2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

WHC I have been wondering sir did you get your putter?????

And all the other guys who got them did they get them?

I don't think any of us have received the putter or wedge, but sometimes there are more important things to worry about, and this is that moment. I don't think any of us would have problem with Dave or Mike if we don't receive anything from them, the purpose of the event was to help others, I don't care if get anything in return at this point.

Working in the oil and gas industry, I've seen and experienced cut back or layoff first hand, it really sucks to hear that all those good folks at the OVEN got blindsided with the news.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

Will Nike gloves be counted as the apparel side? because if not....... i have to budget picking up a lifetime supply this month!

Sim2 Max (9 Deg) w Hzrdous Smoke RDX 6.0 70g
-----------------------------
Sim2 Max 3 wood | Hzrdous Blue RDX 6.0
Sim2 Max 5 wood | Ventus Blue  

Titliest T 200 4 iron AMT Black S300
Titliest T150 5-PW AMT Black S300
TM P790 4-PW Modus 120s
TM MG2 54/58 wedges - Modus 130
SC Newport 2 / SC Phantom X 9.5

Played this morning and realized I'm down to my last two sleeves of balls,,,,anyone have an idea if thy will blow out the stock Tour Black balls?

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

Will Nike gloves be counted as the apparel side? because if not....... i have to budget picking up a lifetime supply this month!

I'm pretty sure gloves will be going forward.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

per Nike, "Apparel, footwear, hats, gloves etc won't be affected."

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

I don't think any of us have received the putter or wedge, but sometimes there are more important things to worry about, and this is that moment. I don't think any of us would have problem with Dave or Mike if we don't receive anything from them, the purpose of the event was to help others, I don't care if get anything in return at this point.

Working in the oil and gas industry, I've seen and experienced cut back or layoff first hand, it really sucks to hear that all those good folks at the OVEN got blindsided with the news.

Yep I fully understand and I feel the same way. I just wanted to ask cause I seen it on the work bench when I visited, and wondered what was going to happen to it.

Yes it does suck completely blind sided with the news, told to just go to work stations and gather personal belongings and leave without finishing projects. What a crappy way to handle it.

When I talked to Dave yesterday the first thing out of his mouth was I will get everyone their putters somehow! I was like dude, that's the last thing we are worried about. Geeze. Great guy and I hope really hope PXG picks him up. I think he would be allowed to be as creative as possible and get more recognition than Nike gave him.

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

Don't know why they got rid of doing golf bags.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

I seem to have missed this, but will the 2017 products in the pipeline still be released? Specifically interested in wedges if it matters

Everything cancelled. Including the 460cc Flex :(

First, let me say that I haven't yet read of of the threads on this topic, so my apologies if my questions were answered elsewhere . . but . . .

Everything I have read, heard, and seen makes it seem like the press release yesterday was not something planned far in advance.

For example, some Tour players didn't know, 2017 releases were proceeding, etc.

Does anyone know what caused this decision to be made? Was it planned all along? Was it a last minute decision? Did something happen that required Nike to issue the press release early?

Everything about it just seems so odd. Would love to understand a bit more about what happened.

Thanks.

When I talked to Dave yesterday the first thing out of his mouth was I will get everyone their putters somehow! I was like dude, that's the last thing we are worried about. Geeze. Great guy and I hope really hope PXG picks him up. I think he would be allowed to be as creative as possible and get more recognition than Nike gave him.

I didn't get to talk to him when I visited..... As I have said this guy was working on a Sunday in the late afternoon when I toured.... If that isn't dedication to your work idk what is!

I then seen all the other models of Origins and I was so damn happy and feeling like a kid in a candy store!

I seem to have missed this, but will the 2017 products in the pipeline still be released? Specifically interested in wedges if it matters

First, let me say that I haven't yet read of of the threads on this topic, so my apologies if my questions were answered elsewhere . . but . . .

Everything I have read, heard, and seen makes it seem like the press release yesterday was not something planned far in advance.

Does anyone know what caused this decision to be made? Was it planned all along? Was it a last minute decision? Did something happen that required Nike to issue the press release early?

Everything about it just seems so odd. Would love to understand a bit more about what happened.

Thanks.

As a publicly traded company, Nike wasn't allowed to inform anyone (employees included) until the move was official. That's how insider trading happens.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

Thanks.

As a publicly traded company, Nike wasn't allowed to inform anyone (employees included) until the move was official. That's how insider trading happens.

This was mentioned in one of the golf websites. They can't disclose information about shutting down a division ahead of time.

Don't know why they got rid of doing golf bags.

Yea, that one hurts. I have to pick up their current 14way bag while i can. I always have used Nike bags.

Sim2 Max (9 Deg) w Hzrdous Smoke RDX 6.0 70g
-----------------------------
Sim2 Max 3 wood | Hzrdous Blue RDX 6.0
Sim2 Max 5 wood | Ventus Blue  

Titliest T 200 4 iron AMT Black S300
Titliest T150 5-PW AMT Black S300
TM P790 4-PW Modus 120s
TM MG2 54/58 wedges - Modus 130
SC Newport 2 / SC Phantom X 9.5

NIke had the staff bag at 380 for the longest time and I didn't pull the trigger....now its 550 :dntknw:

Whoa...maybe I won't. 550 is steep. I haven't looked at them in a while. I feel like I saw them on Nikes site a lot cheaper at one time this season. Oh well I suck at golf anyway and have two Sphynx cats...

Thanks.

This was mentioned in one of the golf websites. They can't disclose information about shutting down a division ahead of time.

I'm not saying that's wrong but, if true, it seems like there was a lot of effort put into making it seem like the golf division would continue. Beyond just keeping the shutdown quiet. Not just "not disclosing" but more of an active charade that was expensive and unnecessary.

It's like the entire company was still designing clubs, producing catalogs, etc. Then BAM!, we're done. To me, it feels like Nike was concerned about a leak and they wanted to get out ahead of it. Or that they accelerated the whole plan because of an earnings report or something.

Or not. Just a weird feeling.

Have been a big Nike Golf fan for years, really sad to hear the news.

Loved seeing all the member trips to the Oven- will definitely miss reading about them in the future.

Also, my flex 440 cracked yesterday... :(

This is one of my concerns. And the line where the two different materials meet on the crown, it looks like it's starting to separate ever so slightly.

Driver: Who knows at this point smh

Titleist 917f2 13.5*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

So my childhood is getting beat down by the harsh world of reality recently. I used to spend a lot of time roaming the aisles of sports authority as a kid taking hacks with baseball bats or swinging golf clubs that as a 15 year old, I never intended to actually buy lol. Now Nike is gone... This is unbelievable. I've only played Nike in my bag since 06 and if I wasn't so addicted to chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake I would wear their shorts also ;).

In the pics you see my current bag set up with all of my older Nike clubs resting on the outside. The only piece of Nike equipment that isn't shown are clubs that have been sold. My first set of player irons at 15 were Nike Forged Pro Combos. I had a Nike SQ driver that I just sold recently and a Nike VR str8-fit as well. Safe to say, I probably will not sell these clubs ever and leave them as a memory. I've always hit Titleist woods well so I can see myself making that transition but god I dont know what I'm going to do about irons and wedges =(

TM Sim 10.5*|Nike Vapor Pro Fly 15* |Nike CPR 18* Wood

Srixon Z785 4-PW Modus 120|Nike Engage 50* Square|Nike Engage 54* Square|Nike Engage 60* Square

Nike Origin B2-01 35"

Have been a big Nike Golf fan for years, really sad to hear the news.

Loved seeing all the member trips to the Oven- will definitely miss reading about them in the future.

Also, my flex 440 cracked yesterday... :(

Man better get a hold of them quick so they can try to replace it with whats in stock. Totally blows though and one of the reasons I'm glad my flex orders got cancelled. I don't really forsee the all metal drivers and woods being an issue down the road but those flex heads with that seam seem like it would eventually fail. Please let us know how they handle it because it will be good for those of us who are scooping up the blowouts.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

In light of the Nike news, I figured I should at least show a little bit of Nike love. Here's my vpc irons. I've gamed them all season and they are by far my favorite all around iron of all time. I've played a ton of irons from the original Adams mb and mb2 to sgi irons and these vapors are all time great for me. Hoping the fly pros make me as happy.

At least they are sticking with the golf apparel. I was a UA guy until this year when I started to pay attention to Nike golf and now I'm all in with them on the apparel side too. Not all is lost.