2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

New rule.

Plant more lemon trees on golf courses. They'll thrive.

(Lemonade will never taste the same going forward - lol).

On that note.....

Can i post a 'swing vid'?

I'd like some feedback, but don't kill me yeh!

Yes Sir! In fact you will make Judge Reasey's day. He is the resident swing eyes here at the grille. Might cost you a snack or a beverage.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

New rule.

On that note.....

Yes Sir! In fact you will make Judge Reasey's day. He is the resident swing eyes here at the grille. Might cost you a snack or a beverage.

As the resident swing Dr., was sorta hoping that he would further expand his "Pull My Finger (PMF)" technique he alluded to the other day. I'm good for a couple of beverages for renumeration.

And.....well....since there is no one around that I can vent to......

THE LIONS ARE A POS TEAM!!!!!! Fully p***ed that I wasting such a glorious afternoon watching this sad sack franchise. I swear right here and now to my fellow grill'ster's, I'm done. Get tired of being played the fool.

For our out of town grille members, the Leo's (aka Same Old Lions) are the local professional football team. A historical, epically incompetent one.

Edit Perspective: My Spartans beat the Leprechauns last night. That brings "rightness" to my FB world. Just need to keep my FB priorities in their proper order.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

New rule.

On that note.....

Alright, if i post a swing vid and have it 'looked at' by Reasy, he's going to buy me a drink?

Err, my swing, is the swing of a 46 yr old with crumbling vertebrae......

You're not going to laugh at me are you? I'm a quiet, sensitive guy.

And what happens about the 'OGA' membership? Do you need to see lead tape?

Post 'em if you got 'em. But no vids are required according to OGA bylaws. I sure in hell didn't post any.

Flashing lead tape will speed up the induction process by the "Big Guy". He's always impressed by the use of said tape.

Hint: Mention that you carry a couple of rolls in your right pocket. To pullout and adjust SW at a moments notice. Or whenever you feel your swing plane going askew by to light of a club head.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

New rule.

On that note.....

As the resident swing Dr., was sorta hoping that he would further expand his "Pull My Finger (PMF)" technique he alluded to the other day. I'm good for a couple of beverages for renumeration.

THE LIONS ARE A POS TEAM!!!!!! Fully p***ed that I wasting such a glorious afternoon watching this sad sack franchise. I swear right here and now to my fellow grill'ster's, I'm done. Get tired of being played the fool.

For our out of town grille members, the Leo's (aka Same Old Lions) are the local professional football team. A historical, epically incompetent one.

Edit Perspective: My Spartans beat the Leprechauns last night. That brings "rightness" to my FB world. Just need to keep my FB priorities in their proper order.

Being a lifelong Brownie trooper,i feel your pain !

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Wow no where near caught up,and the old TOOL caught me....i thought they did away with that !

cleaned the shoes...again.........cleaned the clubs again....they were cleaned last week....they didn't need it then

either./tomorrow is Monday....Wed i will happily take two wedges and the putter to the practice green.... gentle half

swings only with the wedges...... :golfer:

Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

New rule.

On that note.....

It'd be my great privilege, sir. No humiliation or condescension will come your way. That much I can promise. You might be surprised at hearing what you do very well. Best if possible to get a shot just far enough back to see the entire club's motion. (Sometimes folks shoot a video where the club disappears at the top or through impact). Face on - about belt to chest high (there or there abouts).... and same for down-the-line. Can't do nearly as well with these things from only one perspective.

No one has "perfection" in their swing so not to worry about that! Pick any club you want - even putter vids - it's all good. Fire at will! .

Wow no where near caught up,and the old TOOL caught me....i thought they did away with that !

cleaned the shoes...again.........cleaned the clubs again....they were cleaned last week....they didn't need it then

either./tomorrow is Monday....Wed i will happily take two wedges and the putter to the practice green.... gentle half

No sweat! Scotee moved. Stu blew a tire. PD is rusting up clubs on purpose. Fella is ready to spit nails over football. We pee on trees.

You're caught up! Hop in and go for a ride. Hang on tight!

Okay, okay, firstly, apologies for the slow response. Must be an 'English' thing.

In no particular order......Conrad, Wriggles, Stu, Scotee, Tol, Reasy, Thug, PD, Fella, Bill, Sixty, Gaucho, Scomac, BsC and last but not least Michael.

Thanking you for your hospitality.

Let me introduce myself....

I'm a 46yr old male with a wife and 2x kids of 5 and 8. Jeez, i'm tired, lol!

Played about 2 years. Best = 78 (par 68, short). Frankly, annoyingly, inconsistent. Short knock, but just bought M2, lol!

Dreadful, but i have a good putter. Love the game though.

Gus - give us your best meal pic - makes me hungry!

To all who have health issues and crisis.........Chin up, as we say in Blighty, and best to you!!!

Excuse my rambling and ignore my 'over excitement'. Pay something forward. :-]

Regards and keep up the good work.

I was 41 when our son was born, he is now 33 with no inclination towards marriage. Seems he will follow in my footsteps being an older father. My wife and I did not meet until I was 33.

The down side is keeping up with your kids a bit later, the up side is you are so much more able to give your kids the values you have learned over time.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Okay, okay, firstly, apologies for the slow response. Must be an 'English' thing.

In no particular order......Conrad, Wriggles, Stu, Scotee, Tol, Reasy, Thug, PD, Fella, Bill, Sixty, Gaucho, Scomac, BsC and last but not least Michael.

Thanking you for your hospitality.

Let me introduce myself....

I'm a 46yr old male with a wife and 2x kids of 5 and 8. Jeez, i'm tired, lol!

Played about 2 years. Best = 78 (par 68, short). Frankly, annoyingly, inconsistent. Short knock, but just bought M2, lol!

Dreadful, but i have a good putter. Love the game though.

Gus - give us your best meal pic - makes me hungry!

To all who have health issues and crisis.........Chin up, as we say in Blighty, and best to you!!!

Excuse my rambling and ignore my 'over excitement'. Pay something forward. :-]

Regards and keep up the good work.

Welcome Sir Hitalot, Gus has made you his Mac Attack burger, he gets inspired by tv cook shows so he saw a version of this one on triple d.... only living near the fire station, right before serving it he puts what he calls his 'siren sauce' on it... it's hard to explain but I'd keep something nearby to cool the tastebuds, that is if you think you will ever need them again :)

Do you feel better after venting? ;)

You can take solace that the Lions are not the only epically incompetent professional sports franchise in existence. Every sport has them and most regions have at least one that they can rolls their collective eyes over.

That said, I feel your pain as I am currently watching our beloved (?) Blue Jays flush the entire season down the toilet since the calendar flipped to September. If you want some real entertainment just read the comments on any Blue Jays article that is posted on the SportsNet web site. I swear to gawd that Toronto sports fans are at the very least manic depressive and at the worst bi-polar! I suppose this is well deserved after decades of hillarity in the guise of the Maple Leafs Laffs!

:blink:

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Looking forward to an 'old school' Reasy swing analysis. It's been too long Judge.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

No sweat! Scotee moved. Stu blew a tire. PD is rusting up clubs on purpose. Fella is ready to spit nails over football. We pee on trees.

You're caught up! Hop in and go for a ride. Hang on tight!

LOL great summing up !

Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Fella,

I've been a devout Detroit sports fanatic for as long as I can remember. SOL is right. "They are what we thought they were!" RIP Dennis.

If it brings you solace I have a good friend who decided to go 'Lions Free' four years ago and has never looked back. He gave up his season's tickets, stopped following them in the paper, dropped sport's radio and doesn't watch them on TV. He maintained that it's the best sports decision he's ever made as a fan.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

Welcome back Sixty. Happy to read that the funeral was a celebration of life. I hope you and your family were surrounded with loving memories and that laughter, hugs and kisses filled the room.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

New rule.

On that note.....

Fella, you aren't a fool... we in the LA area are fools. We let the Raiders back, lost them, and have let the Lambs back into LA instead of taking the Chargers ... and now the Chargers still want to be here? Personally, I'd prefer they all leave town and take the traffic with them!

(plus, we want the water wasted on them for golf courses)

Gaucho . I NEVER pick the Raiders in pools but did so today. You saw how that one worked out for me - lol. I've got GB over the Vikings. Not looking good so far.

Same thing happens in college Basketball pools. You could draw a 300 mile circle around the city of Nashville. It's my own personal Bermuda Triangle for college basketball. Kentucky, Louisville, Tennessee, all of them in that area blow me up every time. Have even tried double crossing myself and picking teams I wouldn't go with - foiled no matter what. LOL.

New rule.

Don't get it :lol:

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Looking forward to an 'old school' Reasy swing analysis. It's been too long Judge.

It has indeed been a good while. Will be good fun putting that hat back on again.

Loving that rusty look. Would never have thought it would look handsome but it's actually cool. Nice contrast to the chromed part.

Gaucho . I NEVER pick the Raiders in pools but did so today. You saw how that one worked out for me - lol. I've got GB over the Vikings. Not looking good so far.

Same thing happens in college Basketball pools. You could draw a 300 mile circle around the city of Nashville. It's my own personal Bermuda Triangle for college basketball. Kentucky, Louisville, Tennessee, all of them in that area blow me up every time. Have even tried double crossing myself and picking teams I wouldn't go with - foiled no matter what. LOL.

Yeah, when I worked a "normal" job we had pools for both and I would lose to the ladies... badly. One of the ladies in the lab WON the March Madness pool picking the "pretty logos" one year... another time they went with favorite animals and won. Here I am picking 12's to win to make up for the 5's failing me year after year and then they fail me too! Such is life...

Nashville ... wish I had made a trek up there from Huntsville and just never did. Plenty of nice golf up there too. Of course, now I have to hear the "Roll Tide" crap thanks to USC playing like they didn't want to play ... and then doing it again this last weekend.

On the golf side I got to hit the new Mizuno T7 wedge today and they aren't bad. Might even end up being the replacement for my SW unless the Taylor Made (Tiger Made?) wedge drops about $50. Well, that or the Titleist wedge.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!

We have a team called the Cowboys, they were last years national Rugby League champions and are now in the semi finals this year.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

14 consecutive hours and not a single word in here? Is it time to jack this joint up again?

Pressing question of the day: If Andrew "Beef" Johnston fathers a little girl - should her name be Patty?

Threads you're glad you didn't start: Hogan's secret was kept in Colonel Klink's hernia truss.

Did you know Yoko Ono is now playing bluegrass guitar with a banjo player who can play while reciting the Gettysburg Address at the same time???

And-a-one-and-a-two:

OK... I think a certain OGA member has cursed me. The new Prius was hit about 6 hours ago by ... the front wheel of a 1983 Porsche 944 that came off as it was rounding a corner. Yeah ... it's been one of those days for me. If anyone out there has State Farm (as the person who's tire cracked my rear bumper did) I would suggest finding another company. They are the absolute worst from my dealing with them today. Won't go into too much detail about them but they tried to do something to me that they were found guilty of a few years back to the tune of $2 million in a Ca. court.

... can I get in on that??

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)