For All Of You That Want To Add Fifty Yards to Your Drive And Need A Good Laugh

chrismikayla

Wow! That's arrowhead golf course near Denver in the video! http://www.arrowheadcolorado.com/

I work about 2 miles from that course. The range is severely downhill and has elevated boxes. It is only like ~220 yards long. You aren't allowed to hit anything but irons usually. I hit a TM r15 3 hybrid at least 260 on that range when it normally carries 210. I'll have to get someone to measure hang time next time I get out there. Lol

So the golf pro is from Denver and it was filmed in Denver. Jack, I'll buy the first round at your choice of local brewery if you'll pose for a picture with me! BTW, I have a degree in aerospace engineering and have been a practicing aerodynamicist for 15 years. My expertise is low to mid Reynolds number flows. I'd be fascinated to hear about the aerodynamics of this clubhead.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in over 20 years of golfing most of it in south Florida, I have never seen one of these drivers out at a course or seen anyone at a range with one. If millions of golfers are playing this club why have I never ever seen one? With the number of golfers on this site that are absolutely nuts over equipment, has any of them hit this club and said it was not sh!t? I believe if it was not complete garbage there would be some posts in its defense but there has been no creditable statements made for this product. it's ludicrous.

It's very odd that they do not even know how driver head volume is measured. They show some "scientist" in a lab coat explaining that it is the amount of water that the clubhead will hold inside of the shell.

Not so, at least as far as I have always understood it, and which a simple google search supported.

The simple way to do it is to dip the entire clubhead into a beaker of water. Then just see how much the water rises from its original position, measured in cubic centimeters.

I suppose Jack could have had his "scientist" expert just google this, but it didn't happen.

Thus, this Hammer driver certainly is not ZERO cc's, as Jack keeps telling us.

A zero cc driver head would essentially be invisible, since it would not exist.

Had to quit watching this video after about six minutes or so, as it was just too goofy.

He's an "expert", yet he doesn't even know how a driver clubhead size is measured?

I did get a kick out of the phony Twitter account that somebody else posted on this forum, that is supposedly by Hamm, although it isn't verified, so most likely just some jokester having a little fun at Hamm's expense.

Wow! He is a freaking maniac! Replying delusional nonsense to everyone that eggs himon. I bet he's got a pretty good "coke guy" though.

Check out this gem. You know you're long when you use Putter from 100 Yards!

Check out @JackHammerHamm's Tweet: https://twitter.com/...7620838400?s=09

I'm not saying I endorse Jack Hamm. Watched part of his crazy video. Yikes.

That said, please be aware that "verified" Twitter accounts have a check mark next to it.

Anybody can use a person's name or variation and start a Twitter account.

In this case, it appears that someone is having some fun at Hamm's expense on Twitter.

I think Jack's club and claims are silly, but let's not attribute a likely phony Twitter account to him.

Dear God. I just read some of his tweets. That dude is off his meds ! He played Augusta once and destroyed amen corner by driving 13 from 11 tee box. Lmfao

Keep in mind that it isn't a verified Twitter account.

Thus, 99.9% likely that someone else is pretending to be Hamm, just to make fun of him.

That said, Hamm's claims aren't much less silly to me than that hokey twitter account that somebody made up.

Echoing the other member from here in Florida, I have never seen even one of these on a range or on a course. Ever.

And if it really was such an incredibly beneficial piece of equipment odds are at least one player who makes a living playing would put it in the bag.

Aren't there laws against false advertising? And intentionally making misleading statements?

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Aren't there laws against false advertising? And intentionally making misleading statements?

If there are laws against it, 95% of the people in here would be arrested for making false statements about their game.

But they are exaggerating - not intentionally lying in order to make a sale.

Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Jack Hamm actually is the real deal. I was at one of his exhibitions years back. It's a site to see! Ive been reading these comments and meaning to sign on and reply.

His clubs work. Period. He did a free driver webinar for the public.

That should open your eyes because he's a little cheesy sometimes over the years but if you actually hear what he has to say it makes a lot of sense. Do yourself a favour and spend 15 minutes listening to his free webinar! He's been on your television screen 25 years for a reason!

Also its mathematically impossible for his driver not to go further than anything else on the market. Think about it. Harder metal with a more aerodynamic design. You'd have to be brain dead to think it somehow doesnt work lol. Anyone with a pulse will see it works. Drop a ball on carpet it barley bounces (typical drivers). Drop it on concrete it deflects much higher. Would you rather swing a transport truck or a ferarri through the air. Whats faster and more aerodynamic.

Cmon most of you sound silly on here! Like a bunch of little kids in elementary school. Grow some balls and try the club millions of people are reaping the benefits from. I know some smart people and long time users of the hammer driver will jump on and make some real comments. You guys are grown men talking like this. Alot of you should be ashamed of yourselves you sound like in your in some brainwashed cult who enjoy spending $500 on a junk traditional driver.

You do realize you pay that much for a club because these big companies pay the pro's 10 million each a year for advertising to play their stuff. The pro's are paid to play...These companies' marketing costs are so high to pay these guys that they need to jack the price to you the conusmer! Rory just got paid 100 million by taylormade LOL. Cmon guys get real.

Listen to the webinar.

. A lot of you sound like little kids on here with your comments. Golf is a gentleman's sport! Start acting like it!

Omg this is awesome.

Still love this old ad. You can see the last guy's ball clearly as he cold tops it.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

Dear God. I just read some of his tweets. That dude is off his meds ! He played Augusta once and destroyed amen corner by driving 13 from 11 tee box. Lmfao

Keep in mind that it isn't a verified Twitter account.

Thus, 99.9% likely that someone else is pretending to be Hamm, just to make fun of him.

That said, Hamm's claims aren't much less silly to me than that hokey twitter account that somebody made up.

To get verified, you have to take the steps to do so. There's a form you have to submit and such. Outside of golf geek message boards and insomniacs who watch the Golf Channel in the wee hours of the morning, Jack Hamm isn't even a C List celebrity, so while it might be a parody account, it would be a pretty niche one, and the fact that it's not verified doesn't necessarily mean it's not real.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

Still love this old ad. You can see the last guy's ball clearly as he cold tops it.

Pretty sure that last guy is a member here and drives the ball over 300 routinely.

Just amazed that they didn't edit that video to get rid of that shot.

Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

If there are laws against it, 95% of the people in here would be arrested for making false statements about their game.

Really ? 95%.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Pretty sure that last guy is a member here and drives the ball over 300 routinely.

I think it's the tee you see, not the golf ball

I think you're right. Wonder how far the ball actually went....

Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Does anyone else want to start a twitter account just to follow jack Hamm? I was on the fence until I read his response of "your mothers bedroom" to a fellow user.

That ad is like trump's presidency, you are halfway to trying to figure out something crazy when something twice as crazy happens and then you focus on that and right away your attention is diverted to something even more ridiculous (like the scientist that doesn't understand unit volume) and then just your mind is shorting out about only 2 minutes in, they finish the job and liquefy and when you are still trying to understand zero CCs displacement, out of left field comes the oval speed shaft, then as you are trying to wrap the little

Of your head that is left around, they drop the adds 20% clubhead speed bomb. I have literally had acid trips that were more logical and l cohesive than the first 3 min of that infomercial.

I am trying to out the pieces back together, but for now I just hope that when I keep watching they say the oval shaft comes in tourXX because I am going to be swinging driver with a 130mph SS once I put this combo in the bag. I dont think I will be able to use it in X with any real dispersion control.

I think it's the tee you see, not the golf ball

I think you're right. Wonder how far the ball actually went....

I thought so too, but when they talk to him, a ball suddenly has appeared in the area where the white thing bounced to. I might be wrong.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

Please go visit his Facebook page Jack "The Hammer" Hamm. Its even worse than the ordering website. A guy asked him where he could get fit for the Hammer. Jack responded " Fitting is an outdated technology, the Hammer X automatically fits itself to your swing because of the flat shaft" Im dying over here hahahaha

We hit it on track man . Six different scratch or plus handicap golfer's . I couldn't spin it under 3200 and I consistently spin driver at 2300. Every single guy without fail hit it between 15 and 35 yards short of their gamer.

Irregardlessly, (cool word right ?)I'm ordering one for groving purposes!!!

Careful, he threatened on twitter to sue one of the reviewers at Golf Spy for saying something similar :D

Ping G410 Plus 10.5

Ping G410 14.5

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro 4-GW

Cleveland CG-10 52,56,60

Cleveland Classic 4.5

Jack Hamm actually is the real deal. I was at one of his exhibitions years back. It's a site to see! Ive been reading these comments and meaning to sign on and reply.

His clubs work. Period. He did a free driver webinar for the public.

That should open your eyes because he's a little cheesy sometimes over the years but if you actually hear what he has to say it makes a lot of sense. Do yourself a favour and spend 15 minutes listening to his free webinar! He's been on your television screen 25 years for a reason!

Also its mathematically impossible for his driver not to go further than anything else on the market. Think about it. Harder metal with a more aerodynamic design. You'd have to be brain dead to think it somehow doesnt work lol. Anyone with a pulse will see it works. Drop a ball on carpet it barley bounces (typical drivers). Drop it on concrete it deflects much higher. Would you rather swing a transport truck or a ferarri through the air. Whats faster and more aerodynamic.

Cmon most of you sound silly on here! Like a bunch of little kids in elementary school. Grow some balls and try the club millions of people are reaping the benefits from. I know some smart people and long time users of the hammer driver will jump on and make some real comments. You guys are grown men talking like this. Alot of you should be ashamed of yourselves you sound like in your in some brainwashed cult who enjoy spending $500 on a junk traditional driver.

You do realize you pay that much for a club because these big companies pay the pro's 10 million each a year for advertising to play their stuff. The pro's are paid to play...These companies' marketing costs are so high to pay these guys that they need to jack the price to you the conusmer! Rory just got paid 100 million by taylormade LOL. Cmon guys get real.

Listen to the webinar.

. A lot of you sound like little kids on here with your comments. Golf is a gentleman's sport! Start acting like it!

Calm down Jack. Upload a video of you driving 400 yards and I'll believe you. And I don't mean a video of you in your Trans-am.

Brand new for 2017. I just need some mountains to launch it over!!

https://boom400.com/hitit400

I checked out the website. Did I actually read that he hits an 8 irons routinely over 260 yards?

I read though, and I cannot believe the claims he makes, it is truly comic relief. Have a few drinks, than read all those claims. you judge for yourself. I laughed so hard I literally peed myself.