APPLY: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing! 10 Members Wanted!

HipCheck

This is an opportunity to sign up to receive a shaft before they’re officially available March 1....

The Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec is new for 2017 and has been put in play by PGA Pros Gary Woodland, Charles Howell III and Billy Horschel. GolfWRX is looking for 10 members looking for lower launch and spin to test and share there results and opinions with the GolfWRX Community. Want to apply? Read below.

NOTE: 60, 70 and 80 gram range shafts available. We’ll work with you to determine a good option.

TO APPLY:

In a post below state the following:

• What is your current handicap?
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?
  • What is your current driver swing speed?
  • What is your current driver ball flight?
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

ABOUT FUJIKURA ATMOS TOUR SPEC SHAFTS:

New for 2017, the ATMOS Tour Spec line is geared towards the performance golfer looking to keep the ball flighted down with low spin. Continuing with our iconic “Tour Spec white” paint, ATMOS is a true tour flighted line of shafts with a simple color coding – red as the higher launching, blue as mid launch, black as the lowest launch – similarities include keeping the handle flexes the same for feel, but adjusting mid and tip sections for launch and spin to achieve your desired ball flight.” You can read more here.

Official product page: http://www.fujikurag...tmos-tour-spec/

Testers will be chosen in a week or less. Good luck!

NOTE:

Winners will receive a PM from me announcing they're chosen. We will speak with you directly to help determine which ATMOS Tour Spec shaft will be best to improve your drives based on where you currently are at and what you’re looking to improve. We may have other flexes and weights available.

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your current handicap? 6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Bartlesville, Ok USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway GBB w Stock KK Shaft. Like setup, but could use tighter dispersion

What is your current driver swing speed? 95-100

What is your current driver ball flight?hi

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower launch and spin for sure!

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway GBB 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES!

TITLEIST TSR 2 w/PX Evenflow Riptide

Titleist TSR2 16.5 w/Tensei Blue

Titleist TSR2 21w/Tensei Blue

Titleist TSR1 5h, 6h 7h w/Kuro Kage Black

Titleist 24 T-100 7-AW, Recoil 95

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Scotty Phantom X5, Scotty Squareback

Titleist ProV1, Callaway Chrome Tour

Vessel Player IV Pro

• What is your current handicap? 12
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Birmingham, AL
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway 815 Alpha with Fuji Speeder 661 Evolution. Smoothest shaft I've every played.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium launch and height
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion and a little more distance.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway 815 Alpha
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Heck yes!

Really excited to try this shaft. My favorite shaft ever is the Motore Speeder TS 6.2 perfect mid launch and low spin with tight feel. Seems the new ATMOS will be similar to this.

What is your current handicap?

+.4 index

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

West Bloomfield, MI, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

Callaway XR16 SZ w/ GD DI6 X, so far the I like that I can turn the ball over with a nice high draw, spin is perfect but launch may be a tad high.

What is your current driver swing speed?

What is your current driver ball flight?

High draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

I would like to bring the launch down slightly particularly when playing into the wind tee shots.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Callaway XR16 SZ or EPIC SZ

Thanks for the opportunity to test this shaft!!

+2.8

Houston, TX

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

TM 2016 M2 9.5°, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5 or Aldila Rogue 125MSI 60TX

Mid-High straight

Lower spin and tighter dispersion

TM M2 9.5°

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0° • MCA Diamana ZF 60TX
Titleist TS3 15.0° • MCA Diamana D+ 80X
Titleist 818H2 19° • Accra FX 300H M4, Tipped 1"
Callaway Apex Pro19 (4-Pw) • PX 6.0
Callaway MD5 • 50.10S, 54.10S, 59.09C • PX 6.0
SIK Pro C 33” • Titleist Left Dash ProV1x

What is your current handicap? 8

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Sarasota, Florida USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 Taylormade m1 with a Tensei Orange V2 60TX. I like it for the most part but feel I lack consistency turning it over.

What is your current driver swing speed? 105-107

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid Flight that is pretty straight

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Similar launch and spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 Taylormade M1 430 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES, Definitely.

• What is your current handicap? 7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Ashland, OH, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic SZ w/ Oban Tour Limited 60 05
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low Launch around 10*, Small fade.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Higher Launch,
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Epic SZ
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. As Always, My favorite part of WRX is talking gear. I have multiple PM's going with many people about what new gear they have, what they have hit, how it's working for them. I have done some testing in the past and love being able to answer questions and just talk shop. Simple answer, YES

• What is your current handicap? +1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Niceville, FL
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Epic SZ 10.5, Tour AD TP-6X, 45.5", MCC +4 Midsize Logo Down
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Epic SZ 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

• What is your current handicap? 10.0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Las Vegas, NV USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 16 M1 9.5 (8.0) with HZRDUS Black 6.5 62g. My biggest gripe is how tight the shaft is. On days where I'm swinging well, it's great. But on days where I'm sore, tired or not swinging well, I know it because it's that much harder to load the shaft properly. I love the tight feel but wish it was just a tad looser, not so much that I can't control it but enough to where I'm not overswinging on off days to load it.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 106 with 75g 116 w/ 62g
  • What is your current driver ball flight? penetrating low mid flight left to right.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Consistency
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 16 M1 9.5 (8.0
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yeah, always!

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Midvale utah usa

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? G30ls rogue black 70x. I like the flight....dispersion isn't as great as the ts 6.3x that broke but I like the weight.

What is your current driver swing speed? 108

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion and a little more roll

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping g30ls 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course! Miss having a Fuji in the driver and been eyeing the atmos.

• What is your current handicap? 6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Regina, SK, Canada
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping Anser w/ Motore Speeder TS 7.2 X. My current setup is low spin and the dispersion is tight. I sometimes wonder if it's a bit too stout since I slowed my tempo and if I my spin numbers now too low since doing so.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115ish
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low and straight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I have slowed my tempo quite a bit since getting my current shaft so I am looking to pick up a few extra yds while keeping the tight dispersion of my current driver/shaft
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping Anser or G30 LS Tec
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Without a doubt.

• What is your current handicap? 4.0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Nashville, TN USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 16 M1 9.5 with Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 70g Stiff. I like the low spin numbers I get from the shaft. I dislike the dispersion with the shaft, gets a little wider than I would like.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low ball flight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? tighter dispersion, gain some more carry distance
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 16 M1 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of Course!

What is your current handicap? 8.8

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Jackson, TN

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Epic SZ in 70x rogue I/o. I like the dispersion but launch is still a little high.

What is your current driver swing speed? 112

What is your current driver ball flight? High draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Always looking for additional distance and improved dispersion.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 9.0 epic SZ

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes.

• What is your current handicap? 0.1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country) Billings, Montana, United States
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 915D2 8.5 / Matrix Ozik Black Tie 70XM4
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 112
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Med/High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter Dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Either my Titleist 915D2 8.5 or I might toss a Taylormade M2 9.5 on it.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yeah it'd be my pleasure!

Taylormade SIM 9 // Diamana DF 60 TX
Ping G425 Max 14.5 // Tour AD DI 8x
Taylormade SIM DHY 3 // Diamana thump 100x

Taylormade P7TW 4-PW //  Project X 6.5
Callaway Jaws Raw 52, 56, 60
Mizuno M-Craft 2 Putter

• HDCP: 3.0
  • Current Gamer: 2017 M1 440 + PX HZRDUS Black 75 X - It produces an extremely penetrating ball flight and has helped eliminate the left side off the tee for me.
  • Swing Speed: 116-118
  • Ball Flight: Power Fade
  • Looking to Improve: I wouldn't be opposed to trying a shaft with slightly more spin/launch than the HZRDUS Black
  • Installing Shaft In: 2017 TaylorMade M1 440
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft: ABSOLUTELY!

TaylorMade Stealth 7.25º | Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Diamana Thump 85X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
TaylorMade MG3 50º, 55º, 60º Hi Toe  | Dynamic Gold X7
PXG One & Done | Armlock

What is your current handicap? 5.4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Warren, NJ

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? SLDR 12* with Project X HZRDUS T1100 63g 6.0. I love the feel and consistency, but need higher launch.

What is your current driver swing speed? 105MPH

What is your current driver ball flight? Low fade

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? mid launch but maintains low spin, tight dispersion, and smooth feel

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? SLDR 430 12*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely Yes!!

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

What is your current handicap? 9.0

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fairfax, VA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Fly Z head, Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.2 x flex. I actually like the set up, but would always like to get more distance without sacrificing consistency, if possible.

What is your current driver swing speed? 110-112 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid launch, mostly with a small fade

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Maybe something similarly tip stiff than my Speeder, with a touch more ball speed, yet still with the tightness and great feel. I know, the golden unicorn. :)

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra Fly Z

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, love taking pictures, writing reviews, answering questions. Thanks!

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

• What is your current handicap? 6.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lancaster, CA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? M2 w/ Adila Rogue Silver 70X. My dislike about the set up is that the ball flight is too high even with a driver loft of 7.9*.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/High but more on high side. Pretty straight.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower Launch. It gets windy where I play and my ball flight gets eaten alive.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Tour Issue Taylormade M2 7.9*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. Love testing and discussing with people as interested as me in golf tech.

In a post below state the following:

San Diego, CA

917 D3 9.5 with 661 Speeder Evo 1 tour spec tipped .5". Love how consistent the ballflight is. Best shaft for my swing. Ever since the revival of the white speeder in 2014, there's been some version of the 661 in my driver. My only dislike is that it's almost too straight. I wish that when I put a baby draw swing would produce slightly more draw so I can feel confident that I can eliminatethe right side of the course. (I like to work a draw into a fairway.) My current miss is straight or straight push.

Mid flight, straight.

I wish the shaft was a little easier to work the ball left. I might have to go back to the 2014 white speeder. I felt complete control of my ball. A fraction shorter distance but it was an amazing shaft. I also played with the evolution 1 (non-ts) for a year or two and the ball flight seemed a little higher than the TS. Same workability. I wanted more spin though as the ball seemed to fall out of the air a little at the end of the ball flight.

917 D3 9.5 neutral cg.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Definitely. I'm a hobbyist in photography and can provide edited pictures easily.

http://www.golfwrx.com/406976/917-vs-915-results-from-the-ultimate-titleist-driver-fitting-experience/

• What is your current handicap? 8.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Yorba Linda, CA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TM M1 440 Attas 6star 7s
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 107-110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower trajectory, lessen left misses
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 440
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely, Speeder VC7.2 TS was my gamer for years so looking forward to the new ATMOS line

• What is your current handicap? 5.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Westbrook, ME, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway 816 DBD 9* w/ Stiff Aldila Rogue I/O 60 - like the lighter weight with lower launch
  • What is your current driver swing speed? ~110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? mid-high draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? improve distance
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway 816 DBD
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely, with trackman data.

• What is your current handicap? 0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country) Munster, Indiana
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra LTD Pro 8.5 - Tour AD TP 7-TX. Setup is beastly, no complaints.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115-117
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Straight / Squeeze fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Maybe having a low-launch driver setup for windy days
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra LTD Pro 8.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Oh yeah

• What is your current handicap? 3.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fredericksburg, VA USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? SLDR TP with Rogue Silver 125 MSI 60 Tour X at 44.25", love the feel and ball flight, dislike the accuracy a bit
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 109
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Improve in accuracy
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SLDR or Callaway RFX both at 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course, no problem at all.

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

• What is your current handicap? 10-12
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? DC area
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Tourstage X drive 709 D450 w/Diamana B70X, just not in love with the shaft, much prefer the Fuji and UST shafts I have played in the past.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 112-115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid flight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower spin a tad and bring launch up
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Tourstage X Drive 709 or 2016 TM M2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes, of course.

Cobra LTDx LS Diamana B 70
TEE CB4 Tour 15° Attas T2
SLDR 3H Speeder HB 9.8

Honma TW 737 P 4 iron
Honma TR 20V 5-PW PX LS
Vokey SM7 52° & 58°
Tour Issue Toulon Austin

Oooooo Ooooooo Put me in coach, put me in, I'm ready.

Seriously, I am excited about the Atmos and really want to try this shaft. I am a HUGE fan of the original Tour Spec 6.2 (top 3 favorite shafts all time).

• What is your current handicap?

Current cap is a 3.4

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Little Rock AFB , Arkansas

• What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

Currently dabbling with an M2 with an Oban Kiyoshi White. It is definitely a bomber of a combo, but my dispersion with it is not the greatest. I am trying to eliminate the left side of the golf course and I am not sure this combination is going to get there for me.

• What is your current driver swing speed?

~105 that can touch 110 if I jump at it.

• What is your current driver ball flight?

I am working on a low launching but piercing baby cut. I can work the ball in either direction though.

• What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

I want a consistent go to shot with driver no matter how hard I go at it. Usually the hard I go at it, the more likely I am to bring the left side of the course into play.

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

This would be going into an TM M2 9.5 head.

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Of course! Aside from launch monitor info (I do not have one), I can provide plenty of opinion/pictures/info.

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Kahului, Hawaii, United States
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?Titleist 910D3, Matrix Black Tie 70M4.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115-120
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower spin and tighter dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 910D3 8.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

What is your current handicap? 4.9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Trosa, Sweden

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 917 D3 9.5 w blueboard 70X, like the headshape, sound and feel but shaftchoice is pretty limited without upcharge

What is your current driver swing speed? 105-108 MPH

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion for sure

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 917 D3 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Ofcourse

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Honolulu, Hawaii
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TM M1 10.5 w/ GD AD-DI 7S. very good accuracy and distance with this set up
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 107
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid to low
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? alittle more of a higher trajectory and better distance and accuracy
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? '17 M1 460 10.5 maybe 12
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yes I would love to be able to participate and I do have access to camera's also

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

What is your current handicap? 4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Congleton, Cheshire, UK

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? M2 2016 Kuro Kage Silver Tini 60 S 9.5. Like the fact i can either swing hard or steady with this shaft to vary results. Bad shots are a block but used to be a quick hook with other set ups.

What is your current driver swing speed? 105mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid. Current combo has brought that down from high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Consistancy in a high but piercing flight and easier to turn over.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M2 2016 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I agree.