2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

I completely forgot about my Nike Plus account. I get so much spam email I would have never seen the notification come in, so thanks to this thread I decided to go check and see if I was 'randomly' selected. I couldn't even remember my password, which I had to reset. Once I got in my account, lo and behold, I was not selected 'randomly'. Rat farts. See ya'll on Friday.

I was able to pick up two pairs through the Nike+ bought size I usually wear and half size up. Will

Flip the size that doesn’t and use proceed to buy another in size I don’t. Will be trying to get more Friday. Going to rock one and stock 5!

[center][size=3][b][color=gray]Callaway EPIC [/color][/b][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]|[/b][/b] [/b][/color][color=gray][b]10[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][color=gray][b]5 Accra Tour Z 255[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Titleist 913F [/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]|[/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b] 15[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][color=gray][b] & 19[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Titleist 913H [/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]|[/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b] 24[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]PXG 0311[/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b] [b][b]| [/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b]Xtreme Dark 5-PW [/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]| [/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b]Smoke Nippon NS Pro 999GH[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Vokey SM6 F Grind[/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b] [b][b]| [/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b] Jet Black [/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]|[/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b] 50[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][color=gray][b]8 & 56[/b][/color][color=#FF0000][b]*[/b][/color][color=gray][b]14 [/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]|[/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b] Smoke Nippon NS Pro 999GH[/b][/color]
[color=gray][b]Scotty Cameron [/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][b][b][b]| [/b][/b][/b][/color][color=gray][b]Newport II TOUR SSS @350g 33" Mid-Size Baby "t"[/b][/color][/size][/center]

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but where should I look tomorrow when they are released on NDC? Do i look under golf section or jordan brand or whats my best option? Thanks for the help, first time trying to buy jordans and I want them to actually wear and not flip. Hoping for beginners luck

DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

FW- Rogue 3 wood
M2--5hl

IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but where should I look tomorrow when they are released on NDC? Do i look under golf section or jordan brand or whats my best option? Thanks for the help, first time trying to buy jordans and I want them to actually wear and not flip. Hoping for beginners luck

should show up as an item on this page: https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-golf-shoes/7puZahaZoi3

I always find them " Mens/New Releases or Mens/Golf and i think both are same link for the AJ11.

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

should show up as an item on this page: https://store.nike.c...oes/7puZahaZoi3

thank you for the help, I am really hoping to actually get lucky enough to get a pair because i can't pay aftermarket prices

DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

FW- Rogue 3 wood
M2--5hl

IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback

Since these seem available using reservations, the secondary market might not be as good to the flippers as they might think....

That's what i was thinking.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

Just walked by NY Golf which is a small local retailer and there is a sign in their storefront stating they will have them on the 15th. I don’t think they will be as limited as one may think.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

thank you for the help, I am really hoping to actually get lucky enough to get a pair because i can't pay aftermarket prices

these have been confirmed to also be available on golf galaxy and golfposer. usually jordan golf shoes also drop on tgw, dsg and pgass but, afaik, hasn't been made official yet.

these have been confirmed to also be available on golf galaxy and golfposer. usually jordan golf shoes also drop on tgw, dsg and pgass but, afaik, hasn't been made official yet.

So no Marshalls or TJ MAXX...seems unusual for a nike golf shoe. hehe.

so you shoe collectors out there, what do you do with your collection? Do you keep them in their boxes in a closet or have like a dedicated wall you hang them on or what? Do you wear them on occasion or are you afraid to due to the devaluing impact?

The really valuable ones I keep in my closet inside the box.. Most other only get worn on occasion. However I still buy/resell the very limited shoes that hypebeast go after, that I usually don't care about. Like the Off-White series...

I do have a few rows of Drop front containers that are in the Mancave that I put some of my favs in there...

so you shoe collectors out there, what do you do with your collection? Do you keep them in their boxes in a closet or have like a dedicated wall you hang them on or what? Do you wear them on occasion or are you afraid to due to the devaluing impact?

The really valuable ones I keep in my closet inside the box.. Most other only get worn on occasion. However I still buy/resell the very limited shoes that hypebeast go after, that I usually don't care about. Like the Off-White series...

I do have a few rows of Drop front containers that are in the Mancave that I put some of my favs in there...

What's your game plan on the really expensive ones? Sell if their value's get to a certain point or just hold on to for the joy of looking at them every now and again?

What's your game plan on the really expensive ones? Sell if their value's get to a certain point or just hold on to for the joy of looking at them every now and again?

I like the idea of showing them off in your mancave. That's a cool idea.

I keep the one that have value to me.. Such as ones I had as a kid, or ones I missed out on when they were first released. My Fav Jordans of all Time are the Concord XIs so now with the Golf shoes I have a ton of pairs.. So any Jordan XI's I, III, IVs, I usually always try to go after..

Shoes that are hyped and limited usually always resell well. You just have to know the market and know whats limited and what's popular. The market has changed a lot since StockX started booming, but usually a shoe's resell is the highest a few days before release then the price will gradually go down, then will dip back up once the sellers dry up and prices generally climb back up a bit.

I wasn’t selected, ugh.

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)

i wear all the shoes i buy - either in a daily or playing round rotation. those all get stored in those stackable shoe containers in my closet. i am a "rock and stock" type so i have multiples of every sneaker/golf shoe i have. the ones in stock stay in their boxes and those are all stacked along the top shelf of another closet.

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22