2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Did anyone see the ridiculous outfit Ricky Fowler's girlfriend had on? Some sort of black and yellow stripe coveralls or jumpsuit. The camera focused in on her rear.

No class, whatsoever.

ugh, yes it was quirky. But we're supposed to know that she's a music star and golfer Olin Browne's daughter. I'm sure you own all her CD's, so that would be a total of 1 toward a platinum...

https://www.alexandr...log/should-i...

Overshadowed by the garage recorded trash can lid drum sound in the back ground- sad

Did anyone see the ridiculous outfit Ricky Fowler's girlfriend had on? Some sort of black and yellow stripe coveralls or jumpsuit. The camera focused in on her rear.

No class, whatsoever.

Funny that you should mention this. There was a party of four women travelling together on our cruise. Mature ladies in their fifties, maybe early sixties I'd guess. I noticed them right from the start as they were so well turned out; very stylish and classy. It didn't matter whether it was the beach, a shopping excursion or at dinner or one of the various night clubs on board. Dresses too rather than pants which are becoming exceedingly rare. I felt like saying something to them, but it seemed like an inappropriate thing to do. I just wanted to complement them on their appearance because today we often see something that is on the extremes of either slob or tarte or just plain inappropriate for the woman in question often because of weight.

It does me good to go on a cruise for another reason. I quickly realize that I have little in the way of physical restrictions despite the fact that I seem to make it more than it is. This week was a very stark reminder of that based on the number of folks on our cruise that were mobility challenged in a serious way. I even saw a fellow being pushed around on the beach in a special wheel chair made out of PVC tubing and balloon tires so that it could literally go into the water if so desired. Kinda neat really.

I have been reading The Arm by Jeff Passan. It talks about the prevalence of arm injuries, specifically elbow. The history of it, the advent of Tommy John surgery and many of the issues that face ball players including a relatively lengthy chapter on the rehabilitation of such injuries; their success and failure. It has been quite enlightening from a psychological perspective as many of the feelings that these ball players went through I have experienced myself in my own situation. I'm not sure what i can draw from it, but I most certainly can empathize if nothing more...

While on board my wife and I purchased a spa pass for the week. It seems like a fair outlay at $246/couple, but with unlimited access and using it everyday it worked out to be quite a good deal. Not to mention that by the end of the week i was feeling about as good as I have at any point in recent memory. A mineralized whirlpool, heated ceramic loungers that align the spine and aromatherapy steambaths. We would spend about 45 minutes to an hour going through the various facilities each day most often after lunch. It was wonderful. I'm going to look around for something similar locally if such a thing exists. I wouldn't go everyday, but once a week would sure be nice.

Lastly, I have been remiss in not extending my congratulations to Sixty on his retirement. It was quite a nice gesture to be given a headstart on it. Sorta reminds me of my FIL who had 8 weeks holiday to use before he retired, so he effectively was done November 30, but had to come back for one day on January 31 the following year for what was essentially just a party and then he was done. I know that my wife will be afforded no such consideration as she will be required to work right up to and including the last day when she will be given a tea and a watch. Thanks for your troubles! :rolleyes:

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

No class, whatsoever.

ugh, yes it was quirky. But we're supposed to know that she's a music star and golfer Olin Browne's daughter. I'm sure you own all her CD's, so that would be a total of 1 toward a platinum...

https://www.alexandr...log/should-i...

Overshadowed by the garage recorded trash can lid drum sound in the back ground- sad

Conrad. Here's hoping you and yours are OK and not impacted by the tornadoes down your way yesterday. With 23 souls lost. Lee county being hit the hardest, back to back tornadoes in less than an hour. That's crazy. Don't remember where you live in AL. The pics and video I viewed looked like it was in daylight hours, and I see you posted in the evening. So speculating that you were not unduly impacted. Nevertheless.

Thanks Fella. The tornadoes hit about 40 miles east of us. No one we know was impacted. Such

a tragic event. The larger of the 2 tornadoes was estimated to be at least an EF3 and was 1/4

to 1/2 mile wide.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Glad you guys are ok Rad. The forecast we had ended up being another blown way out of reason. But ,watching the weather channel this

morning,they are now saying that there were at least 12 tornadoes on the ground at one time in the storm areas.. And I guess Lee county had two

of them one right after the other. Terrible .

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Echoing relief to hear Radro dodged the weather bullet. All good thoughts and prayers to those suffering. So often, we're reminded of just how good we have it. Are we chained to what happens to us, or is what happens chained to us? Big difference.

And Scomacer returns! Welcome home, Pardo. Enjoyed the guitar vid. Inspired me to research the history of the song itself. Your comments about the spa reminded of a totally useless debate one eve in another forum about chiropractors. Of course the know-it-all med student couldn't stop puking his usual condescending supremacy about it being a bunch of voodoo. Others who crawled into the chiro and walked out suggested otherwise. It was one of the most colossal examples ever seen online of close-mindedness and condescension. Anywho, glad you found comfort. Let he who has walked a mile in your shoes decide what is or isn't therapeutic.

If anyone figures out how to inspire our old friend Lobs to hangout with us, let me know. I miss that old rascal. Glad he at least stopped by.

Now, all we need to do next is get Tol out of electronic purgatory, and Scotee to make it back from the land of coconuts.

Welcome Joe!

Walked nine earlier in the week. Was so tired after I got home, I laid down around 4:00 pm. Woke up at 7, went to bed. Old age is coming on hard. Yesterday, 2" of snow, all melted by late afternoon. Supposed to be a snow event Sunday into Monday. Who knows?

The months roll by quickly.

Came across a website, Twenty Dollar Tie a couple weeks ago. Ordered a Masters type long tie for Spring. The tie came as a set, with pocket square and cuff links, free shipping. Haven't worn it, but seems like nice quality.

Ordered a couple bow ties yesterday. A blue with dots, and a green, with a black pattern.

Most excitement I've had all winter.

Now, if I only had somewhere to wear my new ties.

Cheers!

Guess what Wriggs? This is just the opposite from you--- I do not own a tie of any kind do not own a sport coat or suit--- Ain't gonna go anywhere that one is required--- If that is the case I will stay at home. Stu does not do formal settings---Ya gotta take me as I am straight off the trailer

Note to self: My only shot at winning a bet against Stu is if tie-wearing is on the line. :)

I've been left lonely here for a bit. Always dangerous. Never know what this twisted mind may conjure.

This time... reshafting. Long tale made short is my son is two weeks from a golf trip and his latest set of irons are entirely too flexy. It looks like I FINALLY may have convinced him to STOP ho'ing clubs based on their "look" and/or reviews he's read, and START paying some attention to the specs (especially in his case shafts) of whatever it is he's searching for. So, some progress is finally happening.

The bad news is The upcoming trip in less than two weeks out. Not great weather until then to test anything. No plentiful stock of shafts really to pull from and test should weather permit. No Ping G ferrules (and for a variety of slightly tech reasons, Ping iron ferrules are a little more than decorative. So those have been ordered. Glass beads are a potential work-around but we went ahead and ordered these ferrules with their little collar that centers everything up nice and true).

He's gaming Ping G irons as said.. R flex Nippon AWT shafts. They appear to have a mile of space between the last graduated step-down on the shaft and the hosel. (LONG tip-end). As said he sends those soft balloons to the push side, and over-corrects with a snap hook.... very little in-between)..

So here's the plan.

I can get in front of a heat gun (versus the mini-butane-torch I use at home. With that there will be access to compressed air, shaft pulling doo-dads, and nice belt sanding and grinding equipment. In short I can get to a golf club repair shop even tho I hate to "expect" the owner to just do me such favors too often.

I've ordered the specific Ping Ferrules. Should arrive in a couple of days. I'm going to pull the exiting shafts with a heat gun to avoid bluing the Ping heads. The shaft pulling rig will help too since those irons are reported to be installed with VERY high strength epoxy and a VERY tight fit at the last 1/4" of the tapered tip.

Installing my Nippon 950 GH stiff shafts in their place. Have been experimenting with them off and on for the last year. They're Inside of 8-10 grams lighter compared to what he's got now - higher launch (which he craves), and stiff.

My slight dilemma - that LONG tip end on the existing shafts signals (to my way of thinking) a higher flex point and therefore lower launch. If I'm right, the OEM was presenting a high launch head with a lower launch shaft in the attempt to strike a reasonable balance. If is put the shafts I want to install in place, I'm concerned he "may" wind up sending them to the moon. :)

I "could" build him the 7 iron with a 6 iron shaft - and trim the butt end - have him test it rain or shine and build out the set based on what happens.

OR

I just build the stupid things. No testing. No "what-ifs". They'll be stiffer. He likes them to launch high, and moves the ball back in his stance to flight them down when needed.

See - NEVER leave me in here alone!

Well, you're never alone, Reasy. I've been in and out a few times today. Still tooled, so haven't been able to accomplish much, but what else am I going to do on a lazy and cold afternoon?

Regarding the shafting question; can't really offer anything much of use to you there, but STU or Fella will be along soon enough with their expertise to share. I believe that Fella used the Nippons as a shaft of choice in the past.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

I presume those are the AWT 2.0 shafts that are too whippy for your son Judge. I've not hit those.

I have the first iteration of the AWT shaft in R flex and really like them......though my swing speed

is likely considerably less than your son's LOL. I tried to balloon balls with them and couldn't do it,

alas.

I've heard nothing but good stuff about Nippon iron shafts. Don't think you can go wrong as long

as the shafts fit him OK.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

No class, whatsoever.

lol Her rear was obviously encased in nothing underneath those so called pants she had on...looked more like .....never mind....

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Here we are in the twenty first century, the internet is stable and fast, that is always providing you do not live in Australia. I may have posted about this before but here goes again.

Our government in its wisdom decided all households and businesses would have reliable high speed internet, originally it was to be optical cable to each individual house but then a new government( sound familiar) decided it would do fibre optics to a box in the street and then ordinary copper cable to each house. The people responsible would come out and connect to the house, remove the connection if no longer required and install new connections for newly built houses. The problem being there is something missing in the heads of those selected to connect, as they on a regular basis dissconect the wrong house, this is the fourth time it has happened to us. The other problem is those connecting work for an indipendant contractor selected by the government who own the whole system and they have no connection to the companies that supply the internet, they just buy band width from the government and sell into us the consumer. It takes up to four days to be reconnected in the meantime we have no communication with the outside world. Mobile phone does not work, land line is part of the internet, no internet no communication, you are stuffed if there is an emergency.

When they started the government compulsorily purchased all the existing infrastructure, when the national broadband system is in your area you have no choices use it or go without, the old system which was good is disconnected.

To say we are peed off is a gross understatement.

Apart from that how is the Grille performin* without me :)

Well we are back, having spent five days without any communication with the outside world, the technician they sent out found why we are having problems, a part of the system is copper cable and no one could be bothered to repair the fault in the cable. This person has now bypassed it so we should not have any further problems, that is as long as an idle tech does not steal our connection.

Will read all posts over the next two days and catch up.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Sunburned.

Not bragging or complaining. Just stating facts.

How can you sit on the beach under the “shade” of a tree and still get burned? Oh yeah, I’ve heard somewhere that trees are 90% air.

Scomacer So glad you had such a nice vacay! Any sunburn?

Wow Radster. 40 miles is just too d@mn close!

You boys don’t leave Judge Reasey alone in here. Could be dangerous. No could be about it!

I’m with Stu and firmly in the no tie club. No offense to Wriggs our finely dressed friend.

Bill is predicting Spring? It’s 15 lousy degrees at home and Fella is so cold his multigrade wrist oil has gelled up!

Tol is hot and then cold and I’m confused. Is it Summer or Winter down under? Don’t bother to ask the groundhog.

Sixty's home alone and dreaming about Conrad? Lay off the late night pizza :) Hope you are getting into the hang of the retirement thing.

Rad is not telling us what he does with his new free days or nights. Maybe he got a new gig with the CIA. He could tell us but then he would have to kill us. He knows people.

Did I hear Ketchup? How will I ever catch up. I’ll be checking in when I can and certain to get tooled when I get home.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

No class, whatsoever.

lol Her rear was obviously encased in nothing underneath those so called pants she had on...looked more like .....never mind....

You got that right.

Very cold today, in the teens. I've been really stiff and sore lately, feeling really old. I hope I feel better when the weather warms up.

Keep warm, guys.

No sunburn for me. I oil up like an eel when I go out in the sun on winter vacations. Start up with SPF 50 and then gradually work down to SPF 30 after a few days. Always wear a hat too as getting burnt on the top of the head is about the worst spot possible (next to the nether regions, but what would they be doing out in the sun in the first place?).

Lots of lobsters out there on the cruise ship though. Them and the sun worshipers with their leathery hides and of course you've got the sun avoiders who dress up like it's a mid-fall day with long pants and shirts and their broad brimmed hats. It's kinda interesting to see all the different folks about with their foibles on display even though they don't realize it. As you can tell I spend a fair bit of time watching people; an observer of society. One thing that I don't quite get is why folks feel compelled to have their faces glued to their phone screens out in the middle of the ocean while on vacation. Aren't you trying to get away from it all? I turned my phone off when I got on board and didn't turn it back on until I got to the airport!

As for me, I read a book, went to the spa everyday and on sea days I played bridge. No need for a connection to the outside world. I didn't want to know what was going on. All I needed to know would be reported the next morning in the ship board papers.

I met up with a fellow from Seattle. His name was Leroy, a naval vet, age 75. He looked at least 10 years younger if not more. He was married to a Vietnamese woman. He was my bridge partner and we got along like peas and carrots. He would fit right in around these parts. He said he hadn't played in two year, but it sure didn't show. Don't know if he was a golfer though. Kinda doubt it, but that's just a guess as he wasn't all that forthcoming with information unless asked pointedly. At any rate, we played twice and on both occasions we were against French Canadian couples. Now that's an experience as they play the game a bit differently. The second couple didn't hardly speak a bloody word of English either to make matters worse. I can understand what is said fairly well, but be damned if I can't hold up a conversation in French. My brain doesn't work fast enough. I got the job of being interpreter. Fortunately in bridge there isn't a lot of talking other than the bidding.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

we have a lesser brand..seldom gets used...i will sometimes use it to make some shaved ice for drinks.

Our fridge did that ,when it was new. That part worked great for a month. Repaired three times,finally gave up on it. Now use the blender. Sounds like

I am torturing the thing when i grind ice. Have to hold the lid on, it vibrates so bad. My sister throws a whole tray in hers, it whirrs and done.

the fridge,by the way,is a Whirlpool..side-by-side..ice maker in door..originally purchased a Samsung...got it in the house...too wide for the space. would have

had to move a cabinet. Changed to the Whirlpool........should have moved the cabinet...

We have one of those fairly new stainless steel side by side Samsungs. Originally 3 trillion $ at Lowe's marked down to $1950 because of a small bump on the right hand lower side that you can only see on August 3rd in bright sunlight in Fiji. So it's got lots of room in it, plus slide out drawers to keep years worth of food you forgot you bought etc etc. Then it has the same ice mauler you are talking about. You put a cup under it which pushes the long plastic tab back and sets things in motion. If you had pre-selected 'cubes' it will drop 1 or 2 cubes, depending on how much of a hurry you are in, into your cup in a constipated fashion. It almost says 'grrrr' when it's doing this. Then, whoa ho ho, should you make the mistake of having pushed the 'crushed ice' button, it begins to rotate a giant wheel. Electricity is drawn for us from the northern grid of Ohio, dimming lights from Central Ohio to Lake Erie. Inside, a huge rusty wheel with hundreds, no thousands of gear-like spikes begin engaging with a second wheel, while cubes of solid ice mixed with 2" diameter ball bearings, old 15/16 wrenches, crow bars, and bench vices are also thrown in for good measure. Spikes break off the wheel as crunching sounds emit at decibels of +100. While you wait for 1 or 2 days, you finally get your small portion of cold silver diarrhea. Then afterwards, at least on my fridge (really) - after you go sit down with your cup of whatever- the best I can explain the next sound... you know those pizza places with the fire brick ovens? They have those giant wood flat pallet spoon things that they put pizzas in and out of the oven? Well, about every 10 minutes, somebody takes one of those, and slaps! it on the side of the fridge after the ice-maker is used, just to remind you never to use it again. A ventriloquist or in this case a fridgetriloquist makes that awful loud slap sound come out of the ice-maker...

That's my fridge/ice maker story.

Sixty; I think you may have found yourself a second career in comedy as that has to be the funniest story about an inanimate object I've ever run across! Hilarious! :rofl:

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

No class, whatsoever.

Been looking around for pics of what you post. You know, just so I can make informed commentary. To no avail, not that it matters. Isn't RF's GF (aren't they engaged?) that pole vaulter gal that keeps showing up below in the "We Recommend" area. What's her name? Labeled as "They didn't know anyone was watching". Or something like that. Not that I've ever clicked one of those links.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Sco, glad you talked about high SPF lotion when outside. I went to my dermatologist yesterday for my annual checkup. She froze two spots on my face as per usual. Her and her husband both being golfers, she reminded me to keep using high SPF lotion, even in the winter, and when playing golf especially in warm weather such as a 3-4 hour round you may need to reapply.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/skin-cancer/prevention-and-early-detection/uv-protection.html

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/uv-radiation/uv-radiation-does-uv-cause-cancer.html

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

I've been left lonely here for a bit. Always dangerous. Never know what this twisted mind may conjure.

This time... reshafting. Long tale made short is my son is two weeks from a golf trip and his latest set of irons are entirely too flexy. It looks like I FINALLY may have convinced him to STOP ho'ing clubs based on their "look" and/or reviews he's read, and START paying some attention to the specs (especially in his case shafts) of whatever it is he's searching for. So, some progress is finally happening.

The bad news is The upcoming trip in less than two weeks out. Not great weather until then to test anything. No plentiful stock of shafts really to pull from and test should weather permit. No Ping G ferrules (and for a variety of slightly tech reasons, Ping iron ferrules are a little more than decorative. So those have been ordered. Glass beads are a potential work-around but we went ahead and ordered these ferrules with their little collar that centers everything up nice and true).

He's gaming Ping G irons as said.. R flex Nippon AWT shafts. They appear to have a mile of space between the last graduated step-down on the shaft and the hosel. (LONG tip-end). As said he sends those soft balloons to the push side, and over-corrects with a snap hook.... very little in-between)..

So here's the plan.

I can get in front of a heat gun (versus the mini-butane-torch I use at home. With that there will be access to compressed air, shaft pulling doo-dads, and nice belt sanding and grinding equipment. In short I can get to a golf club repair shop even tho I hate to "expect" the owner to just do me such favors too often.

I've ordered the specific Ping Ferrules. Should arrive in a couple of days. I'm going to pull the exiting shafts with a heat gun to avoid bluing the Ping heads. The shaft pulling rig will help too since those irons are reported to be installed with VERY high strength epoxy and a VERY tight fit at the last 1/4" of the tapered tip.

Installing my Nippon 950 GH stiff shafts in their place. Have been experimenting with them off and on for the last year. They're Inside of 8-10 grams lighter compared to what he's got now - higher launch (which he craves), and stiff.

My slight dilemma - that LONG tip end on the existing shafts signals (to my way of thinking) a higher flex point and therefore lower launch. If I'm right, the OEM was presenting a high launch head with a lower launch shaft in the attempt to strike a reasonable balance. If is put the shafts I want to install in place, I'm concerned he "may" wind up sending them to the moon. :)

I "could" build him the 7 iron with a 6 iron shaft - and trim the butt end - have him test it rain or shine and build out the set based on what happens.

OR

I just build the stupid things. No testing. No "what-ifs". They'll be stiffer. He likes them to launch high, and moves the ball back in his stance to flight them down when needed.

My advice is just build em Reason.

Of course you'd expect that from a guy a guy whose only swing thought is hit the %@ ball, while hearing the Schoolhouse Rock tune " Lolly Lolly Lolly Get Your Adverbs Here" playing in his head.

So here's the plan.

OR

My advice is just build em Reason.

Of course you'd expect that from a guy a guy whose only swing thought is hit the %&#@ ball, while hearing the Schoolhouse Rock tune " Lolly Lolly Lolly Get Your Adverbs Here" playing in his head.

I like the plan, Bickster. Going to go for it. I hit his irons today at the range. He's right - they're very prone to slightly lower trajectory with noticeable fades and pushes. The replacements will absolutely launch higher and straighter.

Radro - you're correct. The existing shafts are indeed 2.0.

I have used knowledge gleaned from one of these threads to complete a re grip on my driver. The new grip hung up 2 inches from flush and refused to slide. I used a bicycle tire pump with a football pin to gently expand the grip, and viola. Was it Stu that posted using a compressor to help in removal of old grips? Reason? Who ever did thanks,

Golf on an organized basis, started off as a rich man's game. The got-rocks could afford the tracks of land to build courses and include fanciful clubhouses. The lower class citizenry was allowed to cook, clean, work in the dirt, and be of service to members. Memberships were on the basis of wealth, social standing, political clout, family lineage, religious affiliation, and yes, sex, race, and all things today viewed very differently.

Golf stayed that way for a very very long time. There are vestiges of the past still lingering.

It's really only in our lifetime when the caddies who dug graves like Lee Trevino rose from the dirt to represent the common man inside the rich man's game. Arnold Palmer was the son of a club grunt worker. His family was allowed on the property... but much of the grounds were off limits. Gary Player's family worked in the mines. Amateur status was elevated by the likes of Bobby Jones. Babe Zaharius wins gold medals in track/field before playing golf - showing the world women could be athletes who oh by the way play golf better than 99.99% of those who excluded her from their sacred clubs. Lee Elder, Francis Ouimet, Tommy Two-Gloves Gainey, Jon Daily....

I've got ZERO issues with a group of high rollers buying a parcel of ground and deciding who to invite to their party. Fine by me. But the dirty little secret is... golf is no longer a rich man's game. Anyone hoping to own one ounce of respect among true men and women, knows that. Especially when it comes to golf.

Gavel down.

Started reading all the posts, however with the internet being out we spent more time in the studio. Finished this painting today Wednesday.

It’s a more comical painting than I would normally produce, the photograph just amused me when I came across it. It is supposed to show a startled rooster being photo bombed by a cheeky young chicken. Anyway I enjoyed painting it.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Started reading all the posts, however with the internet being out we spent more time in the studio. Finished this painting today Wednesday.

It's a more comical painting than I would normally produce, the photograph just amused me when I came across it. It is supposed to show a startled rooster being photo bombed by a cheeky young chicken. Anyway I enjoyed painting it.

Now that is funny, I can just hear the chickversation afterward "c0ck-a-doodle-doo" "chic-a-doodle too" "Not in my pic chic" "Just thought I would help, looked like you were muggin" "Do it again you'll be chicken McNuggin"

Great job as always tol :)

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)