APPLY: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing! 10 Members Wanted!

HipCheck

• What is your current handicap? 4.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Diego, CA, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TM 2016 M1 460 8.5* / Fujikura Speeder 661TX. This is the best head/shaft combo I've been able to find as an extremely high spin player. Really no complaints.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? ~108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? On the higher side flightwise and high spin, typically a small fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Definitely reduced spin, maybe slightly lower flight
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 460 (2016)
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I agree to all of that.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Titleist TS4 9.5* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TX
Callaway Epic SubZero 13.5* - Fujikura Motore Speeded TS 6.3X
TaylorMade SLDR 2h 17* - Fujikura Pro 83h X
Sub 70 699 ProU 3i 19* - Aerotech Steelfiber 110 X

Sub70 699 5-7i, 699 Pro 8-P - Aerotech Steelfiber 110 X
Maltby Max Milled Wedges .900" - 50* & 56*
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 64*
Bettinardi Queen B #8
Titleist AVX Yellow (Summer) / Srixon Q-Star Tour Yellow (Winter)
Born in the USA, Made in Detroit, Grinding in San Diego

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your current handicap? 1

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Scottsdale AZ. USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TM M1 2016. Fujikura pro 63x

What is your current driver swing speed? 107

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Flatter less spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 2016

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes. I agree

• What is your current handicap? 6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Peoria, IL, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 910D2, Diamana Kai'li 65 Stiff, its a very consistent setup but I know its older and I wonder if I am sacrificing distance and it feels like the shaft doesnt follow through after the wrist break to the point of impact with much power in comparison to my 3 wood shaft (KuroKage Silver). On mishits feels quite unstable
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100-102
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More power, solid feel
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 910D2, 9.5.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YEP

• What is your current handicap? 7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Santa Fe, NM
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? TM M2, Blueboard Limited Edition
  • What do you like or dislike about setup? I'm pretty happy with it right now. M2 is forgiving, BB smooth and just the right launch
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 106-108mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? mid-flight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? A little lower flight, stiffer tip
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. absolutely

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

What is your current handicap? 12

Where are you located (City, State, Country) Nashville, TN USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 913D3 w/Diamana D+ 72 Stiff Flex

What is your current driver swing speed? 95

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/High, but averages on the higher side

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower than current ball flight

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 913D3, or a new 917

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I do...

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

• What is your current handicap? I don't have an official handicap but I usually am in the mid 80's.
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Wesley, Iowa USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Currently play a Callaway XR 16 Pro with a Diamana Ilima 60s tipped an 1". I love that it is razor straight. I really dislike that it spins out of control and balloons like crazy.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 113-115 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High Balloning and Straight.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower Spinning more penetrating flight.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway XR 16 Pro
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely, this would give me a great reason to contribute more to this amazing community.

• L'Assomption, Qc, Canada (near Montreal)
  • I am playing Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 661 in x flex with an M2 (2016) head. I love the setup but I find I still get a high ball flight.
  • 110 mph
  • High 15-20 yard push draw with driver. Medium flight with irons.
  • I am looking for better dispersion and more penetrating ball flight.
  • Taylormade M2 LEFT HANDED
  • I do agree to participate in sharing the experience and compare on flight scope Xi+, high res pictures and maybe even and HD video.

Thank you Fujikura for doing this.

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Columbia SC

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Taylormade M1 with Kuro Kage Silver 60s

What is your current driver swing speed? 105

What is your current driver ball flight? High draw.

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower ball flight for more roll out and help toning down the draw effect

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M1 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I do.

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Dallas, TX, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Epic SZ, Rogue Max 75x

What is your current driver swing speed? 110-115

What is your current driver ball flight? Higher than it has ever been

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More piercing ballflight without being really low, more roll

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway/Epic SZ/9*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. Ready, willing and able.

What is your current handicap? +2.7

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Atlanta, GA USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway XR16 Sub Zero, Project X Tour Issue 6A6. The performance of the shaft is good, however it is lacking a lot of feel I prefer in a shaft.

What is your current driver swing speed? 117-122

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Maintain launch conditions while being able to feel the shaft and control a power fade.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway XR16 Sub Zero 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES!

• What is your current handicap? 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Halifax, NS, Canada
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?callaway xr16 pro with aldila rogue silver 60g stiff. I have no idea where the ball's going to go. It's either really good or really bad. Its great when I catch it right and get a nice little draw or dead straight. Unfortunately I get a high "power fade" or quite hook more often than I'd like.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 106 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? mid launch and usually flies into the trees!
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I've always hit it fairly long, but I've never found a shaft that I feel comfortable and confident with and usually spray my driver all over the place. If I could keep the ball in the fairway or at least not lose them in the trees my handicap would drop a couple or more for sure.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? I'm about to purchase a mizuno jpg 900 so it'll be going in that. I usually play at 9 degrees. Being from NS, we don't have access to a lot of the great equipment out there. We're only exposed to the stock shafts that come with the clubs. A lot of reading and crossing fingers happens ... and kijiji sales.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. absolutely!!

• What is your current handicap? +1.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Alpine, NJ USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway EPIC 9 degree. Fujikura 665 EVO II TS X Flex. No complaints so far.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 118
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid Launch, Low spin.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway/EPIC/9 degrees.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES!!

What is your current handicap? 6.3

Where are you located (City, State, Cohuntry)? Dallas TX USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping G LS Tec, Fuji xlr8 51 stiff, no complaints, a little on the high launch.

What is your current driver swing speed? 105

What is your current driver ball flight? High Launch, Lowish spin.

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion.

What driver (brand/model/loft) Ping G LS Tec, 10.5 turned to 9.5.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES

PING G430 LST 10* Tensei 1K Pro Orange 50S

PING G430 LST 3Wd 16.0* Fujikura XLR8 61

PING iCrossover Ventus Blue HB 7R

PING i525 4-PW Mitsubishi OTi 105 Stiff

Edel 47* TRP/54* DVR/58* DVR KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

PING PLD DZB Proto

• What is your current handicap? 20
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country) Kansas City, Missouri United States
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Black Tie S- Cobra LTD; overall I like this setup quite well.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105-108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/High Trajectory; When struck well, typically straight to baby fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More Stable feeling and slightly lower launch
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra LTD
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.Absolutely

• What is your current handicap? 4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Franconia Pa USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic SZ, Graphite Design Tour AD GP7x. Still a new set up but very solid so far. I'm always looking for stability, low launch and spin over anything else.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115-118
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High push draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Taking out the left side of the course. Low spin, stabilty.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ 8 degrees
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Always! Thanks!

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

• Current handicap? 6.2
  • Rhode Island, USA
  • Big Bertha Alpha 816DBD 9* with Diamana White 70X - Love the look - not sure if it is the best fit for me. Fujikura Motore 7.3 best shaft numbers I have ever gotten.
  • SS: 105-108
  • Ball Flight - High - Lose it Left with pull hooks
  • Improve - Would love to tighten up my dispersion and cut some spin off of launch.
  • Alpha 816 DBD 9*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of Course - Absolutely!

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

What is your current handicap? 10

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Hiawatha, Kansas. USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? 917 D3 8.5 with Tour Ad Gp 7x

What do you like or dislike about setup? Just put the ad gp in at the end of last year and have only a few rounds with 917. In my 915 D2 8.5 head I had a higher flight that did not allow for much rollout, but the shaft performed really well giving me a nice baby cut flight that I tend to play when swinging well.

What is your current driver swing speed? 112

What is your current driver ball flight? Medium high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I would like to bring my ball flight down, but hopefully keep a similar feel as the ad gp.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 917 D3 8.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes

917 D3 8.5 Xphlexx Agera Orange RF Proto
SLDR Mini 12 Evo Speeder TS 757x
SLDR Mini 15.8 Rogue Black 110 80TX
Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Srixon 965 7-PW PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14 or Odyssey O-works 7

What is your current handicap? 10.0

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chicago (it's been warm!)

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra king w hzrdus yellow 6.0. Love it but it's climbing a little bit.

What is your current driver swing speed? 105-110

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I'm looking to get a more boring trajectory and to knock off those last few RPMs of spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra king 9.0

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!

• What is your current handicap? 5.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Wheaton, IL DuPage
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Mizuno 900 with Veylix Alpina and have a M1 with GD AD DI
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 100-103
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low with a fade on the mizuno, M1 - mid straight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More carry and predictable flight
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? M1 12 degree
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

G400 Max Ad DI 7
M3 15 degree Tensei Blue
Srixon H45 19 hybrid Tour spec 8.8
Srixon Z 565/765 Nippon 125
Vokey Forged 50F, 54M, 60J Nippon 125
Scotty Cameron X7M

• What is your current handicap? 9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Denver, CO
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TM JetSpeed 10.5 Matrix 7m3 X 43.5 inches
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 104-108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? mid to high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Would like to get tighter dispersion and more consistent, high ball flight.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway GBB 9* opened to 10*, would like to play at 43.5-44 inches.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I certainly do and I have participated in a big event in the past where I posted many pictures and provided a good, long, and informative write up. I would do the same here and be happy to do so!

Thank you WRX and Fuji for this opportunity, I would love to be chosen to be a part of it!

TM M4 10.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei White 70X
Callaway Rogue 4 wood Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

• What is your current handicap? 0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Naples, FL USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9.0 with HZRDUS 55 S. Only issue is occasional high spin
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110-114
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Improve dispersion, tighten up launch and spin conditions
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Sub Zero
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES. We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Driver: TM M4 Tour Issue
3W: Rogue
Hybrid: TEE
Irons: Callaway Apex Pro
54, 58 TM MG tour issue raw
Putter: PXG Gunboat H

What is your current handicap? 4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Edgewater Md USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Rouge 60 X silver, my favorite shaft to date. Great feel

What is your current driver swing speed? 112-115

What is your current driver ball flight? Draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Keep spin down and launch higher

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic 9* Sub Zero

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

TITLEIST TS3 8.5 T1100
Callaway XR Pro 15* Fairway
Taylormade GAPR 2
Honma 737V 4-pw
Titleist SM6 52/58
Machine M20 Converter Aluminum Bronze
Scotty Newport Select

* Current handicap: 6

* Where located: Bellevue, WA

* Current driver shaft, and likes/dislikes: Titleist 917D3 with Diamana Ltd Blue 70-S. I hit the ball consistently flush with this setup, but sometimes my slight fade turns into a big fade. I'd like to tighten that tendency up a little.

* Current swing speed: 96-99

* Current traj.: Mid to Mid/Hi

* Looking to improve; tighten up the right misses

* I agree to participate in review & testing, provide quality photos and write up reviews

Callaway Mavrik 10.5* HZRDS 6.0 55g
Cobra BioCell 3w PXi S
Callaway Mavrik 20* Catalyst 65 5.5

Callaway Mavrik 5h 23* Catalyst 65 5.5
Titleist DCI 962 2-PW DG S300
Cleveland 588 54*, Callaway PM Grind 58*
Cameron Mil-Spec 

• What is your current handicap? 2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Indianapolis IN
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 917 D3 10.5 Fuji Speeder Pro TS 74 X, not a huge fan of how the shaft feels but dispersion is good
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid height draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Higher launch, better feel
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 917 D3 10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yes

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

• What is your current handicap?

[*]Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

• Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

[*]What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

• Titleist 917 D3 8.5*, A-1 Setting, Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 6.2x
    • Like - Very stable/ Strong ball flight, especially into the wind/ Looks fantastic
    • Dislike - Can feel a tad "boardy" at times/ Would prefer to feel a little more "kick" when unloading

[*]What is your current driver swing speed?

• 110 approximate average

[*]What is your current driver ball flight?

• Mid-High Draw

[*]What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

• Tighter dispersion and a bit softer feel

[*]What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

• Titleist 917 D3 8.5*

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

• Absolutely! I have been a huge Fujikura fan ever since I had a Vista Pro 60s installed in my 983K many years ago, and would love the opportunity to provide an in depth review of my experience with the ATMOS Tour Spec

Love Fujikura...still gutted they closed the FItOn studio. But I'm still loyal!

• What is your current handicap? 7.9
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Diego, CA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 9.5* 917 D2, Rogue Silver 60 S
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 103-105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Small cut but generally pretty straight. Can draw when I need to.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Distance and consistency. The current shaft was fit to me on a Titleist Thursday, but as my experience with my 913 taught me Fujikura shafts are leaps and bounds above the OEM shaft offerings (I'd gone to the FitOn studio and been fitted up a couple years ago)
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 917 D2 9.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.

TO APPLY:

In a post below state the following:

• What is your current handicap? 2.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Atlanta, GA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 TM M1 430 with Aldila Rogue 125MSI 60X
    Difficult to turn over at times lower than preferred ball flight on slight misses.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 107-110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid to High, slight Draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Smoother feel, tad higher ball flight, and more penetrating.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M1 430
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Callaway Paradym 🔷🔷🔷 10.5* with PVD Hulk 60 6.5 TX

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15* Ventus Black 7x

Callaway Apex UW 19* Ventus TR Red 8X

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Nippon Modus 120X

Callaway MD4 50* S400 T.I.

Vokey SM9 54.12 S400 T.I.

Vokey SM7 58.10 BO S400 T.I.

Cameron SS NP2

Titleist ProV1X Left Dash

• What is your current handicap? 5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Phoenix, AZ, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Ping G25 w/ Blur Red What do you like or dislike about setup? Too Low flight
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? low - mid
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? higher flight
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? G25 or EPIC
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes