The Plight Of The Southern Golfer

Duffner's Waggle

I live in NW NJ and there are a couple of "heated" driving ranges, but when the real cold comes Dec - early March they just do not cut it. Unfortunately, all of Northern NJ including over to NYC has very few indoor simulators, and those few are a long drive. No, I would take South Carolina down to Florida in the winter over the hills or NJ. At least you can get a decent amount of practice in, and in most of Florida of course you can play. For most of the other 3 season I prefer up North.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duffner's Waggle' timestamp='1415742432' post='10431025']
While many of my northern brethren (DP4, Uncle Cardy, RBhan12) begin to put the sticks away and call it a season, I hear so much talk of this "indoor golf" and "dome golf" and the like and I can't help but be jealous. I mean sure, I will probably play another 6-8 rounds before the end of the year, maybe more depending on my schedule, but the problem is that it does get somewhat cold here (30s & 40s), but more than that it gets wet in the winter time. The issue is that we don't have domes or indoor golf here. Because we're not in a 'cold weather climate' those things don't exist.

I've never been inside of one and I probably never will, but northerners, count your blessings next time you tee it up inside the dome and realize old Duff is sitting by the window at home watching the rain fall, dreaming of puring 3woods off the back of an inflatable igloo....
[/quote]

don't know if i exactly agree with you duff.

i live in the midwest, where light snow is in the forecast for the next week or so, and i've actually had it shut down for months due to injury.

personally, i don't see hitting balls at an indoor facility as an advantage. generally when i go to the range and am working on something, i almost immediately want to take it to the course. i am definitely not ranger rick, which is probably why i'm not a pro, or even close to being a scratch or low handicap.

i can count on one hand the number of times i've been to an indoor facility during the winter season.

[quote name='golfcarte' timestamp='1415896332' post='10440971']
While many of my northern brethren (DP4, Uncle Cardy, RBhan12) begin to put the sticks away and call it a season, I hear so much talk of this "indoor golf" and "dome golf" and the like and I can't help but be jealous. I mean sure, I will probably play another 6-8 rounds before the end of the year, maybe more depending on my schedule, but the problem is that it does get somewhat cold here (30s & 40s), but more than that it gets wet in the winter time. The issue is that we don't have domes or indoor golf here. Because we're not in a 'cold weather climate' those things don't exist.

I've never been inside of one and I probably never will, but northerners, count your blessings next time you tee it up inside the dome and realize old Duff is sitting by the window at home watching the rain fall, dreaming of puring 3woods off the back of an inflatable igloo....
[/quote]

don't know if i exactly agree with you duff.

i live in the midwest, where light snow is in the forecast for the next week or so, and i've actually had it shut down for months due to injury.

personally, i don't see hitting balls at an indoor facility as an advantage. generally when i go to the range and am working on something, i almost immediately want to take it to the course. i am definitely not ranger rick, which is probably why i'm not a pro, or even close to being a scratch or low handicap.

i can count on one hand the number of times i've been to an indoor facility during the winter season.
[/quote]I've been to a golf dome 3 times in my life, and our season here is mid-april to mid-oct. I'm like you not a fan of the range

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

I'm one of the fortunate dome guys Duff mentioned with 2 a 30 minute drive away. It's a great alternative to not hitting balls but it's more beneficial for short game work than anything. With your clubhead speed, hitting a driver with a ball speed of 160MPH is going to hit the back wall in probably a second or two. You'll get a great idea of trajectory and direction but not so much other than that. The domes here do have targets suspended from the ceiling or "greens" or object to hit to which is where the short game comes into play.

I know a lot of people believe there is a false sense of security that comes with hitting from mats but I can tell pretty easily if the ball or mat is contacted first.

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1415898409' post='10441159']
I'm one of the fortunate dome guys Duff mentioned with 2 a 30 minute drive away. It's a great alternative to not hitting balls but it's more beneficial for short game work than anything. With your clubhead speed, hitting a driver with a ball speed of 160MPH is going to hit the back wall in probably a second or two. You'll get a great idea of trajectory and direction but not so much other than that. The domes here do have targets suspended from the ceiling or "greens" or object to hit to which is where the short game comes into play.

I know a lot of people believe there is a false sense of security that comes with hitting from mats but I can tell pretty easily if the ball or mat is contacted first.
[/quote]

Agreed. I spent a few hours at a dome a few winters back dialing in my four wedges (after reading the D. Pelz's Short Game Bible book). The dome had white lines painted every 10 yards, so it was easy to see my distances with my 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 swings. Being a sweeper, the matt wasn't a big issue.

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Well duff I dont feel quite that bad for you since i would rather have 6 more rounds this season haha.

Fortunately in mn we have Golf Zone. which is a range set up where you hit of mats from indoors to outdoors. You get to see the full flight of your ball and is a great way to stay in winter golf shape. Even when its cold its not too bad. Its especially nice at night because the balls are much easier to see against the night sky. They have 30+ stalls and usually get busy towards after December due to people wanting to try the new clubs they got for Christmas and the excitement of a new season being a few months away.

Great place to do some winter club testing for the up and coming season.

It is an interesting concept though because they charge you not by how many balls but how much time you are in there, which can get expensive. So usually me and a couple buddies share a mat and split the costs, but its nice to be able to hit as many balls as you want to.

Since I have discovered this gem, I have been domeless for 3 years. Why hit the ball 80 yards into a wall when i can hit it full length outside?

My guess is this is more what you would be looking for eh duff?

[attachment=2496241:golf zone.jpg]

[attachment=2496265:golfzone.jpg]

[quote name='Argonne69' timestamp='1415851735' post='10438961']
[quote name='shortgame85' timestamp='1415846332' post='10438495']
Dear Duff: Down here in the heart of Dixie, we are usually playing well into late November. Some idiot decided winter would come early this year. Today it was 34 degrees and a bit windy. My God, we are not used to this! Instead of playing 18 holes, I prepared the family an awesome pot roast. They are wallowing by the fire as I write this. Global warming? Global something! Your Mississippi Peckarwood, Shortgame85
[/quote]

Yeah, but the low temps are short-lived. I see that it'll be 72 degrees in Biloxi on Sunday. Gee, I feel your pain.
[/quote]
I am in the northwest section of the state, about 5 hours from Biloxi. If I lived on the coast I would want for nothing save a little hurricane insurance.

G410 Plus 10.5
X2 Hot 3 Wood
X2 Hot 5 Wood
G410 19, 22, and 26 degree hybrids
G25 6 - UW
Titleist Vokey Spin Mill 56.14
SC Futura X 33 "

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1415892791' post='10440569']
Good Morning Gals & Gents :)

I'm going to be covering a potpourri of thoughts here so please bear with me :)

First, it's a stated 32°, though the "feels like" is 23° and to me, it "feels like" a hell of a lot colder than that however maybe that's that "Lake Effect" that they speak of. It's "biting" and nasty :(

Next, and let me say that the Peeps of Cleveland are Great people, salt of the earth and as hardy as they come however why, when the Brownies win a few they act as though that've just clinched the AFC birth in the frickin Super Bowl?

I know why, that was rhetorical ;)

Lastly, and this phenomenon has fascinated me since I came on the board and that is the star rating at the top of the threads. Now if someone posts a rude, nasty or inappropriate thread that doesn't rise to the level of Mod intervention, fine, you wanna go the passive aggressive(LMAO, I always thought that "passive aggressive" was an oxymoronic term cuz there is absolutely nothing aggressive about the passive ;) ) path and punch a "one star" in instead of stating such and signing off on it, ok, while I still think that's *chicken****," I've sort of accepted that the virtual world is the passive agressive's utopia. Fake Usernames, fake avatars, one button hits for insults, I get it.

However when there is a thread like this that while maybe not the material of Mensas, is fun light hearted banter, and I see 2-3 "one stars," it's like "WTF?" As I've said before, and I don't care who the author is or what the subject matter is, short of the threads that I mentioned deserving "one stars," I hit "five star." And I've hit "five star" on some guys that I don't care for and threads that did suck(this ain't one of em :) ).

Automatic, don't care, and please, believe me on the latter :)

So I'm just saying that if ya think Duff's thread sux, which a "one star" obviously denotes, why don't ya just come in and post that instead of takin the chicken**** way out?

It's like takin a shot at someone then running up on the porch behind your Momma.

Or better yet, if you feel that it's truly a "one star," why not just pass on the thread and go to another?

Now THAT would be impressive, especially considering the season we are entering :)

Ok, I'm done, and now it "feels like" 21°.

Boy does this suck ;)

Have a great day Gals & Gents :)

Fairways & Greens My Friends,
Richard

Later Ed: LMAO, sorry Duffster, now you're probably gonna set the record for "one stars" and it's the ultimate passive agressive action of using you to tell me that I suck, LMAO

Oh well :)

RP II
[/quote] Dear Richard: This thread sucks?? Someone thinks this thread sucks?? The title alone is brilliant enough to warrant ten stars because everyone knows we southerners suffer many plights, not the least of which is the weather that teases us in the winter. The others are too numerous to mention but, trust me they exist. I shall vote five stars. Of course, I am not a professional internet blog man of mystery. Best always, Shortgame85

G410 Plus 10.5
X2 Hot 3 Wood
X2 Hot 5 Wood
G25 6 - UW
SC Futura X 33 "

Here at the S Jersey shore I play year round down into the 30s. Strangely enough, I have noticed my score generally trends lower in the winter (of course, it's the off season for handicapping). The feedback of hitting blades thin sharpens your swing real quick. A couple layers of polypropylene and some handwarmers in the pockets = no problemo.

[quote name='Matt J' timestamp='1415946238' post='10445047']
Here in southern Oregon we've had consistent reasonably good golf weather up until now. It's kind of drop everything when the sun comes out and go golfing versus golf when you get the chance for the other 8 months of the year.
[/quote]

Matt J, I am on travel in Portland right now, and it is sleeting sideways, and I was kinda contemplating about retiring to this area after being here last week with beautiful weather and temps in the 60s. Not anymore!

Yup, PDX gets a lot more moisture than we do. I wouldn't go any further north than here unless you plan on having two homes. We get enough rain and snow melt to keep everything green without the weeks of overcast weather, cabin fever, seasonal depression, yada yada.

It can be hit or miss, but that big storm in the Bering Strait pushed temps down. We're still at a high of around 60 and a low in the high 40's. I played 27 holes on Wednesday and it was cool but beautiful.

DW,
Grass is nice on fairways at Kapolei now, just perfect for deciding which fairway options are best, just saying...

Alright, I know that was unfair, just needed someone to be as disappointed as I was when my Pirates imploded in 4th quarter against Cincinnati :(

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

DW,

Grass is nice on fairways at Kapolei now, just perfect for deciding which fairway options are best, just saying...

Alright, I know that was unfair, just needed someone to be as disappointed as I was when my Pirates imploded in 4th quarter against Cincinnati :(

Yeah, rub it in. We have one option on the fairway right now: hockey stick.

hqdefault.jpg

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

[quote name='blaird' timestamp='1415971506' post='10445577']
It is 33* this morning in South Mississippi. Do yall know how cold that is??? I cant get warm!!! This is freezing!!! And the high today is only mid/low 50s.

We have a fairly big tournament this weekend and highs are mid/low 60s each day and its 90% chance of rain on Sunday. Should be a fun weekend!!
[/quote]

Mid 50's? Hmmmm, shorts and let's see, a wind vest or light sweater? 'Sounds dreamy.

Now, here's a (golf) dome I could get used to:

f1c567bf905290c316d0c316f36a90c3.jpg

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1415898409' post='10441159']

[/quote]It's great for tempo and like You said, if you have a consistent swing, you can tell the strike/impact quality.

However, like everything else in the game, it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

Have a nice weekend DP :)

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

[quote name='shortgame85' timestamp='1415909334' post='10441999']

First, it's a stated 32°, though the "feels like" is 23° and to me, it "feels like" a hell of a lot colder than that however maybe that's that "Lake Effect" that they speak of. It's "biting" and nasty :(

Next, and let me say that the Peeps of Cleveland are Great people, salt of the earth and as hardy as they come however why, when the Brownies win a few they act as though that've just clinched the AFC birth in the frickin Super Bowl?

Lastly, and this phenomenon has fascinated me since I came on the board and that is the star rating at the top of the threads. Now if someone posts a rude, nasty or inappropriate thread that doesn't rise to the level of Mod intervention, fine, you wanna go the passive aggressive(LMAO, I always thought that "passive aggressive" was an oxymoronic term cuz there is absolutely nothing aggressive about the passive ;) ) path and punch a "one star" in instead of stating such and signing off on it, ok, while I still think that's *chicken****," I've sort of accepted that the virtual world is the passive agressive's utopia. Fake Usernames, fake avatars, one button hits for insults, I get it.

However when there is a thread like this that while maybe not the material of Mensas, is fun light hearted banter, and I see 2-3 "one stars," it's like "WTF?" As I've said before, and I don't care who the author is or what the subject matter is, short of the threads that I mentioned deserving "one stars," I hit "five star." And I've hit "five star" on some guys that I don't care for and threads that did suck(this ain't one of em :) ).

So I'm just saying that if ya think Duff's thread sux, which a "one star" obviously denotes, why don't ya just come in and post that instead of takin the chicken**** way out?

It's like takin a shot at someone then running up on the porch behind your Momma.

Or better yet, if you feel that it's truly a "one star," why not just pass on the thread and go to another?

Now THAT would be impressive, especially considering the season we are entering :)

Boy does this suck ;)

Richard

Later Ed: LMAO, sorry Duffster, now you're probably gonna set the record for "one stars" and it's the ultimate passive agressive action of using you to tell me that I suck, LMAO

RP II
[/quote] Dear Richard: This thread sucks?? Someone thinks this thread sucks?? The title alone is brilliant enough to warrant ten stars because everyone knows we southerners suffer many plights, not the least of which is the weather that teases us in the winter. The others are too numerous to mention but, trust me they exist. I shall vote five stars. Of course, I am not a professional internet blog man of mystery. Best always, Shortgame85
[/quote]LMAO, like I told Duff, this thread has the most star ratings that I've seen, LMAO

So you and I propped up his rating with 5's, lol.

I was going through old jeans and found a few pairs that are tattered and torn so normally, they'd go into the trash. Well, the one pair. The other pair, could be cut above the tears and they would be "high riders," LMAO. I don't have the guts to post a pic, lol.

Not after my prior post, LMAO.

Ok, I'll exit stage right ;)

Stay well my Friend :)

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

What am I lookin at here?

Ping G425 LST 7.5* | Aldila Rogue White 70TX // TM 300 Mini 13.5 | Aldila Rogue White 80TX // Callaway Apex UW 19* | HZRDUS Smoke RDX 80 6.5 // Srixon ZX U 20* | Recoil Proto 110 F5 // Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Combo 5-PW // CTaper  Lite 115X | Cleveland CBX2 50/56* | DG 115 Wedge // 37" Odyssey 5K Tri-Hot Triple Wide

PS- Just to illustrate my point here......

It was 75 degrees Wednesday and I took the day off and played 36 holes in preparation for the 2014 edition of the 'arctic blast' and yesterday is was 49*-51* with rain all day and today its 40* and overcast. Say what you will, but I'm not goin to the range in this crap. I'd be headed to a dome if only we had one.....poor us!

LOL

Ping G425 LST 7.5* | Aldila Rogue White 70TX // TM 300 Mini 13.5 | Aldila Rogue White 80TX // Callaway Apex UW 19* | HZRDUS Smoke RDX 80 6.5 // Srixon ZX U 20* | Recoil Proto 110 F5 // Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Combo 5-PW // CTaper  Lite 115X | Cleveland CBX2 50/56* | DG 115 Wedge // 37" Odyssey 5K Tri-Hot Triple Wide

What am I lookin at here?

Donald Trump's next space-based golf resort.

[quote name='Duffner's Waggle' timestamp='1416000234' post='10448039']
PS- Just to illustrate my point here......

It was 75 degrees Wednesday and I took the day off and played 36 holes in preparation for the 2014 edition of the 'arctic blast' and yesterday is was 49*-51* with rain all day and today its 40* and overcast. Say what you will, but I'm not goin to the range in this crap. I'd be headed to a dome if only we had one.....poor us!

LOL
[/quote]

I'd feel sorry for you Duff, but having grown up in Atlanta and having a birthday the first week of January every year I can remember the majority of birthdays spent in shorts playing tag football rather than hiding from the cold. Y'all are a bit farther north, but not much. Daylight may be your bigger challenge. Glad to hear you got out and swung the clubs. Especially that 3W.

[/quote]

the domes are few and far between for most of us Northerners, we have to settle for going to Golftown and waggling new 3woods or irons.

Winter can be very expensive for the avid club Ho

Big Bertha Alpha 815 Speeder 565 R or TMAG SIM max Riptide R shaft
XHot Callaway 3w
19, 23 & 26 X2Hot Callaway
5 to Gap Apex DCB Recoil Dart F3
Scotty Kombi
52/11 Cleveland CBX 56 Tmag ATV

Pigems makes sim golf sound like so much fun but he
could make anything sound like fun, lol. :)

I read about the rounds he plays on great courses
around the world and then I think I wanna play some
sim golf, too.

Ya, we play year round down here but we still get
plenty of days in the winter that are miserable for golf.
It's not exactly south Florida here, LMAO. :D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1415999909' post='10447999']

Boy does this suck ;)

Richard

RP II
[/quote]LMAO, like I told Duff, this thread has the most star ratings that I've seen, LMAO

I was going through old jeans and found a few pairs that are tattered and torn so normally, they'd go into the trash. Well, the one pair. The other pair, could be cut above the tears and they would be "high riders," LMAO. I don't have the guts to post a pic, lol.

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]

Reading this almost compensated for the fact that it is 30 Flippin' degrees outside as I write this. Usually, the temperature is in the 50s at mid day this time of year and I have seen it many times in the upper 60s. Obviously, somebody forgot to tell someone to flip on the heater.

As for high riders: I play in long pants this time of year, generally some khakis or chinos. Now, I am not a tall fellow, about 5'6." I tend to keep old clothes until they disintegrate. That habit is a function of my frugal nature. A couple pairs of pants have drawn up in the legs a bit over the years, fortunately not in the seat. Last week, as I walked out the door, wearing a pair of these pants, along with my white Footjoy DNAs, one of my daughters observed, "Dad, you are either trying to look like John Wayne in the Searchers (he wore long pants a little too short in the legs [I am familiar with this, in part, because Wayne's dresser, Luster Bayliss, was from Ruleville, MS just a few miles from here) or you are desperately hoping one of your golf buddies will think you've grown an inch or two over night. Either way, the creek's not rising so change the pants!" God only knows what she would have said if I wore the male equivalent of Daisy Dukes. We, come to think about it, she would have said nothing. She would have called the psychiatric department of the Baptist Health Care system in Memphis to send an ambulance down here to remove me from the misery I've caused her delicate sensibilities. My wife, who is older and wiser, would just shoot me and collect the life insurance and then someone would get a hell of a nice set of golf clubs.

Oh, and as for mensa level writing: I, too, prefer the topics which induce a little humor and laughter to those which cause the thrashing of limbs and gnashing of teeth. Besides, I thought the presence of genuine humor was an indicator of higher intelligence

This is the kind of BS I write when I am cooped up in the house on a Saturday in November when it's 30 Flippin' degrees outside. Sigh.

G410 Plus 10.5
X2 Hot 3 Wood
X2 Hot 5 Wood
G25 6 - UW
SC Futura X 33 "

[quote name='shortgame85' timestamp='1416063318' post='10450845'][quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1415999909' post='10447999']

Boy does this suck ;)

Richard

RP II

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]

Reading this almost compensated for the fact that it is 30 Flippin' degrees outside as I write this. Usually, the temperature is in the 50s at mid day this time of year and I have seen it many times in the upper 60s. Obviously, somebody forgot to tell someone to flip on the heater.

As for high riders: I play in long pants this time of year, generally some khakis or chinos. Now, I am not a tall fellow, about 5'6." I tend to keep old clothes until they disintegrate. That habit is a function of my frugal nature. A couple pairs of pants have drawn up in the legs a bit over the years, fortunately not in the seat. Last week, as I walked out the door, wearing a pair of these pants, along with my white Footjoy DNAs, one of my daughters observed, "Dad, you are either trying to look like John Wayne in the Searchers (he wore long pants a little too short in the legs [I am familiar with this, in part, because Wayne's dresser, Luster Bayliss, was from Ruleville, MS just a few miles from here) or you are desperately hoping one of your golf buddies will think you've grown an inch or two over night. Either way, the creek's not rising so change the pants!" God only knows what she would have said if I wore the male equivalent of Daisy Dukes. We, come to think about it, she would have said nothing. She would have called the psychiatric department of the Baptist Health Care system in Memphis to send an ambulance down here to remove me from the misery I've caused her delicate sensibilities. My wife, who is older and wiser, would just shoot me and collect the life insurance and then someone would get a hell of a nice set of golf clubs.

This is the kind of BS I write when i am cooped up in the house on a Saturday in November when it's 30 Flippin' degrees outside[/quote]

Lol I was like WTH is he trying to say??? Last paragraph brought it home for me. Hahaha.

[quote name='Duffner's Waggle' timestamp='1416063572' post='10450855']
[quote name='shortgame85' timestamp='1416063318' post='10450845'][quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1415999909' post='10447999']

Boy does this suck ;)

Richard

RP II

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]

This is the kind of BS I write when i am cooped up in the house on a Saturday in November when it's 30 Flippin' degrees outside[/quote]

Lol I was like WTH is he trying to say??? Last paragraph brought it home for me. Hahaha.
[/quote]No Duffster, the above exchange is the result of bringing together two above average intellect individuals, one trapped in the house, the other on happy meds, and presenting them with a key board/smart phone and the medium to ramble on....

If I get much "happier," I may just post that pic of me in those shorts, LMAO, though that'll definitely drag your ratings into the depth of hell, lol.

Well, it's off to therapy so I will talk to you all in a bit. Talk about a buzz kill. My therapist correlates the level of my grimacing and swearing with progress. However, he is a +2 out of Canterbury GC up here in Cleveland so he's tailored my program to be "golf centric." I'm makin progress.

Catch You all in a bit :)

My Best,
Richard