APPLY: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing! 10 Members Wanted!

HipCheck

• What is your current handicap? +0.9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Mt Arlington, NJ, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2017 M2 10.5* / Kuro Kage XT 60TX; I think I could gain a bit more from higher launch, while still maintaining lower spin
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110-113 average
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low/Low-Mid
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? higher launch while maintaining low spin/stability
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M2 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely - I have the capacity to play weekly, use a simulator everyday, post pictures, video, answer questions, or anything else the GolfWRX community might ask of me.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What is your current handicap? 8.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? St Petersburg, FL / United States of America a.k.a. The U.S.A.
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?TaylorMade M1 2017 460 w/ Fujikura Pro 7.3. I like the head, still unsure if I love the shaft. I need something that offers more consistency.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 113 MPH
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid (12 launch)
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Carry distance and lower spin by a couple hundred RPM's
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 TaylorMade M1 460 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

• What is your current handicap? 0.1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Houston, TX
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 915D2 9.5*, DI6 X - I like the smooth feel and consistent higher launch with lower spin
  • What is your current driver swing speed? ~105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Increase carry distance a few yards while maintaining decent rollout, and improving accuracy to 60something% fairways hit
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

1. 2.4. I was a scratch teaching pro in the 90's.

2. Columbus, Ohio

3. 917 titleist d3 9.5. Diamana d+ 70x. 43.5" no tipping. D-2 SW. I generally like the set up, but would like to lower spin some more. Perhaps try something lighter.

4. 108-110

5. Mid flight. Slight fade. Ususally fight to keep the ball down. I always look for a low launch shaft. I played a graffalloy blue for 10 years.

6. General Consistency and lower spin

7. same as current gamer. 917 d3 9.5

8. Happy to take photos and post ongoing review.

I'd be most interested in a black 60x or 70x. They Would seem geared toward me the best.

Current handicap- +3.7

Location- Rocky Mount NC USA

Driver and shaft combination- r510tp 10.5* w/ VTS silver 7sx @ 44.5"; like accuracy of current combination, would like increased carry in order to more easily hit controlled fade as occasionally turn over current combo more than desired.

Swingspeed-last measured quite a bit ago, think 108 or so, current carry 270ish

Current ballflight- mid trajectory draw

Looking to improve- Feel of shaft loading and carry distance

Will install in identically spec'd r510tp 10.5* head.

Will gladly fully and positively participate in review thread, and provide high resolution photos with on-course comparative impressions and a full review of shaft.

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

• What is your current handicap? 10 but been as low as a 4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? SLC, UT
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 M2 w/ ADGP-6TX shaft playing at 45 inches. Made the switch from the stock fujikura that played a half inch longer. The very stiff tip of the ADGP shaft at a half inch shorter than my stock made a big difference in control. Prior my drives tended to move a bit more than I like. The new shaft combo seem to minimize that for me and keep drives straighter.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 125
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low to low/med flight with pretty low spin. Around 2200.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? The perfect balance of great feel and maximizing distance that's manageable.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M2 at 10.5 loft
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I recently purchased an unlimited pass to a indoor simulator across the street from my work. I tend to go over 2-3x a week on lunch for an hour to hit balls and there I would have good numbers to compare with current set up. In my line of work I am available to participate in the thread with quick responses as I always either have my phone on me or at a computer.

• What is your current handicap? 9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lubbock, TX USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Taylormade RBZ 10.5° (adjusted down to 9°) with a Diamana D+ 70 stiff. I love the look, performance, and forgiveness of the head. I like the performance of the D+, but it feels a little flat.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 106
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Similar performance with better feel. I wouldn't mind a little better dispersion if I had to pick something to nitpick.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 10.5° Taylormade RBZ (turned down to 9°)
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I most certainly do.

Taylormade Sim2 10.5° (turned down to 9°) - Tensei White 60 stiff

Ping G400 3 and 5 Woods - Diamana D+ Limited 70 stiff

Ping G400 22° Hybrid - Diamana D+ 90 Stiff

Ping i200 5-UW - Modus Tour 105 stiff

Vokey SM4 54° and 58° - DGS-300

Cameron Special Select Newport 2

• What is your current handicap? +2.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lima, OH, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? I'm testing 3 drivers currently, but my gamer is a Nike Vapor Speed TW with a GD ADDI 8X
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 120-124
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Bring down the flight and spin. I struggle driving into the wind
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade Aeroburner TP 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES a million times over. I am an equipment junkie.

[u]WITB[/u]
Nike Vapor Speed TW - 10.75 - GD AD-DI 8X
Taylormade M2 2017 - 3W and 5W - Aldila Rogue Black 80X
Nike VR Pro Blades - 3-PW - Nippon Modus 130 - X Stiff
Mizuno MP T7 - 50,54,58 - TTDG S400
Nike Method 003 - 33.5" - Ping Blackout grip
Srixon Z Star XV

• What is your current handicap? 11
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Pasadena, CA, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? M1 9.5* w/ Red Tie stiff. Feel like I occasionally launch too high and lose distance
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower launch, turn ball over more
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 9.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

• What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Charlotte, NC
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 M1 9.5 w/ Tensei White 60 TX. I love this setup but the ho'ing calls.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? low to mid launch with a baby draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I'd like to slightly lower launch and spin
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M1
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/ Diamana DF 60X
Titleist TS3 15* w/ Diamana ZF 70X
Titleist 913h 19* w/ Tensei Pro Blue
Titleist T100s 4-P w/ C-Taper Lite X
Titleist Vokey Raw 48, 54, 60 w/ S400
Scotty Cameron Tour Rat

What is your current handicap? 14.3

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Glasgow, Ky. USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra F6+ (Aldila Tour Blue 65s or Hzrdus Red 65s) Love the driver & the shaft combo's, just trying to see which one is best for me & my swing on the most consistent basis.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100-105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? mid
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? consistency with launch & dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra F7+ (10.5d)
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. Would love to give input on everything involved.

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

• What is your current handicap? 6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Columbus, Ohio, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic Sub Zero w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5 flex
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Ability to work the ball and trajectory a bit more
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9'
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!! Thanks!

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 6.5
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5
Taylormade SIM 3H - GD AD-DI 8x
Ping i(e1) 4-PW - Project X 6.0 
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04L - KBS 610 Wedge
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 7

• What is your current handicap? Marriage and 2 kids...I'm kidding... 6.7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Raleigh, NC (which also happens to be the home of esteemed and respected Sheriff Booth)
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? I'm currently playing a TM Stage 2 with a tour issue Fuji Motore F3 (would love to stay in the family with an ATMOS
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105ish
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Med-low. I'd love to launch it higher
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Distance, dispersion and launch.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Might be getting a GBB or possibly sticking with the Stage 2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Doggone right I will!!!

• What is your current handicap? 5.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Columbus, OH, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 915 D3 9.75 degree Aldila Tour Green Stiff. I would like to be more consistent with this setup (more fairways) and my distance is lacking compared to friends who swing speed is similar but were using 2016 TM line.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 102
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Can work ball either way, but usually low/mid ball flight.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More consistency and confidence as well as more distance.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? My current 915 D3 Titleist 9.75 degree - Looking around to find a deal on a Taylormade M2

• What is your current handicap? +0.9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Norton, OH - USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2017 M1 10.5 and a 2017 M2 9.5 - Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evo II 661 X-Flex (tipped 0.75"). Currently I can over spin this set-up specifically when playing into the wind. I am hoping for a shaft that has a slightly lower launch, maintains great feel (Evo II feels great), weighing around 70 grams.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115-118
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High launch that flattens with a baby draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion, a slightly lower launch maintain spin around 2200-2300. Maintain the great Fuji feel.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Will test in both a 2017 M1 10.5 and a 2017 M2 9.5

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fairfax VA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? JPX 900 with Fuji Speeder 661 Evolution. Balloons on me.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium launch and High height
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion and a little more distance.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Mizuno jpx 900
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Heck yes!

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

What is your current handicap? 3.4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Phoenix, AZ

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2017 M1 with Diamana Whiteboard 60TX

What is your current driver swing speed? 115

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/High

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lowwer launch Low spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylmorade M1 10.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

Ping G430 Max 10k

Ping G425 Max 5 Wood
Ping G430 3 Hybrid
Titleist T100 4-P
Vokey SM9 50* 54* 60* 
Ping Oslo

• What is your current handicap? +3.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Marshall, MN, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? I currently play a 2016 Taylormade M1, 9.5 degree with a Fubuki Alpha 70x shaft. 45.25" long. What I like about this set up is it is the most accurate and forgiving set up I've ever had, however the part I dislike about my spin rates are higher than I would prefer and I'm sacrificing distance because of that. Also I would like a more stable shaft.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 117
  • What is your current driver ball flight? My current ball flight is relatively high and a slight draw bias.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? What I'm looking to improve is a lower spinning shaft and not saying that because of this give away. I was previously fit into a Speeder VC TS 7.2x in my prior driver and loved the flight characteristics, but the feel was relatively harsh. Currently testing a HZRDUS Black shaft to lower my spin rates.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? This would be installed in my Taylormade M1 (2016) in a 9.5 head.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I would be thrilled to be able to test this shaft given my familiarity with what looks to be its predecessor the Speeder VC TS.

[color=#A9A9A9][b]Driver:[/b] 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Atmos Black 7 TX
[b]Fairway:[/b] 2017 TM M1 15* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
[b]Irons:[/b] TM 790 UDI 2 Iron / HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Wedge:s[/b] Vokey SM6 50.08F, [color=#A9A9A9]56.10S & [color=#A9A9A9]60.08M[/color] [/color] / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
[b]Putter:[/b] TM Spider Tour Black T-Line 34"[/color]

What is your current handicap? 10

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? New York, NY, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TaylorMade M1 440 8.5 w/ Aldila X-Torsion Green Mamba 60X

What is your current driver swing speed? 105 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Med/Hi Launch around 14*, Butter Cut

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Less Spin and Lower Launch,

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M1 440 8.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes! I would love the opportunity to share my experience and feedback with others!

Thank you!!!

• What is your current handicap?

12 Handicap

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Long Beach, CA, USA

• What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

2017 TaylorMade M1 with Project X Yellow HZRDUS 63g. Currently loving the setup, it's pretty much a low spin, low launch, so it's a pretty different look for me as I like to see a mid/ launch setup, but overall pretty happy with the performance.

• What is your current driver swing speed?

101mph.

• What is your current driver ball flight?

Low Launch, Low flight.

• What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

More of a Mid Launch with more distance.

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

2017 TaylorMade M1, 9.5 loft.

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes I agree!

• What is your current handicap? 6.1

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tulsa, OK, United States

• What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 915 D3 with the Aldila Rogue Silver 60 X-flex

• What is your current driver swing speed? 109-112

• What is your current driver ball flight? Low flight

• What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? To get a higher trajectory to maximize swing speed. and have a shaft that feels like it loads smoothly.

• What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic 10.5 (Left handed)

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, I've been privileged a few times to help with reviews and have enjoyed the process. I will document the testing and the on going results.

• What is your current handicap? 5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Las Vegas,NV/Shreveport, LA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Hotmelted Cleveland Classic 290/Kusala black X. I like the launch and low spin I get off of this set up
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 116
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High/Slight fade when hitting the best
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Better dispersion would be nice
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 440 head

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

- Phoenix, AZ, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

- PING G with Kuro Kage. Like that I can go after it and not sacrifice any distance or path.

What is your current driver swing speed?

- Avg. 106

What is your current driver ball flight?

- M/H

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

- Impact stability. Fighting the hooks right now, know it doesn't have to do with the shaft.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

- PING G 10.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

- Most defnitely

What is your current handicap? 14

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Seattle WA USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Epic 9.0 with tensei pro blue 70 stiff cut to 45 at d3.

What is your current driver swing speed? 105

What is your current driver ball flight? Low/mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Accuracy

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Epic

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes for sure.

• What is your current handicap? +1.9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Eden Prairie, MN, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 TaylorMade M1 with Fujikura Tour Spec 7.2X. I love the feel of a very stout shaft that gives me the ability to hit a fade which is my preferred shot with the driver. One concern is I would like to get the launch down a bit more.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Looking to get the flight/spin down a bit more with a shaft that feels similar to the TS 7.2X
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 TaylorMade M1 9.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.

TaylorMade Stealth 2 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 3 Wood Fujikura Ventus Black 7X
TaylorMade P790 UDI 2 Iron HZRDUS Black 6.5

TaylorMade P790 3 Iron Dynamic Gold X100

TaylorMade P770 4 Iron Dynamic Gold X100
TaylorMade P7MC 5-PW Dynamic Gold X100
TaylorMade MG Raw 52 & Hi-Toe 3 Raw 58 Dynamic Gold TI S400
TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Slant Neck
Taylormade TP5x

• What is your current handicap? 8.7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Raleigh, NC, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway XR16 9* (turned down to 8*) with Fujikara Speeder Evolution II 665 X-Stiff. Ball flight has a tendency to be a little high.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower ball flight and consistent flight.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway XR16 9* or Epic SZ 9* (if I buy one before the ATMOS arrives)
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, I agree.

• Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Longview, TX USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? I am currently playing a TM M1 430 with a Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 83x shaft. I moved to this shaft from an AD-DI, and I like the stouter feel and lower ball flight that it provides.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 107-112
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low-Mid, slight draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I would like to tighten up my dispersion. And I am always looking for more distance.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? I would currently be installing it into my M1 430 9.5 - with the intention to move to the M1 440 soon with the same loft.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. I have always been a huge fan of Fujikura shafts (I play them in most of my clubs), and I would be ecstatic to try out an ATMOS shaft and provide an in-depth review with pictures and updates.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

• What is your current handicap? 8.0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Yorba Linda, CA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping G30LS with Kuro Kage Dual-Core 60 S. Love the feel and consistency but launch and spin could both be a bit lower.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Would like to improve dispersion first and distance second.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SubZero 9*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Absolutely!

917 D2 8.50* - Tensei CK Pro White 60
917 F2 13.5* - Rogue Max 70
816 H2 19.0* - D+ Plus 90
716 T-MB (3i, 4i) - Modus 120
716 CB (5-PW) - Modus 120
Hogan TK15 - 49, 55
Edel Deschutes

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1457364-pitchinwedges-witb/page__p__15152218#entry15152218"][color=#0000ff][b]Photo WITB[/b][/color][/url]

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Williamsburg VA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway XR Sub Zero w/ Dianama d+ 70 stiff.

I like because it is low spinning. I wish I can get more feedback from it.

What is your current driver swing speed? Around 105

What is your current driver ball flight? mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? keep he spin low while enhancing control.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway XR Subzero 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Sure. Thanks

Ping                       G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                   Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/Fujikura MCI 105 MILD

LAB                   Mezz 1 Max Broomstick w/Accra

What is your current handicap- 6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)-Brighton,MI, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup- Callaway Epic Sub Zero with a Kuro Kage 50X.This is a new setup for me but after two rounds it seems solid. The shaft may be a little light for me.

What is your current driver swing speed- 105

What is your current driver ball flight- mid height that typically moves right to left

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance- better feel,slightly heavier and lower spin.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Sub Zero 10.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Thanks to Fujikura and GolfWRX for the chance.

Ping G425 10.5 Graphite Design Tour AD-TP 65x
Ping G425 5 and 7 woods with Aldila Rogue 80s
Ping G525 4 iron Project X LZ 6.5
Ping i210 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
Ping Glide 3 50 DG S400

Vokey 54s and 58m with DG S400
Artisan Golf 0217