All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Tour AD driving iron. Peoples golf a sponsor here built mine. Exactly what you are wanting. I use mine off the tee mostly and feel I hit it too high. Looking at a Ventus black possibly.
  3. I have 4 pair of Premiers and they are absolutely comfortable. I've walked probably 30 rounds in the fall/winter and never had an issue with comfort. I was like you, looking at them they never appeared to be a "comfortable shoe" but they've become a staple in my rotation.
  4. IMO I don't "Think" the Dot is very much "Different" from the core. With a driver made up of this much Carbon where are you really going to make these weight adjustments??? The pieces themselves are built to a specific set of targeted weights before you load the weight ports and/or add hotmelt. What I do think is it has the flat Lie angle of the LS from the factory & there is more weight in the front port than there is in the Back port. That alone would massively "Change" the CG of that particular driver line.
  5. Exactly, you pull all the heads and rebuild by moving the shafts down and cutting to length. You could also just soft step the long irons.
  6. My driver is around 105-110. Now that it’s warmed up outside I’m more consistently at 110.
  7. Yes I considered that as well and came to the same conclusion as you. The distance from the axis of rotation is relatively small and the weight of the grip is much less than the other parts. Plus, as long as the orientation of the grip was the same, it really shouldn't factor into it unless the shorter length causes the player to do something different. I love the chaotic pendulum btw. I'm sure you've looked at how the chaos kicks in after the bottom node passes the middle node? A very good visual for demonstrating the value of forward shaft lean at impact.
  8. I can tell you that the 2020 version is lower launching and spinning much like the 2019 TP5x which is why I love it and still have 3 boxes left. Ball testing shows that it was the lowest spinning out of all the urethane tour balls with irons.
  9. Underrated. Bullseyes. when you are in a funk. Pull it out and putt with it for a half hour. It’s so pure. Makes you think about rolling it in the hole. Not the stroke, no alignment aids
  10. 1. Tampa, FL 2. 6 3. 110MPH 4. Gamed the original WB for years, only recently switched to a Ventus, would love to see how the new WB stacks up and starting gaming it again. 5. 63X 6. Absolutely!
  11. Hmm, I hadn't considered that. I assume the AMT white version would launch a bit higher than the standard Dynamic Gold X100s?
  12. They could pay a shill to videobomb the NLU guys in Adelaide too! Oh, wait….😂
  13. Probably not much interest in a driver, not sure how they improve on TSR4, but might be time to replace the TSi 3/5w.
  14. The Moody Blues was one of the truly unique bands of all time...
  15. Looking for the 2022 model or newer with sight dot or naked top is ok too, just no lines on the top. Longer H7 flow neck. Thanks in advance.
  16. At this point it can only be an incremental improvement of maintaining speed/spin over more of the face. All the OEMs have the same models of varying face thickness to detune the sweet spot to make the mishits relatively better
  17. Lefty Trio Tour SS, Handmade No. 1, Naked Klassic But, 'There can be only one ' .... gamer Time for on the course testing
  18. Yeah definitely gone but honest Abe is still on there...will be interesting to see what the Gear Head journalists will make of it...
  19. Same here!! Sat up late night, watching it here. Thought I was going to get to bed an awful lot earlier than I eventually did 😂
  20. They pick a letter that works with their focus groups, and then back into meaning. I bet my lunch money there was a whiteboard that had: TSi Intelligent iteration Ignite Etc
  21. Up for sale is probably the coolest build I’ve ever had for sure in irons. Wilson D7 forged, 4-GW, with Matrix Ozik Program 130 graphite shafts in Reg. Lots to see here. Standard LLL off a 38” 5-iron. Grips are brand new MCC blacks Midsized. Ferrules are really cool BB&F multi color rings. Irons are in excellent condition and look unreal. Easy grade 9-10. Do your homework and research. These shafts play stiffer than advertised and play to a perfect lower stiff flex. Stout on the bend and delivers a true piercing flight and the feel is awesome too and easy on the joints. Selling for $465 shipped to the 48’s only. As always feel free to text me for anything else needed. I know many of you here so rest assured these are solid clubs. Someone is going to love these all day. Thank you!! Please add $10 west of Miss as well. Scott 330 495-9848 I’ll post two sets of pix
  22. I wonder if this is one of his backup putters? The last time his putter was shown it had a nice wear mark on the face.
  1. Load more activity