The 9th circle of confession.

Nine Miler

[quote name='Gauchograd99' timestamp='1445823932' post='12506280']
[quote name='Reasonability' timestamp='1445798204' post='12504844']
[quote name='Gauchograd99' timestamp='1445766951' post='12503720']
I think that, if money is no object AND if your swing "never" changes (i.e. head speed, toe down, etc), the right shaft could really make a game. I'll use the recent little fun testing and previous experience to try to explain myself...

[b]The same sort of thing goes along with my irons. I have been a DG S300 player forever (exception: The Hogan Radial irons when I started were whatever Hogan shaft they used). When I went to get fit for my MP-4 irons, they had me at 94MPH, 6 swing tempo - 4 toe down - 6 kick angle - 5 release factor which give me the DG X100 as the best fit. In the end, I went with DG S300 knowing I would rather be near the top of the range for a shaft than barely in the range.[/b]

... Now to add another twist to the tale, all shafts EXCEPT my Steelfiber are standard loft/lie/length. My irons are 1/2 in SHORTER by design for more control and I am still getting better club head speed!

... and now to win the lotto and see. :)
[/quote]

Great POST followed by my dumb-ice questions...

A) Is there a chart somewhere that lays out the same variables you just listed which matches up the shaft to these variables?

B) Why do YOU think the slightly shortened shaft increased clubhead speed for YOU? I totally believe you but wondered what's going on behind WHY.

Editorial comment: I "think" this has come up in posts here and there before on Wrx... I subscribe to there being a clear difference in swing speed and clubhead speed. Its likely to be viewed as me splitting nose hairs... but the swing has rhythm and tempo. That can and even will often have very little to do with actual clubhead speed. For sure, a golfer "can" speed up his shoulders or amp up his tempo.... but I personally maintain these individual elements of "speed" should not be confused with CLUB HEAD speed. The release itself... and all the kinetic doo-dads leading up to that release are what determines final club head speed.

That one is probably an eye-roller for you guys and I get that it might be...Sorry if so. Sometimes I post such things in part as a reminder of the things I personally took way too long before "getting it" - and may at times drag my buds into my own world a little too much.
[/quote]

1) I really wish there was a chart beyond what you have seen posted earlier in this thread. There is also "fitting" software on the websites for many shaft companies. Mizuno has software that suggests a top 3 choices based on their test data, and I think there is a new system from Srixon that does the same (I saw some new "driver" with a digital window on it plugged in at the local golf store recently but haven't asked about it yet).

2) When it comes to adding club head velocity with slightly shorter iron shafts, my gut feel is my timing is better with the slightly shorter shaft. Granted, it might be the shaft itself and "standard" length might have been even a little faster, but I will not know unless I find a demo club to test against mine as I am not about to mess with pulling the shaft in mine (Callaway's Tour guys built them and I am not about to mess with it unless I have to). :)

Things I have noticed, and was taught from the start, about golf.
- People who look like they swing hard usually aren't as fast as those who look smooth.
- Scrawny "kids" these days just BOMB it past me, but play to 10-12 'caps. One at the local store and I were hitting a new 6 iron demo ... me 175 and him ... 210 yards. Yeah... darn kids need to get off my lawn! :)
- Zero CG golf clubs still have a CG regardless of the marketing voodoo.
- Longer shafts don't always mean longer ball flight... better TIMING and ball strike means more distance.
- If I putted half as well as I hit fairways ... just saying.
- The more "interesting" the course, the more I tend to focus and play well.

Back to hoping I get a chance to play this week... and the sinus infection goes away so I can play.
[/quote]

Also a shorter swing radius is a lower MOI and given the same energy put into the swing, a lower MOI swing will rotate with [i]higher[/i] velocity. Sure, you will still lose a little velocity with the shorter radius but this is a counter physics to that.

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Michael C.' timestamp='1445824255' post='12506308']
[quote name='Gauchograd99' timestamp='1445823932' post='12506280']
[quote name='Reasonability' timestamp='1445798204' post='12504844']
[quote name='Gauchograd99' timestamp='1445766951' post='12503720']
I think that, if money is no object AND if your swing "never" changes (i.e. head speed, toe down, etc), the right shaft could really make a game. I'll use the recent little fun testing and previous experience to try to explain myself...

[b]The same sort of thing goes along with my irons. I have been a DG S300 player forever (exception: The Hogan Radial irons when I started were whatever Hogan shaft they used). When I went to get fit for my MP-4 irons, they had me at 94MPH, 6 swing tempo - 4 toe down - 6 kick angle - 5 release factor which give me the DG X100 as the best fit. In the end, I went with DG S300 knowing I would rather be near the top of the range for a shaft than barely in the range.[/b]

... Now to add another twist to the tale, all shafts EXCEPT my Steelfiber are standard loft/lie/length. My irons are 1/2 in SHORTER by design for more control and I am still getting better club head speed!

... and now to win the lotto and see. :)
[/quote]

Great POST followed by my dumb-ice questions...

A) Is there a chart somewhere that lays out the same variables you just listed which matches up the shaft to these variables?

B) Why do YOU think the slightly shortened shaft increased clubhead speed for YOU? I totally believe you but wondered what's going on behind WHY.

Editorial comment: I "think" this has come up in posts here and there before on Wrx... I subscribe to there being a clear difference in swing speed and clubhead speed. Its likely to be viewed as me splitting nose hairs... but the swing has rhythm and tempo. That can and even will often have very little to do with actual clubhead speed. For sure, a golfer "can" speed up his shoulders or amp up his tempo.... but I personally maintain these individual elements of "speed" should not be confused with CLUB HEAD speed. The release itself... and all the kinetic doo-dads leading up to that release are what determines final club head speed.

That one is probably an eye-roller for you guys and I get that it might be...Sorry if so. Sometimes I post such things in part as a reminder of the things I personally took way too long before "getting it" - and may at times drag my buds into my own world a little too much.
[/quote]

1) I really wish there was a chart beyond what you have seen posted earlier in this thread. There is also "fitting" software on the websites for many shaft companies. Mizuno has software that suggests a top 3 choices based on their test data, and I think there is a new system from Srixon that does the same (I saw some new "driver" with a digital window on it plugged in at the local golf store recently but haven't asked about it yet).

2) When it comes to adding club head velocity with slightly shorter iron shafts, my gut feel is my timing is better with the slightly shorter shaft. Granted, it might be the shaft itself and "standard" length might have been even a little faster, but I will not know unless I find a demo club to test against mine as I am not about to mess with pulling the shaft in mine (Callaway's Tour guys built them and I am not about to mess with it unless I have to). :)

Things I have noticed, and was taught from the start, about golf.
- People who look like they swing hard usually aren't as fast as those who look smooth.
- Scrawny "kids" these days just BOMB it past me, but play to 10-12 'caps. One at the local store and I were hitting a new 6 iron demo ... me 175 and him ... 210 yards. Yeah... darn kids need to get off my lawn! :)
- Zero CG golf clubs still have a CG regardless of the marketing voodoo.
- Longer shafts don't always mean longer ball flight... better TIMING and ball strike means more distance.
- If I putted half as well as I hit fairways ... just saying.
- The more "interesting" the course, the more I tend to focus and play well.

Back to hoping I get a chance to play this week... and the sinus infection goes away so I can play.
[/quote]

I was thinking the same on the CG. You and Denincompoop are the science guys but if it has weight and mass wouldn't it have to have CG?
[/quote]
[url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_of_mass#Center_of_gravity"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_of_mass#Center_of_gravity[/url]

Registered Bladeocrat

Nine -

I'll just sit here all night looking at that and never get it. Facts are facts and that swing is beyond my comprehension.

Its first of all - not to be tampered with - so who cares what I'd say anyway, right? All I know is you swing your swing as well as anyone I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Nuff said. I will now go to my library of swings and proceed to pour gasoline on them and myself.

And before anyone reads between the lines and infers I believe its a bad swing - to the contrary. He's fine. Its me that's totally going blue-screened over this one. I don't get it.

Anyone got a match?

[quote name='Reasonability' timestamp='1445825955' post='12506404']
Nine -

I'll just sit here all night looking at that and never get it. Facts are facts and that swing is beyond my comprehension.

Its first of all - not to be tampered with - so who cares what I'd say anyway, right? All I know is you swing your swing as well as anyone I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Nuff said. I will now go to my library of swings and proceed to pour gasoline on them and myself.

And before anyone reads between the lines and infers I believe its a bad swing - to the contrary. He's fine. Its me that's totally going blue-screened over this one. I don't get it.

Anyone got a match?
[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean to be honest. Can you explain for a dummy like me?

I've never approached a teacher that didn't want to tear it down and start over. When they say that, I usually ask to play a round of golf with them first before any lessons. As a result, I've never actually had any formal lessons. Lol.

I do see a friend for periodic checkups, but this guy knows my swing, is not a teacher, and he just helps me check on things like alignment, setup, etc.

[quote name='Nine Miler' timestamp='1445826372' post='12506432']
Nine -

Anyone got a match?
[/quote]

I've never approached a teacher that didn't want to tear it down and start over. When they say that, I usually ask to play a round of golf with them first before any lessons. As a result, I've never actually had any formal lessons. Lol.

I do see a friend for periodic checkups, but this guy knows my swing, is not a teacher, and he just helps me check on things like alignment, setup, etc.
[/quote]

I failed I suppose in expressing it the way I wanted to. There should probably have been a raft of "LOLs" and emoticons sprinkled all through it.

You are fine and I would be remiss in failing to complement it.

For the same reasons you have been asked in the past to change things you personally KNEW you would not want to change.... I would be remiss in suggesting you do ANYTHING to that swing. It would be a TOTAL waste of your time.

It would be different if you posted a swing and suggested you are facing issues with ball flights, or struggling. Then...the whole gang here would (as occurred for Buzz) would rally behind you and at least TRY to help.

You simply have a way...one that I've personally not seen before - of executing and incredible impact move...and arrive there in ways I can't personally explain or personally relate to. This is WHY I'd rather set fire to all the swings I've ever studied than to presume for one second YOU need to do anything different. So I look at swing videos for fun...big deal, right? You are the guy moving that golf club and you clearly do it well... I just don't personally understand it but that means NOTHING in the end. .

[quote name='Reasonability' timestamp='1445827983' post='12506542']
[quote name='Nine Miler' timestamp='1445826372' post='12506432']
Nine -

Anyone got a match?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I failed I suppose in expressing it the way I wanted to. There should probably have been a raft of "LOLs" and emoticons sprinkled all through it.

You are fine and I would be remiss in failing to complement it.

For the same reasons you have been asked in the past to change things you personally KNEW you would not want to change.... I would be remiss in suggesting you do ANYTHING to that swing. It would be a TOTAL waste of your time.

It would be different if you posted a swing and suggested you are facing issues with ball flights, or struggling. Then...the whole gang here would (as occurred for Buzz) would rally behind you and at least TRY to help.

You simply have a way...one that I've personally not seen before - of executing and incredible impact move...and arrive there in ways I can't personally explain or personally relate to. This is WHY I'd rather set fire to all the swings I've ever studied than to presume for one second YOU need to do anything different. So I look at swing videos for fun...big deal, right? You are the guy moving that golf club and you clearly do it well... I just don't personally understand it but that means NOTHING in the end. .
[/quote]

I'm totally fine with it and wouldn't be hurt in the least. I promise. I have heard it all before.

I wouldn't mind if you elaborated on the things you don't understand. I am not sure I understand them either.

I know that I get across the line, sometimes severely. Teachers hate this. I work constantly to improve it, but I only ever manage to change it very slightly. And then it goes back.

I know that I have extended arms at impact, I know the left is a good thing, but both of mine are pretty extended. I simply can't feel my right arm tucked. I have made swing changes to go more conventional in the past, and I always end up hitting shots weak and to the right, so I usually give up after a week or so and go back to playing golf rather than golf swing.

Again. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I've heard a lot of thoughts before, and it doesn't hurt my feelings.

Reason, c'mon man. It is a Confessions rite of passage to get a swing analysis.

Registered Bladeocrat

Let me hit myself with a CO2 extinguisher (I'M KIDDING!! LOL LMAO & PICK YOUR FAVORITE EMOTICON)....

What I'll do over the next day or so is try to compose a BRIEF little to the point word doc - and then post that in here.

I have a fundamental issue here. The man gets it done - period - the end. He does do many things that to my eye are PERFECT.

And the reason (IMO) you might flare shots to the push side when you work the shaft more through your right arm in the bottom half of the DS is the fact you don't appear to open up the body as much as many would at impact. THAT is one of the things that I'm more than a little amazed at. That's the formula (for 99% of us) to rely on clubface rotation and actually sacrifice accuracy and distance.

Do you happen to have a face-on???? Maybe that would help me see what I'm missing here.

[quote name='Reasonability' timestamp='1445829347' post='12506602']
Let me hit myself with a CO2 extinguisher (I'M KIDDING!! LOL LMAO & PICK YOUR FAVORITE EMOTICON)....

What I'll do over the next day or so is try to compose a BRIEF little to the point word doc - and then post that in here.

I have a fundamental issue here. The man gets it done - period - the end. He does do many things that to my eye are PERFECT.

And the reason (IMO) you might flare shots to the push side when you work the shaft more through your right arm in the bottom half of the DS is the fact you don't appear to open up the body as much as many would at impact. THAT is one of the things that I'm more than a little amazed at. That's the formula (for 99% of us) to rely on clubface rotation and actually sacrifice accuracy and distance.

Do you happen to have a face-on???? Maybe that would help me see what I'm missing here.
[/quote]

I do not have a face on. At the moment. I will make one and post one when I can, in the next couple of days. The face on is pretty goofy too. Lol.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Reason? Buddy? You okay?

Nine, you're swing is fantastic. It repeats. You're consistent. I bet you have external focus. You're thinking about target, ball flight, etc.. Your swing does what it does because your intent is to hit the ball to a target. Your subconscious is in complete control and your mind is focused externally. You don't have to direct your body with internal thoughts. You just have intent and then "get out of your own way".

I'd be willing to bet if you need a high draw that you just think it, adjust maybe your stance or grip or whatever and do it. Its beautiful. EFFINGHAM beautiful, bro. Like shooting free throws. Go through your routine, look at the rim and POW BABY!!!

^^^ Goofy enough to win lots of tourneys and go LOW ^^^

The reason I asked about the gym... is directly tied to the notion of finding a way to be less than opened up with the body at impact and somehow avoid being wieded-out in terms of adding excess (and for most inconsistent and impossible to time) clubface rotation.

To MC's point... I once recall a Sam Snead interview.

He was asked how he works the ball to the left or to the right.

Paraphrasing...his answers was. "Well, when you stand there at address and you tell yourself to turn it over from right to left - then she just flies right to left. And when you want her to fly left to right you just tell yourself to send it left to right and sure enough she flies that way."

I believe they call it TALENT. We can talk mechanics for the next month and we are going to end up admiring what need NOT be tampered with.

[quote name='Michael C.' timestamp='1445829908' post='12506640']
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Reason? Buddy? You okay?

Nine, you're swing is fantastic. It repeats. You're consistent. I bet you have external focus. You're thinking about target, ball flight, etc.. Your swing does what it does because your intent is to hit the ball to a target. Your subconscious is in complete control and your mind is focused externally. You don't have to direct your body with internal thoughts. You just have intent and then "get out of your own way".

I'd be willing to bet if you need a high draw that you just think it, adjust maybe your stance or grip or whatever and do it. Its beautiful. EFFINGHAM beautiful, bro. Like shooting free throws. Go through your routine, look at the rim and POW BABY!!!
[/quote]

Thank you sir, it's mine for sure. It does make some folks' faces turn funny. They usually get over it pretty quick. I feel like my swing awareness, regarding my own swing is strong, it's just that my feels are so different from what actually happens, that I try to base changes as much as possible on ball flight rather than video of positions. I know I'll never have an Adam Scott or a Louis Ooooooosthuizen. I don't mind that though.

[quote name='Nine Miler' timestamp='1445830284' post='12506664']
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Reason? Buddy? You okay?

[/quote]

Thank you sir, it's mine for sure. It does make some folks' faces turn funny. They usually get over it pretty quick. I feel like my swing awareness, regarding my own swing is strong, it's just that my feels are so different from what actually happens, that I try to base changes as much as possible on ball flight rather than video of positions. I know I'll never have an Adam Scott or a Louis Ooooooosthuizen. I don't mind that though.
[/quote]

My "LMAO" earlier wasn't at your swing. It with Reason's reaction. You totally blew his mind.

[quote name='Michael C.' timestamp='1445831270' post='12506722']
[quote name='Nine Miler' timestamp='1445830284' post='12506664']
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Reason? Buddy? You okay?

[/quote]

[/quote]

My "LMAO" earlier wasn't at your swing. It with Reason's reaction. You totally blew his mind.
[/quote]

Oh, yea. I followed that. No sweat.

Niner, I think your swing looks great. I think the unconventional part is that you "lay it off" at the top - kind of what you were talking about "going over the line," as in the club head is pointing well right of the target at the top. A lot of guys have the skill to recover from that which you obviously do. It makes some people nervous that the path seems out-to-in at impact, but setup and alignment can sometimes counteract a little bit of an over-the-top move. I think half the bull$hit people worry about the aesthetics of their swing don't matter in the least, especially if you're not unhappy with the ball flight. If I scored like you do I wouldn't change an effingham thing and you can quote me on that.

[quote name='Nine Miler' timestamp='1445810748' post='12505438']
Ok, let's try this. The quality is godawful and you'll need to do some scrolling as I apparently take forever to waggle in slow motion. Lol.

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VMwo0byyH"]https://www.youtube....ch?v=4VMwo0byyH[/url]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zdn5wvePeI"]https://www.youtube....h?v=0zdn5wvePeI[/url]
[/quote]

I would be curious to see what Stu thinks because the way he describes
his swing sounds close to what you are doing.

He calls it his anti-left swing. A little out to in and plays a slight cut as his stock
shot.

He said the teaching pros wanted to change his swing too.....but no need to
change what works, lol.

EDIT: TOOLed. I gave one like to MC and BOOM! Geez.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

[quote name='Michael C.' timestamp='1445775693' post='12503848']
[quote name='Palauan Hammer' timestamp='1445763378' post='12503672']
Boy oh boy Lydia Ko is something special, she is in fact my favorite golfer by a MILE! Go Lydia!

MC, if your thinking about getting some G30 I'd wait a minute as I think there is a new line coming out in Jan/Feb, there could be a price drop on those G30's soon brah!

Great posts as usual everyone!

Looking forward to some shaft talk, personally I think shafts can be more important than the actual club head. That however is only an opinion and based off of my experience. Mainly with the driver. When I accidentally found the shaft my swing gets along with in the driver swing it literally changed my; game. Pretty crazy the difference in ball flight, spin, dispersion, and distance. Lastly it gave me more confidence off the tee, which then leaked into the rest of my game. So the new driver I have has a different shaft, I did some research and it should work for me, if not "old faithful" is getting screwed in immediately LOL
[/quote]

I think it's combination of shaft and head. I can hit hooks with my hybrid when my ball flight with other clubs has been pretty straight all day.

Took my G10 and Cleveland drivers out. I could hook the crap out of the Cleveland w/black tie and could go through the G10 w/stock stiff as hard as I wanted and it would barely draw. That's what intrigues me.

Now, I figured out with the Cleveland that if I cup my wrist slightly at the top I can release hard and it goes pretty straight. Why this works? I have no Effingham clue. I constantly tinker so if I need to adjust while I'm playing I can. LMAO!!

The delusional golfer. LOL! I'm coming back to reality.
[/quote]

Hybrids are all over the board. Some have onset, some are lined up with
shaft and some have offset. I've seen some really twisted looking hosels
on some hybrids, as bad as some putters, lol.

I think sometimes, not always, that some people just are hitting a hybrid
that is wrong FOR THEM. Hitting a hybrid should be easier than hitting a
FW due to a shorter shaft, or something is wrong.

SLED Gemini

[quote name='Conrad1953' timestamp='1445835358' post='12506858']
Boy oh boy Lydia Ko is something special, she is in fact my favorite golfer by a MILE! Go Lydia!

MC, if your thinking about getting some G30 I'd wait a minute as I think there is a new line coming out in Jan/Feb, there could be a price drop on those G30's soon brah!

Looking forward to some shaft talk, personally I think shafts can be more important than the actual club head. That however is only an opinion and based off of my experience. Mainly with the driver. When I accidentally found the shaft my swing gets along with in the driver swing it literally changed my; game. Pretty crazy the difference in ball flight, spin, dispersion, and distance. Lastly it gave me more confidence off the tee, which then leaked into the rest of my game. So the new driver I have has a different shaft, I did some research and it should work for me, if not "old faithful" is getting screwed in immediately LOL
[/quote]

I think it's combination of shaft and head. I can hit hooks with my hybrid when my ball flight with other clubs has been pretty straight all day.

Took my G10 and Cleveland drivers out. I could hook the crap out of the Cleveland w/black tie and could go through the G10 w/stock stiff as hard as I wanted and it would barely draw. That's what intrigues me.

Now, I figured out with the Cleveland that if I cup my wrist slightly at the top I can release hard and it goes pretty straight. Why this works? I have no Effingham clue. I constantly tinker so if I need to adjust while I'm playing I can. LMAO!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

My hybrid is a Tbag. It's probably got a closed face or draw bias or something. I probably need a different hybrid, a new set of irons and a driver. LOL! Yeah, probably!

[quote name='SixtySomePing' timestamp='1445800333' post='12504928']
[quote name='Reasonability' timestamp='1445799202' post='12504892']
[quote name='SixtySomePing' timestamp='1445768718' post='12503738']

[/quote]

Can't believe I've missed this thread...

I agree about Lydia... Also, after reading your post, senior shafts make sense to me all of a sudden... (duh)

But that's not why I'm posting, Forged, on page 5 you mentioned nose hairs, I bought one of those nose hair trimmers last year. You know,the one where the guy on the commercial is a loser until he buys it, then he trims his ears and nose, and this chick is all over him? Well, anyway, it works OK I guess, problem is I guess if you're young you don't need it and the chicks want you anyway, and if you're old like me, you can't see to use it. Now, on your nose, it pretty much goes in there, and rips out the hairs like a roto-rooter. At least they're gone, but my advice to any golfer is don't play for like 24 hours because your eyes get watery and you end up hitting into other fairways cause you can't see straight... :) However my wife still wants me.. yay
[/quote]

Glad you happened along!

There was a post - General Golf Talk - where you shared a video your son put together for you. It was purposefully "aged" during editing and put to music.

If you still have it... wonder if you'd be able to share it here.

For those who haven't seen it...it's a VERY touching tribute Sixty's son paid to his Pop. This gang would LOVE it for sure if you wouldn't mind.

Since that post - I always found myself looking in on 60's posts. Also - forgive me if I'm wrong but I do believe you've mention diabetes if I'm not mistaken? Hope the eyes and circulatory system are cooperating.

You're definitely among friends here. We go a thousand miles and hour... often four convos going on at once - LOL. And no one gets all poopy about much one way or the other... just golfers yacking like a flock of hens. Dive in and out at will and have fun!
[/quote]

It's epilepsy, but it's very well controlled. And my dear wife, the love of my life is a 20 year breast cancer survivor.
So yeah, my son and I do lots of videos. Long ago (100years) I played in several rock bands, and several of my friends made it pretty well, you would know them. Anyway, I don't know if this is the video you are talking about, but here's one of them... when I turned 64 this year we did this for my wife, I do the singing, my son does all the music...
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3dlgNQgm7Y"]https://www.youtube....h?v=m3dlgNQgm7Y[/url]
[/quote]

That is great Sixty! I turn 64 in Feb 2017 but I won't try to top that, lol.

Well done!!

SLED Gemini

For the Chemists and ChemEs in here......and others

A little gem from Acoustic Alchemy

https://youtu.be/Qr6Jgt3EHn0

SLED Gemini

[quote name='Michael C.' timestamp='1445835707' post='12506866']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My hybrid is a Tbag. It's probably got a closed face or draw bias or something. I probably need a different hybrid, a new set of irons and a driver. LOL! Yeah, probably!
[/quote]

Ah, next season MC will be renude......I mean reNEWed! :D

SLED Gemini

[quote name='Palauan Hammer' timestamp='1445838562' post='12506902']
[quote name='Conrad1953' timestamp='1445836737' post='12506884']

[url="https://youtu.be/Qr6Jgt3EHn0"]https://youtu.be/Qr6Jgt3EHn0[/url]
[/quote]

Nice tune Rad!
[/quote]

Nothing like a little Chinese Reggae by a bunch of white guys, lol.
For some reason I can listen to this song over and over. Catchy!

SLED Gemini

[quote name='Conrad1953' timestamp='1445838509' post='12506900']
[quote name='Michael C.' timestamp='1445835707' post='12506866']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah, next season MC will be renude......I mean reNEWed! :D
[/quote]

Ahh...next season will be my best season yet. Naked or otherwise. ;)

[quote name='Conrad1953' timestamp='1445838698' post='12506904']

[/quote]

Nice tune Rad!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Too loud in the plant. I'll have to listen later.

TOOLED

[quote name='Conrad1953' timestamp='1445838698' post='12506904']

[/quote]

Nice tune Rad!
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, I grew up listening to UB40, blew my mind when I realized that they're white and from the UK no less. Another couple of reggae inspired tunes I like are "Englishman in New York"- Sting, and "Behind the Veil"- Jeff Beck