Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Thanks for the info. Do you guarantee 400 yards to a flag or just to a general target? My current range finder is a Callaway branded Nikon LR550 which has trouble locking onto a flag beyond 200 yards. I was looking at Nikon's website and the claimed range is up to 550 yards. Obviously that proved to be BS. Bushnell has 450+ to a flag and up to 1000 to a general target. Leupold has a similar claim. I like buying from up and coming companies but I also need a product that will meet my needs. Any color you can provide would be helpful. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Do you guarantee 400 yards to a flag or just to a general target? My current range finder is a Callaway branded Nikon LR550 which has trouble locking onto a flag beyond 200 yards. I was looking at Nikon's website and the claimed range is up to 550 yards. Obviously that proved to be BS. Bushnell has 450+ to a flag and up to 1000 to a general target. Leupold has a similar claim. I like buying from up and coming companies but I also need a product that will meet my needs. Any color you can provide would be helpful. Thanks.

We guarantee accuracy up to 400 yards to both a general target and the flag. Let us know if you have any more questions.

At this point, I probably have 6-7 rounds under my belt with the rangefinder. My dad has a bushnell and we're typically within 1-1.5 yards of each other when we both get distances at the same place.

The only issue I've seen is that occasionally I'll get a reading that shows something like 7.1 yards (when I'm obviously 100+ yards out. Occasionally it'll correct itself if I shoot a different target and then shoot the pin again. This past round I did run into an issue where no matter where I shot, it would only give me between 3 and 7 yards. Finally had to take the battery out and put it back in for it to work without an issue. Apart from that inconvenience, I really think this is by far the best combination of performance and price on the market.

Definitely blocking the laser with a finger or a part of your hand.

Titleist 917D2 10.5* GD DI-6s
Titleist 917F 18* GD DI-7s
Adams 22* Hybrid
TM p790 5 - PW
Titleist SM4 50, 54, 58
Scotty Newport 2

Ball: 7 yards ahead of Cruisin's

At this point, I probably have 6-7 rounds under my belt with the rangefinder. My dad has a bushnell and we're typically within 1-1.5 yards of each other when we both get distances at the same place.

The only issue I've seen is that occasionally I'll get a reading that shows something like 7.1 yards (when I'm obviously 100+ yards out. Occasionally it'll correct itself if I shoot a different target and then shoot the pin again. This past round I did run into an issue where no matter where I shot, it would only give me between 3 and 7 yards. Finally had to take the battery out and put it back in for it to work without an issue. Apart from that inconvenience, I really think this is by far the best combination of performance and price on the market.

Definitely blocking the laser with a finger or a part of your hand.

I thought that was the case too...but was getting the same issues with using just one had too. No issues with the last round, I actually think I was hitting the windshield on the cart with the laser and that might have been causing the issues. No clue...but either way, no issues the past round, so I think it's good.

Titleist TSR3 Ventus TR Blue 6X
Titleist TSi3 HZRDUS Smoke 6.0

Mizuno MP20 HMB 18* HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
Kyoei KK Black MB 4-PW KBS Tour 125 S+
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 50/9
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54/11
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 58/11
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Bandon 3
TaylorMade 2021 TP5X

I thought that was the case too...but was getting the same issues with using just one had too. No issues with the last round, I actually think I was hitting the windshield on the cart with the laser and that might have been causing the issues. No clue...but either way, no issues the past round, so I think it's good.

The cart windshield will definately cause the same issue. I have done the same thing. Lean out the side and works perfectly.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

The cart windshield will definately cause the same issue. I have done the same thing. Lean out the side and works perfectly.

Correct, you are unable to shoot through a cart window. Thank you @MSchad

So one issue I can't seem to figure out is when there is a hill between myself and the flag, it seems to get the distance of the hill.

Even if I put the target right on the flag, I keep getting the hill. I almost think if the bottom of the reticle is touching the hill (or anything), it is measuring that?

Been loving my NX7 Pro regardless! Great product!

So one issue I can't seem to figure out is when there is a hill between myself and the flag, it seems to get the distance of the hill.

Even if I put the target right on the flag, I keep getting the hill. I almost think if the bottom of the reticle is touching the hill (or anything), it is measuring that?

In reference to this we've made it easier to pick up the flag on clear shots. In this case it actually makes it easier to pick up the hill since it's in a close proximity to the flag line. I would try shooting as high on the flag as possible.

In reference to this we've made it easier to pick up the flag on clear shots. In this case it actually makes it easier to pick up the hill since it's in a close proximity to the flag line. I would try shooting as high on the flag as possible.

Thanks a bunch I will try shooting higher during my next round!

Thanks a bunch I will try shooting higher during my next round!

I asked the same earlier. They did a fantastic job of making the laser a bit wider so it picks up the flag easier. Unfortunately it also makes it more difficult to catch just the top of the flagstick if that is all you can see with an obstacle in between.

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Well, the NX7 Pro was fun while it lasted but last week I accidentally rolled my whole damned cart into a lake!

Sooooooo stupid and by far the most embarrassing thing i've done on course.

The brake on my Clicgear is broke........and the cart was on the Teebox hill. Must have been on a slow burn because after all 4 of us tee'd off we turned to see it just flip upside down and dump into the lake!

Phone gone

Sunglasses gone

NX7 gone

Sign.

Hopefully you guys run a Christmas special. I'd love to get another one.

WITB: Epon, Ryoma, A-Grind, Yururi, Bettinardi
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1408766-my-bag-pic-heavy-jdm/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-pic-heavy-jdm/[/url]

[b]Trees may be 90% air but they're 100% angry.[/b]

• 2 weeks later...

Marmaduk I joined the crowd. Played another course Saturday, left my Pro somewhere on the course and it hasn't been turned in. Merry Christmas comes early to some dishonest citizen I guess. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. First, I got my rebate check soon after mailing in the necessary form.. Secondly, I've played several rounds and have used the NX7 Pro for almost all my approach shots. I am amazed at how it can pick out the flag when due to the green's background and the black sticks with yellow flags our course has on several holes you have a hard time finding them with the naked eye. (Course has ordered new flags as many were damaged or destroyed by the recent Fla hurricane). The laser is very quick to lock onto the target and in the few comparisons I've done with my son's Bushnell the distances provided are about the same... (sometimes I'll get a yard or two difference + or -, sometimes they are exact).... The only time I've had trouble using the laser is shooting in dense a.m. fog.. that's a no go.... All in all, the device works well, is light and easy to use and so far the battery still has plenty of juice...

All is good!

Just a quick update. First, I got my rebate check soon after mailing in the necessary form.. Secondly, I've played several rounds and have used the NX7 Pro for almost all my approach shots. I am amazed at how it can pick out the flag when due to the green's background and the black sticks with yellow flags our course has on several holes you have a hard time finding them with the naked eye. (Course has ordered new flags as many were damaged or destroyed by the recent Fla hurricane). The laser is very quick to lock onto the target and in the few comparisons I've done with my son's Bushnell the distances provided are about the same... (sometimes I'll get a yard or two difference + or -, sometimes they are exact).... The only time I've had trouble using the laser is shooting in dense a.m. fog.. that's a no go.... All in all, the device works well, is light and easy to use and so far the battery still has plenty of juice...

All is good!

Thank you for the feedback!

I have a Bushnell and the precision pro , the bushnell does not leave the basement. I have had the pro for 2 months and think it's great. The optics are fantastic, the slope works great, it's everything you could ask for. Highly recommend

m6 9 degree , tensai pro orange 70s , and epic flash sub zero rogue 60x
m4 3 wd, 15 degree rogue 125 msi 60 tour x  and epic flash sub zero hzrdus 70x,
818 h2 hybrid 19 degree ,tour spec blue 85s
taylor p790 17 degree
taylormade p760 3-pw
vokey 50--56--60
taylormade spider tour dj version and cleveland huntington beach number 1
epic green staff bag or taylormade flex lite 

I have a Bushnell and the precision pro , the bushnell does not leave the basement. I have had the pro for 2 months and think it's great. The optics are fantastic, the slope works great, it's everything you could ask for. Highly recommend

Thanks so much for the kind words and choosing our rangefinder! We're glad to hear that it's serving you well.

Have used the nx7 pro for several rounds now...better than I expected. On par or better than the bushnells.

Ping G400 Max @9.9* (Alta CB 55 Stiff)

Titleist TSi2 4 wood @16.5* (Tensei AV Blue RAW 65 Stiff)

Ping G410 7 wood @19.5(Tensei AV Blue 65 Stiff)

Ping G410 4 Hybrid @23* (Alta CB 70 Stiff)

Ping G410 5 Hybrid @26* (Alta CB 70 Stiff)

Srixon ZX5 6-AW (Nippon Modus 105 Stiff)

Callaway MD5 Tour Grey W-Grind 54* & X-Grind 58*  (DG S200)

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Arm Lock Putter (Odyssey Armlock Steel 40")

Srixon Z-Star

JMX XS Ultralite Grips

The nx7 pro would be the comparable model to the Bushnell Tour V4 Shift, correct?

Edit: I had a Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder recently, but I just got a Nikon 80i. I'm going to test the nikon 80i, but part of me misses the option to switch to bright red reticles that light up. Any chance you will make a model with those lit up reticles?

Stealth 2+ 10.5 - Ventus Black 6X

Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5 - Kaili Blue 70 TX
PXG 0311X Gen 4 - Ventus HB 10TX

PXG 0311P Gen 3- 4 iron - HZRDUS Red 105 X
PXG 0311P Gen 3 - 5 to PW - Nippon 125 X
Vokey SM9 Raw - 50F

Vokey SM9 Raw - 54S

Vokey Raw - 60K Low Bounce

Scotty Cameron X5R Flow Neck Torched Finish

The nx7 pro would be the comparable model to the Bushnell Tour V4 Shift, correct?

Edit: I had a Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder recently, but I just got a Nikon 80i. I'm going to test the nikon 80i, but part of me misses the option to switch to bright red reticles that light up. Any chance you will make a model with those lit up reticles?

That's correct. Our NX7 Pro is comparable to the Bushnell Tour V4 shift -- except the NX7 Pro is nearly $150 less expensive.

And we do not currently have plans to release a model with red reticles.

NX7 Pro is a great product-much less expensive than the equivalent bigger name brands-and their customer service is awesome!

Any black friday deal coming up?

We don't have a specific Black Friday deal but we are created a special offer for golfwrx.com users on the NX7 and NX7 Pro because this has been such a great forum. If you use the discount code GOLFWRX you'll receive an immediate $20 off. And then you can also use the $30 mail-in-rebate on top of that. So that's $50 our best rangefinders.

Any idea how to get the vibration to work? I lock on the target but no vibration.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. We'd be better able to help if you could give us a call at 888-568-6770 and dial ext. 2 for support. Then we can talk through what's happening and better diagnose the problem. Again, sorry for the trouble.

Thanks!