APPLY: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing! 10 Members Wanted!

HipCheck

What is your current handicap? +2.1

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cedar Falls, IA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 9.5 Callaway Razr Fit Extreme with Ozik Black Tie 65G S. Wish it was a lower launch and spin.

What is your current driver swing speed? 110

What is your current driver ball flight? High Draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower launch with low spin and tighter dispertion. More of a boring ball flight.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic 9.5.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely yes

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your current handicap? 3.2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? grosse pointe woods, mi, usa

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? 2017 m1 tensei ck blue 60 s

What do you like or dislike about setup? i like the higher ball flight and increased carry

What is your current driver swing speed? 104

What is your current driver ball flight? high draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? same launch with less spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?taylormade m1 10.5 degrees loft

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Pittsburgh,PA USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing?

TM M1 w/ UST Tour SPX

What do you like or dislike about setup?

Somewhat boardy feel is a big negative, consistent flight and shaft release are positives

What is your current driver swing speed?

What is your current driver ball flight?

Mid-high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

Better overall feel and slight increase in height

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Same TM M1

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes, definitely

TM SLDR 430 10.5* w/ Speeder
Cobra Bio Cell+ 13.5* w/ Matrix
Srixon ZTXII w/ TT TC X1
TM ATV 52*/58* w/ KBS Tour Black (Tiger Stepped)
[size=4]Scotty Cameron Golo[/size]

• What is your current handicap? 2.1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Columbus, OH
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Currently playing a Titleist 915 D2 with a Diamina D+ White board. Love the bit of extra weight in the shaft versus most 60-65 gram shafts. Ball flight is nice and flast as a result.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? My driver swing speed is 110-112 MPH
  • What is your current driver ball flight? - My current ball flight is slightly lower than most and a hard fade is my go to when I have to hit the fairway.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I'd like to bring the ball flight up a bit, but keep the same flat trajectory and not lose any of the roll out that I gain by being flat. If I could bring the carry distance up a bit but raising the flight without adding spin to the shot that would be ideal
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? This would be going in my 915 D2 with 8.5 degrees of loft. I have the actual loft set to 9.25 degrees.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Would absolutely participate in the thread with photos if selected.

• What is your current handicap?
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?
  • Dallas, TX
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?
  • Ping G30 LST w/ Rogue Silver 60X. I have dealt with high spin for many years, I currently like how smooth the load feels with the Rogue but still have spin numbers in the 3K+ range.
  • What is your current driver swing speed?
  • 115 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight?
  • Mid-flight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?
  • Lower spin.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?
  • Ping G30 LST 8 degree
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.
  • Yes

Hmmmm, awesome opportunity! I just hit up the GC2 at GolfTown and spent an hour trying every 2017 driver. None improved on my gamer. So am considering a shaft fitting to try to improve that way, so this would be awesome! Only problem is that 2 rounds in Maui and the range are my only opportunities to play until courses here start opening by the end of March. So I understand if not fast enough testing.

What is your current handicap? 6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Renfrew, ON, Canada

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Covert Tour 2.0 w stock Kurt Kate Silver X shaft

What is your current driver swing speed? ~102 (145-150 Ball speed consistently on GC2)

What is your current driver ball flight? Low draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I get too much spin, hence the X shaft I shouldn't be playing. Would love a low spin shaft that I can still launch decently high.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? putting it in my Covert, though might try to find a 2016 M1 head if can find cheap (supply teacher)

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I'd be happy to post thoughts and answer questions regularly once I get to start hitting it. And my D3200 will give me good quality pics to post.

Look forward to reading reviews!

• What is your current handicap? 6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Glasgow scotland
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Ping G30C TFC 419D Stiff would like less spin
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105-110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? lower spin
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping g30
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

• What is your current handicap? 4.0
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Royal Oak, MI, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Nike Vapor Fly Pro w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60S. Like the setup a lot has performed right in line with anything ive tested in the last couple of years. do have a tendency to hit the ball a bit too high
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 111 MPH
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid to High Draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower more piercing ball flight with better control in windier conditions
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Nike Vapor Fly Pro 8.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course!

• Alma, GA USA
  • Taylormade SLDR and RIP Alpha 80x. I like the low spin of the SLDR, but the RIP isn't quite stable enough for my transition, causing 2 way misses.
  • Mid-High
  • Accuracy and a more stable feeling throughout my swing.
  • Taylormade SLDR 9.5
  • I agree to a full review with hi-res photos, and a detailed description of the shaft and it's play-ability.

• What is your current handicap? 14
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Charleston, SC
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Fuji Speeder Evo II 565 SR in Cally GBB. I like the flight I get from it as well as the feel.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 95-100
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/ Mid-Low
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More stability/better feel
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway GBB
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course I would.

Forever Changing at this point.......

• What is your current Handicap +.5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? PGA Member, Ellenton, FL
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Current Shaft: Speeder Tour Spec 7.2X. This has been the best shaft I have played in a driver. I would love to compare another Version of it.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter Dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915/917D2 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.

• What is your current handicap? +1.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Diego, CA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TM M1 Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 Tour Spec X. Love the stability of the shaft - the shaft has been in my bag for over 2 years.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid flight, medium roll.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Slightly higher flight while maintaining roll.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM 2017 M1 440 10.5*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.
  • Thank you

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
M5 15* - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
M1 5W - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
P760 3i - KBS $ Taper Black
P730 5-PW - KBS $ Taper Black
Milled Grind 50 & 55 DG TI Onyx
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

• What is your current handicap? 11
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Picayune MS USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Fly Z set at 9.5 #HZRDUS Red 65 6.0
  • What is your current driver swing speed?98
  • What is your current driver ball flight?mid high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? less spin similar launch
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra Fly Z
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft Yes

What is your current handicap? 20 and dropping

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Morgantown WV USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Titleist 917 8.5* D3 Diamana White X

What do you like or dislike about setup? Has helped lower spin and flight, but can feel like I don't get enough flex to maximize distance

What is your current driver swing speed? 99-103

What is your current driver ball flight? High-mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Distance, spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 917 D3

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes!

• What is your current handicap? -8.8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)?- Fairbanks, Alaska (Moving at the end of March to Las Cruces, New Mexico
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? - Nike Vapor Pro 8.5* / Project X HZRUDS Black 75/6.5 Handcrafted tipped 1"
  • What do you like or dislike about setup? - I love this setup. I'm hitting everything how I want to, easy for me to shape my drives.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? - 112-115 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? - Low, low, low
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? - Who isn't? If there's something to gain, then yes
    What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Either the M2 or the Epic
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? - Yes, of course.

• What is your current handicap? +3.2
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lake In The Hills, IL, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TaylorMade 2017 M1 Tour Issue 440 8.5 (9 degree) with Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75 04 45" I like the sound and feel of the head shaft combo. The heavier shaft allows me to get a better feel of my swing. The launch could be a little higher though.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 103 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? 5-8 yard draw
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I'd like a higher launch angle to gain a little more distance without sacrificing accuracy.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 TaylorMade M1 Tour Issue 440 8.5 (9 degree)

[i]TaylorMade M1 440cc (2017) Tour Issue 9.9* Driver UST Attas G7 76g Stiff [/i]
[i]TaylorMade M1 3HL (2017) Tour Issue 16.3* Fairway Oban Kiyoshi Purple 80g 04[/i]
[i]TaylorMade M1 (2017) Tour Issue 19.2* Rescue Oban Kiyoshi 105g 04[/i]
[i]Taylormade TP UDI 20* 3-iron KBS Tour C-taper 120g Stiff[/i]
[i]Mizuno JPX 900 Tour KBS Tour C-Taper 2* upright/Std length/std Loft[/i]
[i]Mizuno T7 White Satin KBS Tour C-Taper (51*/56*)[/i]
[i]Scotty Cameron Select Newport 34"[/i]

Very excited for this shaft and WRX offering these opportunities.

• What is your current handicap?

[*]Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

• Saint Paul, MN USA

[*]What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

• Mitsubishi Diamana 'ilima; this shaft provides the launch characteristics that I need but lacks the stability I've had in other shafts (Fujikura 757 being one of my favorites)

[*]What is your current driver swing speed?

• 105mph

[*]What is your current driver ball flight?

• Mid

[*]What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

• Similar flight with a shaft that feels more stable and gives me confidence when swinging harder.

[*]What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

• Titleist 915D4 9.5

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

• Yes - I will happily provide written reviews, photos, and video if selected.

• What is your current handicap? - 8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Madison, WI, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? - Titleist 910 D2 10.5 Degree w/ Diaman Kai'li Stiff Flex Shaft. This setup has been pretty solid for me, however, I dislike the ballooning ball flight that I periodically see.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? - 105-110
  • What is your current driver ball flight? - High
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? - I would love to improve my ability to work the ball and achieve a ball flight that is much more consistent.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Titleist 917 D2 9.5 Degree
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Without question.

• What is your current handicap? +1.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country) Chicago, IL, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 M1 with Rogue Silver 70S
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-launch, slight fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Would like something a touch lighter but stable enough to handle a steep AoA
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M1 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

• What is your current handicap? 18
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Antonio, TX, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? S-Yard T.388 with stock Graphite Design Tour AD in stiff flex. Love the compact head of driver as well as feel and sound off of the face. When playing on windy days, drives seem to balloon and go nowhere.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 97
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Always a High ball flight. Typically ball starts out going right and works it way back left. Occasionally I actually hit one straight!
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion! Most of the shots I lose in my rounds is bad position off the tee. More drives on the short stuff means I can attack more holes!
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?S-Yard T.388 10.5 but I do have a club fitter that encourages me to experiment and allows me to try different drivers.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft? I have no issues providing feedback on product, answering questions and taking photos for others to review.

What is your current handicap? 11.4

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Greensboro, NC USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Epic SZ 9* w/ Rogue Max 75-S

What do you like or dislike about setup? Love the mid/low bullets, but dislike the shaft. Wish it was about 5 grams lighter.

What is your current driver swing speed? 104

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More consistent ball flight

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes

Thanks Fuji!

What is your current handicap? +1.3

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Winston-Salem, NC

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Nike Vapor Fly Pro w/ Diamana S+ 60x. I like that I can eliminate the left side of the golf course for the most part. However, I was just on a launch monitor last night and I'm spinning the ball way too much (avg 3293). I feel like I'm giving up considerable distance.

What is your current driver swing speed? 113 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Tend to play a slight fade with a lower flight. Launch angle was averaging just under 11.

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Looking to optimize my distance while maintaining control. I like to eliminate the left side of the course, so I'm looking to maximize distance while continuing to eliminate the left side.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 Taylormade M2 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

What is your current handicap? 2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fort Worth TX

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Taylormade M2 9.5 Graphite Design Tour AD GP 6.x. Nothing I like everything about my setup, but looking for more dispersion.

What is your current driver swing speed? 103-105

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion for sure

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade TI Head M2

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Ofcourse

Thanks

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

• What is your current handicap? 0.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country) Leawood, Kansas, United States
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 917D3, 10.5, set to B1 (lefty), Fujikura Evolution Tour Spec II 757 X Flex. There is nothing I dislike about this setup, it is by far and away the most consistent, best feeling driver and shaft combo I have ever played.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? Approx. 115
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Low to medium height, pretty straight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Would be interested in finding something that played very similar but that perhaps I could launch a little higher
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?7 917D3 - ain't going nowhere.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely - thanks!!!!!

What is your current handicap? 7

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? North Barrington, IL. USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra F6+ Pro 8.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X - tight dispersion is great but it spins way too much.My ball ends up in the fairway next to it's pitch mark.

What is your current driver swing speed? 117

What is your current driver ball flight? High Draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lowering the spin and increasing ball speed

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra F7+ 8.5*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.Yes.

• What is your current handicap? 6
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Detroit, MI
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 917 w/ Diamana S+ LE 60 Stiff tipped 1/2 in.... I want just a tad more stable of a shaft.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid launch, straight/ slight slight fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Ball speed and stability.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 917 D2
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

• What is your current handicap? 5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Randolph, New Jersey USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? M2 9.5 Fujikura 757 Evo TS X Flex. Absolutely love this setup. Little High with a little more spin then I would like. Would like to tighten up dispersion.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 118-120
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High Fade
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower Flight with slightly less spin.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 Taylormade M2 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course. That would be the fun part!

What is your current handicap? 2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Minneapolis, MN

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? BB Alpha 815 with Diamana Blue 60. I like the logo down wondering if xstiff would be better

What is your current driver swing speed? 110

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion and little more penetration.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? BB Alpha 816 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

What is your current handicap? 12.6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Brisbane, Queensland, australia

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Gbb stock kk reg shaft What do you like or dislike about setup? When I go after it dispersion suffers.

What is your current driver swing speed? 92-96

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid to high.

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? As above, gbb set at 11.5 degrees

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Definately. We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. No problem.

I am very interested in creating a fair and level testing of this product.

• What is your current handicap? Scratch
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Palm Coast, FL, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2017 M1 460 10.5, Tour Issue, Aldila Rouge 125 60, X-Flex, Feels great, good trajectory, moderate spin.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? Average 112-1114 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid Launch with High Total Apex
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Reduce spin with mid trajectory and good feel and consistency
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 460/10.5/45.5 inches
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I will, additionally I will be doing testing on my golf club's Flightscope X2

I am very interested in creating a fair and level testing of this product.

• What is your current handicap? Scratch
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Palm Coast, FL, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2017 M1 460 10.5, Tour Issue, Aldila Rouge 125 60, X-Flex, Feels great, good trajectory, moderate spin.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? Average 112-1114 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid Launch with High Total Apex
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Reduce spin with mid trajectory and good feel and consistency
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 460/10.5/45.5 inches
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I will, additionally I will be doing testing on my golf club's Flightscope X2