APPLY: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing! 10 Members Wanted!

HipCheck

• What is your current handicap? 15
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cincinnati, OH
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 M1 Fujikura Motore Speeder 757 S. I like the heavier shaft as oppose to my older PING G30, but sometimes with the flex it tends to balloon, or crash.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 112
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-high Draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower spin and tighter dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? M1
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your current handicap?

+2.2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing?

Taylormade M1 460 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 70x

What do you like or dislike about setup?

Ball flight is a little low for my liking

What is your current driver swing speed?

115 mph

What is your current driver ball flight?

Low to Mid launch fade

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

Higher launch with low spin numbers

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

2017 Taylormade M1 460

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes

This is an opportunity to sign up to receive a shaft before they’re officially available March 1....

The Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec is new for 2017 and has been put in play by PGA Pros Gary Woodland, Charles Howell III and Billy Horschel. GolfWRX is looking for 10 members looking for lower launch and spin to test and share there results and opinions with the GolfWRX Community. Want to apply? Read below.

NOTE: 60, 70 and 80 gram range shafts available. We’ll work with you to determine a good option.

TO APPLY:

In a post below state the following:

• What is your current handicap?
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?
  • What is your current driver swing speed?
  • What is your current driver ball flight?
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

ABOUT FUJIKURA ATMOS TOUR SPEC SHAFTS:

New for 2017, the ATMOS Tour Spec line is geared towards the performance golfer looking to keep the ball flighted down with low spin. Continuing with our iconic “Tour Spec white” paint, ATMOS is a true tour flighted line of shafts with a simple color coding – red as the higher launching, blue as mid launch, black as the lowest launch – similarities include keeping the handle flexes the same for feel, but adjusting mid and tip sections for launch and spin to achieve your desired ball flight.” You can read more here.

Official product page: http://www.fujikurag...tmos-tour-spec/

Testers will be chosen in a week or less. Good luck!

NOTE:

Winners will receive a PM from me announcing they're chosen. We will speak with you directly to help determine which ATMOS Tour Spec shaft will be best to improve your drives based on where you currently are at and what you’re looking to improve. We may have other flexes and weights available.

Fort Worth, Texas, USA

• What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

2016 Taylormade M2 9.5 with Prolaunch Red Axis stiff at 43.5", untipped with a 4g tip weight. It's an older shaft, but it fits my quick tempo.

Medium launch, boring, slight fade.

Stability. That's it. I won a Kuro Kage Dual-Core TiNi TX but the shaft was too stiff. The thing felt great. That's what I am looking for.

2016 Taylormade M2 9.5

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Of course, like I always do. Check my post history on the Dual Core TiNi.

• What is your current handicap? 1.4

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Canton, MI, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? I'm currently testing an Epic SubZero with Rogue Silver 70X against my gamer Ping G30 LST with the same shaft. I like the feel and performance of the shaft in both clubs. With the SubZero, the build was not great and the swingweight was extremely light. Callaway is sending me a new one built to the correct specs. With the G30 LS, I like the forgiveness, but the ball speed is a few MPH slower than the Epic, and it is slightly more fade biased that I would consider ideal
  • What is your current driver swing speed? ~115 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight I have worked over the winter to change my primary ball flight to a fade, and have successfully made that transition. My apex with the driver is usually around 110 ft.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Just fine-tuning it to drop spin a little bit and improve consistency in my ball flight
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SubZero
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

• What is your current handicap? 7.7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Falls Church, VA USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra King LTD with Evo747 stiff. I like the weight/feel, but have a hard time getting high enough lanch.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? mid/low flight.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Bring up ball flight while keeping weight/feel/dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra King LTD
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft? Yes

TSR2 10* w/Atmos TS 60X

Sim2 Max 18*

Sim2 Max 4h

T-200 3i
Apex/Apex Pro Smoke '19 blend 5i-PW
SM8 50*
SM8 58*
Meridian Tybee

• What is your current handicap? 7.9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? USA, Plattsburgh NY
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 M2 Tour AD DI 6X
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 112
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid flight, fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower spin
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? M2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

Sim - Ad TP
M5 15 - Diamana B
Vapor Pro 
SM8 53, 58 
BM DH89SS 

• What is your current handicap? 15
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Boston, MA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping G 10.5* set to neutral, Rogue Silver 60 Stiff - very consistent, tends to have fairly low ball flight (good and bad) - I would like to try a shaft with a bit more of a mid launch
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low-ish slight fade, can hit a draw if needed
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I would like more mid launch with equal consistency of my current Rogue
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!!

This is the only review thread I've really considered submitting, but just had rotator cuff surgery and won't be able to swing for 3 more months... 7.2 TS is favorite all time shaft and have it in my backup driver, glued head n will never take it apart, it's that good. Always come back to Fuji shafts, currently using a 757 Evo.

This is the only review thread I've really considered submitting, but just had rotator cuff surgery and won't be able to swing for 3 more months... 7.2 TS is favorite all time shaft and have it in my backup driver, glued head n will never take it apart, it's that good. Always come back to Fuji shafts, currently using a 757 Evo.

Sorry to hear about surgery. We hope you heal quickly and get back out on the course...and we appreciate the love.

Did anyone ever get picked for this? March 1st is Wednesday - available to the public then.

we're scrambling to make picks and get shafts out ASAP

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

• What is your current handicap? 0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Westfield, Indiana, 'Merica!
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Currently gaming a TMAG M2 (9.5*) with Matrix Ozik 70g Q4 Red Tie Stiff flex tipped 1 inch. Ball flight can "float" on me ever so often. Not a huge deal but windy days aren't my friend at the moment.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110-115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium height overall with slight draw bias. Medium Launch (11.2-5), Mid Spin (2500) Avg 265 Carry, Avg 285 Total
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? A more penetrating ball flight without giving up carry distance.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M2 9.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Absolutely!

Thanks for the contest GolfWRX and Fujikura for the awesome contest!

What is your current handicap? 5.6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Silver Spring,MD

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 M1with Kyoshi White. Very straight with decent length, but I could use more roll.

What is your current driver swing speed? 102-105 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-high launch and height

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More distance and roll. Currently drives getting decent carry but no roll.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2015 M1

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, for sure.

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

What is your current handicap? 10

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Red Deer, AB Canada

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 910 d2 Ust Mamiya x flex

What is your current driver swing speed? 115

What is your current driver ball flight? High

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Distance

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 910 d2

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

• What is your current handicap? 7.6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Austin, TX
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2017 Taylormade M1 460 10.5*, Graphite Design AD TP 6x. This combo feels great but I'm looking for something to bring my launch and spin down a little bit.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 106-108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High, baby cut
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I would like a little more stability near the handle. I also want to lower spin and launch.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 Taylormade M1 460 10.5

TM Stealth2+ - Diamana S+ 6x
17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
TM MG Wedges - 52, 58
Custom Nike Oven Method 006, Toulon Las Vegas

• What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Kansas City, MO USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping G LS Tec w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2 X Tour Spec. This setup gives me a solid combination of distance and accuracy off the tee.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 108-110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid flight w/ current set up
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion. Lower spin.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G LS Tec - 9 degree
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes of course!

Did anyone ever get picked for this? March 1st is Wednesday - available to the public then.

Was wondering the exact same thing...

TM M4 10.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei White 70X
Callaway Rogue 4 wood Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

• What is your current handicap? 13
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chantilly, VA USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway GBB/Fujikura Evo II stiff 60, Like-feel Dislike-dispersion
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 99-102
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 6 Black or 7 Black
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES

• What is your current handicap? 7.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Ft. Myers, FL
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TaylorMade M1 430CC with a Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 63.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 116
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium Launch Fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Can sometimes get a little high on the spin RPM's. Also looking for a little more distance.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade m1
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course!

If people are to get these before public release, then same day delivery must be an option and that would limit it to people very near Fuji HQ right?

SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

• What is your current handicap? 7.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Temple Hills, MD, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Currently Epic GBB w/ HZDRUS Black or Matrix Velox. I enjoy both shafts.. Black tightens up my dispersion but the Velox gives me more yards. I would love a combo of both if possible.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100-105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium/High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More distance and tighten dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Epic GBB 9* head
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Y-E-S

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

• What is your current handicap? +2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fishers, IN, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 917D3 Whiteboard 70x...technically it hasnt arrived yet, but numbers looked pretty solid on the launch monitor when i hit it. Its very hard to fit someone with my high swing speed. The Whiteboard is going to be switched out, im just searching for the right fit.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? ~120-125mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid launch- Slight Draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? low spin, decent launch (12ish), hit more fairways
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 917
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.

Financial Advisor (PM me)

Driver: Epic SZ 9*. Fuji Tour Spec VC 7.2 X + Tensei Orange V2 TX
Fairway Wood: Epic SZ 13.5* Hzrdus Black 6.5 85g (In search of Fuji Tour Spec VC 8.2 or Atmos Black 80 TX)
Hybrid: Titleist H2 19* w/ Whiteboard 90x (In search of Fuji Tour Spec VC)
Irons: Miura/Steel Fiber 110
Wedges: Titleist SM5 56, SM6 52
Putter: Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
Ball: ProV1x/Callaway Chrome

2015 Evo X (Full Bolt Ons)
2017 Jeep Wrangler

• What is your current handicap? +2.5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Denver, CO, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping G30 LS Tec with Tour AD-DI 7x. This setup is awesome, the head is the most forgiving thing I've swung and the shaft fits me really well.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 112-120 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Stock shot is Mid-Flight cut. I can move it higher or lower.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Consistency
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G30 LS Tec 9*

Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing

What is your current handicap? +10

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Los Angeles CA USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Taylormade R-15 Fujikura Motore Speeder 757 X-Stiff/ Aldila Rougue Silver 110 X-Stiff. Both are amazing setups.

What is your current driver swing speed? 120-135 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Workable in either direction high trajectory

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Upgrade to new tech

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade R15 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes indeed.

What is your current handicap? 11

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Macomb, Mi.

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cally Great big bertha 9.0, Diamana 60s+ at 45.25" playing length, like feels pretty good, dislike, a bit too much spin

What is your current driver swing speed? 94

What is your current driver ball flight? High

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Distance

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cally great big bertha 2015

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

• What is your current handicap? 10.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cary, North Carolina, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic with Rogue Max 65S. A little soft, can lose the ball right when my normal is a slight draw.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 104-107
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High (on higher side)
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion, dispersion, dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic, 10.5 loft
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. 100% and absolutely

If people are to get these before public release, then same day delivery must be an option and that would limit it to people very near Fuji HQ right?

Sorry. We'll change to note in the opening post to "members will receive soon after release." We have had some delays including an inventory system issue. I am working with the GolfWRX team to select winners ASAP. Please stay tuned and we appreciate your patience as we look to provide 10 free shafts for member testing. Thank you!

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

Sorry. We'll change to note in the opening post to "members will receive soon after release." We have had some delays including an inventory system issue. I am working with the GolfWRX team to select winners ASAP. Please stay tuned and we appreciate your patience as we look to provide 10 free shafts for member testing. Thank you!

Stuff happens! Appreciate you guys giving us all the chance to try your new products.

SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

• What is your current handicap? 11.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Auburn, AL (USA)
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?M2 Hzrdus Black 6.0-75
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 112mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? 273yds
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower Launch
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 Taylormade M2 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES