APPLY: ECCO CAGE EVO Member Testing. 5 GolfWRXers wanted!

GolfWRX is looking for a few good testers to try out the yet-to-be-released ECCO CAGE EVO before it's available.

Want to review it? Apply below.

ABOUT THE ECCO CAGE EVO

Part of the CAGE family, ECCO CAGE EVO offers the same fully-integrated DiP wrap system and remarkably comfortable fit with a new, customized upper. Crafted from multi-material performance textile, the upper is bonded with webbing made from a customized PU specifically made for use on CAGE EVO. This delivers outstanding protection from tears and abrasion. Additional properties include:

• Unique, one-piece, DiP stability cage that wraps from the heel through the midsole and across the toe box
  • Anatomical outsole design that aligns and moves in unison with the foot’s essential ligaments and muscles
  • ECCO Freedom Fit combining a snug heel setting with a roomier forefoot area that allows toes to move naturally
  • Exceptionally water-repellant via the proprietary ECCO HYDROMAX™ treatment
  • Lightweight, low-to-the-ground construction and the CHAMP SLIM-Lok cleat system.

HOW TO APPLY:

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• How many rounds do you play per week?
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
  • What footwear do you currently wear?
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

SELECTION PROCESS:

GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• How many rounds do you play per week? >>Usually 1 on the weekend, but often more than 1 as I like to get in twilight rounds after work a couple days a week.
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? >>San Diego, CA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? >>Adizero (the original ones)
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? >>Never.
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? >>10.5 normal
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. >>Absolutely - this will not be a problem.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. >>By doing what they were meant for - playing golf!

Thanks for the opportunity!

How many rounds do you play per week? One

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Shelbyville, TN

What footwear do you currently wear? Nike

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 8-8.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would test them by walking as many rounds as I can in them. One course here is a challenge to walk so it would be a great test for them.

Ping G400 10.5* driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Ping G400 3 & 4 hybrids
Ping i25 5-PW AW SW LW irons
Ping Sydney 34" putter
Ping Pioneer 2017 bag
Bridgestone Tour B330-RX ball

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2 rounds
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Yorba Linda, CA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 7.5W or 8
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? YES
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Usually have one morning round during the week - usually damp or wet. Other round is usually later in the day, when it's warmer, so would be good to see if it's good both days or better suited for certain weather. Grip, comfort, weight (walking), and looks are all important.

917 D2 8.50* - Tensei CK Pro White 60
917 F2 13.5* - Rogue Max 70
816 H2 19.0* - D+ Plus 90
716 T-MB (3i, 4i) - Modus 120
716 CB (5-PW) - Modus 120
Hogan TK15 - 49, 55
Edel Deschutes

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1457364-pitchinwedges-witb/page__p__15152218#entry15152218"][color=#0000ff][b]Photo WITB[/b][/color][/url]

Sweet another one?! Thank you again!

How many rounds do you play per week? 3-4

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Fairbanks, Alaska

What footwear do you currently wear? Nike

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 43 / 9-9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Heck yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Take them out, play a round in them and see how they stand up. I walk, so I would see if they can prevent me from getting tired and how comfortable they are throughout the round.

How many rounds do you play per week?

3-4 rounds per week

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

Knoxville, TN

What footwear do you currently wear?

Adidas Boost last year model

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

No

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread?

Put the shoes to a true test I play in pretty much any weather 3-4 times per week, a little rain doesn't scare me.

Feedback on the flexibility and comfort ness of the shoe. Pictures of how the shoes hold up during and after every weather situation.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1 sometimes 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Tempe AZ
  • What footwear do you currently wear? I have three pair of Ecco golf shoes right now,,,,eight pair of Ecco's total....and a workboot
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes....since early 2000's
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Be delighted too
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I know Ecco's and how comfortable they are....I normally walk 18 holes at least once a week yr round in AZ....I can easily tell you how they measure up to your previous offerings....

• How many rounds do you play per week? 4-5 18 hole rounds per week.
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Denver, Colorado
  • What footwear do you currently wear? I go back and forth between my 2014 Nike TW's and a new pair of 2015 FJ DnA's.
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No I haven't
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?11M
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, absolutely. They will get a LOT of use as I walk at least 3 rounds per week.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. First and foremost, I would begin with review with initial impressions and pics from every angle. Then I would put them on, walk around in them to feel the flex and support of the shoe. From there take it to the range and get my initial impressions on stability, support and flexibility. After that I would take them on the course to walk 18 holes both in dry and damp conditions. That would show me how waterproof they are but also really how comfortable also. All shoes I have bought are comfortable walking until about hole 14, that's when the really good ones stand out.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 4-5
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Canton, Ohio
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Nike
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 13
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. YES!!
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would switch over to these for a few weeks and put them through there paces on the course and on the range. Ohio's weather has been more towards the wet side so water resistance is a major factor for me.

• How many rounds do you play per week? --- 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? --- Fremont, CA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? --- Ecco Biom Lace, Ecco Biom Hybrid & True Linkswear
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? --- Yes, Ecco Biom Lace, Ecco Biom Hybrid
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? --- 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. --- Yes, of course.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. --- Will be testing these in early morning rounds to see how they hold up in wet grass, and how they stain. Will test how they hold up for walking 18 holes, do the feet get tired or not. How much grass and dirt they collect. Before and after photographs after every 10 rounds to see how they wear out.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Phoenix, AZ
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas, Ecco and True Links
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45E
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. If I get them in time, I can test in hot/desert conditions here in Arizona, then in June I can test extreme walking with 36 for 4 straight days in Bandon and then in July try Midwest conditions at Whistling Straits/Erin Hills and other WI courses!! :taunt:

• How many rounds do you play per week? --- 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? --- Fairfax VA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? --- Adidas, Nike, Footjoy
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? --- Nope
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? ---46
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. --- Yes.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. --- Will be testing these in all weather conditions, and both walking and cart to see how they hold up. Also will be really focused on the amount of grip they provide for the swing as well as if they are comfortable or they rub or blister. Also want to make sure they hold off water well!

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Lincoln, CA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom Hybrid, Adidas Tour 360, True Linkswear
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would try to refrain from using a cart while testing as comfort is my number 1 pre-requisite for shoes and I need to know how my feet are going to feel after an 18 hole slog.. I would also test them in both hot/dry conditions and cold/wet conditions to test whether they keep feet warm, make feet perspire too much, and hold their traction in the slop.

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3-4
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Hastings, Michigan
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas Adipower boost, Tour 360 M1, ASYM Energy Boost, Adipower Boost, Tour 360X, Pure 360 gripmore, Adizero Tour, Ashworth Cardiff ADC, FootJoy Classics Dry
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No, but have heard rave reviews from friends who own them.
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 43
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would test by wearing for regluar rounds, range sessions, and multiple round days (36-54 holes in one day) Would also test in any/all conditions available including regular, dry and super wet. When it rains alot our course can get wet enough to be one big casual water area, great for testing waterproofing of whole shoe including water over the top and also stability on saturated turf conditions. Then comparing the results with the variety of other golf shoes that I also own and would wear in similar conditions when possible.

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Stillwater, Ok
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Mostly Nike. FJ Icons as well
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes. Hydromax?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Absolutely.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Our group walks and I am becoming more aware about how shoes not only influence how I feel after the round but also how they affect my game. Actually looking at buying a couple pairs of ecco as my nikes wear out.

Thanks!

Dr: Cobra LTD Black Diamana LTD D+ 70x 
4W Cobra LTD Black Diamana LTD D+ 70x 
3i Srixon U45 Modus 105x 
4i Srixon 745 Modus 130x 
5-PW Srixon 945 Modus 130x 
50-56-60 Mizuno T7

Piretti Matera
Scotty TeI 3 Newport 2 Long Neck
B-Stone Tour BX

During golf season here in the Northeast (Pittsfield, Massachusetts)I play 3 rounds per week. I have been an Ecco customer for a loooong time - I currently use Ecco golf shoes size 44. I agree to participate in the Ecco thread. I would test the new golf shoes by using them in a few (2 or 3) rounds ands compare the comfort to that for my current Ecco Biom golf shoes.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Camp Springs, MD
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas, Foot Joy, and Nike
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? N0
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. I agree

Play as much golf possible during all weather. Im always looking for comfortable walking spiked shoes that are "waterproof", so DEW sweeper rounds would be a must. The only way to test a shoe is throw through the ringer.

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

Rounds -2

Portsmouth, RI

Ascics gel tour

Never worn

Size. 11

Yes,

I have flat feet with orthotics. I would be evaluating them based on comparing them to my current shoes. I tried on several footjoys, and Adidas this spring before I ordered several pairs of asics online. I never compared them to Ecco's though. Hmmm.

Callaway Rouge LS

CobraLTDx 3 wood

Ping 425 4 hybrid

Ping iCrossover 18*

Mizuno 923 Forged 5-pw

SM9 50/56/60

Ping Kushin4

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3
  • Where are you located (Syracuse, New York)?
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas Tour 360
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, once
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yup
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Randomly alternate shoes after 9 holes each round to get a good feel of how they compare. Weather around here is extremely variable and the course I play is extremely hilly so should be a good test.

Driver- Cally Mavrik SZ 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, S
3wd- Cally Flash SZ, UST ATTAS Elements, S
Hybrids- Cally Flash 18* & Apex Pro 24* Matrix HM3 95 Black Tie, S
Irons- TM 790 4-6,  TM 760 6-PW,  Steelfiber i95, S
GW- TM  770, Modus 105 S
SW/LW- Cally MD3, Modus 105 S
Putter- Cameron Futura

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2 rounds
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Bakersfield, CA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom Hybrid
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44

I would review for fit and finish, looks, comfort, stability, and durability. Also would review how well they grip in wet conditions, how well they breathe in the heat and if if they leave marks on the greens.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Warrenton, VA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I'm interested to see how much traction/grip/resistance they provide vice the Bioms I currently wear, particularly on wet days--when I normally switch to a FootJoy. I walk in the Bioms a lot so I'm also interested in how they hold up and whether or not they hold moisture/sweat since it can be humid in Virginia during the summer time. I'd also like to see how easy they are to keep clean. I play in all weather conditions (including rain/light snow) so durability matters.

GBB Epic 9.0*
Srixon 17*
Taylormade M1 19*
Srixon U65 20*, 23*
Srixon Z765 5-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 50*, 54*
Taylormade Tour Spider

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Buffalo, NY

What footwear do you currently wear? Nike TW 13 and 14

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

Wear them at the range, wear them while walking 18 a few times to see if they require a break in period, how they breathe, if they start to hurt towards the end of a round, and test traction on wet turf.

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

How many rounds do you play per week? 1

Where are you located? Greensboro, NC

What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom Hybrid

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 46

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Definitely not an issue,

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would wear the shoes via walking 9/18 holes, Riding 9/18 holes, and during range sessions. I would provide feedback at the end of multiple daily rounds on foot comfort and durability of the shoe. I would also provide feedback on the stability of the shoes throughout the golf swing. Comfort and stability are the keys to a great golf shoe and I hope these continue along the lines of the great Ecco gold shoe tradition.

How many rounds do you play per week? - two 18 hole rounds, one 9 hole round

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? - Columbus Ohio

What footwear do you currently wear? - Nike TW 13 and 14

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Tried the spikeless but needed more stability

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? - 46

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? - Yes and 5 min video!

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. - I would begin by comparing to another new out the box pair of Nike Lunar 3s. 1 18 hole round in each. Then a brief pic and comparison and initial thoughts. A second round in my "jog mode", I play a fast round prior to the main round of the day, usually 2 hours. I would look for the same comfort I have in my ECCO drivers I wear after my rounds and the stability and comfort through the rounds. I'm a walker and the shoes matter!

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Erie, PA

What footwear do you currently wear? Multiple Adidas and one FJ contour spikeless

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? None

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread?  yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I regularly walk during the week and ride during the weekend and also play in the early am when ground is wet so all aspects including comfort, water resistance, etc would be well assessed compared to other popular brand high end golf footwear.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Moline, IL
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco, Adidas
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, original Bioms, Biom G2s, Biom Hybrids
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. YES
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I always walk and I would rate them compared to the 2 previous Bioms in following categories: comfort, stability, traction, wet weather performance, style

HOW TO APPLY:

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

How many rounds do you play per week? Approx 120

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Batavia Illinois

What footwear do you currently wear? Footj DNA , Various Nike and Footboy

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? no

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, Yes, and Yes. Daughter is a photographer (aka awesome pics)

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

Walk and ride the course

Test for comfort, grip, water resistance, durability,

Thanks for your consideration.

How many rounds do you okay per week? 1

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? New Haven, CT

What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom Hybrid Ii, FJ Icons, adipure

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 47

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes.

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. First I would test for comfort. I wouldn't break them in at all before my first full walking round to see how they work "straight out of the box." After that, I would wear them around the house and yard to get them a little more broken in to see how they feel under "normal conditions". I'd try to wear them in some wet conditions to test if the shoe fits the same under those conditions. During the initial round, but with more emphasis on subsequent rounds, I would start to test for performance . I would be sure to test them on different lies (uphill/downhill/sidehill),weather conditions, and surfaces. I am a dew sweeper that plays on a hilly course so testing for stability, traction, grip, feel, etc. will be simple. At some point, probably at the outset, I'd test for style. I'd try the shoes on with some different pants and shorts to see how they look (and let the better half tell me how they really look).

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2 rounds per week
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Windermere, FL
  • What footwear do you currently wear? I only wear Ecco Shoes (thats for golf, work and casual)
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Its all I wear!!
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? Size 42
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. I will gladly participate and can fully comply with all requirements of the review process.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Since I only wear Ecco's my review will be based upon the merits of the shoe and not a comparison vs. other shoe brands. I wear all styles of Ecco Golf shoes (Bioms, Streets, Zero's) so I will be able to give a thorough overview of how this shoe performs based upon performance vs. different styles of shoes (traditional vs. zero drop vs. spiked vs. spikeless) . I would rate based upon comfort, grip (stability), durability, and ease of maintaining the shoes going forward.

How many rounds do you play per week? 1 or 2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Oregon, WI

What footwear do you currently wear? puma Titan tour

What is your ECCO shoe size? 46

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I'll wear them. I'll wear them everywhere... If selected, I'll wear them on the course, to the range, at work, at church, to the lake,to my kids soccer practice etc. Ha. Seriously, I'll wear them a lot and provide feedback on comfort, fit, waterproof features and traction.