2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY: ECCO CAGE EVO Member Testing. 5 GolfWRXers wanted!

• How many rounds do you play per week?
    • 1 or 2

[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

• Long Beach, CA

[*]What footwear do you currently wear?

• Nike Golf Luncar Control 4

[*]Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

• No

[*]What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

• yes

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

• I would definitely bring them to the range (mat and grass), plays multiple rounds of golf, compare the feel and comfort between my current nike golf shoes.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1 to 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Honolulu, HI
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy DNAs and Nike TW13s
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No, never
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? US 10.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Sure. I'd love to.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would mix walking and riding in different (and probably wet) terrain.

rounds/week - 1+ (walking)

location - ballwin, mo

current footwear - true linkswear

ECCO before - yes (golf and casual)

ECCO size - 44

agree to review - yes

testing approach - comprehensive: style, weight, flexibility, fit, comfort and performance (stability, traction, support, feel, breathability, water resistance, foot fatigue). I'm excited to test and provide feedback on ECCO's NEW CAGE EVO.

• How many rounds do you play per week? ( 3 )
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? ( Freeport IL )
  • What footwear do you currently wear? ( Skechers Tour )
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? ( No )
  • What is your ECCO shoe size ( US 10 )

I walk most of my rounds so I need a great comfortable shoe. Thanks for the opportunity. I'd be happy to do a proper review.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

How many rounds do you play per week? 1 sometimes 2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Midland,TX

What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, soft spikes.

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would test by wearing for regluar rounds, and range sessions.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 4-7
  • Where are you located ? Bethlehem, GA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? FootJoy
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 11 US
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Being in the golf industry, I'd be wearing the shoes literally all day in all types of golf course situations..driving range, on course, inside proshop, and of course walking at least 9 holes 4-6 times a week.

How many rounds do you play per week?

2-4 rounds typically; most of them walking.

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

Des Moines, IA

What footwear do you currently wear?

Footjoy, Nike, and True Linkswear

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

I've tried them on; never owned them. I do wear ECCO shoes for work tho!

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Of course!

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

I'm extremely hard on shoes. I've worn thru multiple pairs of Nikes and Footjoys, so durability will be a big factor in my testing. I also walk a lot of my rounds, so comfort and waterproofing are very important. I would put the CAGE thru many rounds in a short time period and multiple practice sessions every week. Look forward to it!

TM M1 9.5*
Titleist 917 3W
3-PW Mizuno MP-53 w/ Nippon Modus 3 120S
50*, 54*, 58*, Vokey Wedges
TM TP Collection Ardmore 3

3 per week

Dallas

Footjoy nike ecco adidas

Yes

Yes

I will wear them at both course I belong to here in Dallas. 1 (LCC) is an up and down course with lots of different length grasses. Where I will really see if I like the shoes versatility. 2nd course is Brookhollow. Its a more traditional Dallas course but also a lot more kept and neater.

Thanks for the opportunity.

How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Galloway, NJ

What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas Adicross Gripmore

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Never had the pleasure.

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Absolutely!

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. - Review would consist of initial out of box impressions e.g. Size/fit, looks, initial comfort, and overall build quality. After that I would include multiple 18 hole rounds of walking golf played in shoes, focusing on performance related things like: stability/traction, on course comfort, durability, weather resistance (if/when weather permits), and overall design/functionality. High quality images would be used on and off the course.

Thanks to GolfWRX and Ecco shoes for the opportunity!

• How many rounds do you play per week? I play multiple rounds per week, and usually 10-12 tournaments between May and September.

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Saint Clair Shores, Mi

• What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas/Nike/FootJoy

• Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, in 2006.

• What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? I think my perfect ECCO shoe size would be 8.5-9 if I had the choice to pick that one, however that has never been an option for me in the ECCO line. I have been hesitant to spend on the shoes because of that, and haven't really tried them brecently because of it either. I come out exactly at 9 on Brannock sizing devices, and I find that leather shoes (most of what has interested in the ECCO line has been leather) sized to a 9 end up stretching slightly in width, and then I end up with unsightly creasing and cracking, and a shoe that gives me blisters as it moves on my foot. I know that sizing varies between companies, and I haven't had an ECCO on my foot in a really long time. For purposes of sizing in comparison to your competiton, I find I am usually in an 8.5 or 9 in a FootJoy shoe depending on the style, a 9.5 in an Adidas shoe, and a 9.5 or a 10 in a Nike shoe.

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Certainly.

• Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I play several times a week, and as I stated earlier, many of those rounds are tournament rounds where you are required to walk. In the past, I have noticed fatigue and foot pain after walking 36 hole days of qualifying rounds, or first days of tournaments that have 36 hole formats on day one. I have tried several brands of shoes, probably purchasing between 6-10 pair per year for the last couple years trying to find something that is as comfortable at the end of 36 holes as it was at the start. I would use these shoes in practice and playing conditions, and can assure you that I will face all different turf conditions- from soft and wet to firm and dry. Of course I will provide comparison on comfort, weight, durability and styling with the other shoes that are in the current rotation, and will provide pictures and commentary throughout the course of the summer, as they see more use and wear.

PS- I really like the look of that white/orange/grey pair.

Here are my responses:

• How many rounds do you play per week?

1-2 rounds a week

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

Columbus, OH

• What footwear do you currently wear?

I have several shoes - FJ DryJoys, Nike Lunar Control, True Linkswear, and ECCO Biom Hybrid

• Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

Yes - ECCO Biom Hybrid

Size 43

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Yes - absolutely. I also plan to post pics and reviews on my Facebook account is chosen to participate.

• Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

I have a golf trip to Whistling Straits and Erin Hills in a couple months. We will play 8 rounds of golf in 5 days. All walking. What better way to test out the shoes!

Thanks!

• How many rounds do you play per week? 5-6
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Fort Wayne, IN
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Oakley Carbon Pro 2
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 43
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I walk 5-6 rounds per week, so I will be able to see how they handle high-use wear and tear. I will also evaluate how comfortable the shoes are as well as the fatigue I feel in my legs after a round vs my Oakleys.

How many rounds do you play per week? 4 during the summer

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Glasgow ky

What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas boost mostly

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?yes

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread?yes

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.wear them everytime I play. I play in wet and dry conditions so I would give them a great test. Also play a few different courses and I also walk occasionally. I would be able to test durability with the amount of rounds I play as well and comfort and traction in multiple conditions.

Thanks for the opportunity.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3 rounds
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Santa Fe, NM
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Puma Biofly and Puma Monolite
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. absolutely
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I'll wear them at least twice a week until they fall apart, or are too uncomfortable to wear. As I walk every time I play, they will be fully utilized and tested in rain, snow, wind, and sun that occurs here.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Longmont, Colorado
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Foot Joy / Adidias
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes own two pair of casual and dress
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42, but in Argentina they have half sizes and the 42.5 fits me the best Not Available here in the USA?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? Yes We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes I will.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. By Walking my home course, Very Hilly. and then would write a review on how the shoe preformed during the course of the round.

First off, THANK YOU for the opportunity!

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2 now, 2-3 summer time
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Glasgow, Ky.
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Foot Joy M Project
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. YES
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would wear them as soon as I got to the course, testing them out on the range, practice green & then going through my round of play. I would test for "fit, comfort, breathability, stability, weight, traction, etc". versus my current shoes.

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (10.5d) - Ventus Blue Velocore 6s (44.75")

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto 125 F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto 125 F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag

• How many rounds do you play per week: 3-5
  • Where are you located : Lincoln, NE
  • What footwear do you currently wear: ECCO Biom Hybrid, Footjoy Contour Casual, Footjoy FJ Sport
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before: Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size: 46
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes: Direct comparison to my current shoes when walking 18 and riding 18 in different playing conditions.

Callaway Epic Mini driver- 12.5* (Epic head, Mini Big Bertha shaft- Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60 S)
TM Burner Superfast 2.0- 3 wood 15*
Callaway Epic 2 Hybrid (UST Mamiya Recoil ES 780 S)- 18*
Maltby DBM (KBS Tour S)- 4-GW
Bridgestone J15 wedges (True Temper DG Spinner)- 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select

How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? La Grange, Illinois

What footwear do you currently wear? ECCO and Nike

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I usually rotate between my ECCO Bioms, ECCO Tour Hybrid wingtips and Nike Lunar Control 3s. I would start at the range and see how they compare to my Bioms and from there take em to the course!

I practice at least 5 days a week and typically play a round once a week - I walk my rounds at least twice a month.

I live in Austin, Texas

For golf I currently wear the Ecco Biom G2, alternating at times with the True Linkswear Game Changer Pro - at work I wear Ecco and Johnston Murphy. At play I wear Geox and Ecco.

Yes, my Ecco Biom G2 golf shoes are my current favorite shoe

I wear a size 46

I will certainly participate in ongoing reviews and post high res pictures if selected

I would approach testing of the Evo much like how I evaluate any new shoe purchase, but with a lot more focus on the details and "whys" so I could convey this information in a review. I start with initial looks and fit - just how comfortable and good looking they are on my feet. Then I would put them through all the paces they should be designed for: practice, playing golf, walking. I'd look at how well they wear - does the toe rub, heal, how do my feet feel after 5-6 hours? How will they feel in wet conditions? How well do they clean up or hold dirt and grass? I'd try to pay particular attention to my golf game as well - do they give good stability, or maybe too much forward lean or too much heel roll from side to side? And, of course, do all this over time to see how the shoes hold up, break in, or break down.

Thank you for the opportunity.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2 plus rang sessions1-2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Peoria, il
  • What footwear do you currently wear? ecco biom zero
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes every shoe i wear dress, tennis, golf is ecco can't be beat
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 46, except in some dress i am 47
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? Yes of course and wife just got new camera
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I usually walk my rounds, so after breaking them in with a few walks around the block would post before and after pics of walking a round and rate the shoes on comfort stability breathability and if my feet stay dry

Cally Epic SZ, Cally 815 alpha FW, Cally alpha 815 3 and 4 hybrid, Apex Pro 5-Aw, callaway md2 54, callaway md2 58, Xenon Custom Copper Bullseye

• How many rounds do you play per week? Six to Seven rounds per week.

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Weymouth, MA

• What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom G2, Footjoy DNA, Footjoy Freestyle

• Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes. Ecco Biom G2, Ecco Biom Hybrid 2, Street Premiere, Ecco Biom

• Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. First, I would apply saddle soap to the shoes. Since I usually practice a couple of hours before I play, I would put them on upon arrival to the course. There is always dew on the ground that early in the morning so it will be a good test to see how moisture resistant the shoes are. I walk 95% of the time so a comfortable pair of shoes is critical. I will be able to compare how the Cage EVOs compare to previous Ecco I have owned/own, as well as the Footjoy's I own. The shoes would be put through the paces as when I practice I venture into heavy rough, tight lies, bunkers, and the like...not to mention what they would go through during the normal course of a round. I also play in the rain, so they would get a good workout under very wet conditions as well. Upon conclusion of the round, I clean my golf shoes and put shoe trees in them. Every few weeks give my shoes a very thorough cleaning and put on more saddle soap. I also change the spikes on a regular basis.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3-4 rounds/week.
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Minneapolis, MN.
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Nike - LC4, Lunar Mont Royal, Jordan 9, FI Premiere, Chukka ... Adidas - Boost 360, Adipower Boost, Pure 360 Ltd.
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No, I've tried on a few different models but never purchased.
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 47 (maybe 46 if they fit a little wider, wear 12.5-13 US)
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. When I get a new pair of shoes, I usually wear them around the house for a little while to get an initial break in, then wear them to one or two range sessions before a full round on the course. On the course, I would be primarily concerned with performance and comfort - are they stable with good support from a variety of lies without becoming uncomfortable near the end of rounds? That's the mark of a good shoe.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

How many rounds do you play per week?

3-4

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

Seattle, WA

What footwear do you currently wear?

Ecco

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

Yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

I would begin by comparing the CAGE EVO shoes to the previous pairs of Ecco that I have worn. In my opinion there is no better shoe on the market that can compare to Ecco comfort. I have always been willing to spend more on Ecco because of the unsurpassed comfort and I would expect the CAGE EVO to perform just as well if not better. The second grading would be on performance. Durability, traction, weather resistance, etc. Finally I would report on looks and aesthetic qualities. I.E. Do I enjoy looking at them, comments from fellow players, etc.

Thank you for the opportunity!

• How many rounds do you play per week? i play 2-3 rounds per week
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Carrollton, Georgia
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy Freestyle, Footjoy Dryjoys Tour, Nike TW 14's
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 13
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Absolutely
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I am very familiar with the comfortability of my current shoes. The Footjoy Freestyle is the most comfortable pair of golf shoes I have ever work so it would be a great test against some of my favorites. I do some walking so this would be a good chance to test the shoes out for performance while walking the course. I would also test these from as many different lies as I could and with my dispersion rate, that will be in woods, bunkers, rough, creeks, etc

Thanks for this great opportunity

TM Qi-10 Core (9) Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6X
TM Stealth2 (15) Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X
TM Stealth2 3-19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X
TM P790 (4) GD Tour AD-DI 95-S

TM P770 (5-9) TT S400(TI)
TM MG3 46.09, TM Hi-Toe 3 (50.09, 54.10, 60.10) TT S400(TI)
TM MySpider Tour X X7

• How many rounds do you play per week? ~3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Nashville, TN
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Puma Biofusion
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45 (wide if possible)
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Nashville has the hills and weather to give these a thorough vet. I usually hoof 2-3 rounds midweek (carry bag and all), then only ride on weekends with friends. I'll benchmark with my Pumas (also basing it on callaway, nike, and footjoys before), then test the ECCO's fit, comfort, and grip/performance--making note of the lie. I'm not a cc member so I'll be on multiple grasses, leaves, pinestraw, rocks, dirt, mud, etc. I'll also gather a wide consensus about the looks.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2 - 3 rounds
  • Where are you located? Rancho cucamonga, CA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom 2, Footjoy Hyperflex
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Absolutely
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I usually walk at least once a week, and the ecco bioms are usually my shoe of choice when i walk. I would compare the cage against the biom for comfort, stability and traction.

How many rounds do you play per week? 3

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Indianapolis, IN

What footwear do you currently wear? Nike and Adidas

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 46

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would test them by walking as many rounds as I can in them. My home course is very hilly and really a good test on comfortable shoes.

TM Sim D-Type Tour AD IZ 7s
Mavrik SZ 16.5 Tour AD DI 7s
Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Twin City GA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Puma, Ogio
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? (46) 12
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes? Initial thoughts on the shoes, general comfort. Thoughts on how shoes performed on course during rounds/practice. Thoughts on durability and looks.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3
  • Where are you located ? Fayetteville NC
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size ? 46
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? Yes, I look forward to it.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would begin by assessing their style, comfort, playability, and durability via on course results. I would then compare them to my current shoes, which are a similar version of Footjoys.

TM Qi10 Max - Diamana T60
PXG Black Ops 4W, 7W - GD Tour AD VR-7

Titleist T350 5 - MMT95

Titleist T200 6-PW - MMT95

Titleist T150 GW - MMT105

Vokey- 54/12A, 58LBK
LAB Golf DF3
Titleist Pro V1