APPLY: TaylorMade PSi Iron Testing! 5 Testers wanted. Apply here!

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:

SUPERIOR FEEL

We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System

consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head

geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on

delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.

THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS

In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons

the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that

ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase

gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.

CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE

Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism

to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers

the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.

HOW TO APPLY:

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• What’s in your current bag?
  • What is your current handicap?
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
  • What irons are you playing now?
  • When were you last fit for irons?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
  • Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
    • You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons

SELECTION PROCESS:

TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Nike Vapor Speed Driver, Nike Covert 2.0 Tour 3 Wood, Nike Vapor Flex 4 Hybrid, Harvey Pennick Irons, Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges, SeeMore Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 14.5
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? APO
[*]What irons are you playing now? Harvey Pennick Masters Irons
[*]When were you last fit for irons? September 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Lie Angle: 1 degree up, Standard shaft length, X100 or stiff flex.
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I would test the irons on the range and on multiple courses to get results on feel, distances, and overall performance.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? titleist 913 D3, Sonartec GS tour 13*, Adams Idea Pro 19* Titleist AP2 712, Titleist Voket SM5 (50,56,60) Scotty Cameron Newport
[*]What is your current handicap? 2
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Niagara Falls, NY
[*]What irons are you playing now? Titleist AP2 712
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 3 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. yes I agree to participate.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Specs +1/2 inch, 2 degrees upright. Steel shaft x flex.
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I would combine a mix of trackman (outdoors and indoors) to compare numbers. Range sessions with impact tape, as well as on course testing (2 balls one round to compare against my current set.)
[/list]

Titleist 915 D 10.5 Driver

Titleist 915 F 15 Fairway

Titleist 915 H 21* Hybrid

Titleist Scotty Cameron Future X5 Putter

Titleist AP1 714 Irons 5-PW

Titleist Vokey SM5 52,56, 60

11.5 Handicap

Charlottesville, VA 22901

Fitted 2.5 years ago

Yes, I agree to participate in this club testing, I have an iphone, good pic quality WZ354_zoom_D.jpg?sw=118&sh=118&sm=fit

Custom PSi Irons

Model: PSi

Hand: RH

Shaft Material: ST

Loft: 6

Loft: 7

Loft: 8

Loft: 9

Loft: PW

Lie Adjustment: 2.0 Deg UP

Loft Adjustment: Standard

Shaft Vendor: KBS

Shaft Model: C-Taper 105

Shaft Flex: S

Tipping Adjustment: Standard

Length Adjustment: Standard

Grip Vendor: Lamkin

Grip Model: TM UTX

Grip Wraps: Standard

Grip Logo: Up

Loft: 6, 7, 8, 9, PW

Availability Date: 11/06/2015

EDIT DETAILS

Remove

1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 $687.45 $687.45

Approach the range to start. Compare PSi to my current set. Take pictures of the clubs compared to my set. Then take them on the course and practice various shots 22 yards out, 150 out, 130 out, fairway bunkers, etc.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Ping Rapture V2 driver, Tour edge exotics 3W, Taylormade rescue tp 19* hybrid, Apex 4-PW, Ping 50* Tour W, Eye2 sand, lob, Edel putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 3
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?Houston, Texas
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway Apex irons
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 1/2 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) KBS tour R flex, 1.5* flat
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I would take them to my club course to compare to my current irons and hit multiple shots from specific distances to evaluate launch, spin and distance. I would track carry distance as well as total distance. I would also test the scoring clubs on our par three course.
[*]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 755
[*]What is your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? T.C Georgia
[*]What irons are you playing now? Titleist 755
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2012
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes absolutely. Will do on course and range pics/videos etc.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) 3up/+.5 / C tapers stiif flex.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[/list]
915D3 [color=#000000][size=3]10.5*, Rogue 95 70X[/size][/color]

915F [color=#000000][size=3]15*, Rogue 95 80X[/size][/color]

915Hd [color=#000000][size=3]20.5*, Rogue 95 85X [/size][/color]

Vapor Pro [color=#000000][size=3]4-PW, DG S300[/size][/color]

SM5 [color=#000000][size=3]50F, 54M, 58K[/size][/color]

Scotty Select Newport[list]
[*]What is your current handicap? ~[b]7.3[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b] Los Angeles, CA[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Nike Vapor Pro[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]~6mo[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Absolutely[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b]3-PW RH, Standard loft/lie, -0.25", KBS C-Taper Lite S[/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [b]I'm[/b][b] a lower handicap player who generally prefers blades, but have recently been considering something more forgiving. I used to play the R7 irons and they were great but have not gamed a TM offering since then (though the Aeroburner FW is outstanding) and would like to give then a fresh look. And unlike many, I have no bias toward or against TM. I would be able to give an objective analysis from a more "players" standpoint, commenting on the clubs ability to shape shots while comparing the forgiveness as someone who is generally a good iron striker. Range, on-course and likely GC2 numbers would all be part of my review.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Nike Sumo2 Driver, Nike Vrs 5w, Titleist 906 3w, Cleveland wedges, Nicklaus High CT Irons, Odyssey putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 12
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Buffalo, NY
[*]What irons are you playing now? Nicklaus High CT 4-PW Dynamic Gold R Flex
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2008
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock: Right, Steel Shaft, 1.5 degrees flat, KBS Tour 90 R Flex
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: Using impact tape I would compare on trackman indoor side to side with current irons, also driving range side to side and playing 2 balls on the course. Would even be a good guy and let some friends test to get their input. I'm at the point where I will be transitioning to a player's iron in the next year (handicap dropped by ~10 in the past year) so I would be able to provide the perspective of someone that's used to a game improvement iron but is moving to the player's iron category.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? 10.5 sldr tp x flex driver, r15 tp 3 wood, 915 21 degree hybrid, 914 4-pw , 52, 56, 60 titleist wedges
[/list]
[list]
[*]What is your current handicap? 2
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Saltillo, MS
[*]What irons are you playing now?titleist 914 project x pxi 6.0
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 years
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock. right hand, 4-pw, 2 degrees flat, KBS tour C taper stiff flex,
[/list]
[*] If chosen I will compare them both on course and on a launch monitor with my current set of irons. I will play several rounds and describe how they preform for me and my likes and dislike of the clubs.
[/list]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Cobra Driver, Adams FW, Cobra Hyrbrids, Callaway irons, TM wedges and SeeMore putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 3.6
[*]Where are you located (DFW, TX - US Only Please)?
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway X2 Hot Pro 5-pw W/ Project X 6.5
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 1 year ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Will use Iphone 6splus camera on hi-res.... best I've got.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Listed below
[/list]

[color=#797E80][size=3]Model:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]PSi[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Hand:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]LH[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Gender:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]M[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Material:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]ST[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]5[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]6[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]7[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]8[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]9[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]PW[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Lie Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]1.0 Deg Flat[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Standard[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Vendor:[/size][/color][color=#000000] True Temper[/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Model:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Project X[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Flex:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]6.5[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Tipping Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Standard[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Length Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Standard[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Grip Vendor:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Winn[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Grip Model:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]DriTac Wrap Lite Oversize[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Grip Wraps:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Standard[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Grip Logo:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Up[/size][/color]
[color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][color=#797E80][size=3]Availability Date:[/size][/color] [size=3]11/06/2015[/size][/color][list]
[*]Trackman- Two days of testing each iron with corresponding iron at the same time to ensure of accuracy with current game ball. I would use impact tape to ensure of consistency and accurate measurements.
[*]Courses- Would use on various courses under different conditions while using both sets of irons.
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

:taylormade-small: SIM 9* - Hzdrus RDX Black 70

:taylormade-small: M1-3HL- Hzdrus RDX Blue 70

:callaway-small:     Steelhead 7WD RCH99

:bridgestone-small: J15 CB 4-pw C-Taper Lite

:benhogan-small:Equalizer Wedges 50*-54*-58* V- Tour

:seemore:- M3W

MAXFLI TOUR 

• What’s in your current bag?

Titleist Ap2-712 4-PW (Project X 5.5),

TM SLDR 460/10.5* - OZIK 7M3 Stiff,

Titleist 913F 15* - Diamana WB Stiff

TM R9 18* - Project X 8A3

SM4 - 52*,56*,60* Project X 5.5

• What is your current handicap?

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

San Ramon, CA

• What irons are you playing now?

Titleist AP2 - 712

• When were you last fit for irons?

Apr -2015

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.

Yes,

• Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)

Attached. (Standard PSI 3-PW, PX 5.5, Standard Length, Standard Loft, +3Wrap BottomHand/ Midsize Girp/ Logo down)

• Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons

Will do a thorough testing using mixed Range/ Course testing at my local course

Will provide comparisons to my gamer irons (both similar specs)

Will upload high-res pictures and answer any questions on forums

TM_PSI_zpslajwnjqh.jpg

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]Callaway 816 DBD, TEE CB Pro, Miura 1957 2-PW, Mizuno MP-T5 52/57/62, Cameron Super Rat[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]~2[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]East Bethel, MN[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Miura 1957 2, 4-PW[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]Fit for this set in 2010, verify fit annually (last done in August 2015) [/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#ff0000]Absolutely. Pictures/Videos provided will be taken primarily with Canon 5D Mk3 & 1D X[/color]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock [color=#ff0000]Custom Shop results attached[/color]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [color=#ff0000]I'm actually quite meticulous in my testing process and carry out my iron testing in a similar manner to how I [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1182536-rebbys-2015-ball-selection-process/"]select golf balls[/url][color=#ff0000] or [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/512724-kbs-c-taper-my-thoughts-vs-tt-dynamic-gold/"]review new shafts[/url][color=#ff0000]. The first step in this process would be to start on launch monitor to perform final tweaks to the iron's specifications to assure that my lie angles are correct and I'm seeing the desired yardage gaps and trajectory from each iron (I do have a Mitchell machine so that I can dial in my irons to exactly what I need/want). I do this on an iron by iron basis rather than basing my numbers off any one club. After that I spend time with the new irons side by side with my current set so I can get a good feel for a one to one correlation of how the new clubs perform vs my current set. I like the learn the nuances of the new set on the range with a direct comparison rather than being surprised on the course. Once I have a feel for the new clubs and how they perform I start to work on "real world" performance. With an iron, I'm specifically interested in how the ball will react coming into the greens. The practice facility that I use has a number of actual greens at various distances so it's easy to ascertain how the ball will react compared to what I am used to. When testing shafts I've had this lunch monitor/range testing take as long as 5 days or move as quickly as 1 day depending on how quickly I become comfortable over the ball. After I have a feel for what to expect, they go into the bag to see how they perform on the course. On course performance is what really matters and I like to go into this stage knowing what I can expect so that I can give the new clubs the best possible chance at staying in my bag. I like to give my on course testing at least 2-6 weeks and take notes along the way and will make minor tweaks to the clubs if necessary (if on course performance suggests tweaking loft/lie, I will go ahead and make the necessary adjustments). At the end of this process, I want the new clubs to be as familiar to me as the set that I took out of my bag, that's my desired goal. At this point, I make the final decision, are the new clubs an improvement over what they replaced? If so, they stay. If not, they don't. Either way, in the end, I have a pretty good feel for them and I know exactly why they were, or weren't, a better fit for me.[/color]
[/list]

Qi10 LS 9 Ventus Blue+ 6x / Stealth2+ 9 Atmos RWB 6x | Stealth2+ 15, Ventus Red 8x
TI P770 2 | P7MC 3-5, P7MB 6-9 / Miura 1957 4-9, $-Taper 125
TI MG3 46, 50, 54, $-Taper 125 | TI MG3 58 / HT 58, KBS Tour 120 SS
Mann Mini / Cameron CT, MC Smooth | TP5x | My WITB Thread

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Adams Fast 12 LS, TM RBZ TOUR Spoon woods, Mizuno JPX 825 Recoil Protototype, Titleist Vokey Wedges, Odyssey Whitehot #9
[*]What is your current handicap? 4.5
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Austin, TX
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno JPX 825
[*]When were you last fit for irons? Never
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Lie Angle: Check Image below, I will pay for all the upcharge if pick.

Model: PSi
Hand: RH
Shaft Material: GR
Loft: 3
Loft: 4
Loft: 5
Loft: 6
Loft: 7
Loft: 8
Loft: 9
Loft: PW
Loft: AW
Loft: SW
Lie Adjustment: 2.0 Deg UP
Loft Adjustment: 0.5 Deg Strong
Shaft Vendor: Matrix
Shaft Model: Ozik Program 95Q
Shaft Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length Adjustment: 0.25"
Grip Vendor: Lamkin
Grip Model: UTX REC 0.600
Grip Wraps: Standard
Grip Logo: Up
Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW, SW
Availability Date: 11/06/2015
[*]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I would test the irons on the range, and on multiple courses here in Austin to get results on feel, distances, overall performance and compare with my current irons.
[/list]

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#B22222]Cobra Fly Z & Bio Cell woods, Mizuno JPX EZ Forged irons, Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges, Machine Putter[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#B22222]15-ish[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please) [color=#B22222]Glasgow, Ky.[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#B22222]Mizuno JPX EZ Forged (5 - GW)[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#B22222](2014)[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? [color=#B22222]YES[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"][color=#0F72DA]TaylorMade PSi[/color][/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [color=#B22222](5-Pw) Standard Length, Loft & Lie. KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff flex[/color].
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: [color=#B22222]I would try them out side by side vs. my current gamers on my Home course, using the same model ball on the course & at the range over the period of a week or two (depending on weather), hitting my gamer & then the PSI iron on consecutive shots to have as equal amount of time with each to compare. I don't have access to trackman or anything, but on course trail would be the best comparison v. my gamers.[/color]
[/list]
[color=#B22222]I would include detailed comparison pics, answer all questions that may come up and be willing & ready to participate in online conversations.[/color]

[color=#B22222]Thanks for the opportunity![/color]

Driver:  MIZUNO STZ-230 (11.5) - Ventus Blue Velocore 6s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Utility: T.B.D.

Iron:  MIZUNO PRO 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Proto 125 F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow (34.5)
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? G30LST Driver, Cally XR Pro 16*, Srixon ZU45 18*, Mizzy JPX 850 Forged 4-W, Ping Glide wedges, Betti Kuchar #1
[*]
[*]What is your current handicap? 1.9
[*]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Richmond, VA
[*]
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno JPX 850 Forged, C Taper 130 X Soft Stepped
[*]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 months ago
[*]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Would love to!!!
[*]
[*]1* upright, 3/4" long, C-Taper 130X Soft Stepped
[*]
[*]
[list]
[/list]
[*]I would compare them head to head with my new JPX 850 forged starting on the range with the eye test, on the course, and with flightscope.
[/list]

Cally Epic Speed w/ Accra
Titleist TSR3 16.5 w/ HZRDUS Black 6.5
Ping G425 3 Hybrid w/Ping Tour Chrome X

Ping iCrossover 4 Iron w/Ping Tour Chrome X

Srixon ZX7 5-PW w/ PXLZ 6.0
Cally Jaws Raw w/ TIS400
Ping Fetch/Ping Lil'B

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]I currently game the following:[/b]
[/list]
[b] Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha with Motore F3 Shaft[/b]
[b] 3 wood: Callaway XR with Motore F3 Shaft[/b]
[b] Hybrids: Callaway XR 19/22 with Motore F3 Shaft[/b]
[b] Irons: Callaway XR Pro Irons with KBS Tour V Steel Shafts in Stiff Flex[/b]
[b] Wedges: Vokey Hand Ground 50/55/60[/b]
[b] Putter: Scotty Cameron 009[/b][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]My current certified index is hovering around an 8.4[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Located in sunny Los Angeles, California[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Callaway XR Pro Irons with KBS Tour V Steel Shafts in Stiff Flex[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]I was fitted approximately 6 months ago.[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[b]: I am more than happy to take pictures of the irons in play, up against other sets of irons, as well as continuously update my review as I get more range and playing time in with the irons.[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour): [b]PSi Irons 4-AW with C-Taper 105 Stiff shafts/1* Upright/+1/2" long[/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons:[b] I have access to my club where I am approximately 5-6 days a week either on the range or course. I would put these into play immediately on both the range and course where I know my distances and angles of attack so I can have an accurate assessment of their performance vs. my current gamers. Additionally, I would make sure to test them out at other tracks in the area that I have played before. I would want to play them for at least 8-10 rounds to get a full assessment of their characteristics and feedback. Furthermore, I would get them on a trackman to see my numbers vs. other irons in the same class as the PSi irons. I have access to almost any iron through my club and this would not be difficult to do. Additionally, I have very little restrictions on my gaming of these irons due to weather as we are sunny 350 days a year! Would love to test out these irons after moving away from Taylormade irons over the past year or two. Finally, I am happy to give my feedback to the WRX community in hopes that it can help fellow gear heads such as myself make a more informed decision on their iron selection.[/b]
[/list]

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6s

Fairway Wood: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 3 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Taylormade Stealth+ 5 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Tour Issued Callaway Paradym 7 wood w/ Speeder 757 Evolution VII

Irons: Taylormade P790 Copper w/ Nippon Modus 120 Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Raw 50/55/60 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

What’s in your current bag?
[b][color=#A4A4A4][size=2]PING G30 (9°) Tour 65[/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=#A4A4A4][size=2]TM SLDR Mini (14°) Matrix 7X3[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=2]Titleist 913H (21°) Diamana White 90[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=2]TM TP MB-MC (4i-PW) KBS Tour[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=2]TM TP (51-55-60°) KBS Tour[/size][/color][/b]

What is your current handicap?
[b]0.9[/b]

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[b]Overland Park, Kansas[/b]

What irons are you playing now?
[b]Taylormade TP (MB PW-8i; MC 7i-4i)[/b]

When were you last fit for irons?
[b]2013[/b]

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[b]Of course, that is one of my favorite parts of GolfWRX. Giving feedback.[/b]

Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock.

[b]TaylorMade PSi[/b]
[b]3-PW + AW[/b]
[b]True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 or KBS Tour V[/b]
[b]+0.25"[/b]
[b]Standard lie[/b]

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons.
[b]I have had consecutive sets of TaylorMade irons and have enjoyed putting them head-to-head to determine if they are an improvement [i]for me[/i]. I would have time to put in extensive range sessions and on-course testing, as long as the opportunity to provide TrackMan numbers if desired. I look forward to determining the forgiveness of the face slots, as the sole slots on my Rocketbladez and TP sets have done wonders for thin shots. Furthermore, I want to see if the longer irons, particularly 5i-3i, are a little easier to launch and hold greens from +200 yards. I would then provide an extensive written review with pictures to communicate my findings.[/b]

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? TM R15 10.5 driver- 15* R15 3Wood - Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW - Callaway MD3 wedges
[*]What is your current handicap? 1
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Dallas, TX
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2010
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock: Right, Steel Shaft, R flex
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: My club has fitting center. Could compare text against current makeup both on monitors and on course reviews. Full results to be posted.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? TM RBZ 2 driver, TM 300 irons (4-pw rifle flighted stiff shafts) Cleveland 588 56*, Rawlings 60*, Odyssey #5 center shaft
[*]What is your current handicap? 12.9
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Lexington, Ky
[*]What irons are you playing now? Taylor Made 300 forged
[*]When were you last fit for irons? August 2000
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Lie Angle: .5* up, KBS C-Taper Stiff
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I would play at least once a week and go to the range 3-4 days a week (my current schedule) I would compare them to my current gamers as well as my sons Mizuno 850 forged.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]915D2,915f,915h,Ap2 4-pw KBS tour, vokey wedges[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]12[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Lynn, Ma.[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]AP2 with KBS tour shafts[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]this year[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes, Have good camera for pictures and video.[/b]
[list]
[*][b]4-pw[/b]
[*][b]X-flex KBS C-taper lite[/b]
[*][b]1* flat[/b]
[/list]
[*][color="#282828"]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. [/color][b]On course side by side with my [/b][color="#282828"][b]ap2s, I would use same ball and take multiple shots from tee and fairway, I would ensure I hit each iron multiple times to have consistency. I would also use the driving range with impact tape/video to see how miss hits react and effect ball flight.[/b][/color]
[/list]

[center] Titleist 915D2 8.5* - Graphite Design Tour Ad-Di6s
Titleist 915F 15* - Graphite Design Tour Ad-Di7s[/center]
[center] Titleist 915H 21* - Aldila Rogue 85 S
Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW - KBS Tour S
Titleist Vokey SM5 50*F, 56*S, 60*K - KBS Hi-Rev S
Scotty Cameron Newport 2[/center]

[center][url="http://invite.golfmat.ch/m/I6G4g3MqEn"]Find me on GolfMatch App.[/url] - TJ O[/center]

[list]
[*]Cobra BC Pro, Cally BBA 3w, Adams XTD Tour Irons, Nike VRForged wedges.
[*]10
[*]Falls Church, VA
[*]Adams XTD Tour (Els Protos) w/ Steelfiber 110
[*]3 years ago
[*]yes.
[*]Specs: Kuro Kage 90, + 1/2
[*]Would take them to the range to compare head to head to my current irons, noting ball flight, spin, length and dispersion. Would take them on the course to observe same.
[/list]

TSR2 10* w/Atmos TS 60X

Sim2 Max 18*

Sim2 Max 4h

T-200 3i
Apex/Apex Pro Smoke '19 blend 5i-PW
SM8 50*
SM8 58*
Meridian Tybee

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Ping Anser driver Ahina 70x Callaway 816 14 *Alpha Rogue 70x Callaway Razr Fit 5 wood px 6.5 Adams super 9031 hybrid D+ stiff Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5-GW C Taper Stiff hard stepped +1" Nike Vr forged 54* KBS hi rev PM grind 58* KBS hi Rev Nike method matter b201
[*]What is your current handicap? 18
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Santa Clara CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno JPX 850forged
[*]When were you last fit for irons? two weeks ago
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"][color="#0f72da"]TaylorMade PSi[/color][/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock: 4-AW +1" KBS C Taper stiff hard stepped once 2* upright.
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: Start by hitting them side by side on the range and course to see how they perform in the real world. Then I will visit and use a launch monitor to get the numbers that all WRXers want to see. I also plan to record some video hitting them to give an idea of what the irons sounds like since thie plays a big role in the feels category.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Nike Vapor Pro 4-pw w/ Project x 6.5, Nike Vapor Speed Driver 8.5 w/ Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60x, Nike VRS Covert 2.0 3 and 5 wood w/ Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70x and Matrix Black Tie 7m3, Scotty Newport, VR Forged Wedges w/ Project X 6.0
[*]What is your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Manhattan Beach, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Nike Vapor Pro
[*]When were you last fit for irons? October 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. yes
[list]
[*]+1/2 inches Project X 6.5
[/list]

[/list]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]5(ish)[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]Grapevine, TX [/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW w/ X100 +1/2", 2* up[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]Last year (2014)[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#ff0000]Yes[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [color=#ff0000]3-PW PSi 2* up, True Temper X100 +1/2" over, Standard lofts[/color]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. [color=#FF0000]On range for flight and feel, on course for distance and dispersion, inside on simulator to gather data and validate numbers.[/color]
[/list]

Callaway X2 Hot Pro 8.5° w/ Oban Devotion 6 X-Flex
Callaway 816 Alpha 14° w/ Accra AC75 M5 X-Flex
Adams Pro 20° 3h w/ Aldila Tour Red ATX75h X-Flex
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW w/ X-100
Titleist Vokey 50.08 SM5 F-Grind
Titleist Vokey 54.08 SM
Titleist Vokey 58.12 SM
Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]Ping G30 driver, Taylor Made Rocketballz Stage 2 3 & 5 wood, Taylor Made V-Steel 7 wood, Ping I15 4-PW, Vokey 52-56 wedges, Taylor Made Manta putter.[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]9[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]El Dorado Hills, CA[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Ping I15[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]December 12, 2010[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#ff0000]Absolutely! I'd love to participate![/color]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock. [color=#ff0000]Right handed, 4-PW, R flex, 2* flat[/color]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. [color=#ff0000]I would hit them side to side on the course with the balls I currently game. I wouldn't test them on the range because I don't trust the consistently of range balls plus hitting off mats doesn't help provide accurate feedback.[/color]
[/list]

What’s in your current bag? Taylor mad m1 driver, Nike covert 2.0 three wood, Nike vapor pro combo irons 4-gw, Nike forged saw and lw

What is your current handicap? Was 7.2 at beginning of summer

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? San Antonio, tx..year round golf baby!!

What irons are you playing now? Nike vapor pro combo

When were you last fit for irons? 3 yrs ago

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. I would be thrilled to participate

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons... I would first do a few range sessions alternating every few shots between the Psi irons and my current set up....then I would do the same on the course....I think this would take out any uncertainty about the shots I am hitting "that day", so if I'm pulling shots I don't automatically think it's the irons, finally a few competitive rounds so I can evaluate them in a pressure situation.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

[list]
[*][color="#282828"]What’s in your current bag?[/color][b][color="#282828"] Titleist Driver & 3 wood, TaylorMade UDI 2 iron & Tour Preferred MC 2014 4-pw,Vokey wedges, Nike Method Matter Putter [/color][/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]0.0[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Rutland, Vermont[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 2014[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]2013[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes [/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b]4-pw with KBS Tour X flex, Standard Length, Lie 2 degrees Upright[/b]
[/list]

• What’s in your current bag? Taylormade M1 460 9.5*, TaylorMade SLDR 15*, TaylorMade M1 19* Rescue, TaylorMade RSi TP 4-PW, TaylorMade Wedges, Rotating putter
  • What is your current handicap? 1.5
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? San Diego, CA
  • What irons are you playing now? TaylorMade RSi TP
  • When were you last fit for irons? About a year ago.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely.
    • You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
    • PSi_zpstewvpqrg.jpg

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons Compare/contrast to current clubs and prior clubs, on the range, on trackman, and on the course. Specs are set identically to my existing set.

Thank you!

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
M5 15* - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
M1 5W - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
P760 3i - KBS $ Taper Black
P730 5-PW - KBS $ Taper Black
Milled Grind 50 & 55 DG TI Onyx
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[list]
[*]R1 V2 w/ 661 Evo X, tipped 1/2"
[*]OG RBZ 15.5* w/ X100
[*]Rescue Dual TP w/ Talamonti H100
[*]2012 TPMB 2-PW w/ CTaper 130x, 2* up, +1/2"
[*]Cally MD2 51* (bent to 53*) w/ Ctaper 130x
[*]Cally MD2 58* w/ KBS 610 S+
[*]Scotty Golo 5s @ 33.5", 30g weights in each port, 40g back weight
[*]All grips are 2 wraps under top hand, 5 under bottom hand.
[*]All clubs (excluding putter) SW at ~D8
[/list][*]What is your current handicap?
[list]
[*]5.4
[/list][*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[list]
[*]Shawnee, KS (Kansas City Metro area)
[/list][*]What irons are you playing now?
[list]
[*]2012 TPMB 2-PW w/ CTaper 130x, 2* up, +1/2"
[/list][*]When were you last fit for irons?
[list]
[*]I got fit a full bag fitting at the end of July. My goal was to see where I was with my existing setup and have the fitter recommend upgrades where possible, replacements where necessary. During the fitting it became clear that my swing works MUCH better with a heavier shaft at a higher swing weight. In order to achieve the head feel I need with the static weight that works for me, I upgraded from KBS Tour X to the CTaper 130X in irons, and had everything bumped 4-6 SW points. My swing has never felt better.
[/list][*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[list]
[*]Absolutely! One of the tenets of this site is interaction and sharing of experiences with the rest of the community. I'm a mechanical engineer by education, a project engineer by trade, and an avid golfer for nearly all my life (going on 27/35 years - 77%!). I have the technical understanding of the swing to accompany an efficient ability to relay information and results. I also have a nice DSLR with a couple lens options, as well as all the standard hobby photographer accessories.
[/list][*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]3-PW +AW w/ CTaper X. 2" upright (66* LA on my PW), +1/2" length. -0.5* loft (47* PW).
[list]
[*]I'd prefer CTaper over CTaper light, which appear to be the stock option...but C'est la vie
[/list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[list=1]
[*]Measure all loft/lie to assure identical setups between my existing setup and the testing setup
[*]Range sessions - Weather conditions recorded.
[list]
[*]Warm up as normal
[*]Target practice - switching between equivalent irons every 4 shots. I.E. 4 balls with gamer PW, 4 balls with test PW. Complete 24 shots with each. Log results
[*]Complete target practice rounds with 4 different pairs of irons. Irons tested will depend on the distance from tee to practice greens on the day of testing.
[/list] [*]On-course sessions (all shots played with TM Lethal Practice balls...Lord knows I have enough of them.) - Weather conditions recorded.
[/list][list]
[*]Play as much as possible.
[*]Every shot will be played with both sets of irons. 155yds out? Drop a 2nd ball and hit both 9 irons. I will continue to hit the coordinating irons no matter the pattern that develops. If the PSIs are routinely longer or shorter it will be tracked throughout each round.
[*]Do not submit score to GHIN :)
[*]Every shot logged with distance (lasered to the pin) and results measured (feet, steps, or laser - depending on the quality of the shot)
[/list]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Post-mortem reports logged, evaluated, and posted to GolfWRX after every session.
[*]If it's obvious that more detailed information is needed, a Trackman session at GolfMD in Lenexa will be booked and data will be evaluated.
[/list]

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K (little minus setting) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 5-6 Taylormade 2023 P790s;  7-AW Taylormade 2023 P770s - Project X 6.5

SW: Cleveland RTX4 54* bent to 53* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

LW: Cleveland RTX6 58* bent to 59* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

Putter: 39" Odyssey Jailbird 380 White Hot