APPLY: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing! 10 Members Wanted!

HipCheck

What is your current handicap? 8

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Corona, CA, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? M1 with Miyazaki kusala black 61s or fuji 661ts stiff. Love the tight dispersion of the miyazaki, and really like the mid launch and low spin. Love the feel and kick of the fuji, but would like tighter dispersion.

What is your current driver swing speed? 100-105

What is your current driver ball flight? medium fade

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Want the feel of the 661ts with the stable tip of the miyazaki black

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM m1 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Titleist TSR3 9* Diamana ZF 60s
Titleist TSR3 15* Kai'li 70s

TM SIM2 Ti 19* Kai'li 70s

Titleist TSR3 24* Atmos Blue 8s
Srixon ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX6 46,50,54,58 
Betti BB46 or QB6 or Betti BB Proto

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your current handicap? Unofficially 16-18ish

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Elkridge, MD USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra Fly Z with Rogue Black Stiff (Stock in the LTD Model)- when I hit it on the screws it goes far but dispersion needs to tighten and sometimes it spins too much

What is your current driver swing speed? 95-100

What is your current driver ball flight?hi

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Gotta get the spin down

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra Fly Z

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course

• What is your current handicap? 4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Rome, GA USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 2016 TM M2 w/Aldila Rogue Black 60 Stiff. I like the weight and feel of the setup, but I feel like it can be wildly inconsistent at times even when I'm swinging well.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? around 105
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid launch with a straight to small fade flight
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? While better than my previous driver, a higher ball flight would be helpful. I would also like to be able to turn the ball over easier.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 TM M2 10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

Thanks for the opportunity.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

TO APPLY:

In a post below state the following:

• What is your current handicap? +.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? TaylorMade M2 2016 w/Matrix Red Tie 70g. Honestly just lookin' for the lowest spin and launch. Can't seem to get it right.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 117
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Too HIGH. Launches Straight UP. Comes out of the sky straight down.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Stability and control. Looking for something to drop launch and spin. (But to actually drop launch and spin. Nothing seems to do it.)
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M2 Tour Issue 9.5 2016
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes 100%.

[url="http://www.instagram.com/bryangolf"]Follow me on Instagram -->[/url] [url="http://www.instagram.com/bryangolf"]@bryangolf[/url]

TaylorMade M2 9.5* w/Project X HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TaylorMade M2 18* w/Graphite Design AD-DI 8X[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TaylorMade UDI 3 Iron w/Project X HZRDUS Black 105g 6.5[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TaylorMade P770 4 Iron, P750 5-PW w/True Temper DGTI X100[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PXG 0311 54[/font][/color]* [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]w/DGTI S400[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]​Titleist Vokey SM6 60* M Grind w/DGTI S400[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TaylorMade Spider Tour Red[/font][/color]

• What is your current handicap? 4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fresno, California, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway XR16 Sub Zero 9.5, Diamana D+ 70S. I love the head; looks, sound and feel. It's forgiving enough and I can hit a cut with this club and when the ball hits the ground it will still roll some. I don't care for the shaft length, 45.5" is too long, I would love to get it to 45".
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Medium trajectory most of the time a pull draw.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion. And, who wouldn't want more distance?
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway XR16 Sub Zero 9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of Course!

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

What is your current handicap? 12

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? College Station, Texas, US

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra BioCell+ w/ stock Matrix Red Tie Stiff. Launches a little higher than I prefer and miss is usually a push to the right.

What is your current driver swing speed? 102-106

What is your current driver ball flight? Straight to baby fade

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Don't want the ball to balloon as much as it currently does at times. Would like a stiffer tip section.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra/ BioCell +/ 9.5degree

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

• What is your current handicap? 4.4 GHIN
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Churchville, Pa. USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Tour Issue TM M2 10.5 W/ Mitsubishi Tensi Pro Blue 60 S What do you like or dislike about setup? Like the feel but seem to hit it too high, not getting as much yardage as previous set up
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 95-98
  • What is your current driver ball flight? medium maybe slightly high
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I'd like a little more roll out of my drives
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of Course

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

• What is your current handicap? 7.1
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Longmont, CO USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway XR 16 Pro 10.5 set to 9.5 N Fuijikara Speeder Evolution II 665 TS S-Flex -1/2 off Callaway standard length.
  • What is your current driver swing speed?110 have not tested this year?
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High, I was fitted to hit it High.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Anything that will keep my miss to the left LOL! I'm pretty acurate so distance I'm 52 he! he! he!
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway XR-16 Pro 10,5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutly, i'm a team player!

• What is your current handicap? 3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Eugene, OR, USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Mizuno JPX 900 - Fuji Speeder Evo II 661X, like the tight dispersion, launch is a little low even at 10.5*
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid/low
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Increase launch angle while keeping dispersion
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Mizuno JPX 900 @ 10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

What is your current handicap? 12

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Atlanta, GA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic Sub Zero with Fuji Speeder 665,Evolution II TS. Smoothest shaft I've every played.

What is your current driver swing speed? 100 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Medium launch and height

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9* (+1/10.0)

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Heck yes!

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

What is your current handicap? 0

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tulsa, Oklahoma

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Kuro Kage Dual Core XT tour proto/ 2016 tour issue m2 8.5*

What do you like or dislike about setup? Still in the process of testing it. Haven't got much time on course with it yet.

What is your current driver swing speed? 130

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid flight, fade

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion and low spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2017 M1 orM2

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x  -OR-  Fourteen Type 7 (19*) - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Miura CB 1008 4-P - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

What is your current handicap? 1.7

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chicago, IL

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Taylormade M2 2016 Aldila rogue silver 60X I like that it's low spinning but want a tighter dispersion.

What is your current driver swing speed? 108

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid to low

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M2 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Yes

Titleist TS2 9.5 Evenflow white 6.0 65g
Titleist TS2 15 Hzrdus smoke 6.0 70g
Titleist 818 H2 19 atmos blue 80g
Titleist U500 4 iron Hzrdus smoke 6.0 80g
Titleist AP2 718 5 - pw amt white s300 
Vokey SM8: 50f, 54s, 58m grind s200
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 35"
ProV1

What is your current handicap? 1.8

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Denver, CO US

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Just ordered the Epic Sub Zero with Fujikura Pro 63X. When I did a fitting, this produced the best numbers and had a very tight dispersion, so I guess that is what I liked.

What is your current driver swing speed? 112-115

What is your current driver ball flight? Slight draw

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Better ball speed and less spin (of course).

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9*

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course.

What is your current handicap?

8ish

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Moorhead, MN, US

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup?

Well, last year I played an M2 10.5 with a B Series 70x. I am awaiting an Epic SZ with Rogue Max 65x. The M2 was good, but I found my miss to be left. Ball flight could be a little inconsistent. It was relatively forgiving. I'm just looking for something that is neutral. Also, believe it or not I don't generate a lot of spin, so I have the luxury of playing a variety of shaft profiles.

What is your current driver swing speed?

Right now I'm hovering around 113, but in the heart of golf season I'm closer to 118.

What is your current driver ball flight?

I launch the ball lower than most hence the 10.5 loft. When I'm swinging well, I'll hit a slight fade.

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?

I need something that gives me consistent spin numbers. I have a smoother transition and I'd like to have a better feeling of where there clubhead is at.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Callaway Epic SZ 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Of course I would. I play in a sim league each week and if the weather holds up we'll be on the course in no time!

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

What is your current handicap? +2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chillicothe, OH, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Cobra King LTD with Matrix Speed Rulz C Type 60TX. I love the sound and feel of the head, and the distance the combo creates. The middle of the shaft can get a bit loose and I'll lose some way right.

What is your current driver swing speed? 115-118 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Low to mid height and mostly straight if I'm swinging right.

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Dispersion when I go after it.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra King LTD and a Cobra King F7+

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes. I would greatly enjoy being able to test and give feedback.

Jeremiah 29:11

What is your current handicap? 9

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Humble, TX, USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Kuro Kage Blue 70 S/Ping G30 10.5

What is your current driver swing speed? 105

What is your current driver ball flight? High with lots of backspin

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Mid Launch low spin

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 917D3 or Epic 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I will provide all photos and a proper review of shaft

• What is your current handicap? 4.7
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Denver, CO USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway GBB with Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 TX - it's a very good combo that keeps the spin low while still retaining feel.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 104-108mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High trajectory and prefer to work the ball right to left.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More consistency and eliminate double sided miss.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway - GBB or Epic GBB
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Not a problem!

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track

What is your current handicap? 2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Martinsburg, WV

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Bouncing between 2016 TM M2 /w Whiteboard 63x and Ping G30 LS /w Rogue Black 110 60TX. No dislikes would just like to tweak flight/spin as mentioned below.

What is your current driver swing speed? 106-108

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I'd like to add just a hair more height and spin to add another few yards of carry.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 M2

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!

Really want to try a Atmos

What is your current handicap? +1.6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Baltimore, MD

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Just got an Epic with Rogue Max definitely pulls left on me.

What is your current driver swing speed? 116-120 mph

What is your current driver ball flight? Mid trajectory

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Tighter dispersion and more feel.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes of course

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

• What is your current handicap? 6.3
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Los Angeles, CA USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway GBB Epic w/ADDI 6s Shaft. I really enjoy the setup but could go for something a little more "stable" or "stout" that brings down the ball flight just a hair to help make more of a penetrating driver ball flight.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 105-108
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-High ball flight with a slight draw.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? I would like to improve my accuracy/dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? This beauty will be going into a brand new Callaway GBB Epic driver
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft?I am more than happy to provide an entire and thorough review, including high resolution pictures. I will continue to play this shaft on a regular basis both on the range and in real course conditions. I have access to golf multiple times a week and believe I can provide plenty of feedback as well as go back out to try other things other GWRX members may ask about or want further responses back on.

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6s

Fairway Wood: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 3 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Taylormade Stealth+ 5 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Tour Issued Callaway Paradym 7 wood w/ Speeder 757 Evolution VII

Irons: Taylormade P790 Copper w/ Nippon Modus 120 Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Raw 50/55/60 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

• What is your current handicap? 6.5
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Hoschton Georgia US
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? Callaway Epic SZ 9.0 with Project X Hzrdus Yellow Handcrafted What do you like or dislike about setup? Nothing
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 101mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Mid-Low
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? More kick at impact for better ball speed
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. For sure!!!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity!!!

• What is your current handicap? ~8
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Greeley, CO USA
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? PING G 9* with S Grafalloy Bimatrix. I really enjoy the tip stiffness of the bimatrix shaft, and the little bit heavier feeling weight. I like how solid it feels.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? About 102
  • What is your current driver ball flight? Fairly high, big draw.
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance?I'd like to lower it a little bit and would like a fade shot shape.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? PING G 9*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes! I am a professional photographer and happy to provide excellent images of the product too. I currently use a Motore Speeder 7.2 in my fairway *still* so definitely a Fuji fan

Stoked about this shaft, played the VC for years and it's one of my all time favorites.

• What is your current handicap: 0
  • Rancho Santa Fe, CA USA
  • Currently playing Epic SZ with a Kuro Kage Dual Core Gold Shaft 70TX Tipped an inch. Love the overall feel of the club and performance I've gotten from it so far, but I can always use something to knock some more spin off.
  • Driver swing speed is 127-133, ballspeeds 188-194
  • Low draw ball flight
  • Would love to get something a little tip stiff with strong performance for a hard transition. Something to really kill spin.
  • Would be going in an Epic SZ 9.0.
  • I would love to be a part of a review thread. I love to provide high quality content and photos and have been trying to do so for a while now. I think I can contribute some great images and reviews and would love the opportunity to be selected.

Taylormade M1 440, Fujikura Atmos TS Black 70 TX Tipped 1.75"
Taylormade M2 Tour T3 12*, Atmos TS Black 80TX Tipped 1.75"
Taylormade P7-TW 3-PW, DG TI X100
Vokey SM7 56.14F / 60.12D, DG S400
Byron Morgan 615

What is your current handicap? 0

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Rancho Cucamonga, CA USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Taylormade M1 w/ Graphite Design Tour AD GP 7x, This combo yields pretty straight drives.

What is your current driver swing speed? 115

What is your current driver ball flight? Hi

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lowerer launch and more distance

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M1 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES!

What is your current handicap? 5

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Moline, IL USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing?

Nike Vapor Fly 440 with Diamana S+ 70s tipped 0.5" playing 44.5

What do you like or dislike about setup? The added weight and shorter shaft gives me a better tempo and more consistency. This shaft seems to load consistently both when I swing smooth and when I swing aggressively.

What is your current driver swing speed? 100-105

What is your current driver ball flight? 150MPH 13* 2300 rpm

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Injury this winter has slowed me down. I will be swinging slower and less aggressively. If the ATMOS Tour Spec loads consistently between 92-97 MPH I'll be very impressed. A medium-low kick point with stiff tip with give me the best launch and I'll be very happy.

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Nike VF 440 11.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? ABSOLUTELY YES We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I can deliver with IPhone 7

What is your current handicap? 8.2

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chester Springs, Pa USA

What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Callaway Epic SZ, Aldila Rogue silver x, I like the feel and the ability to go after it and knowing where the ball will go

What is your current driver swing speed? 112

What is your current driver ball flight? mid/high

What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? tighter dispersion, and a little lower ball flight

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ(tip is ready to go)

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. 100%

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1 - 3.5

2 - Omaha, NE

3 - Cobra King LTD Pro w/Graphite Design Tour AD BB (6x). Like distance and trajectory on quality swings, shaft feels loose at times and the left side comes into play often

4 - 107(ish)

5 - Accuracy, more fairways and a flat trajectory

6 - King Cobra LTD Pro (Initial loft 9*, will adjust as necessary)

7 - Absolutely I agree to participate in an on going thread

Thank you

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

[*]What is your current handicap? + 1

[*]Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Ann Arbor, MI

[*]What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? 12.5* Ping G LS with either DI 6S or Rogue 125 50tx. No complaints about either setup, the rogue goes further due to lighter weight but isn't as consistent. High loft gets me ~14* launch while keeping spin low.

[*]What is your current driver swing speed? 105 MPH

[*]What is your current driver ball flight? High push draw

[*]What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Always looking to straighten out the draw a little bit, could lower spin ~400 and still be in a playable range.

[*]What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G LS 12.5*

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, have access to flightscope on course and trackman off. My home course is already open for the year.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

• What is your current handicap? 6.4
  • Where are you located (City, State, Country) Providence, RI
  • What Driver and shaft combination are you currently playing? What do you like or dislike about setup? Titleist 917 D2 8.5 with Aldila Rogue 125 MSI X Stiff. Like the smooth flex and release. Dislike the less than ideal tip stiffness.
  • What is your current driver swing speed? 110 mph
  • What is your current driver ball flight? High Launch
  • What are you looking to improve with your driver shaft performance? Lower spin and improve dispersion.
  • What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 917
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes of course.

• Chicago, IL
  • 2016 M2 with Rogue Silver 70 S. Like: low spin (2000ish), low launch (12-13*) Dislike: doesn't feel the best to me
  • 108mph
  • All last year it was a high draw. Working on switching over to a fade.
  • Feel, low spin and workable/controllable
  • 2016 Taylormade M2 10.5*
  • Absolutely. I spent 50+ hours hitting different golf equipment this winter and enjoy writing. I would be happy to contribute an extensive review with pictures, etc.