APPLY: ECCO CAGE EVO Member Testing. 5 GolfWRXers wanted!

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Chesapeake, VA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? FootJoy
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoe. Absolutely.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Step 1: Take pictures and report initial impressions. Step 2: Hit the driving range and test the initial feel of the shoes. Step 3: Play 1 round, give review. Step 4: Play additional rounds in varying weather, give review. Step 5: Wear the shoes as a spectator at a PGA Tournament (driving WRX'ers crazy), test comfort, and give review.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many rounds do you play per week?

3-4

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
    Jonesboro, AR
  • What footwear do you currently wear?
    Ecco Biom, Footjoy, or Addias
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?
    Yes first pair late last year
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.
    yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes
  • Golf as much as possible. I have chronic sore feet do to work. I need very comfortable shoes to be able to golf as much as I would like. Testing would involve multiple rounds as well as days with multiple rounds.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

• How many rounds do you play per week? - 1
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Tucson, AZ
  • What footwear do you currently wear? - Ecco
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? - Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? - 46
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. - I would walk a variety of course types here in Tucson to see the shoe comfort not only in well kept grass, but in some of the hard packed desert areas here. I am a very discerning golf shoe buyer so I would have a very critical view of what I am testing.

Nike Covert Tour w/ Accra Tour Z 65
TM RocketBallz Stage 2 w/ Accra LT70
Adams Dhy 18 w/ Nunchuk
Nike VRS Forged 4-GW, DGX100
TM ATV Wedges 56* and 64*
Odyssey Black Tour #2

• How many rounds do you play per week? At least 3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Danville, Indiana
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas/Nike/Ecco
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, I currently have two pair - Biom and Street
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoe. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I walk 90-95% of my rounds. And, my home course has some significant hills that will give you a workout both up-and-down those hills. From that perspective, I could give a great review about how they perform in these conditions. As noted, I also own other brands. Therefore, I could give an assessment based on that. Thanks for giving all of us an opportunity!

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-2

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Columbia, SC

What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 45

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Playing 9 holes in each pair for comparison & differences. Whole rounds in each with comments on fit, comfort and durability. Walking and riding rounds included.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Helena, MT
  • What footwear do you currently wear? True Linkswear mostly, various models
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 47
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I play 2-3 times a week, always walking, and usually consecutive days. I think this would provide a great test to the comfort of the shoes. In addition, I hit balls several other times a week, both off of a mat on a concrete pad at my house, and off grass at my home course's range, so this will provide different environments to test them. I also play early in the morning regularly and can test the waterproofness (is that a word?) of them then.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1 and 2 practice sessions
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Midvale Utah
  • What footwear do you currently wear? FJ Contours
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Nope
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 42
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yep...I'll have the wife take pics, she's got photography skills.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I don't ride, I always walk. Even the walk to the range is about 5 minutes. Walking comfort, how well they breathe, and stability are all things I look for in a shoe and with our warmer weather walking and carrying will be the biggest test for the shoes. Stability during the swing is a must. These will get course attention right out of the box. I prefer shoes that don't really need a break in period, which is why my go to shoe has always been the contour. I have heard good things about Ecco, but with their reputation lately as spikeless, I have steered away as I sprained my knee with a spikeless pair of FJ in wet grass. Glad these have spikes!

Thank you for the opportunity ... I hope to be picked for this as I am already a very loyal Ecco shoe wearer and would love to be one of the 1st to review the Cage EVO !!

How many rounds do you play per week? 1-3 ( depending on work load etc)

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Campobello SC
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom hybrids
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 46
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes I will happily agree to participate
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I am a walker 100% of the time . I would wear the new Cage EVO on all my rounds which usually includes some early morning with dew, and plenty of late hot part of the day rounds. Having worn Ecco for 3 years and owning 5 or so pairs now, I can give a very detailed comparison on how the shoe wears right out of the box ( break in period if any ) and how it preforms . Performance categories im interested in would be , grip, moisture wicking , air flow, comfort ( arch support , weight etc) and fitment. I would also give a detailed analysis of the design and appearance of the shoe.....

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

How many rounds do you play per week? 1

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Holmdel, NJ

What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy, Nike, Puma, True Linkswear. I have 8 pairs of golf shoes, so I can compare the ECCO against many other shoes.

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, my first pair of golf shoes were ECCO

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44 / 10-10.5 or 45 /11-11.5 depending on if the shoes run small or big. I normally wear a 10.5.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Definitely

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I always walk and carry my bag, and usually play early in the morning when the grass is damp. So I think that would be the toughest conditions to test this shoe.

• How many rounds do you play per week? One, but I go to the range nearly every day
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Virginia Beach, VA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? I have 2 shoes. Foot Joy dryjoys that I wear when its wet, and a pair of Adidas that I wear when its dry as they are slightly more comfortable.
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 11-11.5
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would wear them to the range every day and wear them each time I play golf (I generally walk). Hopefully weather permitting some of those times it would be wet out to test how they do in wetter conditions as I'd prefer to have just 1 pair of golf shoes.

• How many rounds do you play per week? - Average of 2
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? - Saint Paul, MN
  • What footwear do you currently wear? - Nike and Adidas
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? - No
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? - US Men's 10
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - Yes, I agree.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. - I believe testing sessions would vary, but I would not begin "recording" results until I gave them a fair break in period (if needed). Clearly I've worn my other shoes many times to this point, so it would only be fair to compare the ECCO's in a similar state. This break in would be right away, and would not have to be playing golf. Could be mowing the lawn just to get some miles on them. Once starting testing, I would wear them for some full rounds to get my initial reactions of their performance. Subsequent rounds I would swap shoes after 9 holes between either the ECCOs and my Nikes, or the ECCOs and my Adidas, so that I could get immediate feel on performance differences instead of trying to rely on my memory from the previous week on how the Nikes or Adidas felt. Then of course the conditions testing. I play public courses, so I could chose between courses I know that would be more dry verse those that would be more wet, or courses that are more hilly verse those that are not, etc.

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Drew-

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3-4
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Cobden,Il
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I walk so comfort, traction and weight are important to me. I'd play rounds in the morning when it's still wet and rounds in the afternoon when it's hot and dry to see how they breathe and if their waterproof.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 3-4
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Cobden,Il
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Adidas
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I walk so comfort, traction and weight are important to me. I'd play rounds in the morning when it's still wet and rounds in the afternoon when it's hot and dry to see how they breathe and if their waterproof.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 4-5
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Minneapolis, MN
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom, Ecco G2, Footjoy dryjoys and Footjoy DNA
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 43 (9-9.5)
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, no problem. I can take high quality photos and provide a nice written review.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes - I would wear them for several rounds and while practicing. I would look for comfort, break-in time, how well they wear, how waterproof is the shoe, and comfort level when walking. I walk all rounds with a push cart so I'd compare how my feet feel after a round in other Ecco shoes or my Footjoys. I would check if the materials handle well, if any breaking of the leather occurs, how the soles hold up to walking (do they wear quickly, etc...). Do they breathe well or are they hot to wear?

WITB
TaylorMade Tour Issue M5 9.0 Kuro Kage Dual Core 60TX
Taylormade Tour issue M4 15* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
Taylormade Tour issue 2016 M2 18* 5 wood - Project X Hzrdus Black 95g 6.5
Mizuno MP 25 - 4-PW KBS C-Taper 120 S
Vokey SM7 50* - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Vokey SM6 54* - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Vokey SM7 60* - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Scotty Cameron 009
Titleist Pro V1x

Rounds per week - 3 or more

Location - Frankfort Ky.

Current shoe - alternate between Ecco biom hybrid 2 and Skechers pro

Have I worn Ecco before - yep

Size - 9.5

Would I participate in review with pics - yes

How would I test- I walk 50 percent of the time, I would also test on the range, and differnt times of day when the ground could be wet.

Hi,

Super excited to try these new shoes:

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Houston, TX
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes, I have 8-10 pairs
  • What is your ECCO shoe size? 43
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Of course, would love to show off my photography skills (LOL)
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I am used to the superior support, immediate comfort, and waterproof traits of Ecco's golf shoes but when I play speed golf, where you run between shots, it's a bit more comfortable to use my sneakers. I would test these new shoes on basis of comfort, dryness, support in a regular round with golf cart and during speed rounds where comfort is of utmost importance. I think it's great that Ecco is finally putting out this type of product. They've mastered the other components (support, comfort, and waterproof), so I'm curious to see how this translates into a pliable, breathable mesh product.

• How many rounds do you play per week?

2-4 Minimum 2 with 2 kids under 6, some weeks more. If testing a product, my wife would let me get out to play more so please pick me. Help me get more rounds in.

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?

Ashland, OH

• What footwear do you currently wear?

Nike

• Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before?

NO but some ECCO styles have caught my eye as of late.

47 (US 13)

• If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes.

Would love to participate. If I get great gear, I love helping others get into it.

• Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes.

I would first base on comfort when putting them on. Walk around the yard for a while and see how they feel walking. I would try to walk 9, and then the next 9 with my other shoes and compare the comfort head to head. The next day, wear mine first then the ECCO the second 9 to compare the difference in feel in the later part of a round. Wear them to the range for an extended range session, and then wear a full 18 as they would be a little more broken in to see exactly how they wear. Would love the chance and opportunity as I have been following ECCO designs for some time and wanting to break into the brand, just the price tag has been a little high for me for something that I am unsure about comfort wise. I know what feels good in store does not always work on course. Once I find a brand I like, I pretty much stick with it. And I am a shoe nut. Probably have 50 pairs of sneakers at the house. 90% one brand and 10% another. If you give me something more comfortable and more functional than what I own, you have a lifetime customer.

How many rounds do you play per week? three or four

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Rochester, MN

What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco and Footjoy

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 8-8.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? Yes

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. The course I play on is very hilly and I always walk. Consequently, any shoes I wear get a good workout. For me, comfort and stability are significant factors in evaluating shoes. I also suffer from planar fasciitis, so the support the shoes provide is very important. Considering the number of rounds I play, I think I could give these shoes an excellent assessment and would love to see how well they perform.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 1
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Boise ID
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco and FJ
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would smell them, lick them, hug them......and play golf in them.

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

How many rounds do you play per week? 3-4 per week

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Lexington, SC
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Foot Joy / Nike
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 13
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I walk while playing so I would be able to test the comfort and the durability of the shoes. After each round I would record the performance of the shoes with included pictures to document for the review.

• 1-2 rounds per week

• Fredericksburg, VA

• Nike TW 14 Spikeless

• No

• Size 46

• Yes

• I would test both on the course and in the range. Have worn spikeless shoes for a few years, so I am looking to try a more traditional shoe. I think wearing one of my current shoes and one of the new ECCO shoes may provide a good comparison, along with typical testing.

How many rounds do you play per week?

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Milwaukee, WI
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Footjoy Contours
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. My testing will consist of range time and course time hitting multiple shots from various areas (fairway, bunker, rough). Hopefully I will also be able to get in testing in dry and wet conditions as well. With the weather here in Milwaukee currently, this shouldn't be a problem as it is dry one day and wet the next. I will report back on traction, comfort, durability, looks, and comparison vs. other shoes I have worn.

• How many rounds do you play per week? -- 2 to 3 nine hole practice sessions and 1 or 2 eighteen hole rounds (all walking)
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? -- Gaithersburg, MD
  • What footwear do you currently wear? -- Nike (LC2, LC3, TW13, and Lunar Waverly)
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? -- No
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? -- 44
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. -- Yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. -- Follow what I look for in shoe reviews - Unboxing, presentation/design/style, out-of-box comfort, break-in period, walk-ability comfort, durability/wear, general pros/cons

Titleist 915D2
Taylormade M1
Titleist 915H1
Mizuno MP-H4/-54/-64
Vokey SM6
SC Newport

How many rounds do you play per week?—Usually 3

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? — Houghton, MI

What footwear do you currently wear? — Combination of Callaway, Addidas, Ecco, Puma, and Footjoy

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? — Yes, currently rotate through a pair

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? — 42

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. — Sure can

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. — I would wear them in the normal vein of how I wear shoes. Wear them a round or two to see how they feel out of the box, then see how they feel after they have a few rounds (6-10) under their belt. Lastly I will test their waterproof-ness and how well they grip under certain conditions, wet, sidehill lies, bunkers, etc as well as an overall comfort comparing them to other shoes that I have worn.

TM M4 8.5 Atmos Red

TM Original One Mini 13.5 Diamana F

TM Sim TI 5 wood Diamana F

Sub 70 TAIII 4&5 KBS $-Taper Lite

Sub 70 649 6-P KBS $-Taper Lite

Sub 70 286 50,54 KBS $-Taper Lite

Edel D-Grind 58 KBS Tour Rev 2.0

LAB Directed Force 2.1 73* 

• I average 2-3 rounds per week.
  • I am located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
  • I currently wear Ecco Biom Hybrid and Ecco Street Premiere shoes. I have both the full leather and the mesh Biom Hybrids.
  • Yes, I wear Ecco shoes on the golf course and at work.
  • My Ecco shoe size is 45 in golf shoes and 44 in loafers.
  • I am very interested in providing an informative review of the shoes and will gladly provide hi-res, quality photos.
  • My approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes would simply be to wear them as much as possible. I sit at a desk for work so I mostly walk on the golf course as opposed to using a cart. I sometimes walk 36 holes per day. If these shoes are like other Eccos, I will then wear them to the bar afterwards.

• How many rounds do you play per week? In season I play three rounds per week.
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Franklin, KY
  • What footwear do you currently wear? I have both Puma spikeless and both spiked and spikeless Footjoys, several different models.
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? I have not.
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44D
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes, should be no problem.

As far as my testing protocol I would do my best to test the shoes by playing walking rounds on several different courses that I frequent and in different conditions, ie normal dry conditions, perhaps even hot conditions to test the breathability of the shoes and in wet or slippery conditions to gauge the security of the foundation they provide when walking and during the swing.

How many rounds do you play per week? 1.5! (Walk 9 and an 18)

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? St Clair Shores, MI

What footwear do you currently wear? Puma/Ecco/Callaway/Nike

Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes

What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 44

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Will do

Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. Thankfully I walk 9 every week in my league, so I will be wearing for a few weeks straight.

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

• How many rounds do you play per week? - 2-3
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? - Chicago, IL
  • What footwear do you currently wear? - Adidas Tour 360 Boost
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? - Yes
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. - YES
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. - Walking as many rounds as possible and comparing them to my current gamers (Tour 360 Boost)

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-4 rounds per week
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Bellville, TX
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Ecco Biom Hybrid
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? yes, currently
  • What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 47
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. yes
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would wear them during my normal play throughout the week which consists of both early morning walking rounds, evening walking rounds, and quick short mini rounds using a cart. The shoes would be worn in elements consisting of dry, arid TX grass as well as dewy morning grass.

• How many rounds do you play per week? 2-4
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Kennewick, WA
  • What footwear do you currently wear? Nike TW
  • Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? Yes Hydromax
  • What is your ECCO shoe size? It says my 7 1/2 - 8 foot should be a 41.....but the 40 I bought a few years back was borderline too big.....so I'm not sure.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? I can do photo's and written reviews.
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I would test them first for arch support, as my feet will quickly hurt if there is none. (I have different orthotics to match different shoes so I will be able to wear them regardless) As a HS golf coach I will be on my feet in them for most days of the week as I work with my kids over the summer, so I will be testing them for long wear comfort. I will not be able to test them in the wet, as I live in a desert, but I will test their ventilation and odor resistance. During play I will test them for flexibility and comfort in walking, and ground contact/stability during the golf swing and walking on hilly/uneven turf. I will also test them for visual appeal by wearing them around hundreds of golfers who know me as "Coach", and will definitely be happy to speak positively of the shoes to everybody if they perform nearly as well as they look in the picture.

I hope I am who you are looking for - I have a narrow heel and would like to find a pair of shoes with a snug fit there - I am quite tired of my short socks climbing down my heel and into my shoe because of a loose fit in the heel box.

TSR3 9 (C-1) Pro 2.0 TS

Sim2 Rocket (-2.0) F6M2

Ping G430 17 (Shaft Pending)

Pro 245 4-G PX 

MG4 55.13, 60 (LBV)

SM10 60 (T)

Rife 2-Bar Mallet (CS)

Z-Star Diamond

-How many rounds do you play per week? 2-3 play 1-2 range sessions

-Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Wellington, FL

-What footwear do you currently wear? ADIDAS adipower BOOST

-Have you worn ECCO golf shoes before? No

-What is your ECCO shoe size (see size guide here for info)? 10M

-If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing ECCO CAGE EVO review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shoes. Yes

-Please explain how you would approach testing the ECCO CAGE EVO Shoes. I've worn many golf shoes over the years and am always open to testing and trying something new. For me a shoe has to be comfortable whether I'm playing 18 and grinding at the range. Also it get quite warm down here in the summer so my feet can't be boiling after 4-5 hours in a golf shoe. Not sure how long the trial is but a golf shoe needs to be durable, no one wants to be buying new shoes every month, for me they should last a full year at least before I'm looking for a next pair. Hope to hear back and be a part of this study!