast swing speed, probably around 110 with the driver. You value consistency and accuracy over distance. You definitely stick with what works. You take pride in not falling into the trap of chasing yards and buying new clubs when they come out. You probably try out all the new clubs but never really pull the trigger because nothing is that much better than what you have already. Your 3 wood is the oldest club in your bag, and it's probably never going anywhere. You prefer classic looking clubs to modern ones. You like looking down at something sleek and attractive, and hate offset. The only club you tend to change is the putter and wedges when the grooves wear out. Probably in your late 30's early 40's and have carried a cap anywhere from a 6-10 over the past few years.

How did I do?

Here is mine:

L4V's w/ various shafts (Speeder Tour Spec VC 7.2, AD DI 6s, Protopype 60X)

Cobra King F6 3 wood 13.5* w/ Tour AD-MT 6

Callaway BB 19* Hybrid w/ Speeder 865 S

Callaway BB 24* Hybrid w/ Speeder 865 S

Srixon Z545 3, 5-P w/ Steelfiber i110 S

Vokey 48*, Miura K Grind 53*, Mack Daddy PM 58* w/ Steelfiber i125 S

Miura KM-350

Not too bad actually. I'm 32 but my body sometimes feels 40+ lol. You are right that I prefer to stick with what works. And also because I'm a cheap Word not allowed and don't want to pay anywhere near new prices. I have never bought a brand new club. Ever. Right now I'm a 6 handicap but have been as low as a 2.3, so we shall see how that goes. As far as the 3 wood goes, I picked it up used from a golf shop for $30 because of the shaft, and nope it's not going anywhere. I was playing a TEE CB3 Tour before this and that thing was a rocket, I just didn't care for the deeper face unfortunately.

TSi2 10* w/ Trono 65x set at C1

TSi2 16.5* w/ Trono 75x set at C1

TSi2 18* w/ GD Tour AD BB 7s set at C1

VEGA VDC-01 Raw 4-P w/ Modus 120S

Edel SMS 52 T Grind

Edel SMS 56 T Grind

Edel SMS 60 T Grind

LAB DF 2.1 w/ Stability Shaft

Bridgestone Tour BXS

You like Titleist clearly. Which means you'll toss out a few extra bucks for what's generally perceived as a superior product. The Ap2's reflect that you like performance, but also appreciate some forgiveness. 913 Driver shows you stick with what works, you don't necessarily have to have the latest and greatest every time it comes out. I'll go out on a limb and predict you use a Pro V1? You also likely play from the back tee's since you have a 5-wood and only one wedge (54). Also looks like you have a leather staff bag. Either perhaps a Titleist staff golfer? or Golf Coach? or Teaching Pro?

I've already been judged, but it's fun and I don't wanna break the rotation...so here you go:

Taylormade M2 9.5* - Project X HZRDUS 75g X Stiff Tipped -1/2"

Taylormade M2 3 Wood 15* - Fujikura Speeder 757 TS Stiff

TEE XCG6 2 Hybrid - Matrix Ozik Stiff

Taylormade Tour Preferred MB 3-PW - KBS Tour 120 Stiff

Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 52/56/60 - DG Wedge Flex

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Taylormade Tour Preferred X Ball

Taylormade Staff Bag

DAMN, you're good!.....LOL..........Actually you nailed me, to a tee. I have a 58 Vokey, which my buddy was holding, as his Swoosh sand wedge currently has the yips.....LOL....

Here's mine:

Cobra fly-z plus stock stiff, 10 degrees

Callaway great big bertha- stock stiff, 16 degrees

Callaway apex utility, kbs tour v stiff, 21 degrees

Callaway x-forged 2013, Pxi 5.5

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50,54,58

Putter: Either a SC Pro plat laguna or SC Newport 2016

Why don't you give a review of the last bag posted, and then someone will review yours.

Here's mine:

Cobra fly-z plus stock stiff, 10 degrees

Callaway great big bertha- stock stiff, 16 degrees

Callaway apex utility, kbs tour v stiff, 21 degrees

Callaway x-forged 2013, Pxi 5.5

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50,54,58

Putter: Either a SC Pro plat laguna or SC Newport 2016

I would say excellent putter when you can decide which putter to use, but you fight something that caused you to buy the new one. Pretty long hitter but not that accurate with the driver, but you make up for it with precision irons and excellent touch from 60 yards in. Looks like much more concern in irons and wedges, and I would bet you hit the apex off the tee a lot.

My clubs are in my sig.

I'm relatively new to GolfWRX, but allow me to give it a try.

You tell me:

BB Alpha 815

Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 Wood

Adams Tight Lies 4 Wood Steel Shaft

Mizuno MP30 Rifle Shaft 3-PW

Titleist sm5 wedges 52,56,60

Odyssey Works #9 Putter

Dark Green Titleist Stand Bag

Vice Pro ball

Steelhead and MP30 imply that you're such a loyal and trusted person. You play what works for you. You have a reputation of no-nonsense person, not a kind of bandwagon and trend-follower person. I suspect that your BB 815 is replacing an old and trusty driver that probably just recently broke or stolen. It still in the honeymoon period making you sometimes a little bit wild of the tee. That's why you have both 3-wood and 4-wood in your top of the bag. However, you have a solid short game. You previously gaming old Vokey or 588 and these SM5 are replacing them because the groove worn out. I assume you're in mid 30s, a family man with a kid or two, and have a decent job but choose to live below your means. You play 2-3 times a week and have 0-5 handicap.

Drop some knowledge

Callaway RAZR Fit Oban Kiyoshi Purple 55-3

Adams XTi 15° Matrix Ozic Red Tie 7q3

Adams A12 Proto G 20°Matrix Radix 9t-HY

Titleist ZB 4-pw Nippon Modus 120

Cleveland CG-12 52-56-60

Cameron Del Mar 2 TeI3

It seems that you used to be a high-school or college golf player, but it was 10-15 years ago. Now you don't play golf as much as you were in your younger years. However, you still have a strong iron play and short game. You play 1-2 times a week, but you appear to be the most underrated player in the foursome. People tend to underestimate your ability but in the end it was you who take their money. You rely very much on your putter. Like Spieth, your Cameron is what bails you out when the other aspects of your game are a bit off. Your choice of shaft showed that you love to experiment with things. Probably you do your own gripping, or perhaps you have your own golf workshop and simulator in your garage/basement. You're a 0-3 handicap. You're in your late 30s or early 40s and drive a Ford/GM truck.

Let me know how far/close my prejudice. :)

Damn. You are about 98% right on the money. The good... Played in High School and College...Albeit a small one. Play once practice twice a week. Be 40 in July... Do have a workshop in my garage...Scotty has been with me through most of it, good and bad. Got it in 98 while in school...I'm only 5'7 so yeah get underestimated ALOT. Especially when I walk up and stick a tee in the tips.... The bad Drive a Honda and a terrible chipper, I have since dropped 2 of the Cleveland's for my old Ping Eye 2 SW& LW... oh and my index is 5.9... Awesome job brah!

[list]
[*]Taylormade R15 with Hzrdus Black 6.0
[*]Taylormade Jetspeed 15*
[*]Razr Fit 18* Diamana Ahina ion 80 x5ct
[*]Adams A12 Proto g 3031 20*
[*]Titleist ZB 4-pw Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 120
[*]Cleveland CG15 52-54 Ping Eye 2 SW 58.5
[*]Scotty Cameron Del Mar Two Tel3
[/list]

• 4 weeks later...

Some one try me

Callway Big Bertha 816 DBD 10.5 - Oban tour limited LTD 60 S

Callway Big Bertha 816 DBD 3 wood 16 Degrees Fujikura Speeder II TS 665

Callaway Apex pro 3-pw Project X 6.0

Titlest Vokey Sm6 50 F Grinf, 54 S grind , 58 K grind Project X 6.0

Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Fujikura Speeder Evolution Tour

I would say a long hitter who knows what they are good at and plays to it. Also knows how they want each club to perform hense the expensive up charge shafts. I would say low single hcap player.

Gbb 9.0 red tie X flex

Nike vapor fly 3 and 5 wood blue bored s flex

716 tmb 3 iron bent to 22 degrees

Ping I irons 5 - pw

Sm6 black 52 and 56

Mc3 60 s grind

Scotty Newport 2

Nike vapor hybrid bag

Some one try me

Callway Big Bertha 816 DBD 10.5 - Oban tour limited LTD 60 S

Callway Big Bertha 816 DBD 3 wood 16 Degrees Fujikura Speeder II TS 665

Callaway Apex pro 3-pw Project X 6.0

Titlest Vokey Sm6 50 F Grinf, 54 S grind , 58 K grind Project X 6.0

Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Fujikura Speeder Evolution Tour

I would say a long hitter who knows what they are good at and plays to it. Also knows how they want each club to perform hense the expensive up charge shafts. I would say low single hcap player.

Gbb 9.0 red tie X flex

Nike vapor fly 3 and 5 wood blue bored s flex

716 tmb 3 iron bent to 22 degrees

Ping I irons 5 - pw

Sm6 black 52 and 56

Mc3 60 s grind

Scotty Newport 2

Nike vapor hybrid bag

I'll give it a go....you're a club ho who likes to try the new equipment out...a typical WRXer. You're a solid player but there is room for improvement. You're working on your game as you know you can lower your handicap even more if you had more time play. Good looking bag by way!

Here's mine:

Callaway 816 DBD Matrix Black Tie 7m3 X

Tour Edge EX9 15* Fujkura Pro X

Cobra F6 18.5* Matrix Black Tie 75m4 X

Callaway 815 Alpha 21* Hybrid Fujikura Speeder 865 X

Bridgestone J15 CB 5-PW Project X PXi 6.5

Taylormade Tour Preferred 52*, 56*, 60*

Xenon Handmade CS or Lajosi Custom CS

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag

I think it's natural instinct to look in the bag of other players, and you can usually tell which guys are the players immediately

Driver-TM Sim 9 GD- Tour ADDI 6x

Fairway- Nike VR Pro 15- Fubuki Alpha 70x

Irons- Mizuno MP20 6-PW MMC-4,5- PJX LZ 6.5

Wedges- RTX4  50,56,60- DG s400 

Putter- Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5 w/Hula Girl 2006 cover

Adams Speedline Fast 10- Grafalloy Prolaunch Red S

Adams Super LS 3 wood- Prolaunch Red S

Adams CMB 4- gw KBS ctaper 120s

Tour Edge Bazooka Jmax Milled 52, 56, , 60

Odyssey White Hot putter

Taylor made Tour Preferred Balls

Ping G410 Plus 10.5