2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

> @cota0429 said:

>

> You are missing the point.

> > @Golfrnut said:

> > > @cota0429 said:

> > > They aren’t TW weighted heads. If you are going to advertise TW irons... why not get the headweights the same as his?

> > >

> > > By the way SW doesn’t mean much. You can do many things to hit the swingweight... length, plugs... powder...

> > >

> > > I’m speaking for the ones that really wanted to know what’s it’s like to hit an actual TW iron. I have have been fortunate to have PLENTY of times! It is all in the headweight. Some of you are happy with your sets... that’s fine and all...but was really hoping with all the marketing going on that they would hit these on point. Then the spec sheet comes out at D3... I knew they couldn’t be TW weighted heads. When I say they are off they are off, had a friend pull his for fun to compare.

> > >

> > > TM I hope you read this and get it right sometimes soon :)

> > >

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > @FormerBigDaddy said:

> > > > > > @cota0429 said:

> > > > > > I’m glad MT is going to be featured in this. Still doesn’t change the fact that TM has not given the public a true version of TW irons. Yes they look similar but they’re far from true. Until TM gets these head weights dialed in... the public is just getting something that looks like them. 99% of the public won’t know the difference...so I can see why they skimped out on the headweights

> > > > >

> > > > > Ive read most of this thread but maybe i missed this... what's the issue with head weights again?

> > > >

> > > > Nothing.

> > >

> > > > > > I’m glad MT is going to be featured in this. Still doesn’t change the fact that TM has not given the public a true version of TW irons. Yes they look similar but they’re far from true. Until TM gets these head weights dialed in... the public is just getting something that looks like them. 99% of the public won’t know the difference...so I can see why they skimped out on the headweights

> > > > >

> > > > > Ive read most of this thread but maybe i missed this... what's the issue with head weights again?

> > > >

> > > > Nothing.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Because it makes perfect sense for an OEM to order a head weight in a mass batch of club heads that gives no ability to achieve target SW on over length clubs or achieve the same SW target with shafts that have a different balance point.

> >

> > Proof that people will literally **** about anything even when it makes no logical sense at all.

>

>

There really isn’t one to be made.

What are the exact head weight specs, to the decimal, on Tigers current set?

What are the head weights of the Retail heads coming out of TM?

Unless you know, the griping is trivial and baseless. Judging on the basis of SW means nothing. Epoxy weight alone can account for half a SW point. A US nickel, the coin, is 5 grams, that’s 2.5 SW points of difference in a mid iron. A penny, one SW point. The griping due to a SW difference is trivial, silly, and not based on anything credible.

2024 Building In-progress

Qi10 Core Head 9* w/ AD-DI 6S  (I heart you AD DI and will never sway from you again)
Qi10 Tour 3W with shaft TBD
Callaway UW 17* with shaft TBD

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid at 20* w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Srixon ZX7s w/ DG AMT White S300s
MG2 TW Grind 56/60 at 54/58
Spider Tour X3

Sorry but I’m not going to disclose Tigers info. Take it for what it’s worth. Headweights are off compared to Tigers “actual” irons. Anyone that knows me knows my info is highly credible. Im not saying that these are crappy irons. I am stating that TM “was” initially advertising these to be the head Tiger plays. It is disappointing that it’s another case of Tour Issue vs Retail. That’s why TM had to on their site a statement that Tiger plays a different spec. There are a few guys on this thread that order theirs Tiger spec. For the amount of money they spent on their set, TM should have delivered that to those guys. They can... if they want... so why not do it?

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

> @cota0429 said:

> Sorry but I’m not going to disclose Tigers info. Take it for what it’s worth. Headweights are off compared to Tigers “actual” irons. Anyone that knows me knows my info is highly credible. Im not saying that these are crappy irons. I am stating that TM “was” initially advertising these to be the head Tiger plays. It is disappointing that it’s another case of Tour Issue vs Retail. That’s why TM had to on their site a statement that Tiger plays a different spec. There are a few guys on this thread that order theirs Tiger spec. For the amount of money they spent on their set, TM should have delivered that to those guys. They can... if they want... so why not do it?

You don’t even have a clue what the retail head weights are so what does it even matter if you have the Col’s secret recipe for Tiger’s clubs. Iron heads come out of the foundry with tolerances, so guess what, even if you do measure a set...the next set you measured would come out differently. That’s how it works. That’s why God invented tip weights and porting. You want head weights down to the decimal, you start heavy and drill/port to get to spec. You want that? Be Tiger Woods or one of the ten other players, if that, that would get that kind of treatment on the PGA tour. You may be a top player, and been given some opportunities that others can only dream of, but pretty obvious you aren’t that fluent when it comes down to what blueprinting clubs actually takes.

Give us all a break and stop with the weak attempt at gloating. “I’ve hit them plenty of times”. Cool, great, good for you. “I know his specs but won’t give them out”. What that means is, “I got asked to show my credibility for griping and I really have no data to actually put forth”. This is what it usually resorts to when folks can’t justify their griping about something.

• Like 1

Qi10 Core Head 9* w/ AD-DI 6S  (I heart you AD DI and will never sway from you again)

Spider Tour X3

Yep you are right I don’t know a thing ;) carryon

001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

It’s always been confidential. His lengths and swingweights aren’t though.

> @Downtown_Brown_41 said:

> I am genuinely curious. Why are the head weights of Tiger’s irons a secret?

001 TW Proto

> @Downtown_Brown_41 said:

> I am genuinely curious. Why are the head weights of Tiger’s irons a secret?

What Cota doesn’t understand is that everything else is a constant outside of a few small variences in shaft weight/balance point, grip weigth tolerance, etc. It’s not that hard to do the math to determine the finished head weight of a club. Hell, people do it all the time to determine tip weight numbers. The VR Pro club stats were screenshotted years ago, not a big deal, everyone knows they exist. There’s nothing “special” about the overall head weight, weight is weight, and CoGs aren’t moved enough on the head itself for that to make a real difference. He’s attempting to play the “I’ve got a secret” card, but this stuff isn’t rocket science. The only real variables are if things like tip weights and dowels are used vs using a refined head weight that doesn’t need weight added to achieve the desired spec. Like I mentioned earlier with drilling head weight from the hosel bore to hit a target weight when you start with a heavy head. If it’s light, you add weight. It’s the difference on potential feel of having a few grams of weight in the hosel vs not. It’s a feel thing and it’s all counted as head weight in the end.

• Like 2

Spider Tour X3

Thanks for the class. Obviously you just want to argue. Doesn’t change the fact that there is a difference between what TW plays vs what is being sold at retail... most importantly the headweights. :)

001 TW Proto

I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a damn thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

> @Shakespeare said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > > @Shakespeare said:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Nothing.

> > >

> > > Let me try...if its nothing....I'm not saying either way...is the issue being mentioned have to do with them not heavy enough... not light enough..or not consistent enough between heads...hypothetically I mean

> >

> > I was just being snarky. It seems we are on a mission (not you) to find anything that indicates Mike Taylor and GOD himself didn't collaborate on, producing headweights that were foretold via scripture in the early A.D. era. With all that said, they are mass produced irons, they aren't Tiger's clubs, the steel is marginally different, the head shape looks fantastic, they feel good, they are accurate if you are accurate, they don't dig which is nice, and they cost a lot. Those last 5 words have most people up in arms that they aren't exact replicas.

>

> Copy that...thx> @bambam said:

> > > @kekoa said:

> > > My irons are long gone, but still look forward to wat> @Shakespeare said:

> > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > @FormerBigDaddy said:

> > > > > > > @cota0429 said:

> > > > > > > I’m glad MT is going to be featured in this. Still doesn’t change the fact that TM has not given the public a true version of TW irons. Yes they look similar but they’re far from true. Until TM gets these head weights dialed in... the public is just getting something that looks like them. 99% of the public won’t know the difference...so I can see why they skimped out on the headweights

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ive read most of this thread but maybe i missed this... what's the issue with > @bambam said:

> > > @kekoa said:

> > > My irons are long gone, but still look forward to wat> @Shakespeare said:

> > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > @FormerBigDaddy said:

> > > > > > > @cota0429 said:

> > > > > > > I’m glad MT is going to be featured in this. Still doesn’t change the fact that TM has not given the public a true version of TW irons. Yes they look similar but they’re far from true. Until TM gets these head weights dialed in... the public is just getting something that looks like them. 99% of the public won’t know the difference...so I can see why they skimped out on the headweights

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ive read most of this thread but maybe i missed this... what's the issue with head weights again?

> > > > >

> > > > > Nothing.

> > > >

> > > > Let me try...if its nothing....I'm not saying either way...is the issue being mentioned have to do with them not heavy enough... not light enough..or not consistent enough between heads...hypothetically I mean

> > >

> > > I'll just say they felt very light for supposedly being D3/D4. I'd be very curious to know if head weights are consistent throughout the set, but I doubt anyone has pulled heads yet to measure.

> >

> > I had my set SW’d and pulled all my heads. They were all within .3 SW points to D3, which is pretty **** good for manufacturing consistency. D3 is TM’s target, even though Tiger’s spec is D4.

> >

> >

>

> Do you have the headweight of the 5 iron for reference?

I did not weigh them myself. My club guy did. The two clubs that weighed out with the most variance swing weight wise: 1 had a lighter grip and the other had a heavier grip. He commented that the clubs themselves did not have a lot of glue on them. So, no. I do not. He already put them back together to my specs.

My .02 on the weights not being Tiger headweights...with DG Tour Issue shafts providing +/-.5g, grips weighing +/-3.5g (without being weight sorted), and the amount of change 2-3g makes in a much bigger driver (virtually nil in an iron), it doesn’t matter that the irons aren’t Tiger spec. There will always be some variance unless everything is weight sorted to tighter tolerances and the heads themselves are 100% milled with no additional grinding needed. Nike famously trashed Tiger’s Titleist blades bc of the tipweights/plugs used to make up Tiger’s gamer set.

These irons aren’t VR Pros, but the profile of the irons d*mn near match. And there are minor differences as well such as the lower mb in the shorter irons that is combined with a progressively thinning area above the muscle vs a uniform area above the muscle in the VR.

They’re great irons. Despite the mix up of being “limited”, I don’t think there’s much to criticize of these irons, other than the mixup some have gone through.

• Like 2

It would be nice to play exactly what Tiger is playing, but I won’t lose sleep over not getting the exact specs. The irons play real nice, and yeah, sucks to pay that much premium for something that ain’t the exact irons. -shrug-

Srixon Z785 w/ PX 6.0 HZRDUS yellow (S) shaft
Srizon F65 3w (15*) w/ stock Miyazaki Kaula (S)
Srixon Z U85 20* driving iron
Taylormade P7TW irons (3-PW) in S400 tour issue shafts
Taylormade Hi Toe 54 and 58 wedges
Bettinardi Studio Stock 8 putter

I mentioned before than no one outside of the thread would have any idea or even realize any of this. You’re absolutely right 99.9% of the people it’s not gonna make a difference. But that’s why we all come to this site. We are the not the norm. In the end it’s not like they perform bad... just those that wanted a true Tiger spec... why not give them that? Some of these guys wanted to hang these on the wall and so forth.

> @denvergolf said:

> I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a **** thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

001 TW Proto

> @cota0429 said:

> I mentioned before than no one outside of the thread would have any idea or even realize any of this. You’re absolutely right 99.9% of the people it’s not gonna make a difference. But that’s why we all come to this site. We are the not the norm. In the end it’s not like they perform bad... just those that wanted a true Tiger spec... why not give them that? Some of these guys wanted to hang these on the wall and so forth.

>

> > @denvergolf said:

> > I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a **** thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

>

>

Yep. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and WITB, etc. Have a great season!

• Like 1

> @denvergolf said:

> I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a **** thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

It’s complaining just to be complaining, and the entire premise of it all is essentially eye-rolling in my opinion. Nothing more than an attempt to stir the pot.

You want to match exact, you blueprint...simple as that. You have batches of everything and you hand-pick on the tighest tolerance you can. Shafts, grips, everything. There’s a reason they always built him multiple clubs, and there are plenty of stories of others doing the same long before his time. The stock it would take to do all that would put the price point well above what anyone is going to pay. You’ll never see that quality off an assembly line for a mass produced product, which less face it, is where your OEM stock is going to come from.

But the attempt to call the information “confidential” is laughable IMO.

• Like 1

Spider Tour X3

Just because you want me to name specs and sources and the fact I won’t drives you crazy. It’s not going to work. I can tell your pot is stirred. You can belittle all my posts if you want. Out respect for the relationships I have in the industry that’s all I’m going to say is the headweights aren’t finished TW weights. It’s in the low end of the spectrum. At the end of the day. It’s not that big of a deal... except for the fact it’s not a true TW spec. But here is a rumor that you can marinate on... TM supposedly has plans to come out with a true TW spec version. Heavier head weight version. I have not personally confirmed. Don’t take that to the bank, but If that happens you are welcome for “complaining”.

001 TW Proto

> @cota0429 said:

> I mentioned before than no one outside of the thread would have any idea or even realize any of this. You’re absolutely right 99.9% of the people it’s not gonna make a difference. But that’s why we all come to this site. We are the not the norm. In the end it’s not like they perform bad... just those that wanted a true Tiger spec... why not give them that? Some of these guys wanted to hang these on the wall and so forth.

>

> > @denvergolf said:

> > I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a **** thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

>

>

Lets play a little game then Cota. What’s your “limit” in terms of what could be considered “TIger Spec” and what is oitside the margin of error. What’s your grip weight tolerance? Grip size tolerance? Shaft weight tolerance? Head weight? Loft? Lie? Ferrule/epoxy weight? Give us some numbers...

• Like 1

Spider Tour X3

See my post above ^

> @Golfrnut said:

> > @cota0429 said:

> > I mentioned before than no one outside of the thread would have any idea or even realize any of this. You’re absolutely right 99.9% of the people it’s not gonna make a difference. But that’s why we all come to this site. We are the not the norm. In the end it’s not like they perform bad... just those that wanted a true Tiger spec... why not give them that? Some of these guys wanted to hang these on the wall and so forth.

> >

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a **** thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

> >

> >

>

> Lets play a little game then Cota. What’s your “limit” in terms of what could be considered “TIger Spec” and what is oitside the margin of error. What’s your grip weight tolerance? Grip size tolerance? Shaft weight tolerance? Head weight? Loft? Lie? Ferrule/epoxy weight? Give us some numbers...

>

001 TW Proto

> @cota0429 said:

> See my post above ^

>

> > @Golfrnut said:

> > > @cota0429 said:

> > > I mentioned before than no one outside of the thread would have any idea or even realize any of this. You’re absolutely right 99.9% of the people it’s not gonna make a difference. But that’s why we all come to this site. We are the not the norm. In the end it’s not like they perform bad... just those that wanted a true Tiger spec... why not give them that? Some of these guys wanted to hang these on the wall and so forth.

> > >

> > > > I personally don't doubt cota0429, his info, his passion, etc. I just don't think it means a **** thing in the end for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the golfers on this planet. I think there are literally more people on this thread who would care about this than actual players on tour, not to mention whether it would mean anything to their scores.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lets play a little game then Cota. What’s your “limit” in terms of what could be considered “TIger Spec” and what is oitside the margin of error. What’s your grip weight tolerance? Grip size tolerance? Shaft weight tolerance? Head weight? Loft? Lie? Ferrule/epoxy weight? Give us some numbers...

> >

>

>

I see it, it doesn’t answer anything I asked. So it’s safe to assume that you will complain that the TW irons aren’t Tiger Woods specs, but you aren’t willing to put forth your own criteria of what make/breaks them?

And I am not asking for weights, I asked for tolerances from spec. +-5g, +-1/16”, etc.

Spider Tour X3

> @cota0429 said:

> Just because you want me to name specs and sources and the fact I won’t drives you crazy.

Never asked for a source, and I don’t need you to give specs. Again, not hard to calculate given the desire to. And anyone who is anyone that would really want to know, could do it as well.

Spider Tour X3

Doesn’t matter what I think because with you it doesn’t matter. Let’s stop cluttering this thread with the fact you want to argue.

Moving on....

Hope TW has a strong day tomorrow.

001 TW Proto

> @cota0429 said:

> Doesn’t matter what I think because with you it doesn’t matter. Let’s stop cluttering this thread with the fact you want to argue.

> Moving on....

> Hope TW has a strong day tomorrow.

Don’t do it for me, do it for all the others in this thread that are interested to know why they aren’t Tiger’s specs. You are the one making the claim after all, don’t start question doging when you get asked to support your stance. I’m not the only one that asked.

• Like 1

Spider Tour X3

Tip weights ?? Tiger aint using tip weights. Lol. ( serious face , smile , serious face ).

Update on my shops orders. Talked with the guys yesterday and guess what. That order of two sets 3-pw that’s supppsed to ship June 13. Well they called to check and were informed that they wouldn’t ship on the 13th. Still claiming grips and 3 iron head. Offered to send the sets 4-pw with different grips. He canceled both orders. So if anyone here is in line for a 3-pw set you just moved up 2 spots. So there’s that.

What really puzzles me are the grips. I ordered my blueprints with TV cords and asked specifically to the rep “ make sure these grips are available and if not change to tour velvet “. He checked and laughed. Literally said “ they have a couple thousand on hand “. Why can’t TM get them ? Did ping buy them all ? I counted 212 in the bin at the shop while I was there too. Really strange.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Golfrnut said:

> > @cota0429 said:

> > Doesn’t matter what I think because with you it doesn’t matter. Let’s stop cluttering this thread with the fact you want to argue.

> > Moving on....

> > Hope TW has a strong day tomorrow.

>

> Don’t do it for me, do it for all the others in this thread that are interested to know why they aren’t Tiger’s specs. You are the one making the claim after all, don’t start question doging when you get asked to support your stance. I’m not the only one that asked.

Cota knows exactly what he’s talking about. Couple others have posted in here that have seen smelt and touched the ingredients first hand. But none are going to burn that source. No need to ask. If you have an in that special. You don’t drive the bus over it publically. Just take it for what it is. The truth. He knows that there are many differences. Tm is simply a marketing machine that knows how to maximize profit. To copy them exactly would eat into that profit.

• Like 2

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @TheMoneyShot said:

> > ETA is 5/1 from the the guy I ordered mine from. Waiting stinks...

>

> might want to call taylormade yourself and find out. Where I ordered mine from they originally told me 2 weeks and after waiting the 2 weeks nothing showed up. Called them and they told me would be a small delay of a week or two because of shaft being out of stock. Waited two more weeks and nothing. Finally, I called TM myself and talked to someone who knew what they were doing and was able to find my order in the system. There was a big backorder for a few heads and would of been another month and that's when I cancelled. Ordering anything from TM in the spring has become a nightmare.

just quoting my post from back in early April when others had no idea this would happen, lol. (btw- my order was the p730 irons the year prior) Atleast moneyshot got his set if I recall correctly.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Golfrnut said:

> > > @cota0429 said:

> > > Doesn’t matter what I think because with you it doesn’t matter. Let’s stop cluttering this thread with the fact you want to argue.

> > > Moving on....

> > > Hope TW has a strong day tomorrow.

> >

> > Don’t do it for me, do it for all the others in this thread that are interested to know why they aren’t Tiger’s specs. You are the one making the claim after all, don’t start question doging when you get asked to support your stance. I’m not the only one that asked.

>

>

> Cota knows exactly what he’s talking about. Couple others have posted in here that have seen smelt and touched the ingredients first hand. But none are going to burn that source. No need to ask. If you have an in that special. You don’t drive the bus over it publically. Just take it for what it is. The truth. He knows that there are many differences. Tm is simply a marketing machine that knows how to maximize profit. To copy them exactly would eat into that profit.

Except...for this topic...he doesn't...and he knows it. He already jumped down that rabbitt hole.

I've swung clubs that were built for Tiger before...

I've swung the new TM version of his clubs...

They didn't feel the same to me...

Okay...great...they don't feel the same to you.

I'm going to complain that TM is using the wrong head weights...

What are the head weights on the stock irons Cota?

I have no clue...

How far is everything else off spec that can produce the same effects Cota?

I have no clue...

What tolerances are you willing to accept to call something Tiger Spec Cota?

I have no clue...

That's the cliff notes version of the last page. The "do you know who I am" as a basis for calling ones self credible...doesn't make someone credible. People who make claims...that are credible...can validate their credibility.

It's club specs and physics. We aren't sending people back to the moon. It's the ability to solve for X when you already have the other bits/pieces. You are trying to make it complicated when it's really not.

• Like 2

Spider Tour X3

Just stop already. And stop twisting words. It’s obvious you are upset... anyways...

Those with the grip issues... maybe TM will credit your order since they can’t supply the grips at the moment? Then you can get them re gripped...

001 TW Proto

> @Golfrnut said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Golfrnut said:

> > > > @cota0429 said:

> > > > Doesn’t matter what I think because with you it doesn’t matter. Let’s stop cluttering this thread with the fact you want to argue.

> > > > Moving on....

> > > > Hope TW has a strong day tomorrow.

> > >

> > > Don’t do it for me, do it for all the others in this thread that are interested to know why they aren’t Tiger’s specs. You are the one making the claim after all, don’t start question doging when you get asked to support your stance. I’m not the only one that asked.

> >

> >

> > Cota knows exactly what he’s talking about. Couple others have posted in here that have seen smelt and touched the ingredients first hand. But none are going to burn that source. No need to ask. If you have an in that special. You don’t drive the bus over it publically. Just take it for what it is. The truth. He knows that there are many differences. Tm is simply a marketing machine that knows how to maximize profit. To copy them exactly would eat into that profit.

>

> Except...for this topic...he doesn't...and he knows it. He already jumped down that rabbitt hole.

> I've swung clubs that were built for Tiger before...

> I've swung the new TM version of his clubs...

> They didn't feel the same to me...

> Okay...great...they don't feel the same to you.

> I'm going to complain that TM is using the wrong head weights...

> What are the head weights on the stock irons Cota?

> I have no clue...

> How far is everything else off spec that can produce the same effects Cota?

> I have no clue...

> What tolerances are you willing to accept to call something Tiger Spec Cota?

> I have no clue...

>

> That's the cliff notes version of the last page. The "do you know who I am" as a basis for calling ones self credible...doesn't make someone credible. People who make claims...that are credible...can validate their credibility.

> It's club specs and physics. We aren't sending people back to the moon. It's the ability to solve for X when you already have the other bits/pieces. You are trying to make it complicated when it's really not.

Lol. Last response on this I’ll make. “ I’m not telling you “ and “ I don’t know” are not the same thing by a mile.

I was called a liar in a Jordan spieth incident for this same reason. All because the guy was mad I wouldn’t tell him .

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Golfrnut said:

> > > @cota0429 said:

> > > Doesn’t matter what I think because with you it doesn’t matter. Let’s stop cluttering this thread with the fact you want to argue.

> > > Moving on....

> > > Hope TW has a strong day tomorrow.

> >

> > Don’t do it for me, do it for all the others in this thread that are interested to know why they aren’t Tiger’s specs. You are the one making the claim after all, don’t start question doging when you get asked to support your stance. I’m not the only one that asked.

>

>

> Cota knows exactly what he’s talking about. Couple others have posted in here that have seen smelt and touched the ingredients first hand. But none are going to burn that source. No need to ask. If you have an in that special. You don’t drive the bus over it publically. Just take it for what it is. The truth. He knows that there are many differences. Tm is simply a marketing machine that knows how to maximize profit. To copy them exactly would eat into that profit.

Blade, I respect your opinion also. Do you think it’s actually reasonable or even beneficial for TM to hand sort everything to get to Tiger’s exact spec for the 13 capper from Topeka? Second, who do you think is turning more profit in their new mb’s....TM or Ping?

> @cota0429 said:

> Just stop already. And stop twisting words. It’s obvious you are upset... anyways...

Upset? Lol. No. I have no need to twist words. I just asked you to support your claim with facts, and your personel opinions on some club spec tolerances. In order to have a foundation for your claim you would have to atleast know the weight of all the parts and pieces of a stock set...at minumum...which is left field in terms of "confidential" information. You dug your own hole on that one...

Club building is nothing more than X, Y, and Z pieces. Again, not rocket science. Trying to flip that into something more than that to make folks believe you possess the secret ingredients no one else has is absolutely hysterical.

Spider Tour X3