2013 Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme Driver: Pics & Tech Specs

GolfWRX

Waiting anxiously for the uDesign drivers to ship on 3/1. Ordered mine (black on black) with the Black Tie shaft. Stealth bomber ;)

Callaway Rogue SZ, Matrix TP6HDe
Callaway Rogue SZ, Accra Tour Z RPG
Callaway Rogue Ut, Graphite Design Tour AD DI
Callaway X Forged, DG TI S400
Callaway Mac Daddy Forged, DG TI S400
Gold's Factory Custom Putter, Seven Dreamers Proto Shaft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361396213' post='6467365']
[quote name='greenadam21' timestamp='1361390092' post='6466681']
im waiting for those heads you guys ordered to hit ebay ;)
[/quote]

Waiting for the uDesign or the standard heads? Mine is going nowhere anytime soon!
[/quote]
Red Crown, Blue Sole... Yeah....gonna be SWEET!

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

[/quote]

Waiting for the uDesign or the standard heads? Mine is going nowhere anytime soon!
[/quote] U design...maybe not yours....but someones then!

[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1361396637' post='6467413']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Cannot wait to see some pictures of that! A shaft to match?!

I almost ordered a green crown with white sole, but then decided to get an X Hot so I have both models!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

[quote name='JB lefty' timestamp='1361446171' post='6470655']
That really is a shame. I would really like to get a head only.
[/quote]

You could find someone in the US that would like a shaft at a discounted price and make a UDesign happen.

Cobra LTDx LS Diamana B 70
TEE CB4 Tour 15° Attas T2
SLDR 3H Speeder HB 9.8

Honma TW 737 P 4 iron
Honma TR 20V 5-PW PX LS
Vokey SM7 52° & 58°
Tour Issue Toulon Austin

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361411115' post='6468845']
[quote name='wobgon' timestamp='1361406069' post='6468307']
Anybody know if you can order a u design head without a shaft????
[/quote]

They are only sold as a complete club.
[/quote]

and that to be really honest s*** me to tears

they want us to wait an extra 2 months.....

I want a u desighn but aready own about 3 razr fit shafts including the trinity....why oh why cant someone get some common sense

anyways just think thats poor - Im being totally honest

[quote name='Dave70' timestamp='1361458869' post='6471531']
[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361411115' post='6468845']
[quote name='wobgon' timestamp='1361406069' post='6468307']
Anybody know if you can order a u design head without a shaft????
[/quote]

They are only sold as a complete club.
[/quote]

and that to be really honest s*** me to tears

they want us to wait an extra 2 months.....

I want a u desighn but aready own about 3 razr fit shafts including the trinity....why oh why cant someone get some common sense

anyways just think thats poor - Im being totally honest
[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can order a head only from any major OEM. I wish you could, but with the value of the 7M3, I feel pretty good about getting that with the head.

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

I know people get upset that they can't buy just a head, but when is the last time a major OEM offered that to customers? I haven't been around golf forever, but in my 16+ years around the golf business I have never seen that going on.

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361461284' post='6471819']
I know people get upset that they can't buy just a head, but when is the last time a major OEM offered that to customers? I haven't been around golf forever, but in my 16+ years around the golf business I have never seen that going on.
[/quote]

Callaway did it with the optifit heads but they sold like crap. If they had the option with these new adjustable heads as a custom order only, I think they could still make some money. Like if someone didn't know if they needed a 9.5 or 10.5 but had a shaft they wanted to use, they could order both heads and one shaft.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Take the Black Tie that comes with the head and sell it on *bay or here. You can probably get between $100-130 for it (looking at sold listings on *bay)

Callaway Rogue SZ, Matrix TP6HDe
Callaway Rogue SZ, Accra Tour Z RPG
Callaway Rogue Ut, Graphite Design Tour AD DI
Callaway X Forged, DG TI S400
Callaway Mac Daddy Forged, DG TI S400
Gold's Factory Custom Putter, Seven Dreamers Proto Shaft

[quote name='jokerusn' timestamp='1361461748' post='6471847']
[/quote]

Callaway did it with the optifit heads but they sold like crap. If they had the option with these new adjustable heads as a custom order only, I think they could still make some money. Like if someone didn't know if they needed a 9.5 or 10.5 but had a shaft they wanted to use, they could order both heads and one shaft.
[/quote]

Good call sir! I totally forgot about the imix heads..... and I owned like 3 of them! Like you said, those heads did not sell well at all.

[quote name='Whammy' timestamp='1360907367' post='6432495']
I've tabbed through like 20 pages and I can't seem to find it... does anyone know the head size of the fairway woods? Thinking of going with an XHP 3, and teetering between an XHP 18 Hybrid or a RFX 5 wood. Thank you!
[/quote]

Go with the XHP 18 hybrid. Frigging awesome off the tee, off the deck and out other rough and more workable around stuff to hit you get out of trouble. Really a true upgrade over the Razr X Tour.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

Went to The Pro Shop (our version of Edwin Watts/TGW) today to check out their new fitting program -- and it was really quite good. They now use FlightScopes in the general hitting bays and Ping nFlight (running off a Foresight GC2) in the dedicated custom fitting area. There was no one else in the shop, so I spent a couple of hours with the fitter, who as part of his training had visited both the Ping home base in Phoenix and the Callaway PFC -- which I thought was quite impressive for a pissant Southern Hemisphere outfit. Another thing they do right in my opinion is that the fitters are salaried and get no commission on sales, so they're not incentivized to push any brand on you. Or even to push you to buy anything new at all, really.

Anyway, told him I was looking for some more ball speed and we decided to focus on the G25, Anser and RFE. G25 bailed out early -- I hit it OK but didn't like the head shape particularly and wasn't doing any better on ball speed or spin than my current driver (Wishon 919THI with Fubuki K). Anser gave me slightly better numbers but had a very "hard" feel off the face and any misses low and/or toward the heel spun so little that they just fell out of the air for me as a lower-swing-speed player. Tried all the shafts and the TFC probably fit me best in that head. Moved on the RFE with the Trinity and everything came together. Liked the way it set up, liked the feel and found it easy to keep close to the center line. With a 10.5 head set to neutral, I was getting 13.6 degrees launch and 2600 spin on average -- which is in the not-much-more-tweaking-left-to-do zone. Average ball speed was up 8 mph over my last time on a launch monitor with my current driver, which is nothing to sneeze at! Only problem is it was a different monitor (X2 versus GC2), so I couldn't compare apples to apples on the day. Need to go back there and hit them both on the same box. If the gains hold up, I'm buying the Xtreme on the spot, even though I hate the green color scheme. Then once the uDesign models start coming in, I'll get a black/black/grey head made up to get it back into my cosmetic comfort zone.

;)

drivers-razr-fit-xtreme-udesign____11980_11973_1.png?sfrm=png&sw=620.0

PS: Thinking of getting the $10 laser engraving option with "Bust That Nut" on the sole. Would that be wrong?

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361464081' post='6472135']
[quote name='jokerusn' timestamp='1361461748' post='6471847']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Good call sir! I totally forgot about the imix heads..... and I owned like 3 of them! Like you said, those heads did not sell well at all.
[/quote]

iMix! Thank you! I forgot what the name was.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361396796' post='6467431']
[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1361396637' post='6467413']
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Cannot wait to see some pictures of that! A shaft to match?!

I almost ordered a green crown with white sole, but then decided to get an X Hot so I have both models!
[/quote]
I wasn't going to, but I decided to have UST custom paint a matching shaft for me in an Attas 3. Red, White and Blue!

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361472034' post='6473077']
tbowles, that brought a tear to my eye. Only a true WRX'er would go that far to pimp out a driver they may only keep a few weeks. You are following the Attas 3 religion there!
[/quote]
LOL! A pimp's gotta do what a pimp's gotta do. If you can't golf, at least look good while doing it! :cheesy:

Actually I'm going to see if I can hold on to it for a whole season. I mean, what'll it hurt, right? :D

[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1361472393' post='6473119']
tbowles, that brought a tear to my eye. Only a true WRX'er would go that far to pimp out a driver they may only keep a few weeks. You are following the Attas 3 religion there!
[/quote]
LOL! A pimp's gotta do what a pimp's gotta do. If you can't golf, at least look good while doing it! :cheesy:

Actually I'm going to see if I can hold on to it for a whole season. I mean, what'll it hurt, right? :D
[/quote]

What will it hurt? You name it and it will hurt! I mean you could see lower property values if they know you have an old driver in your home! Seeing that you have about 4,842 Attas 3 shafts, I had to look them up. Looks like that 8 series would be a monster fairway wood shaft an a RFX 3 wood!

[quote name='Stretch' timestamp='1361469221' post='6472671']
I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

[left]Went to The Pro Shop (our version of Edwin Watts/TGW) today to check out their new fitting program -- and it was really quite good. They now use FlightScopes in the general hitting bays and Ping nFlight (running off a Foresight GC2) in the dedicated custom fitting area. There was no one else in the shop, so I spent a couple of hours with the fitter, who as part of his training had visited both the Ping home base in Phoenix and the Callaway PFC -- which I thought was quite impressive for a pissant Southern Hemisphere outfit. Another thing they do right in my opinion is that the fitters are salaried and get no commission on sales, so they're not incentivized to push any brand on you. Or even to push you to buy anything new at all, really.[/left]

[left]Anyway, told him I was looking for some more ball speed and we decided to focus on the G25, Anser and RFE. G25 bailed out early -- I hit it OK but didn't like the head shape particularly and wasn't doing any better on ball speed or spin than my current driver ([b]Wishon 919THI[/b] with Fubuki K). Anser gave me slightly better numbers but had a very "hard" feel off the face and any misses low and/or toward the heel spun so little that they just fell out of the air for me as a lower-swing-speed player. Tried all the shafts and the TFC probably fit me best in that head. Moved on the RFE with the Trinity and everything came together. Liked the way it set up, liked the feel and found it easy to keep close to the center line. With a 10.5 head set to neutral, I was getting 13.6 degrees launch and 2600 spin on average -- which is in the not-much-more-tweaking-left-to-do zone. Average ball speed was up 8 mph over my last time on a launch monitor with my current driver, which is nothing to sneeze at! Only problem is it was a different monitor (X2 versus GC2), so I couldn't compare apples to apples on the day. Need to go back there and hit them both on the same box. If the gains hold up, I'm buying the Xtreme on the spot, even though I hate the green color scheme. Then once the uDesign models start coming in, I'll get a black/black/grey head made up to get it back into my cosmetic comfort zone.[/left]

[left] ;)[/left]

PS: Thinking of getting the $10 laser engraving option with "Bust That Nut" on the sole. Would that be wrong?
[/quote]

That Wishon is a solid driver right there. I bet it's a great one with that shaft in there too. I just sold a Wishon 919 here a few days ago. I was sad to see it go. I had 10 items listed and that was the only one to sell!

Anyway, to the engraving...wrong? No. Little odd? I suppose so ;)

@tbowles - Attas 3 sounds like a BA shaft, I'd love to try one out, but they be steep in price!

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1361478857' post='6474045']
@tbowles - Attas 3 sounds like a BA shaft, I'd love to try one out, but they be steep in price!
[/quote]

It really is a BA shaft. I've never had a point and shoot shaft until that one (TourSpx'd of course). That's why I'm hesistant to let it go. But the numbers I'm getting from the B.Asha are better.

[quote name='knudson81' timestamp='1361474649' post='6473395']
[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1361472393' post='6473119']
[/quote]

[/quote]

What will it hurt? You name it and it will hurt! I mean you could see lower property values if they know you have an old driver in your home! Seeing that you have about 4,842 Attas 3 shafts, I had to look them up. Looks like that 8 series would be a monster fairway wood shaft an a RFX 3 wood!
[/quote]
I know a guy who can get you one... LOL! But honestly, they're in hybrids, fairways and drivers, I don't know what I was thinking, but man, I'm glad they were there. Insane!

[quote name='tbowles411' timestamp='1361482109' post='6474413']
[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1361478857' post='6474045']
[/quote]

It really is a BA shaft. I've never had a point and shoot shaft until that one (TourSpx'd of course). That's why I'm hesistant to let it go. But the numbers I'm getting from the B.Asha are better.
[/quote]

I didn't know you were such a Wishon fan! I just sold my THI919 driver. I had 10 things listed (granted, they're all older models) and that was the only thing to sell so far. He makes great sticks, no question. If it weren't for the CallaWRX trip, I was going to order a fairway wood from him as well. I have a set of 555C/Ms in my basement with C-Tapers in them. He makes great stuff.

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W