APPLY: ECCO CAGE EVO Member Testing. 5 GolfWRXers wanted!

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Miami, Fl

What footwear do you currently wear? Nike Lunar Commands

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?46

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread?

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Please explain how. Yes absolutely. I think south florida is one of the most brutal conditions in summer for golf. Constant humidity with 90* temps provide issues with footwear. Allowing me to review the shoe will provide exceptional feedback on comfort/playability from moist grass, hot and humid conditions, and how the material holds up.

TM Sim 10.5*|Nike Vapor Pro Fly 15* |Nike CPR 18* Wood

Srixon Z785 4-PW Modus 120|Nike Engage 50* Square|Nike Engage 54* Square|Nike Engage 60* Square

Nike Origin B2-01 35"

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to test out these new Cage Evo's!

I play 3-4 rounds per week, and 5-8 hours of range time

Located in Phoenix, AZ

I currently wear Ecco Biom Hydromax for playing, and Nike FI Impact for practice

My Biom Hydromax's are my first pair of Ecco's (I've had them for over 2 seasons now)

My Ecco size is 44

I would be more than happy to participate in an ongoing review thread

I would test them both in playing rounds and in practice (driving range and putting/chipping green), and be especially interested in seeing how well they breathe in the hot Phoenix weather. I typically walk, so how comfortable they are for us walkers would be well-reviewed. Same with their comfortability during long, got range sessions

How many rounds do you play per week? 2-4 rounds per week with 2 practice sessions

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Washougal, WA

What footwear do you currently wear? Truelinks wear Elements, and FootJoy freestyles

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, but it was about 6 pairs ago

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 12/12.5 mediums

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Can do not a problem

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. My approach would focus on 3 key areas of the shoe. 1) Out of the box impressions esthetics, packaging, and out of the box feel. 2) On course walking performance grip, comfort, feel and possibly wet/ damp course performance depending on weather. 3) Post round feel of my feet and body and how easy the shoe is to clean post round.

To finish I would compare the shoes against my current gamers and give final thoughts and conclusions.

Thanks for the chance.

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2 with daily practice. Simulator at home

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Sandy utah

What footwear do you currently wear? 2014 tw nike

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 10.5 reg

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes. For sure. I have heard great things about ecco

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I prefer to walk courses and would love to see how these shoes work on the hill sides in utah. You have many uneven lies and balance and grip are of high value.

Thanks WRX and ECCO for the opportunity!!

I play 1-3 rounds per week

I reside in sunny SoCal. Murrieta, Ca.

I am using both FJ Freestyle and FJ DNA's at the moment

Yes I have used ECCO's. 2 different pairs of Flexor Hydromax

My ECCO shoe size is 46

I have tested before and very much enjoy the reviewing process so yes I have and will be more than happy to participate in the review thread and answer any questions the members would wish to ask. And I'm on WRX everyday.

My testing approach will be to play multiple rounds and wear them back to back with my current shoes as a comparison. El Nino wimped out on us this year so there wont be much testing in the wet but I'm sure its safe to say that ECCO's hydromax treatment doesn't need me or anyone else to confirm its waterproof capabilities.

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

How many rounds do you play per week?

Once or twice

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

Atlanta, GA

What footwear do you currently wear?

First gen FootJoy Icon

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

No

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Absolutely!

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

After a break-in period around the house, checking fit and initial comfort, I would swap from my FootJoys on the front 9 to the Eccos on the back 9 to test real-world performance on the same course under the same turf conditions under the same weather conditions.

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
915F 15* Diamana B-Series 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic T90X
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange

How many rounds do you play per week? - 3-4 Depending on Iowa Weather

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? West Des Moines Iowa
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy Hyperflex Boa and Adidas Tour360x Boa
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No but I wear Ecco Dress shoes for work daily.
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. YES
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would compare them to the 2 shoes I wear currently based on feel, comfort, durability, and wear shown. When not playing all of my golf shoes stay in Shoe Trees to protect them, Also when walking I like to see a shoe that does not slip at all, and has good traction even on slanted lies. I will take plenty of pictures of the shoes, and have them side by side with my current ones to compare. I can't wait to try them, they look awesome!

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2, with 1-2 driving range sessions per week
  • Where are you located? Columbus, OH
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Switch between ECCO Biom Hybrid, Adidas Tour 360 X, Adidas Tour 360 M1, and Footjoy DryJoys Tour
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes; for 2 seasons
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44E
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.Comprehensive pics and analysis starting from straight out of the box/1st time wearing through how they "break-in" and continue to hold up through repeated use (moisture-repelling, traction, comfort, workmanship, appearance, etc). I will be able to easily compare them in all aspects against other golf shoes (brands and types) and pinpoint advantages/disadvantages as I use them in varying conditions

Thank you for the opportunity!

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 6.5
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5
Taylormade SIM 3H - GD AD-DI 8x
Ping i(e1) 4-PW - Project X 6.0 
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04L - KBS 610 Wedge
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 7

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2 or 3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? ridgefield, nj
  • What footwear do you currently wear? ashworth cardiffs, nike tw 2015
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? no
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 9-9.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. YES!
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. i usually carry my bag and walk. i'll try the shoes in various course conditions and weather conditions. flat course and hilly courses, wet days, etc.

How many rounds do you play per week? Typically 2-3

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Dallas,TX

What footwear do you currently wear? Right now the 2016 boost 360, FJ DNA, and Jordan IX

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, will heavily participate, answer any questions in a timely manner, provide a quality in depth review with high res pictures

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I bought and returned the Ecco cage. Never had issues with Ecco's before, but these rubbed some really good blisters on my heels. My approach would include an initial cart round, possibly two, to get them broken in and offer cart riding impressions. Follow up with a round with my push cart, and then try to go 36 walking holes the next day - if the shoes hold up. I would provide an unbiased and objective review, highlighting the positives but also explaining the opportunities.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1/week
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Minneapolis, MN
  • What footwear do you currently wear? ECCO
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? YES
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Absolutely
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes Would wear them out on the range to test the flexibility of them, then wear them for a round to test out how comfortable they are.

Ping G430 10K 9* w/ Ventus Blue Velocore 5R
Ping G430 3W w/ Helium R
Ping G430 5W w/ Paderson R
Ping G430 3 hybrid w/ Paderson S
Ping G430 4 hybrid w/Paderson R
Ping G430 5 hybrid w/ Paderson R
Ping G430 7-P, Paderson R shafts

Cleveland CBX2 Zip Core 48*, RTX Zipcore 54* & 58*
LAB DF3
TaylorMade SpeedSoft Ink Blue

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3, all walking
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Buffalo, NY
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Nike Lunar Mont, Adidas 360 tour
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 8-8.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. absolutely
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would wear the shoes for several rounds and keep note of break-in time, comfort, grip, durability, water resistance, foot wedge-ability, and impact on success rate with the ladies (currently very, very poor).

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Mckinney, Tx
  • What footwear do you currently wear? True and FootJoy
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 10-10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. North Texas is currently in its rainy season. I would test the shoes in both wet and dry turf conditions including sand. Also different lie elevations both wet and dry. Review would include not only traction control but comfort and flexibility during casual walking (on a course). Detail would be taken at the end of testing to check durability and any possible design/implementation/material flaws. Speaking to style, I would collect unprovoked reactions from playing partners (for better and worse).

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Souderton Pa.
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco and Nike
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yup!
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I walk 99% of my rounds. So comfort is just as important as performance for me. I play early some days and it's damp much of the time, so it will be a good test on the waterproofing. I'll be able to give good feed back vs. other ecco's I've played as well the TW's I wear often.

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Glen Cove, NY
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco; Adidas
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44 10/10.5
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. right out of box, hit at range and then walk the course. In the past, Eccos have been comfortable right out of th ebox.

• How many rounds do you play per week? Usually 1, 2-3 once the weather is nice
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Richfield, OH
  • What footwear do you currently wear? New Balance, Nike
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, but picked out the wrong size so they did not fit well
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Of course!
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I have a very hard time finding shoes that fit me correctly. I usually wear a 10.5 wide, though I have found that Ecco shoes are wide enough for me. I have fairly narrow heels and larger toe area, so the Cage EVO sounds ideal for me! I will test them out during walking and riding rounds as well as dry and wet conditions (thanks Ohio weather). Thank you for this opportunity!

Ping G425 Max 9*// Ventus Velo Black 6x
TM Stealth+ 15* // HZRDUS Smoke Red 6.5
Ping G425 Hybrid 19* // Tensei Pro Orange 80S
Mizuno 919 Forged 4-GW // KBS Tour V 110 S
Ping Glide 3.0 56.14* WS / SM7 Raw 60.04* // S200
Ping Redwood ZB // Lamkin Sinkfit Straight

How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3

Where are you loccated (City, State - US Only Please)? San Diego, CA

What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas Tour Boost 360

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 10/10.5(44)

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes: I walk when I play so I would wear them on the golf course early morning and late afternoon that way I can see if they hold up in wet conditions and how they perform in dry conditions. Also I look to see how the cleats hold up as I turn quite a bit into my swing and at times I lose a cleat which I why I prefer to play with permanent cleat type shoes or no cleat shoes.

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2 18 hole rounds per week, 2-3 quick 9 hole rounds per week after work

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Niceville, FL

What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas Boost

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 46

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, have tested for WRX before.

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

Will play as many holes of golf in them as necessary to make conclusions about the comfort and quality of the shoe. As always, will be honest and provide constructive feedback if the product is not up to expected standards.

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Minneapolis, MN

What footwear do you currently wear? Foot Joy

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44 / 10.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes: Play comnination of walking and riding rounds. Important for me to judge hiw quickly they break in if they need time at all to break in. Important to keep track of how well they wear, if they scuff easily. Keep track of turf interaction and ease of use of changing spikes. I'm detailed!

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2 per week
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? New York, NY
  • What footwear do you currently wear? TW 15, TW 13, Adizero
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Never
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, I would love to provide pictures and in depth review.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would do my pre-course evaluation of first look and feel and also take "before use" pictures. Then try them on the course (walking, of course) in different course types and conditions. I would also make sure to point out the differences between these shoes and my current roster of shoes in terms of looks, performance, comfort and other factors. I have a trip booked to Bandon Dunes for October so I will be able to provide East coast vs West coast performance experience as well.

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3 to 4 rounds weekly
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Morgantown, WV
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Nike TW 14's
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Nope
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yep, sure do. I do photography on the side so this works perfectly :)
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would wear them along side my current Nike TW 14 for a comparison. I would wear the TW 14's for 9 holes, and then change into the Ecco at the turn to get a fair comparison on the same day in the same conditions. Once I did that a few times, I would wear each pair for 18-holes to get a comparison on how they each compare for extended periods. I also am curious how they do in wet weather in comparison with my TW 14's and how easy they are to clean compared to the TW 14's, so that would be in my comparison as well.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Edmonds, WA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? FJ Icons
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 43
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I wear my golf shoes around the house/office for a full day to break them in. Then I would play my normal rounds walking, paying attention to details about fit and comfort. I often play dewsweeper rounds so there would be plenty of opportunity to test the water resistance. Most of the courses around the Seattle area have a variety of terrain with dry spots, wet spots, hills, etc. My written review would start initially after my first full round (after break in period). Then I would periodically edit the review to add my thoughts throughout the life of the shoe.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

How many rounds do you play per week? 1 or 2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Buffalo NY

What footwear do you currently wear? Nike TW14s

What is your ECCO shoe size? 44

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Being from Buffalo, we encounter all elements, I'd wear them walking 18 holes, at the range, Ecco would gain good knowledge on how to improve, if necessary their product.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3 time a week, and I walk
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? St Paul, MN
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Hybrid and Ecco Biom alternate between 2 pair right now.
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes (see above)
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would put them in the rotation of shoes i currently own. I normally play first thing in the morning so they would see some normal grass dew, to see how they handle the water. Also would wear them back to back days to see what happens, which is something i normally do not do.

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Fort Mill, South Carolina
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Nike TW13
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 47
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Play lots of golf walking as much as possible.

Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver w/Fujikura 757 XStiff
Taylormade 2017 HL 3W 16.5
Ping I20 Hybrids 17 & 20 Stock Stiff
Ping IE 1 5-PW White Dot w/Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 CB
Titleist Vokey SM6 54.10S & 58.12K

• How many rounds do you play per week? - Usually 1-2 but can increase
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Audubon, NJ
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 10-10.5 W
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Absolutely
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I'm a shoe guy - I spend alot on comfortable and good looking dress shoes for work, and carry that philosophy to my casual, golf, tennis, and everything else I wear on my feet. So - if these look good and feel good (I'd wear and walk as much as possible - maybe even wear them in the office to give them a few good 10-12 hour beatings), well I'd happily buy them.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1 to 2 rounds a weekl
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Baltimore, MD
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Eccco, Nike and Puma
  • What is your ECCO shoe size? 48
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, I agree to all this.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Working in a golf atmosphere, I wear golf shoes all day everyday. So I get a chance to test them on and off the course (if applicable) I would judge them on the fit, the comfort from the time I put them on, to how they fit during the round, if there is any swelling of feet during the round, how does the shoe feel for that. On course I would look for stability during the shot on different conditions, such as slopes and wetness. As well as comfort during the round.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

I play one round a week and occasionally manage a second if lucky.

I am from Siverdale, WA. About an hour away from Chambers Bay.

Currently use an ECCO Biom, Nike TW, and Adidas 360.

Size 43

I am willing to participate in the review thread and have an IPhone 6s that takes amazing pictures.

I would wear them to a course and switch out between nines to compare.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Dallas, TX
  • What footwear do you currently wear? ECCO Biom
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would compare them against my current favorite pair of golf shoes, looking at comfort, durability, and performance. I walk about half my rounds so I feel they would get a fair test for those who walk.